Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation
I live and rented in Pennsylvania, landlord resides in CO, she will not return my security deposit. Claim should be filed in CO?
asked by Wendy S. on 3/13/18
Add your answer
Posting guidelines

More questions about CourtLinked

Hi: I would like to know my DBA. I called on Thursday and left a message but no one called me back. My ID: 709248 BBB has 6 complaints against CourtLinked. This concerns me. Afraid to hire them. I would like to get my last change..I live in Delaware....What process in doing so This is probably a small claim. Will they give me some idea, if I have a case that I can win? does courtlinked recommend i file suit against Lowes in small claim court? what is your fee? I have a possible small claims that needs to be filed by May 14th. Responsible insurance company offered me $5,000 and I don't What other fees will be incurred to file small claims in Hamilton County, Indiana? August 2016, I discovered an AC company installed a previously owned AC unit then installed in my church and paid full price. Do I have recourse? I live in North Carolina and have a small, less than $1,000, claim for damage & destruction of some of my beach vacation rental property in North Carolina by two out of state parties - one in Russellville, AL and the other in Sheridan, IN. NC law requires claims to be filed in the Defendants home county. I can not afford to take off from work if I have to appear in person in two different out of state locations. Can you all do everything? How much will it cost for you all to do everything so that I do not have to travel to both places? A. Allen Henderson 806 Beauhaven Lane Waxhaw, NC 28173 704-846-8061 I have left a couple messages today, but no one has called me back. Seems you have great reviews, but when I call all I get is a voicemail and the link for Live help does not work??

Ask a question

Get answers from the CourtLinked staff and other customers.
Posting guidelines
Have a question about
Post Review