Review of 4MedicalWear

North Miami, Fl 33181, US
Tel: 786-279-8833

ce1331
6/11/15

Do not use this company. Very difficult to work with. Attempted multiple times to call & email before I received a response. Attempted without success to get refund when scrubs had not arrived in nearly a month. When they did arrive order was incomplete. I have been working through paypal & so far have not been able to get refund for the scrub top I didn't receive. My account is mixed up & has someone else's name & order on it. I was told that their IT department was looking into it. 2 weeks later, my account still has another persons name tied to it. There are many places to purchase scrubs-don't shop here.

jakef34
3/12/15

I ordered on Feb 23. On March 11, I asked the status of my order. On March 12 I got a notice that UPS started transit. So, did it take my email to remind them that I placed an order 2 weeks before? Haven't received it yet, waiting to see.

dong37
10/10/14

Ordered scrubs - did not receive them - no return calls or emails - obviously a fraud

sharons25
8/26/12

WARNING...do NOT order anything from this website! They are a fraud. I oredered some scrubs from here, I recieved an order confirmation email and that was the last I ever heard from them. It's been 2 years now and I still haven't recieved my order, nor have I recieved a refund. I have sent them numerous emails and left several phone messages and have never gotten a response from them. I filed a complaint with the BBB and they also were unable to contact them. Check their BBB rating...F!!! I should have checked this before I placed my order.

Questions? Get answers from the 4MedicalWear staff and other customers.

4MedicalWear?