Acepreneur Media reviews

himanis10
7/11/19

I contacted them to write resume for IT field. First thing they if they were busy they should have said that they wont be able to meet deadline and second thing when i asked for status there was no response from their end and when i asked for refund as i am not receiving my service then they send me whatever resume without considering field and just paraphrase resume and send it to me with just all paraphrased words without understanding meaning of any word they paraphrased technologies of IT. This is not a fake review if required further i can upload screen shots of communication which i had with ace resume service

jeesunc
5/5/19

This is probably the very first review that I am leaving on the Internet but please stay away from this guy. His actual work is nowhere close to what he promises to deliver. He first missed his deadline, which he notified AFTER I asked him what's happening with my resume.

When I received the work, it's even crazier. He expanded my 2-page resume to 3 pages (who the $#*! writes 3 page resume in 2019?!). Every single sentence sounds like he had a thesaurus opened and duplicated the same words repeatedly. He even got my phone number completely wrong (from the area code!), which tells me that this was some other client's previous resume.

After my complaint did not get any response (which is so freaking weird as he was very diligent in responding to my email up to the point of payment), I looked his profiles up in various social media. The office address in KIJIJI is Square One without indicating the store number, the address in Instagram DOES NOT exist. I am pretty certain that any post in the social media or even the reveiws here are PRETTY fake. Stay away and save your money.

fadeliannim
4/30/19

Experienced and skilled Resume Writing service...I got their LinkedIn combo deal which includes Linkedin, Resume and Cover Letter. Fair prices.

They created my documents by customizing to Engineering job postings for Indeed.com and other sites. Fast turnaround.

I am happy with my results. Thanks

tajinderk1
4/20/19

I approached Acepreneur Resume Writing to give my resume and cover letter a facelift. As a Nursing professional, I have struggled with the right structure, tone and language on my resume for getting job interviews. Ali was quick to respond on Kijiji, and helped evaluate my documents via email. I wanted a resume tailored to a job role at St Joseph's and Ali was very helpful in meeting my needs. Very happy and would definitely recommend.

julesb46
4/17/19

This man is very persuasive through email and makes it sound like he will create a custom resume and cover letter based on your individual accomplishments when really all he does is very obviously throw in a few different words from a generic resume and cover letter, NOT PERSONALIZED AT ALL. I emailed Ali regarding this and he did not even bother to respond. This man is not honest and once he has sucked you in, he will create a generic resume and cover letter, send it off and never look back. DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN, you are better off going to a reputable company who actually cares, even if it costs a bit more.

samo46
12/6/18

I hired Acepreneur to do my Resume, Cover Letter and Linkedin. He was very polite, professional and accommodating despite his busy schedule.

He listened to my requirements diligently and finished the work within 48 hours window. I have had 5 interview calls from various employers in just a week! I'm beyond happy and would highly recommend this gentleman for all your Resume Writing and HR needs.

- Sam Oliver

sadef1
11/19/18

Do not use this resume writer if you find him on LinkedIn. I paid $87 upfront for a new resume and cover letter with a delivery promised for Sunday 9am. Courtesy demands that you let your client know if you are going to be late with delivery. Not only did I get the resume late, there was no apology, and I got a templated resume meant for a business account manager. He even forgot to change some of the words. Don't believe the rubbish niceness he comes across. I wouldn't have paid more than $5 for the crap I received. Stay away from Ali Ash on Kijiji or anywhere else. Terrible experience and service.

Tip for consumers: You will get a templated resume. His LinkedIn profile is hyped with articles he wrote about himself that are not even true.

Does not look like it by their responses they dont answer call and neither reply on email

By Himani S.
Questions? Get answers from the Acepreneur Media staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Acepreneur Media