US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

patsyo

My credit card has not been charged to date, but I will alert my credit card company. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

annal42
3/27/14

I ordered a jersey from here in December wanting it by January 25th at the latest. About 2 weeks after placing my order I got an email stating that they were going on a holiday break and wouldn't ship my jersey until February 10th. When they finally shipped it to me the jersey was all mildewy. Due to the Chinese writing on all of the packaging I cannot return it nor can it be fixed. Do not order from here.

lynnc34
2/11/14

http://www.nfljerseysupply.cc this is the new site address for nfljerseysupply.com beware this site is a scam!!

chrish89
12/17/13

This site is a scam. I much like the other people on here received the Email saying my card failed. Then they refered me to the sister site which didnt work either. Buyer beware!!! I dont really see why this site is still up they didnt get any money from me so I dont see the point of the scam..

main2
Expert Reviewer
12/14/13

☠ Cheap Made-In-China Online Website
(•ิ_•ิ) Cyberpiracy, Trademark Infringement, Counterfeit Goods, Fake Merchandise, Illegal Operations.
☛ Maybe, You Will Get What You Paid For... Counterfeit Goods!
☛ You may get your items seized by customs, and face legal action!
☛ These Piracy Operations offer to sell Cheap merchandise at prices that indicate an obvious theft.
☛ Sites are often hosted in China known for selling copyright infringing items (Counterfeit Goods).
☛ These Piracy sites claim to be Authorized Resellers or Online Outlet Stores - which they are not.
☛ Payment is often through PayPal to an E-Mail Address, Western Union or Bank Transfer, "No Money Back Guarantee".
☛ These scam sites are only after your money and make it hard to return/receive refunds.
☛ Usual contact information is to a free email account.
☛ Do not click on links found in spam e-mail messages or these websites.
☛ Do not become their next victim. Fully read the site terms and policy's before using.
☛ Remember: the import of Trademark/Copyright Infringement or Counterfeit products is illegal in many countries.

(•ิ_•ิ) Any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacturer's website is a fake site shipping crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship any fakes at all.

(•ิ_•ิ) The pictures on the site look like the real merchandise because those pictures ARE of the official merchandise. Those pictures were stolen from the official manufacturer's website. If you receive anything at all, which is doubtful, it will not resemble those pretty pictures at all.

(•ิ_•ิ) The payment option is usually through a third party website. Good luck getting a reply from the original site or that payment processor when your credit card is charged again and again by that site and others for months or years from now. That site and payment processor could be shut down for fraud by the time you realize you were scammed, then you have no way to get your money back.
(•ิ_•ิ) All of which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business.

(•ิ_•ิ) Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
❶ Scammers/Spammers always lie.
❷ If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

=================================================
Website Scam Checklist. The checklist lists a series of 'flags' that indicate that the website might be a scam.
Buying from China?
------------
Paying by Paypal or Electronic Transfer?
------------
Best indications of fraud is scammers wanting you to send money by services like Western Union and Moneygram.
=================================================

patsyo
12/14/13

I received a confirmation email and about a week later I received an email from a Jessie about my order failing. I actually had ignored this email because I didn't recognize the sender. Two or three weeks after I ordered one jersey and one hat, I looked for a status email, and there was none, so I logged onto the website and saw the following notice. My credit card has not been charged to date, but I will alert my credit card company.

Payment Failed Thanks for your support with us.

Your credit card payment was failed due to NFL Jersey Supply could not accept credit card at present.

Please kindly check your account detail, your card was not charged.

Our sister site TeamJerseyBuy.com does accept credit card payment, Please kindly create a new account to resubmit your order and complete the payment at TeamJerseyBuy.com, thanks.

Regards,
Jessie
www.nfljerseysupply.cc

ma23494
10/6/13

Placed an order and then got a barely comprehensible email from "jessie jennifer" advising that my credit card was "failed" and redirecting me to a sister site "teamjerseybuy.com" which is identical to the nfljerseysupply.com site. This may or may not be a scam, but it sure feels like one.

garyb62
9/25/13

Wish I had checked out these reviews before I ordered from this site. They were extremely efficient in taking my order for 5 NFL jerseys, and in notifying me the same day that my credit card charge had been posted but that was it. My same day e-mail asking if I would receive a confirmation when order was shipped and when that might be simply stated my payment had cleared and they were assembling the order which would ship in 2-3 days. Many days later they failed to respond to numerous follow up messages as to date shipped or when could expect delivery. Guess I should feel fortunate compared to other reviewers since I eventually received my order. However, 3 of the 5 jerseys were smaller sizes than I had ordered. No response from them since on my follow up messages asking how to exchange or credit the sale and since everything on the packing deliver slip (International (Regional) Express Mail Waybill) is in Chinese not indication of how to handle from here on out. Guess it was a costly way to learn a hard lesson but at least I'm only out less than 100 bucks. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE, YOU WILL GET BURNED. SCAMMERS SUPREME!!

kirsteng
7/17/13

I had a similar experience, made an order and they emailed me for Western Union payment (which is very hard to track once paid). When I said no thank you and cancel my order since I won't do western union, they sent me all these fake tracking numbers in Chinese to prove delivered products. They continue to email me trying to get me to "order" and that they are "good company" and "trust them". No reputable company I know would do that!

This place is a scam...DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

boned
6/28/13

I was prepared to order 16 jerseys and the website was trying to charge me shipping plus $60 insurance. I emailed them to question this and all they kept responding with was 'you can receive a free kit'.

I am just very happy I never actually placed the order. Stay away.....far away.

brandons19
1/3/13

I got a reply from this company asking for western union payment in very choppy english. No way i would trust this company.

keithw2
12/20/10

I ordered 13 jerseys through this website. I paid through Paypal. Everything went very smooth throughout the ordering process. The only problem I had was that I received an E-mail after payment was made and as they were trying to process my order. They informed me that they were out a few of the jerseys. I made alternate jersey selections and we were off again. I was very happy up to that point. That is when it all changed. Per their website, you are supposed to receive a confirmation E-mail (which I did recieve) and another E-mail approx. 2 days after your order was sent. I never got this E-mail and began attempting to contact their customer service. The link on their website that shows if the customer service is on or off line is now always "offline" . I do realize that they are on the other side of the world and they are working as we are sleeping, but I have tried to catch them "online" at every hour of the day to no avail. I was at my wits end so I decided to do a little on-line investigating of this website and I could not find a lot of negative stuff regarding them. So here is my contribution to the web-review world. Hopefully someone will read this and realize that this website is a scam. BTW Paypal has informed me that they have information (that they would not share with me) that leads them to believe I should absolutley not expect to receive a parcel from this website and they are in the process of returning my money to me. (Which makes me wonder) Why is Paypal still doing business with a website that is a known scam web site? Smells fishy to me.

kevint
12/15/09

I ordered 5 nfl jerseys from them and got proped responce from all my emails up until they got my money after that i can't get any responce. I paid threw paypal and they refunded me my money