US Government's NSF

5 Reviews for PerfumeNetwork

▼ Sort by: recent

maryt32
6/6/13

I was surprised to see the bad reviews here. I ordered a bottle of cologne and got it exceptionally fast and in great shape. It's a scent that I love and usually is quite expensive. I was very happy with this site and their products. I hope this continues. I will use it again. Thank you Perfume Network!

alicey
4/15/12

Beware, this site is not trustworthy.

I ordered six small perfumes. They sent only two. I called to complain, at which point, they argued that all perfumes had been shipped. I argued on the phone for a half an hour, during which time the "manager" claimed he had video of my package being packed, and all 6 perfumes being placed in it. I called him on this blatant lie and suggested we get the shipping company involved in the dispute. He quickly took back his lie and agreed to reimburse me. I have ordered perfumes from many trustworthy sites but once made the mistake of ordering from perfumenetwork. I will never make this mistake again and all buyers should beware!

janed20
12/16/11

I ordered a bottle of cologne for my dad as a Christmas gift and had it shipped to him. When I placed the order online, I put my address as the billing and my dad's address as the one to ship to. Several days after placing the order I receive a phone call from a very confused sounding girl from perfumenetwork. She was wondering WHY the shipping address was different from the billing address. Well, DUH, its a gift! After I confirmed the shipping address to her, two days later I FINALLy get a shipping confirmation. When my Dad received the package, the bottle didnt even have any writing on it. No name of the cologne or anything, just a blank bottle that was opened. The cologne didnt smell anything like it should have. I tried to contact perfumenetwork by phone and email and have gotten no response. Buyer beware! DO NOT buy from these people!

maria-del-carmens
12/8/10

bad customer service. never answer. do not return calls. do not return emails. had to pay for own shipping back, even if the product is defective. do not pay you back for defective products, even when you send them back. product was old, stale. bank is trying to contact them to get credit back-yet waiting. if i don't get my money back, I am out about $27usa. DO NOT ORDER UNLESS YOU CAN HANDLE RISKS

liannaj
3/25/09

DONT BUY PERFUME HERE!!!! - I just received a bottle of perfume I ordered in a scratched box with stains on the lid of the bottle of perfume the perfume looks old really orange... I didnt recieve a return form or reciept. The online shopping I do is with reputable companies but I thought since I had purchased a bottle of perfume I couldn't get at my local dept. store I purchased from Amazon and it was a normal experience nothing like this Im totally DISAPPOINTED!!
I have also called the number on my bank records and noone answered or anything! This place didnt deserve a single star. I shouldn't have to call or email I should of had the right thing the first go around this is a waste of money and a waste of time!

Best Online Perfume Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber