A-1lawnservice.net

A-1lawnservice.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate A-1lawnservice.net?

“Bad bad service”

Bob T.
6/13/18

We have been with a-1 lawn service for about three years. In the beginning they were great. It's summertime and they're supposed to come once a week to do our lawn. I have put pictures with this of their lawn service. They haven't been here in three weeks. They're ridiculous, Jake states that they're extremely busy that's not my problem hire more people. His also said that I am behind a month which I was due to surgery. I paid that as soon as I realized and he charged me again for an extra month. I would never hire them again the guys are great that work for Jake but Jake's scheduling is horrific. Please see attached pictures there's a Panno, Pictures of clover brown spots and dandelionsI'm embarrassed to even say we have a lawn service I'm embarrassed if it was us taking care of the yard ourselves!

bobt184
June 13th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the A-1lawnservice.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A-1lawnservice.net?

Have a question about A-1lawnservice.net?