US Government's NSF

ShopBedding reviews

8 Reviews for ShopBedding

▼ Sort by: recent

6/12/14

I placed an order in January and was told all my items were in stock, only to receive it to find half the items were on "back order" - now 6 months later I'm still calling to find out when my items will be in stock. I called only to get the same answer- they are out of stock. So I have a mixed matched bedding set at home for 6 months so I settled on another color I think will go ok. The phone representative tells me it is in stock. So, the next day I get an email to find out that color is out of stock now !!! I seriously do not know how they keep their business running. Another complaint I have is their customer help line has the hours of 10-5pm EST. I live in EST and will call up until 11:00 am and they still have not switched their answering machine off to take calls. This has happened more than twice!

3/11/14

I received the wrong item. There was no shipping receipt or packing slip in the box. After repeated calls and email, I have yet to receive information regarding returning the item. At this point, I do not trust this company to properly handle my refund. I will never purchase anything from this online store again. This is the poorest customer service I have ever experienced.

9/20/13

The items sent were nice. However, out of three items, one was the wrong size. Customer service could not be reached by telephone or email to correct the problem. I turned it over to Paypal to, hopefully, get it resolved.

2/21/13

terrible customer service!!!

We purchased 8 panels total (4 panels in each package). The panels were all significantly darker and shorter than as advertised on the website. Because the cost shipping both packages back was too much, we decided to return just one package.

We received a set of return instructions with the orders, so we followed them when we returned the panels the next day. However, it's been more than two weeks since they received our return as confirmed by the tracking number, but we still have not gotten our refund. During the two weeks, we have been in contact with them through multiple emails as well. Only when we called them did we get any helpful response. Apparently, the address -they- told us to ship the return package to in the instructions is different from their address! At first they implied it was our fault for shipping the package to the wrong place, but we had copies of their instructions. They told us to call back in the morning so they can contact their supplier and we still do not have our refund.

2/13/12

BAD customer service. Snotty responses to incorrect order. Will NEVER order from this company again.

8/1/11

I had a horrible experience with shopbedding.com. I placed an order for a bed skirt over two weeks ago and still had not received it, so I sent an email to customer service a few days ago, with no response. After a lengthy phone call with a very unprofessional customer service agent today, I was told the item is on back-order for at least six weeks (which is very strange considering it's still listed as "in stock" on their website). I'm very disappointed and will never order from them again. Do not waste your time!

4/21/10

I placed an order and the website didn't take the order correctly. It was difficult to get the customer service people to respond. I exchanged it and has to pay shipping both ways. The price of the new item was higher and not identified on the website. They gave me no satisfaction.

4/20/09

Poor quality Merchadise - Do not buy from this people on-line - I bought 18 set of sheets 180 count for my rental house. I was very disappointed when I got the merchandise. The sheets do not have a tag that said if they are 180 count, 130 count, 50% polyester... etc. so It is hard to know if they sent me what I purchased or something else. The sheets are very, very thin. On top of that the flat sheet, the fitted sheet and the pillow cases have different fabrics so the sets look very funny. Compare with my older 180 count sheets that I had been using for the last 5 years, this new ones are thiner and have poor quality. I spent more that $500 on them and I really regreted. Do not buy any merchandise from this people. I talk to the supervisor and he did not give any good explanation.

The Best Bedding Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber