US Government's NSF

trevorj3

10 Reviews for Ticketstub.com

▼ Sort by: recent

3/14/14

Bought Circus Tickets, Ringling Brothers & Barnum and Bailey tickets, for me and my two sons who are 7 and 13. Wanted to get in the first few rows and I knew that I would have to pay a premium for them since it was only a few days away. Talked to them on the phone and he was kind enough to walk me through the ordering process to find the best price. There's no one else that I know of who would go to such lengths. I'll be back, especially when the circus comes rolling around into town again.

2/15/14

This site was so easy to use! Everything about it was so customer friendly, even the "caveman" like me could use it with ease! Its refreshing to find a website that makes it easy for ALL of us and with no issues or problems! Thanks Ticketstub!!

2/14/14

My buddy decided to come in to Chicago last minute and I needed to find tickets to the Michigan vs. Northwestern game. I came across ticketstub.com and found the prices good and the site easy to navigate. My concern was getting the tickets in time, I called the number and was assured that would be no problem. I have since used them and have found the service and prices to be very good. If you need hard to find tickets I highly recommend ticketstub.com.

2/14/14

I found TicketStub.com easy to use. My tickets we on time and my seats were excellent. Thx!

1/26/14

Great site. Competitive market prices, seat maps, got tickets when promised. No problems. Return user many times. All great experiences.

11/2/13

Hi Folks ... my apologies for the delay in responding to these posts. I wasn't made aware of this site until recently. I will do my best to address these issues and if anyone ever has an issue with Ticketstub.com all they need do is call or email for a prompt reply.

We work with many brokers who list their inventory on our site. They are all expected to act professionally and respectfully. If they don't they are removed from the system as Ticketstub.com wants your time on our site to be as smooth and effective as possible. Your satisfaction is our goal.

Reply to #1) I'm sorry that you're unhappy with the location of the tickets you chose. But there was nothing misrepresented ... we have the most current and up to date maps available of the venues. This way everyone can see the seat location before they purchase tickets. Ticketstub.com did not choose the seat location for you. But that is something we would have happily assisted you with to get a better location had you called for assistance. That is why we have our customers’ service and my direct line clearly listed on the site.

As to the pricing ... as are all of the other ticket brokers out there on the secondary market and have priced our inventory competitively with others. Which is easily seen if you were to shop a few sites. When I speak with customers and they believe the prices are too high I always recommend they check out a few other sites for pricing. If you can find tickets cheaper elsewhere I have no problem with that ... my goal is to have satisfied customers. Not unhappy customers who never return … that we've been in business over 10 years shows we're treating people right.

#2) I do apologize about the timing of the delivery. Some of our brokers list tickets they have commitments to have and but don't have them in hand yet. We ask that they state the delivery time frame in the description area and on the receipt. I can only assume that is the case here and it took longer for them to get them than thought. That isn't ok with me that this happens ... I prefer the customer has their tickets as soon as possible. The last thing I want to happen is something like what happened in your case. It's rare that this situation occurs but it does ... in all of these cases that I've been made aware of we have successfully gotten the tickets to the customer in time for the event.

Regarding your calling "US" at 2 am in the morning. That leaves me a bit confused as to whom you were calling, as the customer service center has always just been open from 8 am to 9 pm. And my direct number is only available from 8 am to 10 pm. So it's not possible that you spoke to anyone in the Ticketstub.com office. The number you called was likely for the selling broker on your receipt. I wish you had contacted us about this experience, as I would have had it addressed immediately. There is no way I'll stand for that attitude being directed toward any Ticketstub.com customers. I am truly sorry you were treated with such disrespect and poor service.

#3) Ellen … I apologize for that experience. As I said we do our best to make sure that all of our listing brokers in the system are honest and respectful. Everyone now and again "bad eggs" slip through the cracks. This is especially disturbing to me being that I have a handicap myself and those seats shouldn't have been sold to anyone without a disability. I wish you had contacted us
and made us aware I would have made sure it was taken care of for you.

#4) Charles M. As mentioned above many brokers list tickets they know they will have before they have them in hand and those should be clearly noted in the description under the seat info. I would prefer that we didn't allow this practice for the exact issues you mentioned but I don't have control over that. As to the separated seats … if that is the case the listing broker MUST not that in the description. As to when you called I can assure you that no Ticketstub.com employee ever would have said those things to you or make light of your problem.

I never heard anything of this issue. If you still have your receipt or your order number for those tickets and then the receipt for those tickets you had to purchase … and will email them to me. I will review the issue and make sure you get refunded for your original purchase if you haven't been already.

Ticketstub.com and I as owner very much appreciate our customers and are committed to offering you the best possible service. We've been serving customers since 2002 so we must be doing something right with such a crowded market of sellers.

1/6/13

This company is a total scam! Ordered tickets for Les Miserables in August for a January show. They promised to have my tickets to me by Christmas, but the date kept getting pushed back. I called over and over again only to be told everything was find and that my tickets had been reserved. Then two days before the show they emailed me the tickets. To make things even worse the tickets I received were not the ones ordered, and weren't even next to each other. When I called I was told that it wasn't so bad that we weren't sitting next to each other. I ended up buying tickets at the door. Stay away from this company. A total scam!

3/12/11

Did not recieve tickets until the day of the event even though I ordered the "online" optio two months prior. When I called to ask about the tickets the evening before I contacted the "emergency line." I called at 2:00am and left a message. 20 minutes later I recieve a call back when I explained the situation to the man on the phone. "The concert is tomorrow at 7:00 pm and I will be on the road until then. I still do not have the tickets." He responded with "Are you serious? That is your emergency at 2 o-clock in the morning? Can't you just pull over at a kinkos or something?" If that's not a ticket emergency... what exactly qualifies as "an emergency?" And what good would pulling over to a kinkos do me if the tickets were YET TO BE SENT to my e-mail? Extreamly rude service. Will never use ticket stub again.

11/18/10

Horrible! I purchased tickets in Side orchestra block for $210.00 each and was given wheelchair tickets with a face value of $36.50. They weren't even seats! They were a spot on the floor next to the aisle for a wheelchair. The theatre did not even want to seat me. They said it was illegal for them to scalp handicap tickets. Then they went to find a seat to place on the floor since I did not have a wheelchair. Have filed a suit with the Attny General for New York.

3/8/10

Thank you for the tickets. We we're seated at the very top of the last row in the house, long walk...The face value of the tickets were 25$ and yet I paid 60$ for each one, you do the math but don't do it right before you go to bed. I wouldn't want you to lose any sleep..

I could have easily bought the pair from a scalper for 60$ alone but instead did what I thought was the right thing...Oh and I did ask a scalper what he had and was shocked at your mark up.. He laughed at me when I told him what I paid and where my seats were.....

You are SCALPERS, just not honest ones. You can tell yourself that this is fair value for the service and that it was the luck of the draw where i was seated. Maybe blame the seating on the venue policies, I'm sure you'll come up with some excuse or even worse not come up with any and just laugh it off..

Once again , Thanks but in the future I'll just go to the honest guy standing outside the stadium. I'll avoid the online ticket scams like yours that give scalpers a bad name. I'm sure you won't respond and I'm sure you don't care. Thats the beauty of online scalping..Out of sight out of mind...

I would not reccomend this site....

About Ticketstub
Specialties & Business Description
Ticketstub.com® is a company that specializes in Ticket resale, also known as ticket brokering, or buying secondary tickets. Ticketstub.com® is an independent online ticket broker that specializes in obtaining premium sold out tickets to events nationwide. Ticketstub.com® has been doing business on the web since 2002.

Ticketstub.com® offers tickets for any event you can think of. Theater events, sports, concerts, etc. all are available on Ticketstub.com®. Search Ticketstub.com® and you will find tickets for everything from a rap concert, to a Broadway play, or a UFC match up and much much more.

What makes Ticketstub.com® unique from its competitors is their commitment to customer service. You can contact someone from Ticketstub.com® anytime online, or between 9am and 8pm Monday through Sunday. They understand the importance of customer service, and for this reason have made contact with the customer a high priority. You can access Ticketstub.com® easily from your phone with their very own iPhone/Android apps.
Meet the Business Representative
Ira Z.
Title: TicketStub.com Owner
Mr.Zoot has owned and run TicketStub.com for the last 12 years. Growing it to one of the largest ticket affiliate sites out there and this loan will enable him to take Ticketstub.com to the next level. Mr.Zoot would also like to expand the ticket business with the build out of another ticket sales site … GoodSeats.com.

Mr.Zoot was also one of the first Photographers/Designers in Chicago using Photoshop, putting digital art to fabric or seeing the development potential for domains back in 95. He continues doing his unique artwork for portraiture, illustrating and product design today.