7hundred

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.7 / 5

7hundred has a consumer rating of 4.78 stars from 186 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with 7hundred most frequently mention great service, bike shop and quick delivery. 7hundred ranks 7th among Bicycle sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.4%

• For me that's not an issue because I know I'll get great service and access to parts others can't get.
  • Excellent service and customer experience, they really seem to care.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate 7hundred?

“Although ordered items that turned out to be unavailable...”

Jack S.
3/26/20

Although ordered items that turned out to be unavailable 700 didn't charge for the postage cost of those that were available as they would've incurred a postage fee. They informed me of this straight away. Good Customer Sevice me thinks !!

“it is the worst tool I have ever purchased”

Poul I.
7/11/20

it is the worst tool I have ever purchased. I used it once, and then it broke, All the "teeth" on the tool broke of, and is now useless. In fact I would like to get my money back. I have already send you an email with this, but no response so far.

great service (10) excellent service (7) bike shop (6) customer service (9)
damonr37
Jack S.
March 26th, 2020

davidc762
David C.
March 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

I bought vouchers and received excellent support in the process when I mucked up!
I redeemed the vouchers for Q36.5 kit which is in a league of it's own.

jcj10
JC J.
January 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

Very quick delivery and really good price. Not heard of 7hundred before but will look out for them in the future.

robm150
Rob M.
April 24th, 2017
Verified purchase

We received excellent service in store and advice on various helmets with no pressure. Having gone away and thought about it for a couple of days I ordered online and was price matched through a simple phone call to the shop. An excellent experience

paulm1850
June 30th, 2020

I've just had a very poor experience. I live in the North West of England and have been searching for a Cannondale Super6 Evo Ultegra in black for a long time. I was very excited to see 7 Hundred had one in stock! When I rang to check I asked if they could hold the bike just for today and would drive down to collect. Because I wanted it on the bike to work scheme I had to purchase in person but I was told I couldn't reserve it! I offered to leave credit card details as a guarantee but no joy, I even rang again to speak to someone else to explain how certain I was to collect today. I explained I didn't want to drive 7 hours round trip to find the bike had gone but they weren't interested. Very surprised as there are lots of positive reviews for the store. I can't believe a clearly very keen customer would ring, twice! To find a solution but noone was interested.

davidb4535
David B. – 7hundred Rep

There's a little more to it than this at first reads. We explained over the phone that for purchases made on Cycle to Work schemes, we require the individual in store with valid ID in order to release goods. Since this is the last bike in this size in the country and demand is far outstripping supply, we are not currently reserving bikes on cycleschemes as we would have a raft of bikes, many of which would not be collected, thus robbing others of a bike that they may be in a position to purchase immediately. While I see the frustration, this is the current policy in strange times and one that is applied across the board to all Cycleschemes. You have our apologies.

pouli
Poul I.
July 11th, 2020

loril116
Lori L.
June 3rd, 2017
Verified purchase

I ordered two in-stock items from the website late on Wednesday afternoon. As of Saturday, they are still at the Post Office where they were originally posted (on Friday afternoon). In an era of on-line shopping when next day - and even same day - delivery is becoming routine, this is not good enough. It should not take six or seven days to deliver a small in-stock item 40 miles down the road.

johnp1058
John P.
February 7th, 2017
Verified purchase

I bought 2 items in the sale and my package was delivered quickly. Unfortunately one of the items was incorrect due to a picking error. Although this was annoying, the exchange for the correct item was completed in a matter of days and the problem resolved satisfactorily. I would shop here again.

philipy7
Philip Y.
July 22nd, 2016
Verified purchase

Disappointingly not up to usual excellent standard as order sent in error to wrong address causing delay in receiving goods. However staff promptly refunded postage cost required to ship to correct address. Happy to shop here again.

stevec904
STEVE C.
December 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase

I received the Fabric light in double quick time. I had pre-ordered one via another retailer. 7hundred's order arrived before the pre-ordered item. Competitive prices, great service!

jc894
J C.
October 21st, 2019
Verified purchase

Product exactly as specified on the site. I contacted the site to ensure availability as Ceramic Speed have not had this product in stock for some time. 700 got back to me the same day. Shipping was fast. really easy to deal with. would definitely use 700 again. Thanks

lindak195
Linda K.
August 24th, 2017
Verified purchase

The items I ordered were out of stock but your site did not prevent me from placing an order, and took the payment. Refund was speedy but surely you can ensure that the site shows current stock levels accurately?

peterb295
Peter B.
March 17th, 2016
Verified purchase

I placed an order and expected during the process to be advised of its expected delivery date, as promised on the site, but no ETA was forthcoming. It was only when I contacted customer service, to advise them of an incorrectly entered postcode, that I learned of the very far-out delivery date, which was unacceptable to me. Customer service were very understanding and offered a full refund, which was implemented immediately.

emyrf
Emyr F.
October 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase

It's good to see a smaller company competing with the big online retailers. Not in terms of the volume of products but in respect of the quality of products at very competitive prices. Their customer loyalty bonus scheme is brilliant.
The major difference between this company and the internet sellers is that this company has the in depth knowledge of the products they sell and this is coupled with their enthusiasm and approachability. Thank you for all the items that I've purchased from you and your advice / assistance. I will be back.

heathers305
Heather S.
February 29th, 2016
Verified purchase

Last three questions really do not apply as I havn't yet bought anything.
I believe you were genuinely trying to help me, but I felt rather railroaded. At the end of the day it looks as though I shall have "Hobson's choice" on a bicycle whereever I go and whatever I do. Not a good beginning to a relationship with a new steed.

davem289
Dave M.
January 26th, 2016
Verified purchase

Although the item I wanted to purchase was listed as available it unfortunatley was a discontinued line. However the team provided me with a link to the latest model and agreed to price match with a cheaper site I found for that model. Overall I was very happy with the out come and the delivery time of the product.

roberth281
Robert H.
May 20th, 2017
Verified purchase

First order I placed for an in-stock Cannondale tool from 700 arrived within 24 hours. Fantastic Service.
Second order placed same week for another Cannondale tool, also in stock, took a week to arrive. Really not sure what the difference was, both tools were tiny in size. Maybe I clicked something different but I don't recall doing so.

Will probably use 700 again should I need any more Cannondale items. My LBS will not supply anything from Cannondale.

katieg77
Katie G.
May 7th, 2017
Verified purchase

Excellent service from 7hundred. I recently bought a bike there and used some of my loyalty points (a great scheme!) to help pay for a power meter. Good, helpful and friendly advice, Dave clearly knows exactly what he is talking about which makes it worth traveling a bit further to come here as opposed to more local bike shops.

andyp87
Andy P.
March 26th, 2016
Verified purchase

As a new road biker, I called the shop after poor service from a chain and wasn't disappointed. After arriving at the shop to view a couple of frame size options I was given a full sizing session which lasted for over 1 1/2 hours and with all frame sizes in stock resulted in a bike and fit that I am delighted with. I also purchased some clothing and again was delighted the store did not resemble the normal jumble sale of kit which the chains normally carry. If you want honest advice from people who cycle with a passion then I highly recommend them.

glenj24
Glen j.
June 30th, 2016
Verified purchase

My product is not in stock told there was none in uk and would have to wait 4 weeks so I went on line and found one after getting off the phone from them straight away and had it deleveried next day poor service and was fobbed off should not advertise if they have no stock

andyk79
Andy K.
May 30th, 2016
Verified purchase

Fantastic service. Initially I ordered a frameset from 700, when I found it hard to source a number of compatible parts to complete the build I cantacted 700 and they quickly got what I needed from suppliers. They also got hold of cable guides that were missing from the frame, at no extra cost, and provided great advice on selecting quality parts to complete the build. A local bike shop that is able to offer its great service across the country.

alu2
Al U.
May 17th, 2016
Verified purchase

I could not use 700 as there was no option for delivery to Australia. Using UK sites is pretty standard practice for us in Aus- you will be missing out on custom especially for brands such as Q36.5 which are currently unavailable here.

duncanc38
Duncan C.
May 24th, 2017
Verified purchase

Great customer service with staff who knew what they we taking about. Able to source a product I was struggling to find elsewhere. Parts arrived promptly. Thanks very much

markv107
Mark V.
July 9th, 2016
Verified purchase

Went looking for discounted shoes.
Had the make and size at a great price.
Delivered very quickly.
Will definitely use again now I have points to build up.

russellr40
Russell R.
February 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase

Waited for years to purchase my dream bike and 700 provided that along with a professional, enthusiastic and knowledgeable service. Highly recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the 7hundred staff and other customers.

davidb4535
David B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 7hundred?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.8
Have a question about 7hundred?