US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

robertw119
11/18/14

POLICE AUCTION WILL FOR SURE TO RIP , YOU OFF , THIS SITE HIDE'S BEHIND THE POLICE NAME , THEY HAVE RIPPED ME OFF SEVERAL TIME'S, AND I CAUGHT THEM IN THE ACT , AND CALLED MY BANK, DISPUTED CHARGE'S, SOME WHAT MY BANK HELPED ME OTHER THEN THAT , MY BANK SAID DON'T DEAL WITH THEM THEY ARE VERY SHADY, AND SCAMMING , THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN , THEY SUCK , VERY MUCH, ( THIS SITE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN BUT THEY HIDE BEHIND THE POLICE NAME, WHAT A BUNCH OF SHI% , THAT IS

howardg17
10/24/14

horrible site, overpriced jewelry and coins. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THEM, do yourself a favor.

vincenti2
10/18/14

Big scam. I bought multiple coins which were reportedly authentic. I went to to have them appraised at two different coin dealers and they both told me these were cheap fakes. One coin I paid a pretty good amount was also worthless. How do these people stay in business,

renes27
10/3/14

They charged me $39.98 on my card but they never provided the auction I was looking for. They just want your cc info to charge you and get money from your account. Don't sign for free unless you are willing to get a charge for nothing. I am disputing the charge with my American Express though...

reginaf3
9/27/14

I won a bid for coins and the value of the coins are considerably more that what I won them for. The coins were mailed to me in a timely manner. I experienced no problem and will bid again.

daveg34
7/26/14

Run, run faster, their products look good in the photo but that's not the crap that shows up what a crap less than honorable site, I took the rings we bought to a jeweler he said sale them in a yard sale for $10.00 the site showed them all buy now for $800.00 or higher, The police should be pissed you are using them as a front.

richardh62
5/20/14

Please stay away from this site. They use Bidding Bots to bring prizes up and get the prize they want. If they don't get the prize they want the item goes in the back of the list and starts the countdown again. Very criminal behaviour. I have proof of this and can provide it if necessary.

chrish88
12/16/13

Absolutely horrible. They took the payment twice from my card won't send my item. And won't return my money. My address is verified by my card issuer. The response time from them is horrible. THIEVES IS WHAT THEY ARE, SCAMMERS AND THIEVES.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE

alexh67
12/5/13

Thank God I read the reviews before submitting my card information. I tried calling the CSR number and it was not a valid number

waltd1
11/21/13

Cheapest over priced junk I have ever bought !!!

cherylv4
10/7/13

They have received (4) four payments for (2) two items and refuse to send the items. I have done (3) written notices and (2) two phone calls to no avail. They say the address is not exact as on the card. AND it is. Exact enough to remove money from my debit account. Now they say to try a different card or write a check to hold the item for 14 days. They ALREADY have four payments. Just ask Dan!

emest
8/27/13

Before reading further, I suggest removing all expensive and/or breakable items from within reach, emptying your bladder, and making sure no children are within four blocks earshot. You're about to embark on what's going to be one hell-of-a memorable curse-fest. The world is a cruel and unfair place I tell you.

So, let's begin. If you're here after already making a purchase, you've been scammed. What's that? You got a sweet deal? Like I said, you've been scammed.

That's right, let it out so I can hear you from where I sit.

I don't know why I strayed to this site when reputable options with buyer protection and working customer service are available.

Live and learn.

For one, the item I purchased was way over-priced-my own fault-yet the description of the item was so utterly deceiving, I'm sure these folks have degrees in psychological mind-seduction (the nicer cousin of mind-phuk). The return policy is horrendous, you have to call them within seven days for RMA# yet they don't answer their phone for 6 1/2 of those 7 days!

Oh, and did I mention the 15% restocking fee if you manage to send it back? Think about it like this, if they scam 100 people with fancy pictures who then send the cheap item back at their own expense, policeauctions makes a profit by doing nothing! Their bottom line has been increased by your "restocking fee" payment and they can reuse the item to scam the next buyer.

Live and learn.

I should add that the small writing in the terms and conditions states, that unless you accept and pay for an "upgraded" account, you will not have access to "government listings". This basically means you're bidding on items from regular folks who want to deceive you.

Do yourself a favor and go to a reputable site, because if it's too good to be true..........

caveat emptor

philips32
8/11/13

Everything is WAY overpriced!Look on Amazon or listeria the same stuff is a lot cheaper.I sell a 1$ star note on amazon for 4.99 these guys want 40$!

alb1131
7/20/13

I am strongly not recommend to deal with policeauction.com

It is cheating actualy. I won a few items from there and was very upset when I recive it. It is a garbage. Descriprion of items and photos is absolutely not correspondence with items. I just sent it back but I loose at least 15%.

millyl
7/1/13

I do not know about this website , after few hours bidding online, I won five items . My computer acting weird during bidding in this wesite. I decide do a research about their service, I read all complain about this site, I paid by credit card , I have to cancel my credit card to avoid their billing and also receive unworth jewels. Thank you for all posting, without your help I will lost all my money.

jianz
7/1/13

It is a scam. The price they put is a joke. They use aucution to make you imposible to judge the quality. Mostl likely, you pay the item much higher than its value. Most likely, you will get a stuff much worse they you expected.

Don't buy it because it SEEMS cheap!

joeb85
6/27/13

I bought several pieces of jewelry from Policeauctions.com. The items were described as rubies, emeralds, etc... When I got the pieces in I took them to a jewelry store to find that I had bought "high end" costume jewelry. Yeah, I know, if it is too good to be true it probably isn't. If you return the items you eat their shipping, pay for your own shipping, and pay a 15% restocking fee. If you buy keep this in mind in your bidding and don't pay too much.

ameliaa1
4/26/13

omg! I wish I could have read these reviews before buying two items from them. Today i received a bracelet, that it's supposed to be gold and a ring, that it's suposed to be white gold. I took them to 3 different jewerly stores and all of them told me that it wasn't gold. I went to a pawn shop and they didnt want to buy me the bracelet and they were giving me $4 for the ring!! a ring that according to them is worth $4,500 and i won for $180, plus shipping. I am so pissed, i am going to open a dispute right now with my credit card. Stay away from this website, everything is so fake!

charliem2
7/14/12

I ...'WON' A BUNCH OF ITEMS I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS BEFORE GOING OVERSEAS....THEY CAME OVER A PERIOD OF DAYS...EACH SORTA MORE OF ...A DOWNRIGHT JOKE...2 ITEMS BROKEN....A BIT OF PLASTIC THAT WASM SUPPOSED TO BE AN OPAL.....YOU WOULD BE BETTER BURNING YOUR MONEY AND ENJOYING THE HEAT OR THE COLOR OF THE FLAME THAN YOU WOULD SENDING THEM ANY....

hughm3

714-963-4900
1-877-677-3040

cindyf@vortalgroup.com
Jeremy Rivas

This company has one of the most deceptive and dishonest companies with a website on the Internet! Avoid policeauctions.com at all costs! Their products offered are sub-standard Chinese made items with very little value and their signed memorabilia is mostly fake! More than likely they have someone in the back room signing worthless items that they then sell on their site as valuable signed memorabilia.

My experience with them was a nightmare! I bought a book that was represented to have an authentic signature in it and that signature turned out to be a 100% fake! I was told that if I returned the book I would be paid a full refund within 5 days of them receiving the book back. I got an RMA number and returned the book and after 7 days of not receiving my refund I called them and spoke with a fairly stupid sounding girl who said they would process the refund immediately. Of course I never got a refund and I opened up a PayPal dispute/claim. The company never answered the dispute/claim and continued not to issue the promised refund.
I then saw on their site that the returned fake item was re-listed and resold, so I called them again. Once again I spoke with the stupid sounding girl and this time she gave me a song and dance that they had indeed refunded me and even gave me a fake PayPal refund number. I called PayPal and they told me the refund number did not exist in their system. PayPal checked their PayPal account and confirmed with me that no refund was ever issued under any number by them to myself.

Finally, after a month and a half and a big hassle PayPal took the money from their account and refunded me! Avoid these clowns at all cost, unless you are a glutton for punishment and disappointment!

tamiw2
9/13/11

I bid and won 2 rings from them. One an amethyst, received it with one stone missing. I wore for 3 days to show people and 2 more stones fell out. They said value was over $700, I don't believe it. I also ordered a Tanzanite ring valued over $800, I wore for a week and lost a stone. Can't get ahold of them!!! Very dissappointed with this site. My other question is how does this "police" auction site get so many new items to sell????

jcl
7/15/10

New items, authentic descriptions, $1.00 auctions, 2-day delivery and refunds available. I've never been disappointed. You don't get ripped-off like with BidCactus. The site is like the cyber black plague!