Acepreneur Media

Acepreneur Media has a consumer rating of 4.05 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Acepreneur Media most frequently mention cover letter. Acepreneur Media ranks 141st among Marketing sites.

How would you rate Acepreneur Media?

“Exceptional Quality!”

Jeffrey S.
4/5/21

Highly satisfied and extremely happy with the work done by Ace Resumes on my Resume and LinkedIn revamp. Fast, efficient, professional and top notch service with fast turnaround. Reasonably priced compared to far less credible or qualified so called 'resume experts' out there who are charging much higher rates for mediocre quality work. I have interviews lined up within a space of a week. I'm very excited about the journey ahead. Thanks Ace and Team! Jeff.

“Unprofessional”

jason G.
5/29/21

Completely unprofessional and late. His work is mediocre at best. The resumes/cover letter he produces isn't personalized in the slightest. I would post screenshots but he'll just claim its photoshoped.

jeffreys1508
April 5th, 2021

Fast, efficient, professional and top notch service with fast turnaround.

Thanks Ace and Team!

Jeff.

Resume and Linkedin only

jasong947
May 29th, 2021

Completely unprofessional and late.

His work is mediocre at best.

The resumes/cover letter he produces isn't personalized in the slightest.

I would post screenshots but he'll just claim its photoshoped.

lindas3396
May 17th, 2021

Very impressed by Ace Resumes excellent quality of work, timely diligence, accuracy, superb customer service and professional attitude.

My daughter just graduated from University and was having a hard time getting job interviews. We got a Resume, Cover Letter and LinkedIn package from Ace Resume last week, and within 5 days my daughter has 3 interviews lined up.

Thank you again for good, honest and focused service Ace!

Resume Cover Letter Linkedin

sama613
April 22nd, 2021

I got 3 Resumes and 3 Cover Letters, along with a LinkedIn profile done for $300 all included on a special promo which had expired, but Ace was very kind to accommodate me and still honor the promo rate.

On top of that, him and his team were quick, friendly, patient and highly professional in all their correspondence with me from start to finish.

The end product is superb and I'm very satisfied with the documents. Thank you again.

I would surely recommend Ace Resumes to all seeking high quality work with top notch results

Sam

Resume, Cover Letter, LinkedIn

aliciah254
March 8th, 2021

Very happy with the superb customer Ace Resumes delivered to me over the week. Highly efficient, skilled and professional.

All my questions were patiently answered and terms and conditions explained. I'm a happy camper and would definitely recommend their services to friends and family in a heartbeat!

Resume and Cover Letter

Ace R. – Acepreneur Media Rep

Thank you Alicia. It was a pleasure working with you. You have great career potential and I know you'll do amazingly throughout your career progression ahead. God bless.

justinf275
May 30th, 2021

Highly Satisfied with the Great Work done by Ace Resumes. Professional, Fast, Patient and High Quality Service.

My field is Nursing which demands a high level of understanding and different format structure for Resumes. Ace listened to all my needs and requirements and delivered work beyond my expectations.

I would definitely be bringing family and friends in future.

Resume and LinkedIn

georgel790
June 4th, 2021

Great work by Ace Resumes on my Engineering functional style Resume. I've been very satisfied with the results. And have interviews coming in consistently. Ace really does deliver what they promise. Good stuff!

George

Tip for consumers:
Contact via email

Resume Services
LinkedIn
Interview Coaching

andrel96
January 6th, 2020

I contacted Ace Resumes as a referral through a friend. They were quick to respond, very patient in understanding my requirements and easy to deal with. I am very satisfied with the quality and price of the work submitted to me. Will surely recommend friends and family.

Ace R. – Acepreneur Media Rep

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you

ghazalo
March 14th, 2021

The best in service and class. Highly recommend! I will proudly refer any friends and family to them.

Resume

mays65
May S.
December 21st, 2019

I found Ali on Kijiji. His response time and turn around time was very fast. I contracted him for resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile revamping. He has done a great job on all 3 aspects. He understands the employment market, and the HR processes. He used the correct buzz words, and answered all my inquiries. He went above and beyond and practically rewritten every single entry on my resume. He communicated ahead of time the change of delivery time, which he met promptly.

Ace R. – Acepreneur Media Rep

Thank you so much May. Truly appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you.

mortys1
December 5th, 2019

This guy will hand you garbage and disappear into the night.

Someone please find him and throw him in a jail cell

Ace R. – Acepreneur Media Rep

This review is fake. This 'Morty S' person has no credibility. He is a Sex Offender charged with Sexual Exploitation and Sexual Assault of underage girls. His real name is "Mordecai Gal" and he is from Vaughan, Ontario.

Here are the recent news links by Toronto Police about him on major media sites with his face plastered all over:

Please beware of FAKE REVIEWS like this from people who have ZERO credibility. Such people are out to destroy the image of honest businesses because of their own criminal intentions, motives and behavior.

ioanniss21
February 15th, 2021

Excellent job very professional great customer service very reasonable rates 100 percent recommended

Ace R. – Acepreneur Media Rep

Thank you Ioannis. It was a pleasure working with you my friend. You have great career potential and I know you'll do amazingly in Canada <3

lunaw8
February 18th, 2021

I did the resume/ LinkedIn package and I am happy with the result. I would recommend his service to everyone to booster their employment profile.

Ace R. – Acepreneur Media Rep

Thank you so much Luna. It was a pleasure working with you, truly!

fadeliannim
April 30th, 2019

Experienced and skilled Resume Writing service... I got their LinkedIn combo deal which includes Linkedin, Resume and Cover Letter. Fair prices.

They created my documents by customizing to Engineering job postings for Indeed.com and other sites. Fast turnaround.

I am happy with my results. Thanks

Ace R. – Acepreneur Media Rep

Glad to hear you had a good experience. We continually strive for 100% quality and absolute best customer service. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best in your career :)

jeesunc
May 5th, 2019

This is probably the very first review that I am leaving on the Internet but please stay away from this guy. His actual work is nowhere close to what he promises to deliver. He first missed his deadline, which he notified AFTER I asked him what's happening with my resume.

When I received the work, it's even crazier. He expanded my 2-page resume to 3 pages (who the $#*! writes 3 page resume in 2019?!). Every single sentence sounds like he had a thesaurus opened and duplicated the same words repeatedly. He even got my phone number completely wrong (from the area code!), which tells me that this was some other client's previous resume.

After my complaint did not get any response (which is so freaking weird as he was very diligent in responding to my email up to the point of payment), I looked his profiles up in various social media. The office address in KIJIJI is Square One without indicating the store number, the address in Instagram DOES NOT exist. I am pretty certain that any post in the social media or even the reveiws here are PRETTY fake. Stay away and save your money.

Ace R. – Acepreneur Media Rep

Fake review by a disgruntled competitor. Thanks for the elaborate story and photoshopped screenshots but it’s sad people like you exist.

tajinderk1
April 20th, 2019

I approached Acepreneur Resume Writing to give my resume and cover letter a facelift. As a Nursing professional, I have struggled with the right structure, tone and language on my resume for getting job interviews. Ali was quick to respond on Kijiji, and helped evaluate my documents via email. I wanted a resume tailored to a job role at St Joseph's and Ali was very helpful in meeting my needs. Very happy and would definitely recommend.

samo46
December 6th, 2018

I hired Acepreneur to do my Resume, Cover Letter and Linkedin. He was very polite, professional and accommodating despite his busy schedule.

He listened to my requirements diligently and finished the work within 48 hours window. I have had 5 interview calls from various employers in just a week! I'm beyond happy and would highly recommend this gentleman for all your Resume Writing and HR needs.

- Sam Oliver

himanis10
July 11th, 2019

I contacted them to write resume for IT field. First thing they if they were busy they should have said that they wont be able to meet deadline and second thing when i asked for status there was no response from their end and when i asked for refund as i am not receiving my service then they send me whatever resume without considering field and just paraphrase resume and send it to me with just all paraphrased words without understanding meaning of any word they paraphrased technologies of IT. This is not a fake review if required further i can upload screen shots of communication which i had with ace resume service

sadef1
November 19th, 2018

Do not use this resume writer if you find him on LinkedIn. I paid $87 upfront for a new resume and cover letter with a delivery promised for Sunday 9am. Courtesy demands that you let your client know if you are going to be late with delivery. Not only did I get the resume late, there was no apology, and I got a templated resume meant for a business account manager. He even forgot to change some of the words. Don't believe the rubbish niceness he comes across. I wouldn't have paid more than $5 for the crap I received. Stay away from Ali Ash on Kijiji or anywhere else. Terrible experience and service.

Tip for consumers:
You will get a templated resume. His LinkedIn profile is hyped with articles he wrote about himself that are not even true.

julesb46
April 17th, 2019

This man is very persuasive through email and makes it sound like he will create a custom resume and cover letter based on your individual accomplishments when really all he does is very obviously throw in a few different words from a generic resume and cover letter, NOT PERSONALIZED AT ALL. I emailed Ali regarding this and he did not even bother to respond. This man is not honest and once he has sucked you in, he will create a generic resume and cover letter, send it off and never look back. DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN, you are better off going to a reputable company who actually cares, even if it costs a bit more.

He is scammer and do not respond after cheating money

By Satpal S.
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Acepreneur Media staff and other customers.

Who We Are:

Ace Resumes is Toronto's Award-Winning and Highest Ranked Resume, Cover Letter and LinkedIn Writing Service. We specialize in creating dynamic job-winning resumes for over 75 Canadian industries and sectors including IT, marketing, Human Resources (HR), administration, accounting, finance, insurance, government, banking, engineering, sales, teaching, legal, executive management, aeronautics, paralegal, hospitality, healthcare, nursing, medicine, computing, software, project management, creative occupations and many more.

Our Focus:

Our foremost goal is to ensure your Resume and Cover Letter really 'gets' you JOB Interviews! We strive to make sure your CAREER is empowered in the right direction by understanding that the competition for jobs in Canada is extremely fierce, so you need a results-focused and strategic resume written by a 'certified' resume writing professional that will showcase your achievements and position you as the perfect candidate to ANY employer!

97% of our clients for the past 15 years GET Interview Calls after having their Resumes/Cover Letters professionally written by us. Our clients have received job offers with an average salary of between $65K - $250K a year.

How We Are The Best?

We are able to highlight the key strengths of your academic and professional experience by creating a concise, clearly written and results oriented resume that uses laser-focused industry relevant keywords (ATS). These handpicked keywords are crucial in showing up on the employer's radar, as many employers scan your resume for the right keywords they're looking for.

- No more waiting endlessly for employers to call you for an interview
- No more constant revisions of your resume and wasting time! Get it done right the first time!
- No more paying for new resumes every few years. One is all you'll need!
- No more loss of hope and motivation. You deserve the job you want! Life is short.

Worldclass Service:

- Delivery in 24 hours or lesser. I create your resume and cover letter from scratch!
- Best Price on the Market. Guaranteed!:)
- Globally Recognized by Forbes, Huffington Post, Business.com and more publications
- Industry and ATS focused keywords to make your resume powerful so you can get HIRED!
- 24/7 Active Customer Service - 7 Days a Week

Do you know why people who are “less qualified” than you often end up getting the job? Most people think that the most qualified person gets the job! But the truth is, it’s not the most qualified person who lands the job, instead, it’s usually the most prepared person who gets the job!

The preparation for getting a job begins at your RESUME! Contact me today and let's EMPOWER your career with the PERFECT professional Resume and Cover Letter that makes employers CALL you for an interview 3X Faster! Stand out from the crowd and attain your HIGHEST career potential today!

Business History

Ace R.
Customer Service Lead

Instagram: ace. Resumes

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Acepreneur Media?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.1
Have a question about Acepreneur Media?