Access Investments

Access Investments has a consumer rating of 3.4 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Access Investments ranks 69th among Investing Other sites.

How would you rate Access Investments?

“Brilliant Program”

Whitney S.
8/4/20

This Company is very good I wonder why people keep saying it's not a favorable one, This company has changed my life and that of my friends. Dont others change your course.

“Access investment scam alert - genuine victim”

Victim G.
7/4/20

SCAM alert. Genuine victim here. I lost $400 on this website. They ask to invest through Bitcoin with promised return. I never received my money and my account was blocked. It's a big scam and you can't prove it because you sent through Bitcoin. Beware and don't invest in this. Youll will loose all your money. I lost 400$. Below is the picture of the scam artist.and the number that person contacted me. Remember there can be more cheaters associated with

whitneys92
August 4th, 2020

victimg
July 4th, 2020

Remember there can be more cheaters associated with

scottk1027
August 5th, 2020

This is the best company!
I've been investing for a very long time here and it has been.
Easy withdrawal, No stress.
Good company

vembus
May 23rd, 2020

Best services offered to the client. All the plans of the company is good. Company always keep their words and paying to client fast and secure manner

Legit and Paying.

VEMBU SELVAM. M.

vickym129
August 10th, 2020

This is a Scam Website.Don't invest anything. They use a fake certificate.
Where on Earth have you seen a company displaying a certificate? There are a team of scammers using various names and some pretend to be ladies yet they are men
They can inbox you on Telegram and pretend to be innocent helpers. I am a victim of this scam website. Was defrauded of my $300 by this person saying she is Whitney Veronica. Please stay away. Better invest with banks or other financial institutions not trusting a stranger with your hard earned cash.

It was promising attractive returns and the language used by the scammers was appearing to be genuine.

By Vicky M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Access Investments staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Access Investments?

Have a question about Access Investments?