US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

tamasv
2/22/14

I bought a processor but not arrived after 60 days! I wrote many emails to lugbuy but no answer! They stole my money and no customer service!

lanay
11/22/13

THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM!!!!!!!
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE, SCAM, DONT EVER SHOP THIS SITE. I BOUGHT ITEM FROM THEM BUT CAME ALL SHATTERED AND THEY NEVER REFUNDED MY MONEY. RIPOFF SHIPPING. YOU PAY FOR THE ITEM AND SHIPPING , THEN THEY REQUEST MORE MONEY FOR SHIPPING.

ft7
7/10/13

just scammers.
told I had to order more then 1 quantity of a product and said they would cancel the order and refund money.
Never refunded money. (have been waiting for more than a month)
Just be careful.
oh yeh, they deserve 0 stars but too bad the minimum rating you can give is one star.

yauhenib
5/21/13

The most terrible shop where I bought! Bought the goods, paid for, and they can not be two weeks to send. And still need to pay extra: Online Weight Set 600 grams, and the product was suddenly twice as heavy. Grown for two weeks)) When I bought and paid, expected to be a certain amount and pay extra for allegedly changed the weight will not go! Cheaters! Never buy at the store:'ll wait long, and then you will start to pull money.

isabelled
12/1/12

Bought 2 pencil sharpeners from LugBuy.com. Items and shipping both were ridiculously inexpensive. Seemed like a bargain. Payed using Paypal. I was slightly taken aback when I noticed I was sending money to an individual rather than to the LugBuy company... but paypal being paypal, I still felt safe. Kind of. Next thing I know: LugBuy asks me for more money because they had estimated the shipping fee wrong (new shipping fee was 10x over the original shipping fee!) AND someone from China--Lugbuy.com is a Chinese website--attempted to log into my email account. Utterly disgusted by the fraudulent email log in attempt, I cancelled my order. 4 days after I ask them to cancel my order, they finally confirm they "can" (as opposed to "will"!) refund within 24-72 hour... Got a refund 8 days later. Their customer service is very slow, but at least they did refund without a big hassle. Still, I absolutely do NOT recommend this site.