We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide


I placed an order over 30 days ago and it was never received. My emails are not being returned or bounce back. Any suggestions?

asked by Lisa J. on 1/31/20

2 Answers

As per the Google Help Article: "You may wish to file a report with the appropriate authorities and/or your regional fraud reporting center such as the Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov) "You may also contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), which handles complaints about deceptive or unfair business practices. To file a complaint, visit http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm, call 1-877-FTC-HELP, or write to the following address:
Federal Trade Commission
Washington, D. C. 20580 "If your complaint is against a company in a country other than the United States, you can file it at http://www.econsumer.gov. You can also find information on where to report in locations outside the United States at econsumer.gov."

Helpful (0)

Dispute charge on PayPal. Suddenly you'll get an excuse and a tracking number - but mine was DHL and didn't become "active" for 5 days. I. e. It is coming from China and they do a carrier transfer in dock at LA.

Helpful (0)

Add your answer

I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Posting guidelines

Ask a question

Get answers from the CaseBuddy USA staff and other customers.

Posting guidelines

Is this your business?

Owners and employees, register now to answer these questions from potential customers. Register now

Have a question about
CaseBuddy USA?
Post Review