Academia-Research reviews

Tel: 646-558-5908

anastasiab22
12/25/18

Out of all companies I worked for, Academia-Research is the best one so far. It is extremely loyal to their writers. The support team is prompt and polite in their communication, and the quality control team is always ready to help if you need assistance. What is more, work itself is very interesting and challenging. I can choose the subject and topic of the paper I want to write myself, so it's the best place to apply my knowledge and combine it with my academic writing skills. Finally, the most important thing is that in the two years I work here, not even once was the payment delayed. I recommend Academia-Research to everyone looking for a flexible and reliable job.

andrewd233
12/25/18

As an aspiring freelance writer, I'm delighted to share my positive experience with
Academia-Research. Once registered, I was warmly welcomed by the company's
friendly team, who guided me through all the steps necessary to get started.
Its powerful platform designed for writers definitely adds value. My ongoing
cooperation with Academia-Research promises to yield long-term gains as I grow
personally and professionally.

haroldb56
3/1/18

This company rocks! They take any one's order and turn it around in almost no time with professional responses. The work is also often very upbeat. Most writers like their work and enjoy the freedom, responsibility, and pay. They will pretty much take any order too, which means the sky is the limit! . If you're a budding freelancer this is a great place to learn about tailoring an article to suit a client's needs. You can pick and choose what you want to write about, and there's always enough orders to keep you busy if you feel industrious. If you join writing teams or attract a client who wants to order directly from you, that's more money. Since a lot of the team orders are pretty strictly formatted, once you get the hang of it you can churn out a lot in very little time. You get paid through PayPal once your account goes over ten dollars. Communication is good and response from office staff is quick and thorough. So far I've been very pleased with my experience.

winterl1
2/27/18

My personal freedom with Academia-Research has allowed me to raise my daughter at home while working. This is the most important thing that Academia-Research
has provided to me and I want to say thank you to the company for this.
That's what I like the most about them:
-Flexible
-Awesome pay if you're willing to develop your own system of efficiency and not be picky about orders
-Helpful admin staff
-Better pay than I'd get a lot of other places working as a freelancer
-Has allowed me to work when I want and travel/move without worrying about getting a job
-Room for slight advancement

Tip for consumers: Good stepping-stone for other writing jobs, and perfecting your knowledge of English, and academic writing. Probably didn't know this, but Stephen King worked his way through college by writing papers for other students.

vs43
7/7/16

I am working with academia-research for the last eight years. I had written 480 essays and 81 customers appreciated my work as they scored high grades for their assignments. Further, I have helped many students to get their PHD degrees, Master degrees due to my quality essays and support services. Many of my customers have rated me with ***** five-star ratings which is the highest rating given by a satisfied customer to the writer. Some of the customers reviews are given below:

· I would like to thank the writer for his way of writing and care to provide the best quality as well as his commitment to subject

· Good work

· Got a high mark for this coursework, thank you

· Great job, very quick respond. I will request working with you next time.

· Good service

· Nice Mark

I am proud to be the part of writers of academia-research

meghaa
1/22/15

I cant appreciate Academia -Research enough. I had joined the company in 2010 and i am still working and that makes me almost 6 years with them. When I joined i was less aware of academic writing but the company had given full support for my growth as a writer.I have faced many situations with the company and now i am an experienced writer and a steady income person. The best part of the company is the tolerance they have for their writers and their payment scheme. The company is honest and the best in the world at this point of time.I would encourage any one who has writing skill to work for Academia - Research.Now the company has become my identity as I have been with them for 6 years.

fayez1
10/28/14

Ive been working for academia-research.com for year and a half and got a lot of bonuses. Besides I often received positive feedback from people for whom I wrote assignments. Jeddah C. maybe the problem is in you? Maybe you did your work not in proper way?

Tip for consumers: a lot of bonuses from academia-research.com

jeddahc
10/23/14

This website does not really care for writers, they looooove their customers tho. they believe everything their customers say because even if their QAD would clear the quality of the paper but the customer still complains about the quality of the paper. the QAD would fine you big-time. You get a nice email from them that you are being fined, thats the extent of their communication with you. so be careful about working for them.

ashleym65
9/26/14

I always preferred a free-lance work to the office one. Being a free-lance writer involves a flexible schedule and you can assume responsibility without strict directions. You are your own boss here. As I understood it I started to search for a free-lance writing job. When I found academia research I was really pleased to become one of its writers as Ive heard a lot about the content quality of it. So I strongly recommend those who are still looking for a free-lance writing work to start working for academia-research.com . Do not worry about the salary. They always pay for written works in time; you can take it from me.

isabellaw1
9/24/14

I have been working for Academia-research approximately for half a year as a writer. I do not complain as I get cash for my texts timely and I also find this job really interesting and cognitive. There is always some work to do. So just stay cool, because academia-research.com service can give you something more than just cash and a place to work, it gives you experience, I think this is the most important thing for writers. So, if you are looking for writer job- try this service and you will never regret it.

jasonstars
2/28/14

I am having a wonderful experience of working with this website. I am a new writer, but I have already understood that the company is fair to the writers and sends the payment on time. I am happy that nowadays a freelance writer has an opportunity to develop his/her writing skills and undertake research while working from home. I strongly believe that I can built a good career with Academia and become an advanced writer.

cindym31
11/30/13

A fascinating fact it is. I left the office position, that hideous suit and a boring white shirt, I see those insomniac faces no more, I get up when I want and work when I want and still I earn more than when I used to crouching back full-time.

Now hold on! There is another even more fascinating fact. When I signed up with Academia, I knew little about composing fine academic content. All I had was a degree in Finances and a sheer determination to change my life.

And now I'm here writing these lines. They pay me $10 per page as I really need to improve my self-editing skills. But when I do, I'll become a Premium writer with a wage as attractive as the job of a freelancer. That makes for a vigorous high five!

alexk32
11/23/13

Hello, I'm Alex and I've been employed with Academia-Research for half a year. Back then the day I started here I've got the minimal fee of $5 per page. But in 6 months (wow!) my wage increased up to $15. Today I can easily earn $500 a week without batting an eye. When I need the money, I assign to more orders and raise incomes twice as big. Working at home feels great. Financial wealth makes me happy and satisfied with what I do.

marye14
4/29/13

I have been working with many companies, seen different approaches towards writing business. I can tell you for sure that Academia research is one of the few companies which provide decent treatment for its writers. You really feel you're employed in a respected firm with worldwide successes while it's only an online job. For me as a premium writer it's good money as well. The one who works hard gets it all

lisam48
9/20/12

I have been working for academia-research.com for few years now. I'm already a premium writer. There are certain issues like price per page and fining policy which may scare you at first. But the company's representatives can explain you why the price for one order differs from another one's. it all depends on the urgency, academic level, etc. They're also very tolerant if writer is late with an order delivery and will try to help

am ready and competent ,forecast with all the possibilities to work with u

By Dennis o.

The company is based in U.S and Academic Knowledge is another company. which has no connection with Academia - Research.

By Megha A.

Questions? Get answers from the Academia-Research staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Academia-Research