Review of 4freequotes

4freequotes reviews

SITE CLOSED

wades49
11/19/18

Wow what a deal. I used them and saved tonsofmoney the person I spoke w was very knowledgeable and sounded cute

joycew
2/13/09

Four Free Insurance Rate Quotes Doesn't Deliver - <p>I wanted to get some quotes for comparison shopping on homeowners insurance. After filling out SEVERAL detailed forms, I got to the last form asking for my phone number. Against my better judgement, I gave them this information, knowing insurance agents would then call me, but still believing I might actually get some rate quotes. At the end, I got <strong>nothing </strong>but a promise of an email confirming that I filled out a form! When I realized I would not get my quotes, just several annoying sales calls - I went back to the website and could find no way to contact them to cancel my request. They don't want to be contacted apparently. I would have been better off to pick up the phone and call the insurance agents I know!</p>

Questions? Get answers from the 4freequotes staff and other customers.

4freequotes?