US Government's NSF
kittyk3

6 Reviews for Uslove.com

▼ Sort by: recent

9/18/13

I've worked for this service for almost 2 years. They charge on average 18.00 per call, and pay the models only 4.50 and 5.00 if you get a return caller. They expect the models to take requests at any hours day or night with out compensating them with any more money for doing so. Some of the dispatch women are not very friendly to the models, yet we make it possible for them to earn a living. The site is old and out dated
and needs serious SEO. I do have to say they do pay on time, every time, and do not require any hold times.

4/6/13

I have been working for USlove since 2004, and I absolutely love it! My gentlemen callers and I have a deliciously naughty time and I try to log in every free moment I have so we can play. It's Fantasy so we can be as naughty as we like. "Wicked" even. The staff is so helpful and they are great! I wouldn't go anywhere else! I'm "Wicked" @725.

12/27/11

I have worked with UsLove as a talk model (PSO) for 5 1/2 years. This has been a wonderful opportunity for me. Honestly this is a top notch company to work for. NEVER have they missed a pay period and my pay is always accurate. We have 24/7 live operator assistance for our caller's always. Our operator's are the best in the business and are always willing to go that extra mile to assure a caller is satisfied. So, I say this to the gentleman that gave us such a awful review. Please give us another try. We have over 200+ models signed in at any given time. Not everyone's personalities click with each other. So if your not satisfied with how your call is going, hang up. Then call the office tell the operator what happened. She can quickly assist you and reconnect you to another model that would be a better fit. We always do what we can to assure your satisfaction and keep you coming back again and again. I would even offer to you a "free" complimentary call with me. Just call the office and speak with operator Troy, she will be happy to get you over to me. Until then, I hope that everyone has a better understanding of UsLove and I look forward to hearing from you, Thank you - Karma D </;- )

P.S. I go by a different name on UsLove, Operator Troy will know who I am :)

2/27/11

....The PSO's at USLOVE totally suck! ..... especially the older ones, who are absolute man haters ( 40/ 50 yr olds), and cannot maintain any kind of long lasting dialogue while you are trying to get off! ...yaaaawwwnnnnn! ... believe me when I tell you this....you would be more satisfied talking to a Playboy center-fold pet of the month pinned to a bedroom wall than you would chatting with one of these no talent PSO/ "phone actress" wanna' be's.....The "phone sex models" at USLOVE truely suck! ....don't waste your $18.00.........:)....out!......

2/7/11

I was sex addict for years and finally kicked my addiction. When I wasn't having actual sex with real women in person, I would use USLOVE to fullfill my sexual cravings. The "models" were just as screwed up as I was and after taking a good look at myself I knew I had a problem, so I got help. Not only was I degrading myself by using the "service", but I also realized I was enabling the "models" to degrade themselves. One of the best things I ever did was to address my addiction to sex.

7/20/10

This place is great to work for. No average hold time. It's cheaper for guys and the girls get a good chunk of money from each call. Don't work for places that are pay per minute, work here!!!