Freelance Academic Writing Jobs

Freelance Academic Writing Jobs has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Freelance Academic Writing Jobs ranks 88th among Freelancing sites.

How would you rate Freelance Academic Writing Jobs?

“Declined my application with no explanation”

Svitlana S.
7/28/20

I registered as a writer with them and passed the required tests. My application was declined and when I asked for the reason they said sth like "it may be the test, or the essay, or some of your qualifications, or all of them". Not helpful at all + the Support is not really supporting.

svitlanas6
July 28th, 2020

js460
August 7th, 2018

They are really rude to their writers. I also ordered a paper from them once to see how they operate from the customer side, and it wasn't great either. Stay away on both ends.

Questions? Get answers from the Freelance Academic Writing Jobs staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freelance Academic Writing Jobs?

Have a question about Freelance Academic Writing Jobs?