US Government's NSF
rodg

4 Reviews for Life360.com

▼ Sort by: recent

5/1/12

Some how this site started to send me texts and there is no way to stop them or tell them I am not interested in their serves. I have to pay for texts so getting messages i don't want is like stealing from me. I texts me about 5 times a day and has been doing so for several days.
How the heck do I opt out. I am not a child and not married who the heck wants to keep tabs on me?

8/31/11

Dear all users,

Please be aware that the sex offender portion is not kept up-to-date. I have been trying to contact the company for weeks concerning this matter and have not been able to reach anyone.I personally know two people listed on the app who are no longer registered sex offenders. Sadly, as great of an idea as I think the app could be, the irresponsibility of life360 is coming to light. I would recommend using your states registry to find accurate information, rather than use this product.

3/27/11

I need help

MY HUSBAND INSTALL THIS PROGRAM on our phones, I spent the DAY AT Work FROM 9 AM TO 6:30 PM I HAD ONLY 10

MINUTES FOR LUNCH LIKE AROUND 3 PM OR SOMETHING WAS WHEN I WHEN DOWN STAIRS AND GOT LUNCH ,

AND WHEN I GOT HOME THE HISTORY OF THE PROGRAM IN BOTH PHONES SAID THAT I WAS NOT AT WORK

FOR 3 HOURS THAT I WAS IN OTHER COMPLETE DIFFERENT ADDRESS LIKE ABOUT I THINKS HE SAID 19 BLOCKS

AWAY FROM MY WORK, IM A NAIL TECH IN SATURDAY I ALWAYS IM VERY BUSY HE DON'T BELIEVE ME PLEASE

HELP ME CUZ I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT HAPPEN BUT I CANT GO OUT OF WORK AT ANY TIME. PLEASEEEEEE...

ADMIN
1/21/11

Very useful suite of services to protect your kids and family. The most useful application is the one where your kids just have to push a button to check in and then you know their GPS location. Great value and I highly recommend this site.

About Life360