Ableprintandpromo.co.nz

Ableprintandpromo.co.nz has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ableprintandpromo.co.nz ranks 29th among Promotional Products sites.

How would you rate Ableprintandpromo.co.nz?

“We are very grateful to Able Print and Promo for their...”

rickh a.
7/18/13

We are very grateful to Able Print and Promo for their service and expertise in designing and printing corporate uniforms for our organisation. We are looking forward to working with them again in the future.

rickha
July 18th, 2013

andreas109
June 23rd, 2013

I have ordered highlighters and pens from Able Print & Promo for my organisation. I am very satisfied with their product quality and outstanding costumer services. Their beautiful website helped me choose the perfect promotional product for my business.

Questions? Get answers from the Ableprintandpromo.co.nz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ableprintandpromo.co.nz?

Have a question about Ableprintandpromo.co.nz?