Review of 1TopSpy

Tel: +1 408-915-7889
contact@1TopSpy.com

freda120
11/24/17

Firstly, 1topspy doesnt work on iOS devices. It supports only Android phones but operating system compatibility is still a big question mark because it doesnt work on devices running the latest Android 7.0 Nougat.

And to my surprise, 1topspy doesnt offer 24/7 live chat support. This means if you encounter a problem or technical issue you can only report it by sending an email to them and then wait for them to respond to it. Very infuriating and annoying. They are still stuck in the stone age.

The features arent too impressive either. The GPS location tracker feature was complete let down as it only gives you the current location of the target.

In contrast, advanced spy apps like XNSPY provides complete location history along with time and date stamps. In addition, XNSPY has a geofencing feature that lets you draw virtual boundaries around unsafe zones.

josek17
5/2/17

I am a mother of two children and their safety is my primary concern. Now that they are living in the modern world and information is accessible through the internet, I want to filter the information that they come across everyday. It is well worth the cost of knowing that my 5 and 6 year old kids will not accidentally browse throughin appropriate website.

stevest
3/3/16

I caught my staff cheating and sharing our customer lists with opponent. Thanks to 1TopSpy, I had emails, Whatsapp conversations and meeting records plus I knew accurately whom they were visiting and when due to 1TopSpy's mobile phone tracking and monitoring abilities.

jessey94
2/26/16

I paid for a year of premium service and they only activated basic service for 4 days before that license expired. I sent multiple emails over the next few weeks with not one reply. They are a fraudulant site that takes your money and gives you nothing in return.

davisv8
6/17/15

A very good app. I like that I can monitor a lot of activities but also that I can remotely see the logs. i like "spy call recorder" feature.

stephenp29
6/3/15

I paid for 30 days subscription and I only got 3 days!!! They do not have 24/7 support just email support. Also, I rooted the phone and I still do not get facebook messages, the dates are like 6-7 hours off? all the contacts are listed 3-4 times. I would not recommend buying this software

jackb118
4/8/15

1TopSpy is the most powerful tracking and monitoring software on smartphone and safety application around with millions of satisfied users around the globe. 1TopSpy is a state-of-the-art solution that gives you deep insight to problems and dangers your business face and children before they ever happen. Our discreet software works by tracking and monitoring all activity in the background of the target phone including: track GPS location, spy on text messages, web history, images, calls logs and spy call recording, spy on Whatsapp, Viber, Facebook messages, Snapchat, Line, BBM messages and much more. The easy to use control panel, 24/7 live customer support and 256 bit encryption makes 1TopSpy the best solution out there for keeping your workers productive and children safe.

Quick Features:
- Track mobile phone GPS location.
- Spy SMS text messages remotely.
- Track Call history and Spy Call Recording.
- Ambient Void Recording
- Track whatsapp messages without rooting.
- Hack facebook messages, viber chats, yahoomessenger.
- Track Line messages.
- Track BBM messages.
- Track Snapchat messages.
- Read phone contact and Track Internet Browsing History.
- FreeUpdate
- 100%Undetectable

Easy install 1TopSpy can help: Tracking Cell Phone Software Reviews

Step 1: Download and install 1TopSpy on phone you want to monitor.
Step 2: Open 1TopSpy app and login/register with your email account.
Step 3: Login 1TopSpy ( 1TopSpy .com )with your account on your phone, table or computer to track your monitored cellphone now.
Note: please waiting 15 to upgrade data form your monitored cell phone. You can change time sync in your account settings.

you need root the target phone to use this features. hope this can help!!!

By pierre f.

Questions? Get answers from the 1TopSpy staff and other customers.

1TopSpy?