Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation
I have a phone number that I have used for 38 years. Since I will moving, I would like to retain the number and forward to my mobile telephone number
asked by Serafino D. on 12/21/18
1 Answer
Howdy, Serafino! We'd love to help you set up call forwarding with your number of 38 years. This guide will help walk you through how to do this:
Helpful answer 0
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
Posting guidelines

Ask a question

Get answers from the NumberBarn staff and other customers.
Posting guidelines
Have a question about
Post Review