99mining

99mining has a consumer rating of 2.7 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. 99mining ranks 416th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate 99mining?

“This is great! I made a good move last”

Michael W.
12/3/19

This is great! I made a good move last week to give it a try and I have received my first payout... thank you...

“DO NO INVEST! SCAM ALERT!”

Joan F.
2/20/21

After investing my data and time I earned 0.005 plus BTC ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT I STILL HAD TO PAY MAINTENANCE FRES EQUIVALENT TO THE AMOUNT, WHEN THE MINIMUM TO WITHDRAW IS 0.002 BTC. I TRIED REACHING OUT BUT TO NO AVAIL. THIS IS THE NEW 2021 SCAM ALERT! I NOW BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE ONLY GIVING POSITIVE REVIEWS BECAUSE OF PROMOTIONAL REASONS... 00000ZERO REVIEWS FOR ME IF I T WAS AN OPTION. SMH!

joanf207
February 20th, 2021

I TRIED REACHING OUT BUT TO NO AVAIL. THIS IS THE NEW 2021 SCAM ALERT!

enoss18
September 23rd, 2019

I paid maintenance Fee of 0.001 BTC last week, still no response or payment of my withdrawal and no feedback to my emails sent with proof of payment to their address as listed on the withdrawal screen

aboodieq
July 21st, 2020

Some people removing my comments on people who gave 5 stars < i believe those people who works there site 99mining. Cloud
So im telling you right now this is scam and i haven't receive anything they are stealing your money =)
Take care and be careful
Thanks!

majide1
November 14th, 2019

This company is a fraud. I paid a maintenance charge of 0.001 but nothing happened. They are cheating people. Really they are doing mining in this fraud way from people around the world. So be careful don't send any single penny as maintenance charge.

renylw
November 26th, 2019

I paid 0.001 withdrawal fee more than a week ago, not one single reply. Those who said they got paid... i dont think so.

janiceo11
May 4th, 2019

I purchased their service (v1.1) by sending them bitcoin as payment last 3 days. After 24hours I went back to the site only to find that the default free package wasn't upgraded and the website owner didn't even bother replying my email. After reading bad reviews about this site I know that I've been scammed. The owner sometimes reply in their bad review "hey, I got payment but I have to pay small fees". The fees itself is just another scam! If you ever stumble upon this site RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

If you ever thinking about buying please search this keyword on Google first:

"99mining. Cloud scam or legit"

You'll tons of bad reviews from peoples who got scammed by this site. The identity of website owner is unclear, fake address used by many scammers.

Tip for consumers:
If you ever thinking about buying please search this keyword on Google first :

"99mining.cloud scam or legit"

michaelw1662
December 3rd, 2019

paulb1269
September 1st, 2019

Payment Received today! This is my second payment got from this site and I am very happy that I finally a legit and trusted site. I've been a scam so many times but when I found this I thought it will happen again then as you promise you to return it within days. When I got my first payment I'm very happy and this is my 2nd payment this day. Reinvest it again.
Thank you 99mining!

melindan71
September 24th, 2019

Yesterday I followed a link from social media platform about 99mining. Cloud, so I decided to invest even though I lost money through a scam last week. Today boom I received my payouts. Thank you 99mining. Cloud for your honesty!

kathrynm169
May 6th, 2019

I received my payment and please show my payment proof. This is 100% legit website. I would like to tell everyone that please invest in this mining website.

https://xinamining.com/3621 I dont know if they gonna pay, but they at least replied.And the fees is 0.0005 for upgrade.

By Renyl W.

There is no such thing as customer service, they just pretend.

By Renyl W.

They are not free, to withdraw you must give 0.001 bitcoin which you will loose in the end, because they dont pay.

By Renyl W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the 99mining staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 99mining?

Have a question about 99mining?