Review of 123ContactForm

Timisoara, Timis 300159, Romania
contact@123contactform.com

cameym
11/12/17

EverydayI am losing potential customers because they cannot fill out the form from their Apple device. It is so frustrating!!!

marcb40
7/19/17

1 2 3 contact form has peppered the internet with fake positive reviews to drive their numbers up; check out the ones here.
My opinion after reading these positive reviews is that they are almost all manufactured to drive up ratings.
This is a miserable company that feels it can evade responsibility and skirt the rules of appropriate behavior by being multinational. Do yourself a favor and get this service from a company that's actually interested in providing service. As near as I can tell, this one is all about the guys the top.

johnw346
10/20/15

123 interrogated our company about there app.

Apparently there is a feature in this app that the user can accidentally click & then "Bianco_ a minimum wage employee- can send interrogating emails. Should you fail to respond, expect 123 to remove your forms without notice.
We still don't understand their beef, but it bears to question- why does a feature that cause 123 to interrogate their customers exist within their app?

Response from Laura M., 123ContactForm Representative
Hello John,

We appreciate your business and your feedback as we are focused on world class customer service in every aspect of our business however our terms of service are very important and help us from preventing phishing on the web.

So in response yes, we do offer a feature called password however that feature is to have password protection on our forms before clients can access them and not to ask for user names and passwords on our forms. We do allow paid clients to ask for passwords on our forms as long as they make it very clear to the people filling out the form as to the reason why you are asking for a password on the form. In your case you didn't clearly state the reason for the password on the form and thus our phishing filter red flagged your account and that is why your account was restricted but not before our support team diligently tried 3 times to contact you, which I suspect that when your forms became restricted is the reason why you chose to respond to our support team and what ultimately prompted our support team to inquire about why you were asking for a password on your forms.

When you create an account on any platform or service worldwide they all have terms of service agreements and they are there to protect everyone's best interests on the web and that is why we require you to check the box that says I agree to our terms of service before paying. If you hadn't have agreed to our terms of service, then we wouldn't have accepted your payment and this problem wouldn't have ever occurred.

Thanks for your understanding in advance.
michaell135
7/7/15

C'est avec plaisir que je viens poster mon avis, puisque 123form mérite sa palme d'or. Français, allez-y les yeux fermés. Je travaille depuis les débuts d'internet sur des ordinateurs. J'ai testé et utilisé une bonne dizaine de prestataire dans ma vie, pour mes clients, comme pour moi. Et je peux citer haut et fort, 123form n'a aucun concurrent. Design au top, adapté aux tablettes et téléphones, de nombreuses fonctions que les autres n'ont pas ou en partie, facilité d'utilisation et rapidité d'exécution avec mise à jour en direct sans perdre de temps à cliquer à droite à gauche. Un support technique chaleureux et rapide. Bref, je pourrai écrire un roman, et même faire des comparaisons, mais ce serait déplacé de critiquer la concurrence. Allez, cherchons un défaut, pour qu'il soit parfait à 99,99%, seulement deux langues Anglais et Espagnol pour le site internet et le programme. Si vous ne parlez pas anglais, rassurez-vous, de nombreux tuto sont en ligne ! J'ai enfin un super outil moderne et fonctionnel pour travailler ! Merci à 123form et son équipe ! Rajoutez juste le français en langue du site, et vous aurez atteint la perfection ! Et tout cela, à un prix dérisoire face à la concurrence, pour un nombre de fonction équivalent.. que du bonheur !

eb278
7/7/13

123 contact is a super user friendly app and was seamlessly integrated into the Wix.com site I'm building for our school auction. I was able to make a great basic free form for donations. Customer service was super quick and helpful when I had a question. I was pleasantly surprised at how quick and friendly since I was using the free version. I like it so much I will definitely be upgrading my own form with one of 123's advanced forms for my personal business site.

peggyp7
4/2/13

I am very impressed with the support provided. I two "basic" questions and the person I spoke with responded very quickly and very professionally. As a result, I had a better understanding of how the system works. I would recommend this site to all of meeting associates.

claytonb11
3/5/13

Amazing online form solution and so, so easy to set up ... it really is untrue. Have been a customer for a few years now and it has been the perfect solution for my customers to get in touch with us as a business.

The online support team are very, very prompt in answering back to emails and also have an online chat facility.

I had an issue which was the early hours of the morning and I even had a reply within 30 mins of me sending the email. Outstanding!

Highly recommend :)

firozs
3/5/13

very helpful, friendly and best customer care

samaras
3/5/13

One of our business partners has a similar service- they pay twice as much and get far fewer features. Customer service has always been prompt and they have worked hard to fix any issue that arises within 24 hours. I was able to get my first form up and running within just a few minutes.

123ContactForm has literally saved me days of trying to code all this myself in just the first few months!

ajayd2
3/4/13

Quite an awesome site. The tech support is the best i have ever seen; and at the end of the day, thats what counts most.
Integration is easy and there are lots of collaborations with companies like salesforce and zohocrm.

meghanc3
2/22/13

I work at a Graphic Design/Screen printing shop and we are trying to introduce an online order form for some of our customers. I was completely lost at first, but the representatives at 123 explained EVERYTHING step by step and I never waited longer than a day to have my questions answered. The end product is FANTASTIC, and we already more customers requesting online forms for their orders! Would definitely recommend this to everyone!

camilam
2/21/13

123Forms is just awesome. Very easy to use, lots of options to customize, looks great on the website, and their support is incredible. I was having a hard time one day trying to figure out how to customize the CSS of my thank you page and a support person named Dorina just popped up on the side of the page, without me even have to ask for help, and worked with me until we figured out how to do exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend them!!!!

michaelw50
2/20/13

Outstanding technical/customer service. Thank you, Nicoleta!

lp10
2/15/13

The Support service was fast, easy going and personalized.

Petru Z. did a great job.

And the most important, they delivered and solved the issue.

Thanks for a great support service.
-not five stars given to the whole website, only 'cause I'm just reviewing the great Support service-

L.

Questions? Get answers from the 123ContactForm staff and other customers.

2 Photos for 123ContactForm