We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide


Educational Credential Evaluators Questions & Answers


I am from Afghanistan but living in the United States now. I have a four year college diploma equivalent to bachelor's in Afghanistan from a German College that I took online. And I have a one year diploma from Afghanistan. I want to evaluate both credentials to see how many more credits I need to complete 120 credit for bachelor's here in the US and apply for further education. Could you please advise? Thanks, Ghulam

asked by Ghulam N. on 2/14/16

1 Answer

Use WES if you need more accurate GPA equivalent (which is always higher than ECE's)

Helpful (0)

Add your answer

Posting guidelines

Ask a question

Get answers from the Educational Credential Evaluators staff and other customers.

Posting guidelines
Have a question about
Educational Credential Evaluators?
Post Review