US Government's NSF
Review of reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

I get annoyed when I'm on other survey sites and they use this company. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

The plague of the internet, Simply $#*!ty surveys.

Unfortunetly you didnt qualify for this survey-Samplicous LLC 2012-2015

Ask ekncfkjecfm about

Came in search of reviews after the first question asked if I had "ever been involved in an accident that resulted in my death". Say what??

After reading these reviews, glad I came here first before wasting more time.

Ask Kari about

Judging by all the other reviews here, I'm not alone. Not even ONE positive review for these criminals. They'll take all your information, make you fill out page after page of a survey, then tell you 30 minutes in that you don't qualify. they do it EVERY TIME. They should be reported to the BBB and the FBI, because they are cyber criminals. Do NOT deal with them or any site that endorses them unless you want your identity stolen.

Ask Marco about

These guys are criminals and should go to jail for stealing information without giving anything back. I just completed a survey 95 percent before it suddenly said I was not qualified to take it. Seriously, this can´t be legal!

Ask Maria about

This website is a piece of trash.
They collect your information when you complete a survey, they always will
disqualify you with just a very frustrating screen.
Avoid this website like Ebola !!!!
You will just waste your time on this S#!T!!!

Ask Eric about

Don't waste your time, these guy's are thieves...beware!!

Tip for consumers: Don't, nothing but thieves.

Ask gary about

This is the third time I have been directed to this survey site and the third time it has hung up in the middle of the survey....maddening

Ask judy about

This Samplicious really does stink. I get annoyed when I'm on other survey sites and they use this company. It's impossible to get approved for a survey. Whenever I see the name pop up I click out. I'm not wasting my time.

Tip for consumers: Do Not!

Ask Joanne about

This survey site is $#*!! Do go there coz you get disqualified for all the surveys you take.

Ask Atta about

every time i participate in a survey of theirs, they take so much of my time, and in the middle of survey, tell me i do not qualify!?!?!

Ask Lori about

these people do nothing but waste your time, and give you nothing in return. I have been doing surveys for years.... never once have I gotten to finish ONE !!! They say" simply better surveys" BULL$#*! !! they are the worst !!!

Ask hugh about

I am not in the US, but I take part in Samplicious surveys. Well, I say 'take part' but as the first person rightly pointed out, I have lost count of how many times I have answered loads and loads of questions only to be screened out at the last minute, with them saying either: This survey is now closed or You have not qualified for this survey! So it took them nearly to the end of the survey to find this out? It's a disgrace and I feel that Samplicious should be investigated. They show up decent survey sites, ones you can rely on to do the right thing. Grrr.....

Ask Sheila about

It is so unfortunate how some of these survey sites take advantage of folks trying to earn a few bucks from home, or earn a Walmart gift card just to keep a family afloat. What sickens me is how much these survey "middle-men" like get paid by companies and marketing agencies to get our input on a product or service. is often paid in excess of $200 for your 30 minute survey by these industries, companies and agencies, where we get $1-$2. Pretty good margin, not a bad racket. Now, we agree to do this so we can't fault them there. This is just the nature of the industry. Additionally, not all online survey companies dishonest like The problem with this site is that under the guise of "qualifying" for a survey which pays $1-$2, you spend 30 minutes entering all your personal information AND THEN detailed input regarding the product, service, or topic (in the case of, they often try to bundle several together under one "qualifier") , only to receive a message at the end of your 30 minutes time that you DO NOT QUALIFY. You receive nothing. Out of 52 survey attempts, after giving information any marketing research agency would drool over, guess how many times I qualified for a survey. Zero. I work with many online survey companies, nothing even comes close to the deception of, who by their knavery, give valid survey companies a bad name.
Now one of their other practices is to hide behind another company, say MyPoints or any number of other companies who act as a second middle-man between the marketing research firm and you. **I am in no way condemning My Points in this consumer review, just using them to illustrate how Sampilicious hides behind the facade of a more reputable organization*** Samplicious pays them and we get paid from MyPoints just as an example. This is done because no one is going to sign up and stay at with the way they do business, and they would probably receive an increased number of BBB complaints. They will be getting one from me, and if you have used this site, I hope they receive one from you too. There is only strength in numbers and silence gets you nothing. That is why I participate on this site.

To wrap up, just make sure whenever you get redirected on a survey site, that the URL at the top of your screen does not contain or any similar derivative thereof. If so, just quit the survey. Then let the survey company you started with (who gave you the offer), we used My Points as an example, let them know what you think and/or what your experience with You likely will not hear back from Sampilicious, so don't waste your time contacting them. But do go to, file a complaint for deceptive business practices. Unless you have a balance with, you will not receive any money, that can only be done through litigation, but the BBB can sanction them, and they can eventually suffer any of a number of fraud violations which could eventually lead up to site closure, court proceedings and bankruptcy. Internet fraud on this level is taken very seriously by the BBB and FBI. TAKE THE TIME TO TELL THE BBB THAT EVEN THOUGH YOU UNDERSTAND THERE IS NO FINANCIAL RECOMPENSE, THAT YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR COMPLAINT LOGGED AND LISTED ON BBB.ORG FOR DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES, FRAUDULENT OFFERS, AND IN THE CASE YOU TRIED TO CONTACT THEM, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSE. Then come here to and let everyone else know what your experience with them was. In short, let the original survey offerer know, let the Better Business Bureau know, then let the whole world know by posting on BEWARE of

Ask Josey about