Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation
Can I Have My Goods Or Money Back ..This Has Been Going On From 5th May. 1633 dollars is a lot of money. S A Archer
asked by Stephen A. on 6/6/17
1 Answer
you need to go to police contact Hong Kong police Department and make complaint so they can be shut down I have been scammed 310.10 I made complaint today
Helpful answer 0
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Posting guidelines

Ask a question

Get answers from the staff and other customers.
Posting guidelines
Is this your business?

Owners and employees, register now to answer these questions from potential customers. Register now

Have a question about
Post Review