US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Moviesdatacenter reviews

▼ Sort by: recent

I have visited this website. I tried more and more time to download movies. But I could not get succeed. Then I searched another website that fulfilled my all movie downloading requirements. gave me opportunities to Telechargement film gratuit (download movies free) easily and effectively. I think is one of the best website where I can download all our desired movies, videos and musics.

I went to this site and within seconds a videoplayer started downloading on my computer, I do not know what happened next. All of these pop ups starting going all over my site and I will admit I hit the "suckerpunch" icon on the screen because that movie just opened in theaters last week and I was curious about what would happen. I did not plan on even watching the movie but I just wanted to see what would happen if I hit it. I was so scared I was downloading something bad I just unplugged my PC. How do I search for viruses now? Am I screwed??

moviedatacenter is yet another one of what PC magazine calls a fantasy that you could have unlimited downloads of hollywood movies for free. Odds are you will be entering in your credit card and either getting malware or unlimited credit card charges rather than unlimited movie downloads. read this

I have been looking into this world of unlimited downloads and some do offer a degree of free movies, but that is usually done through file sharing rather than buying a service like this and file sharing my friends is free. It is like if you are going to break the law and be illegal, you are better off with bittorrent and taking your chances there. Or go to a real site that has a deal with hollywood. Search for hulu or joost or ovguide or vuse and see what comes up. Those are the names of sites that you should try before handing your credit card over for what will not be unlimited movie downloads or free internet tv streaming. Like the PC magazine said that is probably an illusion.