US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

mego6
5/8/16

What a pain. What a runaround. I have been asked to submit screen shots from my computer to prove my participation. They have posted a fraudulent statement on Listia. Sadly, I believed the statement and did the offer.
Will be contacting BBB soon.

williamh169
4/18/16

TrialPay is okay when it works as it should but when it does not which is unfortunately over half the time and you have to contact support it becomes a nightmare. There are lots of questions and hoops to jump through and a great deal of effort is required to receive your reward. It is often not worth the hassle or time it takes. Maybe that is their objective? To make you say forget it? I see a great deal of negative reviews here so I can see I am not the only one who had a bad experience with them.

Tip for consumers: I'd suggest staying away from the William Hill Casino offer. I had trouble with both Trial Pay and William Hill when it did not credit. Both ends were making me jump through hoops in order to receive my reward but they were quick to take my money. Definitely poor customer service.

adriannas2
4/14/16

I don't like trialpay. Everytime I try to get a new tab it won't connect. How do I take trialpay Off?

seanr49
3/3/16

completed an offer through trialPay on Top eleven and did not receive my tokens even though I had completed all requirements and when you try to contact the support through the phone app the message does not get sent and will not leave your phone. Looking at the previous comments this is the norm for this company and they should not be allowed to operate on any sites if they are continuously ripping people off.

paulk126
2/28/16

I joined William Hill sports betting through TrialPlay and should receive 3500 WGT credits. I have emailed William Hill who confirmed that I have met all the requirements. I have not received any credits and TrialPays customer support link appears to be a complete scam. I have since emailed both WGT and William Hill expressing my disgust that they do business with these crooks.

pattim14
2/11/16

I paid 18$ for monthly and i was suppoused to be rewarded 147,000 credits for listia !!! It says compleated and i did the disney one and got it right away? Now i have 1 ihad 57 $ on my card i cant beleave i did this .

roys56
12/28/15

They blocked me apparently and they cheated me out of 700 worth of credit on a survey and 1000 on a recent on i got the receipt. Lets see what they tell me.

dexterc18
12/2/15

If I only clicked on the offers,then why in the hell is my INBOX flooded with emails from offers that I have completed???? huh ? and what's up with the bogus support link?? I have completed dozens of offers and haven't got paid for not one single offer...What really got me is that I DOWNLOADED Real times player November 27,2015 where are my 3,948 credits????

elizabethb117
12/1/15

There is a follow up. After I shared my review from here on the european TrialPay fb page plus copy/pasted similar cases, they contacted me saying they looked over my acc again, everything should track fine now and if not I shall contact them. So I did 3 offers two days ago. One worked right away this time, worth 1000 points, two didn't, worth 100 (app download)and 1000 points. I sent in a ticket (the support link is still broken, so go via generalsupport@trialpay.com) and they paid out. Apparently all it needs is a bit pressure. They're still not worth more than 2 stars

brandons49
11/10/15

Customer service does not want to honor their payments nor honor their customers. I think we should start a petition to get TrialPay removed from swagbucks and other sites like gifthulk and irazoo. TrialPay needs to go bankrupt and out of business if you ask me. Horrible customer service from TrialPay.

everetth18
10/19/15

I play games on Facebook and I have tried to earn skull coins and gems using Trial pay. They never ever pay. They often put adware, spyware and malware onto your computer and any offer will fill your email with spam but you will never get paid what they owe you. Do not get scammed and waste your time.

nicholask14
10/17/15

They ask you about your personal life, and refer you to their partners, then you get nothing. when I contacted them, they wrote back that they couldn't track my action and they 'suggest' I pick another partner. how much they have to earn to be able to 'track' your order, god knows. here is their reply:
Thank you for using TrialPay and for taking the time to email us.

After reviewing your customer log, it appears our system was unable to track the successful completion of the Toluna survey offer you attempted to complete to receive free GoodSync 9 Pro for Windows.

Please note that in order to successfully complete this offer, you must first qualify and then complete the full survey before you will be credited. As customer eligibility is determined by the offer provider and not by TrialPay, we are unfortunately not able to credit you at this time. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you. In order to avoid future tracking issues, please be sure to provide current and accurate information.

If you are still interested in receiving GoodSync 9 Pro for Windows for free, you are welcome to select a different offer that suits your needs.

Regards,

Michelle
TrialPay Customer Support

melanied8
9/24/15

When my Zone Alarm was up for renewal, it offered it free thru a Trialpay offer. I bought an Entertainment Book, but never got my Zone Alarm renewal. I have an open BBB complaint cuz ZA denies any contact with Trailpay tho it still pops up on my computer with offers to this day via ZA renewal prompt. Getting anything resolved is impossible which is why I filed with BBB.

I wrote Trialpay an email on their website at the suggestion of BBB. They contacted my next day and resolved the matter completely. They were great. Zone Alarm continues to lie however saying they have no affiliation with Trialpay while offering new offers on their renewal website daily.

robertod21
9/21/15

DONT WORK WITH THEM. ITS A TOTAL SCAM.

jaynee2
9/3/15

this site is (sorta ) like ebates except they are part of gaming sites. They are the ones who have you watch videos or buy products or sign up for subscriptions and when you do they give you coins gems etc. they will say click here for 3 gems and either you wont get the gems because their system didn't catch it right,like some on vegas world they have you give 50$ to a carity and promise gems INSTANTLY but you wont get the 3000 gems because they then want you to jump through more hoops to get them.they tire you out like a pack of hyenas. someone in authority needs to investigate these companies they are defrauding gamers a lot.

yvannel
8/7/15

Bought the required giftcard...and have not yet received the "instant" credit for the software that I wanted. It's been 2 weeks, and I've contacted them 4 times already. Nothing but false promises to "get back to me". AVOID!!!

thomasc82
6/26/15

I posted this to Twitter and Facebook and got a bite. On Twitter, someone at TrialPay E-mailed me and said to go to the help section of the game and do exactly what I have done 10 times in the last few weeks.I Emailed the man back and told him nobody is home in that department of TrialPay. I will post this and wait. But I promised to retract if they just give me my 100 coins. More later.thanks,Thomas my E-mail is thomas160@hotmail.de

shannond16
6/23/15

this company is a half ass company that doesn't pay out when you complete offers don't waste your time HIGHLY DISCOURAGED and TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED in how much of my time was wasted to only get an inbox full of spam and no rewards! SMDH!!!! DONT USE THEM!!!!!

mandyc10
6/19/15

My credit card was billed THREE times for their Disney Movie offer and was never credited back, I did not receive bonus points for play as promised, nor did I receive a confirmation of my order, rather I received errors saying the order could not be processed and to try again. Foolishly I thought perhaps it was my cards so tried three and all three were billed. After SEVERAL emails with NO response whatsoever I have given up. This business is total BS. DO NOT USE!!!

markb201
6/7/15

Why would you use this company, they are fraudsters, has anyone noticed that every button works when it comes to Facebook except when they don't credit then nothing works. So ifound there email address (why is this not offered on the Facebook games they are associated) only to be told I can't go this way I have to go through Facebook... THIS DOESNT WORK!!
I would say to all do not use this site they are unprofessional, if you do not want to pay out on what you promised then dontt offer its quite simple

owenk18
5/23/15

great application i ever use i recommend you all to use this awesome application

carlys2
5/17/15

I've never had a problem with TrialPlay. Most of the offers work for me. And if they don't work, then I report it and get credit anyway. I've had no problems with it.

simonm44
5/14/15

TrialPay or listia are both lying sites.

the payment never works. never succeeds. the prize may be eaten by their own staff.

tyronem12
4/10/15

trial pay sux hard

sams131
3/17/15

I had used this in the past. It was pretty good, until now. I completed a 300 Swagbucks offer, but I never got the swagbucks. I contacted support, and the first lady, Tracy, said that 450 and 300 swagbucks are practically the same. (I completed a 450 swagbucks offer in the past.) I then contacted support again, and the new guy, Rob, said that he needed a screenshot. I sent him a screenshot. Then, I checked the support page, and the offer was gone! No points for me. That was 5 days of my life wasted. Man, I really wanted to get 100% Orange Juice from Steam.

jmc4
1/20/15

Be careful. Although you meet all the requirements necessary to get the deal they offer, they don't honor it. I contacted them many many times regarding 2 deals (the last a few days ago), I attached documents to my emails to support my claim and prove I should get the deal, they do not care.

Basically, you buy something to get their deal ($15 back if you spend $20+ at a specific store for instance). Don't trust this company. They will find a reason not to honor their offer.

curtiss18
12/26/14

I play a game on mocospace called wartank. I absolutely will NOT registrr my debit on this site to make purchases. You also have the option of doing surveys to earn gold. Ive done several surveys and have been cheated out of around 4000 gold. Dont even say i didnt complete the surveys trialpay because i screenshot every page. Most surveys are a total scam. Youll go through 20 pages and enter your personal info then get flagged with oh sorry youve screened out of our survey. Thats a straight up scam to gather all your personal info. Trialpay youre the lowest. Youve got people working for free. Also alot of the stuff you download to get credits contains malware/spyware.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site. Straight up scam. Ripoff.

caryp11
12/25/14

I play farmville2, but since their "bucks" are so overpriced I look through the offers and complete them. It makes the overspending a little easier when I actually get something for my money.

So this Christmas season I had a bit of money to spare and I decided to look through the offers to get Christmas presents. I did, and spent a bundle. Most of the time it was okay, but I will say about 20 percent of the time trial pay screws up.

anyway, here's the letter:
___________________________________________________

Dear TrialPay Customer,

Thank you for sending that additional information. I have been able to manually credit your ShaveMOB offer and your Farm Bucks will be delivered shortly.

Based on your recent volume of completions, our Network Quality Team has requested that we remind you to only select partner offers that you are truly interested in trying or buying as it states in our terms of use that:

You may not sign up for an advertiser offer with the intent to immediately cancel or return the item or service from the advertiser. A "quick cancellation" is considered to be fraudulent, and may void your order.

Please note that this is a standard reminder - not an accusation. We appreciate your understanding in this matter, and please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Rob
TrialPay Customer Support

_____________________________________

I can't tell you how much I regret patronizing their "offers" to get Christmas presents. I apparently bought so much I'm now considered a fraud and a thief. Oh, wait, okay, it's just a "standard" warning, they mean nothing by it. NOT - "We're so sorry we screwed up your order".

It was, alright thief, you got your bonus, even though you almost certainly did something illegal to deserve it. So DON'T YOU DARE $#*! US OVER or we will VOID your offer if you do - now go and behave - remember - Cancelling is FRAUD.

Funny thing, I've never cancelled on anything - at least not until I receive at least a couple of monthly shipments from them. I don't even know how I could cancel an order - it took so damn long to figure out how to even check on an order status - and there most definitely are not any standard procedures for cancellation.

It matters not though, because I fit their fraud algorithm so therefore my money is suspect.

My project for the week before New Years is to write every last company I pay for a recurring item or subscription - Julep, Proflowers 1800 flowers, personal creations, cherry moon farms, Dr Seuss Books, ASPCA, Wildlife foundation -

and to request that they no longer issue any residual income commission checks to trial pay because they clearly don't want it.

If they won't do it - I most definitely will cancel with every last one of them. -

So ... Yeah. apparently they're all over the internet, but keep your eyes open - they don't give a damn about their customers. Not even one.

I

loul17
12/18/14

There are SOME times when I'm able to successfully complete offers (my main sites direct me to Trialpay) and be awarded currency, but there are also many times where I exit, something goes wrong, I try to go back to the page, and Trialpay says its "temporarily available after JUST using it, or that I need to click on another offer.....

Tip for consumers: read the fine print when your sites direct you to complete an offer, or you might not be rewarded

malcolms21
11/26/14

I regularly play the Pawn Stars game and often used the earn candies feature within the game where you complete surveys, download software etc etc in exchange for gifts. Almost every single time I have completed an offer, Trialpay have failed to honour their agreement without a battle to receive what I am owe. Thing is I am spreading the word all over the net. I would not engage in business with this mob, they are obviously a fly by night company.

sophiam8
11/25/14

Used to be good in the past. Not no more, I signed up and received nothing for doing the offer. Keep away from this place

colind17
11/25/14

did the requirments and didn't recieve anything.
contacted the support and recieved a message that i didnt met the requirements while i did almost 2 days ago.

$#*!ty service
$#*!ty support

dawdag
10/9/14

After reading all this negative feedback i think I've been REALLY lucky.

I have 3 program licenses on my account there when i log in. I got my 3rd today actually.

There was a problem this time but i asked what was going on and they replied that they needed more info. I gave them more info and they gave me my license.

I spent 1euro and got a license for a program worth 29.9 USDollars :))

The other 2 licenses worked just as smoothly as their page said.

I feel sorry for all you that it didn't work for.. I hope I'll have no reason to change this review.

peeyedo
9/24/14

promotes virus carrying web sites ?/ optimizer pro to name but one download anything on there web page and u need to clear your hard drive and re install your windows DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE

rolandoa5
8/25/14

I'm a member of trialpay... This people are the biggest rip off ever!! They are supose to give me some credits that they owe me... It been more than 2 months already that I had been trying to get my credits... I had never in my all life heard sooo many excusas. I mean they had used every excuse in the book!!! That why I haven't get my credits... They even said that they have their all tech support working to fix the problem.. So I can get my credits.. But I bet you anything that they are charging all the sponsor they have.. For the credits that we are suppose to get and we don't get nothing!!!

lathesiab
8/20/14

I am a member of a points/credits for merchandise site (you do surveys, watch videos or other activities to get points which you can then redeem for Pay Pal cash or various merchant gift cards) and Trial Pay is one of the "special offer" companies that allow you to use to earn points with. Of ALL the companies listed on the offer wall, Trial Pay is the ONLY one that NEVER pays out. I have only been a member of the other site for two weeks but in that time I have completed 4 Trial Pay offers and each time I had to contact customer service, provide screenshots and email proof that I completed the offer before being credited, despite their claims that the offers credited "instantly". TrialPay is a total and complete scam in my opinion. One offer not paying? Technical glitch. Two? weird coincidence. ALL FOUR? Proof TrialPay is a scam.

stuartm41
8/14/14

Signed up to a subscription through trialpay to get a copy of WinX DVD copy pro. Never got my software or a response from emails!
Despite my subscription going through and a successfully signup/subscription taken out through trial Pay, the site never provided me anything. If I loges on to the trial-pay sight went to the purchase, it says it was not completed and I had to sign up for another subscription

Tip for consumers: DON'T!

nathanb56
8/7/14

This website basically makes you sign up for offers. Most offers you need to pay money so the package they are offering is not 'free'. Do not be fooled.

ja13224
8/5/14

Terrible. Follow their directions to get free stuff and they do not follow through. It is near impossible to contact them. No 'contact us' links on their minimal website. I found through a search how to contact them, which required me to send an email to a special address, wait for a response email that contains a link to another place and then login to your account (but you cannot contact them through their page unless you are emailed this special contact link). You then need to answer more questions about why you are writing, but the only answers available are through drop-down menus that have absolutely no options listed in the drop-down and you cannot proceed without completing the dropdowns. Makes no sense. I'm sure they make tons from advertisers with no costs because they never have to pay anything out because the site is a scam!

erins22
7/31/14

Don't trust this site or the people who run it. They are liars, thieves, and just over all completely ignorant. Unbelievably enough, the BBB says this is an accredited company and gave this company an A+ rating. Is it bad enough the BBB is accrediting a company that lies and cheats their customers? Or is it even worse that the BBB is just as ignorant and sly as Trialpay?

laurar34
7/22/14

"Surveys for Listia credits" ....Total waste of my time. They NEVER follow through until you jump through hoops to "prove" you did the survey, and a lot of the time not even then.

mlg
7/14/14

STAY AWAY FROM TRIALPAY - INSTANT RESPONSE HA! SCAM

offer thru TrialPay for AdMuncher INSTANT licensing- Buy 250 Cards from Vistaprint for $10 with promocode from Trial Pay/AdMuncher offer and get license for download of AdMuncher program. After 1 hour phone call with Vista, 6 emails to TrialPay still waiting. FALSE ADVERTISING OR they dont understand the meaning of word INSTANT .
Suspect as othes have found out that I have been SCAMMED

christopherc39
4/1/14

Horrible. Lying and cheating site.

I completed an offer for free Fandango ticket by clicking on the offer (for Hulu Plus). Never got my free ticket. So contacted them and they said my completion of the offer was not eligible for credit. When I followed everything exactly.

They are a lying site. DO NOT TRUST THEM

adrians25
3/3/14

I used trialpay to try and obtain an unlock code for my phone. Although I was provided access to enter my phones details I have not received an unlock code.

I have tried to contact the company providing the unlock code but haven't received any response. I then tried contacting trialpay who have pretty much told me it isn't their problem.

How a company which has made money from the transaction can wash their hands in this way is unbelievable. I would give them 0 stars except that this isn't allowed and at least they answered their emails.

joeyz
2/14/14

Where's my reward? Oh well, that $19.99 in the trash. DON'T USE THIS WEBSITE.

gregorr
2/12/14

HORRIBLE! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF! NEVER HAD A WORSE ONLINE EXPERIENCE!

candys6
1/20/14

my top eleven watch videos to earn token does not work how i fix it?

gd15
12/10/13

This company, in my opinion, is one of the worst ones I've ever dealt with online. They constantly blame the consumer for their own horrible misleading offers and system. Many of their offers actually don't pay out and they don't specify how many you are actually allowed to do. They have daily limits and actually start banning you secretly from getting instant payouts of rewards. However, they don't tell you this and let you keep completing offers. One day I guarantee this company will fall victim to their own horrible business practices and go bankrupt. I will be laughing somewhere.

I also left a complaint with Playdom to change offer providers. Beware this offer provider at all costs! Look at these guys from Trialpay leaving comments pretending to be random people and boost their score. NO ONE BELIEVES YOU!

mariea12
10/22/13

I was approved for a Discover It credit card and was supposed to receive 16000 Angry Bird coins. Never happened. I filed a complaint with the BBB today. Boy are they keeping busy with all of the BBB complaints they have received. I would recommend that anyone with problems should contact the BBB. Maybe this will help keep them honest.

mopsk
10/16/13

Its so good! I love the concept and all. It is available on many services that I use which I dont wanna pay 4. I cant understand what the others are bragging about. Shut off haters.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TrialPay staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question