Accurumtechnologies.org

Accurumtechnologies.org

Accurumtechnologies.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Accurumtechnologies.org?

“FRAUD”

Sitejabber User
10/30/08

FRAUD - To: The Judiciary Committee, H1b Representatives, U.S. Congress Sir, I am an IT candidate working in India. In last November2007 Accurumtechnologies LLC New jersey had offer me a job in USA during the period of October 2008.For that purpose they ask 3500$ that is 175000 Indian Ruppee,that I had given to them through my aunty she is in New jersey.Apart from that they give me an H1B id in www.uscis.gov The id is:EAC0814653358.After that I realize that was a planed cheeting. Now am a critical situation ,Because I have no contact with them. Their Web site also not working, Email not working, Mobile Not responding. I know that these are all done by Indians who are settled in States. I would like to mansion their names who are behind in cheeting:- 1. Rohit Malhotra Resource Head Accurum Technologies LLC Phone Number 732-372-7288 (Mon-Fri; 8:30am- 5:00 pm) EDT/New York Time, Indian Standard Time 6:00 PM To 2:30 AM) Email: rohit@accurumtechnologies.org Website: www.accurumtechnologies.com Mob:0071322075879 2. Pratik Mahat Recruitment Manager Accurum Technologies, LLC Worldwide Information Technology & Business Solution Provider. Phone: +1-732-354-4828 (Mon-Fri; 9:00 am- 5:00 pm EDT/New York Time, Indian Standard Time 7:30 PM To 3:30 AM) E-mail: pratik@accurumtechnologies.org Visit us at: www.accurumtechnologies.com 3. Molly Augasthy New Jersy Mob:0012019837147 4.Mathew Abraham Husband(Molly) 5 Saji New Jersy(Brother of Mathew) 6. Saji Wife (New Jersy) I need Justice from you. Currently they are using info@accurumtechnologies.org and a mobile no The no is Mob:0071322075879 This is a simple matter of justice, Congressmen. I want it. I want it now. Conduct a full investigation into the FBI misconduct on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation and the case of Leonard Peltier. Do it now. Ceus Dev C Thankachan Email:ceusdev@gmail.com Mob:- +91-9495078774 Address: Chalappatu [h] Calvary mount p.o Idukki, Kerala India Mob:+91-9495078774

user142
October 30th, 2008
FRAUD -
To: The Judiciary Committee, H1b Representatives, U.S. Congress
Sir,
I am an IT candidate working in India. In last November2007 Accurumtechnologies LLC New jersey had offer me a job in USA during the period of October 2008.For that purpose they ask 3500$ that is 175000 Indian Ruppee,that I had given to them through my aunty she is in New jersey.Apart from that they give me an H1B id in www.uscis.gov The id is:EAC*******358.After that I realize that was a planed cheeting.

I would like to mansion their names who are behind in cheeting:-
1. Rohit Malhotra
Resource Head
Accurum Technologies LLC
Phone Number *******288 (Mon-Fri; 8:30am- 5:00 pm)
EDT/New York Time, Indian Standard Time 6:00 PM To 2:30 AM)
Email: *******@accurumtechnologies.org
Website: www.accurumtechnologies.com

Mob:*******879
2. Pratik Mahat
Recruitment Manager
Accurum Technologies, LLC
Worldwide Information Technology & Business Solution Provider.
Phone: *******828 (Mon-Fri; 9:00 am- 5:00 pm EDT/New York Time, Indian Standard Time 7:30 PM To 3:30 AM)
E-mail: *******@accurumtechnologies.org
Visit us at: www.accurumtechnologies.com
3. Molly Augasthy
New Jersy
Mob:*******147
4.Mathew Abraham
Husband(Molly)

5 Saji New Jersy(Brother of Mathew)
6. Saji Wife (New Jersy)
I need Justice from you.
Currently they are using *******@accurumtechnologies.org and a mobile no
The no is Mob:*******879

Idukki,
Kerala
India
Mob:*******774

Questions? Get answers from the Accurumtechnologies.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Accurumtechnologies.org?

Have a question about Accurumtechnologies.org?