American Board of Plastic Surgery

American Board of Plastic Surgery

American Board of Plastic Surgery has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. American Board of Plastic Surgery ranks 9th among Plastic Surgery sites.

How would you rate American Board of Plastic Surgery?

“Not transparent or helpful in my opinion and experience”

P A.
8/31/15

In my opinion and experience, The American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc., is focused on protecting doctors and not the public. I was surgically disabled and maimed by one of their members. I found them to be utterly unhelpful.

pa5937
August 31st, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the American Board of Plastic Surgery staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Board of Plastic Surgery?

Have a question about American Board of Plastic Surgery?