Review of AccuTime.co.uk

sales@accutime.co.uk

1 Review From Our Community

sarahw107
11/15/15

I did a really silly thing and purchase from this company online. I really should have researched a little further into www.accutime.co.uk before just buying, I've paid a big price. I didn't realise there were companies still out there today taking such advantage of people. The product purchased was not fit for our purpose so I sent it back straight away without even opening it, I just read the manual to find it didn't do what we needed it to do. The information was not great on their website so I only learnt this when I received the item. I packed it all up and returned the item asap at my cost to them. Perfect.

Sadly I was told from the £485.99 I spent with www.accutime.co.uk they were kindly keeping £141.00 just merely for returning the product. I was also told "I had used some cards from within the box" so they were also deducting this cost of £13 - I hadn't even opened the box and they could easily see this, I can only think this is a trick of their trade to gain even more money from one very trusting customer.

I really don't mind paying a re-stocking / handling fee or returns fee, I don't mind at all, £5/£10 even £20, but £141 on a £495 purchase.really! Sadly the customer care was so very poor with a "madam, read our terms style attitude". Fortunately these days when trading online you need to work harder at this to gain customer's and repeat customers. I'd like to think they may not be around for long with this kind of business ethics.

I'm writing this review just to pre-warn people of www.accutime.co.uk but also when ordering online as a business to business there are companies out there who still take advantage of you with sky high fee's buried in their T&C's.

Questions? Get answers from the AccuTime.co.uk staff and other customers.

AccuTime.co.uk?