US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

holliem20

Ordered my mother-of-the-bride dress with custom fit and it's just perfect! (in 780 reviews)

kristanh

Awesome customer service, great quality dresses for little price. (in 171 reviews)

kathleens6

WOW...Glad I read the reviews from this website before I ordered the 2 Mother of the Bride dresses I need. (in 213 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sonias19
10/25/14

DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT BUY ANY DRESSES FROM THIS WEBSITE JJSHOUSE BECAUSE ALL THE PICTURES YOU SEE ARE DRESSES FROM USA AND THEY MAKE KNOCK OFF IN CHINA AND THEY LOOK HORRIBLE AND I MEAN HORRIBLE TO THE MAX. IT WILL NOT BE THE SAME COLOR OR STYLE AND YOU CAN NOT RETURN. IT IS YOUR WORD AGAINST THEIR WORD. IF YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY IT WOULD BE BETTER BECAUSE AT LEAST SOMEONE WILL FIND IT AND BUY SOMETHING USEFUL BUT WITH THE DRESS YOU GET FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU CAN’T EVEN DONATE IT TO A HOMELESS PERSON BECAUSE IT WILL BE THAT UGLY. I WOULD GIVE - 0 STAR BUT IT WON'T ALLOW ME. THEY OWNER OF THIS SITE MUST BE A BAD PERSON TO LIE AND RIP PEOPLE OFF...THEY WILL GO TO HELL FOR FALSE ADVERTISING AND NOT LETTING PEOPLE RETURN THE UGLY DRESSES THEY MAKE.

shyleeni
10/25/14

Very disappointed with the return policy. I contacted them by email the day after I received my dress that it was too small and they replied that they would give me a 15% discount. All I wanted to do was exchange it for a bigger size. Where I live there is no Tailor that can make a dress bigger (maybe smaller) but not bigger. I wish they would refund me the full amount and I will send the dress back and purchase another for a bigger size. A 15% discount is not accommodating, especially when I followed the guidelines in contacting them for the return. Very irritated, I know I should of read reviews before I made order.

Tip for consumers: If you order from them just make sure the dress is the exact size you want they are horrible at returns

kristanh
10/23/14

Awesome customer service, great quality dresses for little price. Easy to work with and quick shipping!

leannew3
10/22/14

I ordered 3 dresses thinking that I would have a variety of choice to choose the perfect dress. Can't return 2 of the dresses because this was not made clear that they were made to measure, but on top of shipment paid with jjshouse I had to pay import tax of £93!!! I feel robbed out of my money and can't send 2 of the dresses back! Just be careful what you are buying as you can't send it back!!!!

Tip for consumers: Make sure you choose the right dress that you will want to keep!

tionieg
10/22/14

I contacted their customer service to work out my shoes size, they were very helpful and were able to change my order. I just got the shoes this morning and they are great! A little bit tight but nothing some socks and a hairdryer can't fix. I'm so glad I didn't get the next size up!

The shoes are a perfect colour to my wedding dress, although I was a bit concerned because the shoes looked more creamy on the website. But they are actually a light ivory. Thankfully they match perfectly!

Thanks JJsHouse!

joannac4
10/20/14

I've been trying to make a return these past few days and it's been an incredibly frustrating process. The dresses do not fit me right. One dress is too loose in the front and makes me look unproportional. The other dress is way too tight on the sides. The dresses are of extremely low quality and were not worth their money. I've been emailing the company and I want a full refund of my money. However, the correspondents will not relent and keep insisting that I take the dresses to a tailor. The customer service is terrible and I would agree with the other reviewers that this place is a scam. Do not order from this place.

Plus, I had to pay $40 to receive the package from the postal service? That is ridiculous. I'm also pretty sure that they delete their bad comments.

dannym35
10/19/14

I bought a simple dress online three months ago. The dress is BEAUTIFUL! the color is a little different; I ordered champagne to wear at a wedding and it looks a little too whitish so I'm going to have to paint it, but other than that it's great. The fabric looks heavy and classy and you can wear the dress many different ways. The best shopping I've done in years.
I wouldn't order a dress that needs to be completely fit wwithout trying it on, but this one is awesome.

yukarik
10/19/14

Item : 31009

I bought this petticoat for trying on dresses and it performed perfectly!
This is not an expensive petticoat so it has ripped a bit after trying on several dresses, but still holds it shape well.
I'm a size 22W bride and this fit me no problem!
I will be buying it again in the future I am sure and highly recommend it :)

Tip for consumers: don't expect a $5000 dress to cost $500 - just understand that you are paying for the value that you are paying :)

ashwaqa1
10/18/14

My dress just arrive, and it's amazing it's fit my size, the length the material everything is perfect. Really you make my day and it's just what I dream for. by the way I got the dress with a jacket and I put the note (I will wear the dress and the jacket together) and the jacket fit the dress in the material the lace and everything. I also ordered guest book and cake topper
Those people are amazing I ordered 3 dresses from them, my engagement dress, my wedding dress & my friend's dress

kathm
10/18/14

I ordered my mother of the bride dress in a custom made size. The gown fit like a glove. it was beautiful. I recommended JJ's House to friends and they also ordered gowns and were just as happy as I was, I would recommend them to anyone.

meganf8
10/18/14

Order a dress. It doesn't fit so I would like to exchange it. They don't do that because they are a scam. They don't care about your customer service. All they care about is your money. Once they get. They take it and run!!!! If you have a problem with something you can not return it or exchange. They are also locate in Hong Kong, which explains a lot!!! Its a knock off!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!

Tip for consumers: SCAM AND THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR SERVICE!!!!

lindac69
10/17/14

Excellent experience. I ordered the dress on October 1 and was told it would arrive on October 13th. I received it on time, professionally packaged. Very happy with JJ House! I will order from you again!

katrinas7
10/17/14

I have ordered two dresses and plan to order my mother of the bride dress next month. I have had total satisfaction with the orders. I did find out that if I have to place an order less than $200 to prevent custom fees.

alexisa15
10/16/14

Nunca tinha pensado em comprar um vestido de festa pela internet, mas desta vez resolvi arriscar e fiquei muito feliz com a compra. O vestido é exatamente como na foto, tem bom acabamento e chegou super rápido. Pedi com medidas personalizadas e ficou um pouco grande, mas nada que alguns ajustes não resolvam. Também gostei muito do serviço de atendimento ao cliente que sempre respondeu minhas perguntas rapidamente e de forma eficiente. Recomendo o site.

catrionaf
10/16/14

I love this dress. I ordered it for a wedding in Sri Lanka. I was a bit worried that it would not arrive in time since I had to order a bit last minute. But it arrived really quickly and the material and the make are gorgeous. I will order here again for sure.

tamras
10/16/14

Hola, hermoso vestido! me encanto!! estoy muy contenta con los productos, son de muy buena calidad. Gracias por atender siempre a mis preguntas. Saludos!

bridgettef

Exellent quality and delivery

brees4
10/15/14

Working with JJ house was amazing. Their customer service was so helpful (and was one of the reasons I bought a dress from them)... and then they worked with my time restraints to get me a dress that fit my exact measurements, on my deadline (in fact, it got here a few days before they said it would...so great!) They even called me to make sure the notes I left in the order were correct when they had a question (instead of just guessing and not confirming.) I love the follow up! Everyone was such a pleasure to work with and I am very pleased with the final product. I will definitely use JJS House again for another dress. Thank you Thank you!

raeo
10/15/14

I was very nervous about ordering online, but I'm glad I did because my dress is everything it is meant to be. Perfect. It looks exactly like the photo. Thank you very much jjshouse.

sablel
10/15/14

I was so nervous custom ordering the dress (A-Line/Princess Square Neckline Knee-Length Chiffon Mother of the Bride Dress With Ruffle Beading (008005918) without even trying it on, but it just arrived and I am SO happy with it! I feel it is a quality dress that fits pretty well (still have some pounds to lose...) and I love the pool blue color. I was surprised to see some sequins on the waist band - I hadn't realized they were there, but thought there was a design along the bottom edge of the dress. When there was none on the bottom, I looked more closely at the picture online and realized what I thought was a decorative edging is actually the JJ's House .com watermark! I think it would be helpful to have close up views available or perhaps a zoom feature to view all parts of the dresses - maybe there is and I missed it? Anyways, I am very relieved and motivated to fit perfectly into the dress by the time the wedding comes around. Thanks so much!

tracyb48
10/15/14

At first, I was really hesitant to buy a bridesmaid dress online. I had no other options though, so I ordered from JJshouse and hoped for the best. I AM SO HAPPY THAT I DID. The quality is remarkable and I will continue to order dresses thru JJshouse! The detail in the beading is beyond beautiful. Thank you so much for making a quality dress that fits so perfectly! I am so thrilled with my order! High-five JJshouse! :)

jor1254
10/13/14

My dress is just beautiful. Far more amazing than I had expected. The quality is gorgeous and the size is perfect. I was blown away by how quickly it got here. I will definitely order again from this company and recommend to anyone who will listen. Thank you so much. I will definitely be a princess for a day on my wedding day thanks to you.

johannap2
10/13/14

Thank you so much jjshouse for you mailed my ordered dress in time than expected! I love my dress and am so excited to wear it at my niece’s wedding next week! you are the best! I will continue shopping at your store and I would recommend anyone to your store. Thank you very much!

lizbeths
10/13/14

Il vestito era meraviglioso! Nessuno avrebbe mai detto quanto l'ho pagato. L'ho fatto fare su misura, ma ho preso la misura dal giugulo ai piedi senza tacchi e quindi era un pò corto, ho fatto aggiungere una balza e ho impreziosito il corpetto con un pò di swarowsky. Meraviglioso!

lelan179
10/13/14

My Dress Arrived Today All I Can Say Is Just Beautiful I Will Be Buying Again The Material Is Great This Dress Words Can't Explain I Am Truly Happy With My Dress ...

pollyr
10/13/14

Très belle robe de $#*!tail. Je l'ai commandé en rose claire et elle est parfaite. Je ne regrette pas mon achat.

brooklynnm
10/12/14

I received this dress in the mail much faster than I had anticipated. I work night shift and it's been difficult for me to search for a dress in stores, plus I hate trying things on. I am so happy with this dress. The lace in the back is gorgeous, also with the sequins on the front of the dress. I wasn't planning on getting a strapless dress, but I fell in love with this one. The train isn't so long that I'm going to spend the entire evening tripping over it. I made the sash coordinate with my wedding colors. I am very pleased with this dress! Great quality for such a low price, I will definitely be using JJ's House again in the future :)

emmalinep

Fantastic!!!!! :)
I purchased this dress for my son's wedding, I received so many compliments on the dress. Initially I was leery of purchasing a dress this important from an online resource without trying it on, but I am so glad I did! I love this dress, the workmanship was impeccable, it fit according to the measurements given and it looked exactly as pictured. Thank you JJ's House for the wonderful job that was done on my dress! I will definitely be a repeat customer if I ever need another evening gown.

erisl
10/12/14

I received my dress and it is beautiful! I did the custom sizing and the dress fits perfect. I did triple check the measurements before ordering and it paid off. I cannot wait to wear this stunning gown!

fawnc1
10/12/14

The dress is great! I was so nervous to buy a dress online for an upcoming wedding. When the bride picked the dresses I thought it was going to be mess but I could not be happier. I just had a baby and wasn't sure what size so I wanted to be able to try dresses on before I bought them however the bride really wanted the dress. So after the other girls got their dresses I finally bit the bullet and ordered mine. I did not have a tape to measure myself so I used my husband's measuring tape. I used the chart and found my size. When the dress quickly came I was so worried about trying it on and it not fitting but it fit perfectly. The quality is better than other dresses found in main stream bridal shops. I would order again and suggest it to anyone.

fleurd1
10/12/14

Simply GORGEOUS! Very well made. This dress completely exceeded my expectations. My new favorite dress store.

ivanas1
10/12/14

Beautiful sandals! actually bought them for my Daughter’s wedding to go with the dress. I recommend to buy a size bigger as I did, they fit a treat and are so comfortable, and look beautiful.

suem43
10/11/14

DO NOT BUY FROM JJsHouse IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK!

They set out to deceive by not what they say but by what they don't say.
Having paid £13 + shipping charge I was surprised to receive a message from DHL asking for a further £17 before they would deliver the order. I presume this is import tax!

I haven't even received my goods yet so they may not even be acceptable. What I am so angry about is the fact what I thought would be a good value buy is now an overpriced expense. AND WHAT MORE I WONT EVEN GET MY MONEY BACK THAT I HAVE SPENT SO FAR.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. The only reason there is one star is it wouldn't post the review without!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK

brandiw3
10/10/14

They sent the wrong color and size of dress. it is horrible and they will not work with me on returning the dress. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with on a customer service stand point. I will never do business with them again and I would suggest you don't either

Tip for consumers: DONT DO IT

jessicac33
10/9/14

This is a wonderful company to go to if you want to waste money. I bought a dress from them and when I tried to return it they would not allow to return it because it was a sizing issue, and they don't allow returns based on sizing issues. They say they custom make all their dresses, but I ordered a standard size 12 and feel like since I didn't order a custom dress, I should get a refund and return. They also make you send a picture of how the dress doesn't fit which seemed embarrassing and inappropriate to me. I have also heard from 2 others that they had a horrible experience with this company. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!
*** Since this review JJ's has refunded my money. However, they have called me every day since to ask me to change my review on this site. I only wish that they would have allowed me to return my item without me having to post negative reviews first. I will say that the quality of the dress I received was good but I still would never order from this company again. There are so many other places that sell beautiful dresses that don't make their customers jump through hoops just to return an item.

Tip for consumers: Go burn your money in your backyard because you'll get more out of it than making a purchase from JJ's house.

lumalaw
10/8/14

I have heard so many stories about online purchases and was scared of ordering, but whenever I emailed JJS House, they replied for them without any delay which built my confidence on the site. It was a reliable service. The dress was delivered earlier than I expected. It was beautiful and of good quality. All my enquiries were responded very quickly. I would highly recommend it to anyone willing to have a beautiful wedding dress.

samyag
10/7/14

Hello I'm so proud by JJsHouse always in time and before the time the products perfect any product more than perfect the dresses are amazing I use to deal with an other company before JJsHouse and I had problems with them all the time the orders never come in time the product not like the picture they post so I stopped to deal with them and I try JJsHouse for firest time they was amazing so since then I'm customer with you for long years now plus I have to tel about the company to all my family and friends any ways I'm so glad to deal with JJsHouse and I will be your customer for ever . Thanks for all great work
Best regards
Samya Gharby

evitap1
10/3/14

Недавно получила свой заказ: Вечернее платье - Трапеция/Принцесса V-образный вырез, шифон, шармёз, кружева, Бисер, Цветы #017030749, цвет изумрудный и Вечернее платье - Трапеция/Принцесса V-образный вырез,шифон, кружева, Бисер блестками #017019759, цвет шампанского. Очень довольна заказом. Оба платья пошиты точно по размеру, хорошего качества, отлично смотрятся на фигуре. Заказ исполнен и доставлен быстро. Спасибо JJsHouse!

anns43
10/3/14

I received my dress very fast, It is the PERFECT fit and everything I wanted and more, the detail and work someone has put into making it is amazing I am THAT happy and want to wear it every day haha Thanks so much I HIGHLY recommend choosing custom fit it fits like a glove <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

sophiep6
10/3/14

This dress came very quickly! It is stunning! I was so worried about purchasing my wedding dress online but I am really glad that I did. The dress is so pretty in person. Thank you JJHouse!

fridas1
10/3/14

Så enkel og fin og samtidig prikken over I. Mange fine farger.
En nydelig enkel kjole og gifte seg i. Gleder meg som en unge til og få bruke den til vår store dag.

shellyb17
10/3/14

I ordered this dress to wear for my 50th birthday celebration. I was referred to jjs by a friend, and she encouraged me to give you a try. I am absolutely ecstatic!!! I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE my dress!!! With my short stature and weight, I wasn't sure if you would deliver....THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! Not only did you deliver, but the turn around was so fast....I couldn't believe it!!!

dorisd2
10/3/14

I received my order on time for my event. The dress is of good quality material and it fits to a T. I am pleased. It is the perfect length, sexy, but not sleazy. I will be buying more dresses from JJ's in the future.
Thanks

katherinek9
10/3/14

My daughter found this site last year and wanted to but her prom dress from it. I looked through the site and was blown away. I thought it had to be too good to be true. As she was 15, we ordered a dress with custom measurements. It fits like a glove. My daughter looks so beautiful in the dress. We are very happy!

heavent
10/3/14

Ordered the dress for my wedding in zante next year and Can I just say thank you!!!!!!!! jjshouse for an AMASING dress it fits perfect and was even made to measure

corinneg1
10/3/14

I would recommend this place to anyone! The quality is far superior to what I expected. The price was perfect. The only thing I'd say is if you are in between sizes , order down. I ordered up and am scrambling to find someone to nip & tuck. But that was my weird measurements at fault NOT JJ's. If I ever need a dress for a different formal occasion I will order from here again. Thank you!

drews10
10/3/14

It was a very good experience to shop from jjshouse. I chooses that dress because it looked like what I always dreamed of. In reality it was absolutely perfect, the material the color and the finishing were good.I never thought that I will receive it that good. What impressed me the most was the finishing and the details of the lining and the built-in bra. I choosed the standard shipping and received the dresses in reasonable time. I ordered 3 dresses and I received them in good shape though shipping them in a box has wrinkled them.

kearam
10/3/14

Adorable! Very happy with this choice, they are heavy weight, shiny and sturdy keychains! Love them!

joym17
10/3/14

Absolutely amazing, thank you! I was so nervous not having done a custom size order before and it is absolutely perfect. Can't wait to wear.

bayn
10/3/14

I ordered 2 dresses as a last minute thing as one of my bridesmaids fell pregnant and didn't fit the dresses we bought a few months ago. The dresses arrived 13 days after I ordered them. They are so beautiful I am very happy, great quality

28 Photos for JJsHouse