US Government's NSF

YourHotCar reviews

12 Reviews for YourHotCar

▼ Sort by: recent

6/3/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE !!!!!!! I run a body shop and ordered a body kit for a 99 nissan got a body kit for a 05 nissan ...not even close then after MANY calls to cust service I was told they would send me a frt bumper but no skirts or rear bumper. Then these idiots told me I may have to modify using bondo and fiberglass...this one ticked me off. I have been 25 years in the business and to have a 10.00 hr cust service kid tell me how to do my job was insulting. I was lied to at least 3 times and still havent got my frt bumper. BE WARNED

7/8/13

Don't waste your time on this site. I ordered a replacement grill for my Denali and it took over 3 weeks to arrive. Once i got it I quickly realized that they sent a grill for a regular Youkon. Called to get it straitened out and they claim no responsibility and blame the distributor. So I ordered the part almost a month ago now and I'm still waithing on the RMA info so I can ship it back and wait another 3 weeks for the right part ( if they get it right this time. Don't spend money here.

6/19/13

we received a hood for a 2005 gto......it is total junk....they told us that standard prep needs to be done....standard prep....what .....how about making a good mold originally....what crap......DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.....

1/18/12

I bought smoked out tail lights for my sons car, a 2005 tiburon, approx $250. the tail lights fit but you could tell they were made cheap. we put them on and with in a couple days the tail lights started pulling apart, water was getting inside the tail lights and then a chrome piece inside the tail light fell off!! Obviously I called, sent back the lights and wanted a refund. I got the run around, they couldn't find the returned lights, then I had to call some other #, etc.... DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY...THE PRICE IS CHEAP BECASUE THE PRODUCTS ARE CHEAP AND THEN THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS!!!

4/26/11

Please keep away from this company. I own a 2006 s2000 and decided to customize it with a few things like Work wheels,invidia headers,exhaust, with a K&N Intake and more with no problems from the other companies. I saw a really nice front bumper that I fell in love with from YOURHOTCAR.COM and decided to contact them. I called , emailed and if i lived in their state i wouldve visited them but im in NJ so couldnt get there. I specifically asked if the bumper was a simple installation with no mods needed to the rest of the car since my car was new and had all original paint which is how I wanted it. They confirmed no cutting,bondo or trimming would be need to the stock hood and fenders to make it fit so i decided to order it. $500 later and about a week in shipping i take the bumper with the car to 2 different body shops including a Honda one and a custom shop. They clip on the New bumper and doesnt even come close to fitting flush and theres definetely bondo,painting and cutting necessary to the stock hood and fenders to make the bumper fit which YOURHOTCAR originally told me was not needed. So of course I got mad and called YOURHOTCAR and thats when the story changed. Their rep now tells me that theres some modification needed to make that bumper fit blaahblahhh blahhh eventhough through email and previous conversations I was told otherwise. I asked to either get a refund or something else of similiar value after i ship the bumper back to them but they said all sales are final so in other word im screwed with bumper that doesnt fit my car as they said it would. I even took pics and sent them to yourhotcar and also to the bbb (betterbusinessbureau) and i filed a complaint with everyone I could. In the end they told me they couldnt help me and ive been stuck with a useless bumper in my house for nothing. Thanks YourHotCar.! lol

4/11/11

I ordered from the website. On there it tells you that they have a price match guarantee. You are then advised to put the url into the notes section when you place the order and they will refund the difference back to the account. I did so and called to inquire about it. I was told that they would have to verify the competitors price prior to the order being placed. How is that possible??????????????
I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/30/10

$543.13!!!! I'm out that much money! I bought this hood made by (Extreme Dimensions) for a 1999 ford mustang from (yourhotcar.com) and it got here Damaged....then it took another month to get a replacement hood.
AND then after all that the mother $#*!er doesn't even FIT!!!! It's not flesh with the body and its to long to even latch the hood shut. WTF! They say they have a Total Fitment Guarantee! Please don't go through the loss of money like I did. I'm very pissed. Yourhotcar.com just $#*!ed me out of a lot of money.

11/19/10

weird - i had the opposite experience with them. 'Derek' was the first person i spoke to about rims fitting my BMW 750 and I think 'Mike M' was another. Both were very helpful, Rims came on time, packed well. No complaints - car looks great.

Bill in TX

8/5/10

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE all they do is rip people off. I bought an air intake for my Audi a4 it took 3 weeks to get here and they billed me TWICE for $134 and will NOT refund 1 of my payments these guys are @@sholes PLEASE BE AWARE DO NOT BUY from this website and beware of there eBay store as well they WILL rip you off!

6/9/10

This company is not reputable. I bought custom tail lights from them and less than one year later, one of them does not work. They said the warranty is only 30 days. They won't sell me a single tail light to replace it, they will only sell me a pair. $250 gone!

5/28/10

Beware of this company. They ship incorrect and broken parts and then try to charge the consumer with shipping and restocking fees. Always pay on a credit card so that you can dispute the charges. they have a D to F rating with the BBB and go by many names, Kasa auto, streetbeatcustoms.com,yourhotcar.com. They are in the business of ripping innocent people off. Check out all the complaints on the internet. This is horrible and they need to be shut down!!!

2/12/10

we found a grill that we wanted, its price and shipping was one price. several days past contacted them. they said it was on its way. my credit receipt reflected a price more then quoted. when the grill arrived it was the wrong one. cantacted the company, they said sorry will issue an rma and get the right grill. well when i got the rma 3 days later it didn't provide for shipping and on top of that when i contacted them again they found out that they could not get the grill. so they said i would get a refund. they also told me that i would have to pay to ship it back at a cost that i cannot get reimbursed. if i new now what i new then i would have never purchase thru them to begin with...rule of thumb never buy from a company that doesn't provide return shipping...

The Best Auto Parts Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber