US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

brucem76
11/9/15

These people are totally incompetent, and rude to boot. I agreed to pay $39.95 for some background information. They missed the obvious, namely that the person I was inquiring about had a business, totally legal with all formalities followed, in the State of Washington. All they managed to come up with was the name of the man's sister and mother, information which I already had and which was useless. They gave me page after page of names of people with somewhat similar names (at least they all started with "R") who owned real property one particular city. Again, useless. Avoid these people, and be very suspicious of any review which says anything to the contrary. Odds are those reviews are scams too.

deborahj8
11/18/14

I emailed them and gave them all the info they needed to remove my personal information which they totally ignored. Fortunately, I registered on mail.com to
send them the info from. I don't care if Veromi has that email as I don't use it.
Anyone that doesn't remove your info when you ask them to are Jerks.

johnw147
7/1/13

Stay away. Will use your own information against you.

da1392
7/1/13

information provided available for free
out dated information (5-10 years old)
tricks customers into paying an excessive amount for non-existant info

pauld17
6/29/13

This site purports to offer information to help you locate people. However, the information provided for its basic search is hardly more than the information that you provide to it. I was billed twice for the basic search, because I clicked the link for more details. That link only takes you to a page where they offer you more information for additional money. Trying to get back to the original page results in an additional charge. When I was notified of the charges, I clicked the support link to ask that the double charges be removed and the message I sent was bounced back because qmail could not find the server or IP address. Moreover, at each step of the process, you are presented with a vague come on for a $10 rebate, at the cost of providing an e-mail address and consenting to receive spam.

merrickv
10/27/12

Dangerous and Fraudulent site. This site claims to provide information to human resource and credit granting agencies. I quick check on the substance of the information sold shows that much of it is conjecture, none of it is verified, and none of it is derived from the sources such as court filings and county registrations as the site proclaims.

Checking my own information: They had two of six addresses correct. They sold information belonging to my son as mine.

Complaints: The company refuses to correct or remove false information. It posts a method to "opt-out" but persons following this complain that it is useless. When attempts have been made by the California Attorney Generals' office to bring suit, the company moved its incorporation to Arizona.

Warning: This information is largely false and unreliable. If you make the mistake of using this information for employment verification,collection, or legal purposes you may well find yourself as a defendant in both civil and criminal actions.

dannyk2
12/29/10

This website is "tricky"! I just spent nearly $50..for the same info that they gave away to trick me into joining.

They do not send a confirming e-mail listing what I bought..so when I complained..as they know I'm sure, it was difficult to point out the exact nature of my complaint.

I'll also be contacting the ICC about this site. d

jonid
10/22/10

They can't even differentiate between me and my father. You would think sex and age would be good clues. Not to mention they don't even list me as a relative of my father but they do list both of my ex-husbands. Talk about ineffectual information.

stewartg
4/22/10

The owners of this website are in the business of selling other people personal information. but they hide their Companys Domain Name Registration info by hiding behind
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

This is how a majority criminal activity takes place on the Net. Not that all of these kinds of registrations are engaged in criminal conduct. No company should have the right to do business anonymously. I'm talking to my Congressman about this,

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Veromi.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Veromi.net staff and other customers.

Veromi.net?