25Poundlogo.co.uk

25Poundlogo.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. 25Poundlogo.co.uk ranks 156th among Graphic Design sites.

How would you rate 25Poundlogo.co.uk?

“Paid £49 for a logo, they designed the most horrible...”

Gaby T.
5/9/11

Paid £49 for a logo, they designed the most horrible hideous logos you could think of, I immediately requested a refund as per their guarantee, I haven't heard from them since, but I'm most definitely going to take this further.

gabyt
May 9th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the 25Poundlogo.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 25Poundlogo.co.uk?

Have a question about 25Poundlogo.co.uk?