Review of 247techdoctor

New York, NY 10001, United States
info@247techdoctor.com

alexh79
10/28/15

I wanted to take this chance to thank you very much for your excellent service. Ankita was wonderful and solved all my computer issues. It was well worth the money and I will turn to you the next time I have a computer issue. I will also reccomend you to my friends and family. You are lucky to have Ankita on your staff!! Sincerely,

alexh107
10/28/15

I just had my laptop registered and work done to it by this excellent company and group of people. Thank you for carrying for and treating my laptop as it were your own. Alex, your company do great work. Good job!!!

ishaia
10/28/15

I would like to thank and commend support@247techdoctor .com for the excellent help and response I received this afternoon with my laptop computer. I had the privilege to work with Sagar Sharma and explaining the problem I was experiencing with my Samsung for the last 10 days. Sagar very patiently explained to me what was causing the problem and how to correct them. This process took several minutes but he patiently kept me informed as he worked to solve the problems. Thanks for the excellent help I was given today and please thank Sagar for assisting me.

Questions? Get answers from the 247techdoctor staff and other customers.

247techdoctor?