US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

heatherb66
7/27/15

I have this to keep track of my 17 yr old daughter. Tonight she left around 8 pm to spend the night at her friends. Around 2 am I got a 360 notification saying she left home. I looked up her location on 360 and it showed her a few towns over, in the opposite direction from where her friend lives. I sent her a check in request through 360 and she checked in through 360, it showed her at her friends. Got that? The 360 map was showing her in one location on the map (about 10 miles from where she actually was) the 360 check in was accurate. I think it was showing her movement earlier in the day, just 6 hours behind. Saying she was some here at 230 am when she had been there 6 hrs previous at 830 pm.

daver69
7/17/15

The Premium service ($4.99/mo) states you get Roadside Assistance for 80% less than Onstar, AAA, etc. We have been a subscribing member for over 2 years, and when we needed them yesterday for a tow, they informed us they don't actually provide tow service. They simply provide the phone call arrangement call of a tow company. DO NOT purchase the premium service. If you have a smart phone, you can find a tow company just as easy as they can. Don't waste your money.

christya5
6/19/15

The whole idea of installing this program was to rebuild trust in my marriage. ... this program falsly indicated my texting at all hours of the night and morning to roughly 5 address locations in an approximately 200 mile radius of me. The number part of these addressed are non- existing, however the street name, city zip are all on the map. The program also falsly stated my logging on and off several times! When I called their support, the rep walked me threw some of my set-up that could have made a problem. I GOT THE SAME READINGS AGAIN! When my spouse called to inquire on this, the life360 tech indicated this was an ACCURATE READING!! I'm devistated! I'm in bed, asleep!! I feel like I need to go spend an insane amount of money to prove the inaccurate readings off my phone!!! Now I look even more guilty because I turned off my location and don't join my circle anymore. ... WHAT'S THE POINT?? IT MADE THINGS WORSE!!

adrienned7
5/31/15

Not only has the app not been accurate, I end up tracking down family members myself, only to discover I now have issues with the billing I will need to address. I have now been charged for two premium memberships two months in a row at $49.95. I would not recommend this app to anyone who is looking for reliability without frustration.

hr45
5/20/15

Never seen anything like it Never gives the right location. My wife has diabetes and thought I had lost her. We had a prime subscription to Life360 so I thought I was OK can find her. I when to this street worried crazy. Life 360 was telling me she was right there I walked past her a number of times worried sick. She calls me from home and asked were I am at this is about 3 miles away. What a flippin app! )))-:

claytonw5
5/18/15

I figured it out after three days of installing the software that Life360 is not for me. It looks pretty but dosen't really word. It just says that my internet connection is not okay but it always is. It's irritating. Plus, it almost always shows my child's location which isn't accurate. I just gave it up for FamilyTime. Location tracking is always spot-on and it let me block apps on my child's phone. It's a bonus. But Life360 has been a great dissapointment. Thank lord I didn't switch to Premium straight away.

samf37
4/29/15

most on here are correct. It is very slow in keeping up with movement. There are times that it is hours behind. But there are also times it's only minutes behind. It gets frustrating sometimes but for the most part I like it. I use it everyday. It tells me the vicinity my kids are in at least. It's rare that you ever need the exact address. I know when my kids are at their friends or school or the mall etc. It's way better than not having anything at all. I have to tell my kids to log back on about twice a month too but still worth having.

darrenm21
4/2/15

DGM- This app is hit and miss. It is not accurate 90 percent of the time. The time frame they say you where at a location is not correct. The streets are not correct 75 percent of the time. I would not use this app to check on anyone with any accuracy. In the end it will end up messing your relationships up with inaccurate data. I dont know if the pay app is any better. I guess the old adage is correct. You get what you pay for. Or in this case what you dont pay for.

argust
3/10/15

Tried this on our iPhone 6's. This app is hit and miss...it often doesn't respond (states in banner to check connection, when connection is fine). It also says my daughters phone is somewhere its not. I know this because myself or my wife are with her and it locates her miles away somewhere she has never been. When it does work, it's not up to date, but may often be hours behind. Definitely needs more work

tishar1
2/22/15

I'm out meeting people/strangers nearly everyday ... I'll take Safety over Privacy. I love that my people know where I'm at. Log on to Work xircke; log off when done.
My husband and I love the Grocery List.

bobb676
2/22/15

Clearly this app isn't reliable because it said my sister was in Florida. Except she wasn't, her phone was definitely in Ohio.
These kinds of mistakes are completely unacceptable. We thought someone had stolen her phone and gone to Florida, or worse, taken her as well. Don't trust this app, it's a complete JOKE.

jakes47
1/9/15

I hate this app, being a 16 year old, my parents are always on it tracking every $#*!ing movement i make, damn i cant even smoke weed in peace because my mom is always on there asking all these questions. Is there someway to get this app of the app stores?

treyk4
12/14/14

Unreliable at best. This app is not what you need if you're keeping up with kids, loved ones, etc. Not only does the app report people "can't be located" often, it then blames the person, not their garbage app. I had both phones that we had this app installed on sitting side by side. Life360 showed one 3 blocks away and couldn't find the other. After going through the troubleshooting list it gives you and finding nothing on the list applied I sent an email asking customer service what was the deal. A week later I'm still waiting for a response. Garbage app, garbage customer service, just skip this useless waste of time.

deb1242
11/24/14

I installed the free version of this app and later decided it was not something I was utilizing, so I uninstalled it. Today I happened to turn off my GPS on my phone and when I did so I got a warning that Life360 could not function correctly with GPS off. I looked back in my list of apps to see if I'd missed something, but there was nothing there(obviously) associated with Life360. I went to their support webpage to find contact info to ask them about this. What a surprise (not). Their contact link is disabled, there is no phone number, and I'm sure the snail mail gets thrown away. So I'm left with some sort of tracking / info -gathering piece of software on my phone that I can't get rid of. I will slam these people in every review site possible. DO NOT INSTALL THIS ON YOUR PHONE unless you want to be spied on.

Tip for consumers: If I could give less than one star, I would.

keithw32
11/7/14

I don't understand all the negative reviews on this product. I've been using the free version for about a month and love it. It's not perfect but what do you expect for FREE? I plan to upgrade to Premium to add my 84 year old Dad's dumbphone. I'm in Houston and tracking my daughter who is travelling with the Matisyahu tour throughout the southeast. She may be 26 but is still my little girl and it's comforting to keep up with her. Plus I'm in home security and I am testing this app as part of a family security suite of tools.

paolag2
10/25/14

It tears family apart! I was at my limit for Internet so I turned it off and was at my senior homecoming party and left around 10 to go eat and got home around 10:50. My mom blew up on me not believe me thinking that I went to go sneak off with my boyfriend and fool around . I would never do that I have too much respect for myself and I was with a big group of friends. Now I'm grounded and consider to be a whore all thanks to life 360

duncanj4
8/11/14

My wife installed this app on my phone, now every time im with my babies mama she comes bustin through tha doe and $#*!s everything up, how do I get this $#*! off my phone

billf20
7/15/14

loaded Life 360 Family Locator on 2 identical Windows phones. With both phones in the same house, one phone showed the correct address while the other showed a location 3 blocks away. "Update" did not improve location!

doch18
6/16/14

Location is unreliable & Support blames everything on the consumer. One recent night phone was on nightstand while we slept & L360 reported it at 20 different locations in 2mile radius between 12 & 8am. Free is too much for bad info.

artd2
5/1/12

Some how this site started to send me texts and there is no way to stop them or tell them I am not interested in their serves. I have to pay for texts so getting messages i don't want is like stealing from me. I texts me about 5 times a day and has been doing so for several days.
How the heck do I opt out. I am not a child and not married who the heck wants to keep tabs on me?

erins4
8/31/11

Dear all users,

Please be aware that the sex offender portion is not kept up-to-date. I have been trying to contact the company for weeks concerning this matter and have not been able to reach anyone.I personally know two people listed on the app who are no longer registered sex offenders. Sadly, as great of an idea as I think the app could be, the irresponsibility of life360 is coming to light. I would recommend using your states registry to find accurate information, rather than use this product.

mairynr
3/27/11

I need help

MY HUSBAND INSTALL THIS PROGRAM on our phones, I spent the DAY AT Work FROM 9 AM TO 6:30 PM I HAD ONLY 10

MINUTES FOR LUNCH LIKE AROUND 3 PM OR SOMETHING WAS WHEN I WHEN DOWN STAIRS AND GOT LUNCH ,

AND WHEN I GOT HOME THE HISTORY OF THE PROGRAM IN BOTH PHONES SAID THAT I WAS NOT AT WORK

FOR 3 HOURS THAT I WAS IN OTHER COMPLETE DIFFERENT ADDRESS LIKE ABOUT I THINKS HE SAID 19 BLOCKS

AWAY FROM MY WORK, IM A NAIL TECH IN SATURDAY I ALWAYS IM VERY BUSY HE DON'T BELIEVE ME PLEASE

HELP ME CUZ I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT HAPPEN BUT I CANT GO OUT OF WORK AT ANY TIME. PLEASEEEEEE...

rodg
1/21/11

Very useful suite of services to protect your kids and family. The most useful application is the one where your kids just have to push a button to check in and then you know their GPS location. Great value and I highly recommend this site.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Life360 staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I need help

AWAY FROM MY WORK, IM A NAIL TECH IN SATURDAY I ALWAYS IM VERY BUSY HE DON’T BELIEVE ME PLEASE

HELP ME CUZ I DON’T KNOW HOW THAT HAPPEN BUT I CANT GO OUT OF WORK AT ANY TIME. PLEASEEEEEE...
3/27/11
Answer
tomr72
A: This life 360 is almost never right, Infact right as I write this at work, it says I'm 4 miles away in a place I've never been before. It says my wife is at her sisters, I just talked to her she's been home for hours.
2/25/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Why do I keep getting notifications that someone has arrived home when they are not here and they are very very far away. Sometimes it is every 5 to 10 minutes
5/31/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Life360 staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Life360?