360-trade.net

360-trade.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate 360-trade.net?

“Scam”

Laura P.
3/1/20

I invested 300 with this company a year ago. Since then I have been unable to collect Any money from them. I pay a fee. Then they tell me I owe another fee. I pay fee after fee after fee. Everytime I ask "is this the last fee?" They assure me it is not. But when payment doesn't show up, YES there is another fee. Recently they tell me they delivered $8000 to coinmama.com. I must pay $450 and it will be downloaded to me. I wrote to coinmama. They know nothing about this transaction. I told them a Barbara Riley is communicating to me about this. Barbara says she works for coinmama. They don't know who she is. I said I need a letter from her via coinmama.com. She said ok. I got a letter from coinmama.icu. I looked up whois for coinmama.icu. This domain name was purchased the same day she used it to write to me. Stay away.

laurap44
March 1st, 2020
Stay away.

less expensive is not the issue. I am still trying to find a legit bitcoin opperation.

By Laura P.

a scam. Read my report to see the extent they will go to appear legit when they are not.

By Laura P.

I met Mark Hutchenson on facebook. He told me 360-trade was honest and could help me. He works there. No they never did help.

By Laura P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the 360-trade.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 360-trade.net?

Have a question about 360-trade.net?