Abigaillawrence.co.uk reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

nicr9
1/11/18

I purchased a pair of Nike Romaleos II Weight lifting shoes from Abigail Lawrence, however the shoes delivered were not the shoes I ordered, but rather some kind of basketball boot.

I contacted the site to return the shoes and asked for the correct shoes to be sent. The service person indicated that the shoes I ordered were no longer available and that they would give me a 10% discount to keep the shoes delivered.

I replied that the shoes were not usable for me and that I wished to return them as per the policy on the website. They then offered 20% discount to keep the shoes. Since rejecting this and stating I want to return them and obtain a refund they have ceased contact with me.

I note the Nike Romaleos are still listed as available on their website and can only conclude this site is a scam.

Questions? Get answers from the Abigaillawrence.co.uk staff and other customers.

Abigaillawrence.co.uk?