US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

melissap15
7/7/13

FAKE FAKE FAKE SCAM SCAM. Do not use! A week after I ordered the email connected to my paypal was hacked and I never got my ordered item (after a month!). Called PayPal to make dispute.

belh
7/7/13

This site is a complete scam, they take your money, you will NOT receive any goods. The email is either fake or they choose to ignore you. I'm very angry and both them and myself for thinking it could be legit. Keep well away or be very disappointed!

tedn10
5/24/13

We ordered a pair of shoes since March 2013, paid for it through PayPal. After one month we did not receive it. We email them several times but no answers. We email to PayPal to get the money back but PayPal couldn't help. I lost my money.
I hope this will help people to avoid THIS SCAM.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!

tonyw29
5/6/13

DON'T DO IT FULL STOP!!!! LOOK AT THE REVIEWS BEFORE YOU BUY PEOPLE!! IT'S A SCAM, AND LUCKY I HAD PAYPAL, WHO'D PREVENTED ME FROM THIS SCAM

mylah
4/16/13

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes, received a confirmation, the money has been taken out of my bank account, and now no shoes, no reply to emails, my login info does not work, and it has been a month now. TOTAL SCAM!

janb1
Expert Reviewer
4/7/13

Total lack of company information. Can't even see what country they operate from.

Stay away!!!

emhurstn
4/6/13

I just dropped order for a pair of Puma shoes. I did check this website as secure and sent my order. Suddenly I thought I should check if this website is fraud and found 6 of bad comments. I accordingly cancelled my payment from paypal. I should have checked the fraud website before I dropped my order. Thanks for your comments.

catherinea3
4/4/13

Just like the other reviews - I ordered a pair of shoes and received a confirmation that my payment was sent from PayPal, but nothing afterwards. I submitted multiple requests via their form for a response, but never received anything. I filed a claim with Paypal and got my money back.

aurolynj
3/12/13

This website is horrible and a scam I order a pair of shoes in February and never received them. I tried contacting them several times through the website and a email I found my on paypal receipt. However, no response from anyone so I contacted paypal and filed a dispute claim. As of right now, paypal is process of investigating the website.

sophiap3
3/5/13

TOTAL SCAM. I had the exact same experience as the other reviewers: ordered shoes that never arrived. No confirmation, never a response to my emails.

kab14
3/4/13

This is a China-based scam website. They do not take credit cards (although on their website they claim they do) and will take the direct deposit via Paypal. I thought it was suspicious when the money was transferred from my account and yet no confirmation of shipping was sent. Now I know based on other reviews that the goods will never come and I'm not certain that Paypal will reimburse me.

bm23
3/1/13

I had a similar experience with this site. I ordered a pair of shoes and waited a month. Emailing them doesnt work either, the address they give you is fake. HUGE SCAM. Now I have to fight with paypal to get my money back. Do not shop here.

ashleyb37
2/27/13

I ordered shoes from the site and the website is a complete scam. SO awful, i should have known. Misspelled words, no real email to contact them (the one they supply you with is fake and not working), and they say they update you and everything but its a total lie. They take your money and you will never hear from them again. Do NOT do business with this terrible site.