3D Miniature

3D Miniature has a consumer rating of 1.4 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. 3D Miniature ranks 61st among 3d Printing sites.

How would you rate 3D Miniature?

“Recived 3d miniature is good”

sabitha p.
10/9/21

Hello i am sabita ponuru, i have recived the 3d miniature of my husband its beyond my expectation thanks 3dminiature.in team for such good and lifetime gift for my husband. Best of luck guys for your future projects and i am also looking for new miniatures for my famlily. They just need to improve the delivery time.

“Fraud, Lootere, Kaam chor, Theif”

Anirudh P.
12/28/21

After they save your number they wont pick your calls. They reply in whatsapp by saying text us. And if you text them they wont see those messages and reply back. These are just fraud. And the ones who are giving them best reviews are theid own people. Dont fall for this trap. I and many like me have fallen for this trap and lost our money. Do not buy from hefe.

anirudhp4
December 28th, 2021
Verified purchase

Products used:
3d miniature. What refund? inappropritate quest.

govindp5
April 17th, 2022

Looters. Fraud. Beware. Never pickup call. Never reply

Money gone... they play with emotions. Deletes insta comment

arjunr31
March 23rd, 2022

They took advance from me and stopped replying. They are professional criminals and are not afraid of any police complaints.

Tip for consumers:
Never Order Fraud Website

Never received

salonik4
April 26th, 2022

They will just fool you by saying printing is in process or some other stuff. But they won't send you the product. Dont fall in their trap.if there was option I would have given them star in negative.

pujag7
February 23rd, 2022
Verified purchase

I have ordered them on 29 Jan…. And from that time they were just saying design is in process and now they are not picking my fone and stop replying my msgs

mareshg
March 9th, 2022

If this company was in my city then it would have been different case, they are real cheaters this aman will soon loose everything becoz of cheating others, don't play with human emotions Aman...

shekhark9
April 5th, 2022

Many times called and messages but they're not responding of my calls and messages after payment done. I think it's fake.

janavis1
December 4th, 2021

Dont give money they asked for half but still i paid 1500 they dont reply on message or calls
They are fraud

Tip for consumers:
Dont go for this frauds

Products used:
They r frauds cheated me i refused to pay half but paid 1500 advance now they are not replying

sabithap1
October 9th, 2021

vishalj21
May 18th, 2022

Don't get trapped. Lot of cases available on internet for this on complaints websites and and there modus operandi is same. Do your own research before buying anything from them.

Questions? Get answers from the 3D Miniature staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3D Miniature?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.4
Have a question about 3D Miniature?