US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

paolag2
10/25/14

It tears family apart! I was at my limit for Internet so I turned it off and was at my senior homecoming party and left around 10 to go eat and got home around 10:50. My mom blew up on me not believe me thinking that I went to go sneak off with my boyfriend and fool around . I would never do that I have too much respect for myself and I was with a big group of friends. Now I'm grounded and consider to be a whore all thanks to life 360

duncanj4
8/11/14

My wife installed this app on my phone, now every time im with my babies mama she comes bustin through tha doe and $#*!s everything up, how do I get this $#*! off my phone

billf20
7/15/14

loaded Life 360 Family Locator on 2 identical Windows phones. With both phones in the same house, one phone showed the correct address while the other showed a location 3 blocks away. "Update" did not improve location!

doch18
6/16/14

Location is unreliable & Support blames everything on the consumer. One recent night phone was on nightstand while we slept & L360 reported it at 20 different locations in 2mile radius between 12 & 8am. Free is too much for bad info.

artd2
5/1/12

Some how this site started to send me texts and there is no way to stop them or tell them I am not interested in their serves. I have to pay for texts so getting messages i don't want is like stealing from me. I texts me about 5 times a day and has been doing so for several days.
How the heck do I opt out. I am not a child and not married who the heck wants to keep tabs on me?

erins4
8/31/11

Dear all users,

Please be aware that the sex offender portion is not kept up-to-date. I have been trying to contact the company for weeks concerning this matter and have not been able to reach anyone.I personally know two people listed on the app who are no longer registered sex offenders. Sadly, as great of an idea as I think the app could be, the irresponsibility of life360 is coming to light. I would recommend using your states registry to find accurate information, rather than use this product.

mairynr
3/27/11

I need help

MY HUSBAND INSTALL THIS PROGRAM on our phones, I spent the DAY AT Work FROM 9 AM TO 6:30 PM I HAD ONLY 10

MINUTES FOR LUNCH LIKE AROUND 3 PM OR SOMETHING WAS WHEN I WHEN DOWN STAIRS AND GOT LUNCH ,

AND WHEN I GOT HOME THE HISTORY OF THE PROGRAM IN BOTH PHONES SAID THAT I WAS NOT AT WORK

FOR 3 HOURS THAT I WAS IN OTHER COMPLETE DIFFERENT ADDRESS LIKE ABOUT I THINKS HE SAID 19 BLOCKS

AWAY FROM MY WORK, IM A NAIL TECH IN SATURDAY I ALWAYS IM VERY BUSY HE DON'T BELIEVE ME PLEASE

HELP ME CUZ I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT HAPPEN BUT I CANT GO OUT OF WORK AT ANY TIME. PLEASEEEEEE...

rodg
ADMIN
1/21/11

Very useful suite of services to protect your kids and family. The most useful application is the one where your kids just have to push a button to check in and then you know their GPS location. Great value and I highly recommend this site.