Acrylic-Online.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 414 6776
enquiries@acrylic-online.co.uk

stephaniei14
8/11/17

We ordered products months and they never turned up!!!!
Phoned them and they where continually rude glad we didn't ordered the 100 we needed.
Cant believe this company is still running its a complete farce I will never use these again stay away be very aware!

averilg
7/27/17

Placed order 24th June, Chased on 11th July. No reply either time. Emailed on 17th July and cancelled and rang on 18th July to confirm the cancellation and refund. Order arrived 27th July and now refusing refund and saying the order wasnt cancelled. They say the email address on their website and the order confirmation is wrong. Staff extremely rude especially Jade. Not helpful at all.

DO NOT USE DISGUSTING SERVICE

josephm224
7/27/17

Order never turned up. A month later.... still no order.They do not respond to email. The do not answer the phone only spoke to someone when I sent for information on a new order.. have told me they have had courier delays ( of a month ! ! ) I still have no order. They are not bothered at all. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

martw12
11/28/15

This lot never sent all of my order, never responded to my emails and have not refunded me the £130 for the goods they did not send. What they did send was late and meant I missed my window to get the work done.

Avoid these crooks like the plague!

victorias15
6/4/14

www.acrylic-online.co.uk are a TRULY terrible company - late delivery - by a month, lies told to me, overcharged on postage, practically no protective packaging on products, damaged goods and awful customer service - didn't care that i got my product damaged - did not care that trading standards upheld the fact that I should have got my money back - breaks distance selling regs as well as the Sale of Goods Act of 1979- please avoid them , they are rude awful and unprofessional in the extreme - you get what you pay for - and they are cheap fro a reason!

Questions? Get answers from the Acrylic-Online.co.uk staff and other customers.

Acrylic-Online.co.uk?