3dminiature.in

3dminiature.in has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. 3dminiature.in ranks 34th among 3d Printing sites.

How would you rate 3dminiature.in?

“Recived 3d miniature is good”

sabitha p.
10/9/21

Hello i am sabita ponuru, i have recived the 3d miniature of my husband its beyond my expectation thanks 3dminiature.in team for such good and lifetime gift for my husband. Best of luck guys for your future projects and i am also looking for new miniatures for my famlily. They just need to improve the delivery time.

“Frauds”

Janavi S.
12/4/21

Dont give money they asked for half but still i paid 1500 they dont reply on message or calls They are fraud

sabithap1
October 9th, 2021

janavis1
December 4th, 2021

They are fraud

Tip for consumers:
Dont go for this frauds

Products used:
They r frauds cheated me i refused to pay half but paid 1500 advance now they are not replying

Questions? Get answers from the 3dminiature.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3dminiature.in?

Have a question about 3dminiature.in?