US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

sk218
11/26/14

I wish I had checked here before ordering. The bag I received - "longchamp" Eiffel tower bag - came from China and is a knock-off. Stay away!!

junb1
10/18/13

The Bag I bought from this site with the discounted price CA$72 was sent from china and it was a fake bag.
I am trying to return the product to get only 50% money back, but they are not let me return the product, not let me know the address to send, they keep telling me to keep the product and they will refund only 15%. I am now exchanging the e-mails and I'm frustrated. I should not try to save only $50 from beginning to buy the product, I should have bought the official product with proper price!

main2
Expert Reviewer
9/17/13

Cheap Made-In-China Online Website
Cyberpiracy, Trademark Infringement, Counterfeit Goods, Fake Merchandise, Illegal Operations.
- Maybe, You Will Get What You Paid For... Counterfeit Goods!
- You may get your items seized by customs, and face legal action!
- These Piracy Operations offer to sell Cheap merchandise at prices that indicate an obvious theft.
- Sites are often hosted in China known for selling copyright infringing items (Counterfeit Goods).
- These Piracy sites claim to be Authorized Resellers or Online Outlet Stores - which they are not.
- Payment is often through PayPal to an E-Mail Address, Western Union or Bank Transfer, "No Money Back Guarantee".
- These scam sites are only after your money and make it hard to return/receive refunds.
- Usual contact information is to a free email account.
- Do not click on links found in spam e-mail messages or these websites.
- Do not become their next victim. Fully read the site terms and policy's before using.
- Remember: the import of Trademark/Copyright Infringement or Counterfeit products is illegal in many countries.

<<:>>Any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacturer's website is a fake site shipping crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship any fakes at all.

<<:>>The pictures on the site look like the real merchandise because those pictures ARE of the official merchandise. Those pictures were stolen from the official manufacturer's website. If you receive anything at all, which is doubtful, it will not resemble those pretty pictures at all.

<<:>>The payment option is usually through a third party website. Good luck getting a reply from the original site or that payment processor when your credit card is charged again and again by that site and others for months or years from now. That site and payment processor could be shut down for fraud by the time you realize you were scammed, then you have no way to get your money back.

*-* All of which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business.

=================================================
Read this - Buying from China?
------------
Read this - Paying by Paypal or Electronic Transfer?
------------
Read this - Best indications of fraud is scammers wanting you to send money by services like Western Union and Moneygram.
=================================================

letiziaf
8/25/13

I WARN YOU: this site is 100% SCAM. It has been keeping spamming our website with SPAM comments, and everytime it uses a different URL: sometimes it's http://www.cuccosac.net/; other times it's other URLs with different names, but they are all the same site with the same graphcs etc, selling the same products, only using different URLs.
Fortunately we moderate our comments and their message do not pass through us. But we don't know how to get rid of them, and we get 10 spam messages from them every day.
STAY AWAY FROM THEM and if you can, report them to Google!!!

colinb4
7/2/13

longchamp-outlet.com NOT TRUSTWORTHY

This site is not to be trusted. The bag ordered was poor quality, and was meant to come with a purse. The bag did arrive, but not with the advertised purse. When I contacted the seller they informed me that the listing did not include a purse.
I forwarded them the link I used, an image from their site and a confirmation email that stated my purchase was for a bag and purse.
Their reply was to simply make another order for the missing item.

STAY AWAY FROM longchamp-outlet.com

janec28
2/4/13

All in French, thought it was authentic but lo and behold like every other outlet selling designer handbags they are cheap knock offs from China, website showed shipping via french couriers but as soon as I had the tracking number with 'ems' as the courier knew it was a scam, hoefully can get my money back from paypal. Someone should stop these fraudsters, they give all the info about the real thing but wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and smacked them in the face

rosalied1
2/2/13

IM WRITING THIS REVIEW IN CAPS BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE THIS AND READ IT. THIS COMPANY SELLS FAKE BAGS FROM CHINA, DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. THEY ARE BASED IN CHINA. THE PERSON AT THE OTHER END ANSWERING THE EMAILS CANT EVEN TYPE IN ENGLISH WHEN I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM. ONE DAY AFTER I REALIZED THAT THEY'RE A SCAM I IMMEDIATELY CONTACTED MY BANK AND PUT A STOP PAYMENT ON THE CHARGES.

lauriem7
12/28/12

Another person who wishes they had researched better. I usually have good experiences with ordering online but this time I have been scammed. It is a chinese company...I still have not received my bag which I was assured would be delivered by christmas. When I email them they do respond but will never give me a phone number and their emails are in extremely broken english! I paid through Paypal so I am hoping I will be able to get my money back

larissac
10/29/12

They are a scam !!! selling fake purses making you think that is an authentic outlet.
Stay away also http://www.longchampoutlet.net

shellew
9/29/12

Looks like I've been taken by this company. I thought I was going to get an authentic longchamp. They charged my card, and I requested next day shipping. It's already been four days, and they are not responding to my requests for tracking information.

yianar
6/12/12

I also thought this website an official website and, unfortunately, did not fully check before placing an order. Absolute rubbish! I emailed straight away about returning them and they have tried fobbing me off by stressing that there is a 30% 'restocking charge' even though I stated that the bags were not as depicted on their website (not only imitations but differed from the pictures)! After threatening legal action, they finally sent me the return address (reiterating the 30% restock charge and the refund bank charge!) but I have to say, I am relcuctant to return as I do not trust that they will be honest about getting them back. Not quite sure whether I should risk it but I do advise you NOT TO TOUCH THIS WEBSITE WITH A BARGE POLE!

vickyb5
9/5/11

Too late that I have not seen this review. I just got mine today and confirmed that it is not authentic. Exactly the same experience. The bag is quite similar to the one you see from a street vendor.

hortensiad
3/12/11

I purchased Longchamp Le Pilage totes thinking it was an official website, the bags were delivered without any paperwork for returns. I paid $112.00 for the cheapest imitations I've ever seen. There is no way to return them and since I purchased with a credit card, I've registered a complaint with the bank. Don't bother with this website and if you want an imitation try a street vendor instead.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Longchamp-outlet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just found another Longchamp website: htp://www.newlongchamp.net is this online shop legitimate? Or is it another scam? Need you comments!

Many thanks!
10/17/12
glendat2
A: Is this site www.longchampoutlet2011.net the same as the one reviewed here? www.longchampoutlet2011.net says it is authentic; 100% real and I was almost going to buy something here when I found your reviews on Longchamp-outlet.com but wasn't sure if it one and the same. Pls advise...
3/1/12
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Longchamp-outlet staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?