1outlet HK

1outlet HK has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. 1outlet HK ranks 73rd among Baby sites.

How would you rate 1outlet HK?

“Be healthy all”

Chan M.
3/27/20

Very polite and responsible staff. Although there are some reason for the face mask cannot delivers to me, the staff send email and call me oversea to make sure that if I received the massage and the card payment status. It s really warm for me in this difficult situation. Thank you.

“1outlet”

Noemie A.
8/16/20

I have ordered a toy in April. Never received the product - still waiting for a refund since months. Keep saying that this is in progress which is definitely a lie. DONT BUY ON THIS WEBSITE. STAY AWAY

chanm104
March 27th, 2020
noemiea1
August 16th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the 1outlet HK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1outlet HK?

Have a question about 1outlet HK?