US Government's NSF

1,013 Reviews for JJsHouse

▼ Sort by: recent

leslier11
9/30/14

I was a little apprehensive as I had never ordered shoes online. Not only do they fit great, but they are really beautiful. I ordered the white ones, and the lace is white, but the bow and heel are more Ivory with glitter. They are really pretty, comfortable and affordable.

nalab
9/30/14

I ordered the shoes for my bridesmaids and I really love them. They are simple, delicate and will go well with their navy blue dresses. I'm really happy I ordered from this website. Great price, quality and speed of delivery!

jamier32
9/30/14

Awesome! I got my order and wasn't disappointed! Those flowers are really beautiful. The color, as some said in the other reviews, vary a little bit from what was on my screen but that's normal. I'm really happy with my bouquet, they will go wonderfully with my wedding dress!

alisonb17
9/30/14

MY dress was absolutely beautiful and I loved everything about it. The timing and response from your jjs was excellent. I've convinced two family members to order and they will be getting their wedding gowns as well as bridal gowns from your company. In total it'll be about 25 gowns between the two weddings. I absolutely love your dresses.

ashleet
9/30/14

I ordered the dress in gold. I ordered a custom size. Amazing customer service. The dress is absolutely gorgeous. You get what you see in the picture. I really thank you for your fast service. I will order from here in the future.

paolad
9/30/14

I bought this dress and walked down the street in Hawaii and got comments from everyone who passed by me!!! Trucks, vans, cars, buses, and tour buses would honk or blow there horns for a long time as they passed by me. When we made it to the beach, everybody stop and said how pretty I looked in my dress!!! I took my wedding pictures on the beach and they posted them for everyone to see as their ad. Oh yea, and by the way; this dress looks great on a plus size women!!!!!

audrinae
9/30/14

We recieved the dress! The dress arrived at liest 4-5 days before we expected! We are very satisfied! Thank you very much! The dress is exactly as it looks here in the picture and the size was perfect as we did send you the measures and your taylor has done a very good jobb!

lyray
9/30/14

Je souhaite remercier à toute l´équipe, pour votre gentillesse, professionnalisme, les délais respectés, j´ai tout commandé chez JJ´S house, de la robe, chaussure, accéssoires, j´ai tout reçu, Exactement comme sur les photos, trés jolie et les mesure comme je l´avais indiqué.

myar3
9/30/14

Sehr schönes Kleid, genau wie auf dem Bild :) jedoch muss ich nochmals zum Schneider da es nicht genau passt. Ist aber kein Problem, danke jjshouse für das schöne Kleid und die schnelle Lieferung!

normac3
9/30/14

I am very satisfied with my dress! It is beautifully tailored and fits me perfectly. The length fits well with my heels as well. Beautiful colours. Thank you very much! :)

celiab4
9/30/14

Absolutely perfect dresses Well made and fits the children perfectly too. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Lovely materials. Extremely pleased with my purchase.

effier1
9/30/14

Amei meu vestido!! Simplismente perfeito!!! Obrigada pela atenção JJSHOUSE.
Lindo! Eu escolhi a cor azul marinho. Excelente acabamento, barbatanas de sustentação busto e costas. Fiz sob medida e ficou confortável, nem justo demais, tampouco largo. Vocês estão de parabéns! Em breve, vou comprar outros. A encomenda chegou muito bem embalada.

ilab1
9/30/14

Love it, love it, love absolutely beautiful dress was exact as picture and shipping was on time thanks so much jjshouse i will def buy from again

mareem
9/29/14

Everything worked well. 5 Beautiful dresses for the bridesmaids. All fit well. Thankyou to all the sewers - wonderful workmanship. We are thrilled and delighted. Arrived in Australia in less then 2 weeks all custom-made, packed well and were able to track all the way where the parcel was. There were no extra charges.
Will recommend to all brides in Australia looking for something beautiful and feminine not off the rack for their special day. We also ordered other items and were happy with those too.

aarushic
9/29/14

I received my dress within 2 weeks. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!! I love how quickly I received it after it was ordered. I love the color! I love the fit! I love the style! The quality is awesome. I did a happy dance around the room in it when I tried it on. I will definitely make my next evening gown purchase from JJ's House.

aislinns
9/29/14

The dress is very delicate and romantic. It is detachable in the back with a Velcro. Awesome product! It will be very cute on me!

danicar
9/29/14

It's a little bigger than I thought, but then I should have read the description! It's really beautiful and well made. I think it will be really nice when I can see it in my wedding pictures. Can't wait to wear it!

ednaw11
9/29/14

Perfect veil! Just enough details, like I wanted. It won't take the attention away from my gown, but will add a romantic touch to my outfit. I especially like the little rhinestones. I'm really glad I ordered this on this website, instead of buying it in the stores where the prices are horrible. JJ's House has really impressed me!

sheril10
9/29/14

I ordered a homecoming dress for my daughter and she was not happy with it at all and refuse to wear it. She felt it did not look like the dress online. I was not worried since I read the Return Policy before ordering but have now found that returning a dress and getting a full refund is almost impossible. I would not recommend this company to anyone unless you want to lose money!!!!!!

The only good thing I can say is that they ship nicely and it comes fast but thats all!!

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site. There are other sites that will back their product and will provide a full refund if you don't like what you ordered.

emilyb28
9/28/14

I ordered my wedding dress from this site and I couldnt be happier! I sent my measurements to them and picked the color I wanted and they delivered out too me perfectly! The costumer service was fast at responding too, and I received my order in the time frame I was given. I will be making future purchases from this site! :)

Tip for consumers: Order customized as some of the dresses run small and It is always best to read policies on anything you order online.

sdh1
9/27/14

UPDATE as of 9/29/2014: After several emails between JJs House and myself, they have offered a full refund to me. I am pleased with the outcome of this dispute. It took longer to resolve than we are accustomed to in the United States, but JJs House eventually came through with a reasonable solution. I would advise JJs House to clearly post their return/refund policy on the first page of their website - in plain bold letters to avoid future misunderstandings from potential customers.

I ordered a dress to wear to my daughter's wedding. BIG MISTAKE. I was nervous about ordering on-line but took the plunge. I received the order quickly. Upon trying on the dress, I found that it did not fit me well nor did I think the color would blend well with the wedding colors. This was a standard size off their chart - not a special order. I initiated the return process. Evidently their UNWRITTEN POLICY is items ordered online are final sales and no returns or a meager 15% of your sale. WHAT A SCAM! DON'T ORDER FROM JJs HOUSE unless you are prepared to keep what they send. They take your money and won't take returns. BEWARE!

krissyr
9/26/14

Although i was originally very unhappy with customer service it was recently investigated and remedied. My issues were addressed in a timely fashion and i am completely satisfied.

Tip for consumers: Be careful when ordering that,that is what you want. But I'm satisfied

jaydent3
9/26/14

Great dress, very good quality. I am very happy with it. Love it and can't wait to wear it to my special occasion. Thank you very much. Am very happy.

kyliej1
9/26/14

This dress in 1 word - PERFECT. I looked for a dress through this web site and in 2 hours I had chosen, measured and ordered. In 8 days it was on my doorstep and it fits perfectly. All you need to do is pick what you like, measure well, order and the task is done. No need to spend endless frustrating hours in shops and showrooms! Thank you for being so true to your word - well done - I will be back!

nicholac2
9/26/14

i received my tiara quicker than expected, and i was not disappointed it is
beautiful, thank you so much.I recommend this site where the work is really quality.

deenae
9/26/14

The neckline of the dress impressed me a lot, so I bought the dress immediately from you. After I received the dress, I would like to say that the dress values more than the price.

cleoa10
9/26/14

How can you make the dress beautiful like this one? I received the dress today, and I tried it on immediately. The dress fits me very well, and I would like to say thank you.

rachell58
9/25/14

Dress arrived very quickly, and is perfect to the custom details. Well worth the money, I would highly recommend JJ's House, thank you.

lilacg
9/25/14

It's great! I ordered an evening dress on line before, and there is no comparison, I love even how it′s packaged.It's just perfect, size, design, clean. From 10 points, i'd give 11. I love it!

zulam
9/25/14

I am very pleased with my wrap, it's beautiful and it goes perfectly with my wedding dress. The size was right on with the measurements and I'm so relieved that it's as beautiful as the picture.

libertyh
9/25/14

I really love this dress,same as photo simple yet elegant, it is more than excellent job, I really appreciate the makers of this dress. Thank you all for the wonderful and excellent job. cuddles to you all.

eileene4
9/25/14

It's just my size! as I had customized it... no need of any alterations at all...for the
prize! it such a great buy... i love the color (red) i like the material... and the workmanship... it's well made!... can't wait to wear this.Thank you JJHouse

nivaehe
9/25/14

I tried my dress on today for the first time! It looks gorgeous and exactly like the
picture. I did the custom sizing and I would encourage everyone to measure and measure again before getting a custom order because I got the exact measurements I put! Thank you Jjshouse, I cannot wait for me wedding!

blanchec1
9/25/14

Just amazing! thank you so much for make beautifully my dress! Fits to a T! My dress was ordered and delivered in less time than ordering from a bridal shop in town... with the added bonus that it fits perfectly. Absolutely no alteration necessary.

morganaj
9/25/14

Everybody likes my dress, and I've giving out the website address. Not just how beautiful the dress is, the price is awesome affordable including super fast shipping, saved my life. Thank you so much.

katrinaw4
9/25/14

Another amazing dress :-) this is the second dress I have purchased and I have recommended jjshouse to everyone!! The quality is fantastic, fast postage and all at an unbeatable price. I am so thankful for all the work that has been put into my dress. I can't wait for my special day to wear my amazing dress xoxo

marial49
9/25/14

This was an excellant experience. Delivery was prompt and the dress is exceptional. No alternations were needed. I will recommend this site to all my friends and family. The quality and design are flawless. Someone asked me if paid thousandss of dollars for this dress, that is the kind of quality I am talking. This dress is regal!

eloisem1
9/25/14

I ordered the wonderful "corset" Denim Strapless 125047108, in orange, pink and green.Just like in the picture. Exactly what I was looking for and very good quality. Many thanks for a very fast delivery.

monicav7
9/25/14

Bellissime. La misura e' perfetta e corrisponde esattamente al numero richiesto. Insieme alle scarpe ho ricevuto (omaggio) anche i sotto piede in silicone da posizionare in corrispondeza della pianta, proprio per non affaticarsi. Sono molto contenta dell'ordine. Vi mandero' appena possibile una foto con indosso la mise completa. Grazie ancora. Monica

zivae
9/23/14

i ordered a wrap in sage and it is perfect for my mother's dress which is in the same colour very nice. And the favor boxes are really beautiful love the workmanship they are well made and the colour is perfect im sure they will look lovely on our table i have even ordered more hope they will arrive before the wedding thank you once again.

charlotteb18
9/23/14

I ordered my wedding dress from here custom sized being very nervous about ordering online and it arrived a few days after being shipped i was very impressed with how fast it arrived after being made it arrived this morning and i opened and the dress was perfect no different to how it looks in the picture and i am so pleased. ill defiantly order from here again.

Tip for consumers: Look for dresses with more reviews

elenal4
9/22/14

Dress arrived 10 days after ordering and is a perfect fit. Highly recommended as can dress up or down so suitable for different occasions. If you are looking forward to a cute sweet dress, I believe this is the best choice for you!!!

kailyne
9/22/14

I ordered this dress for my friend as a surprise, and I now want one myself. It is size perfect and incredibly flattering. I ordered the dress black for her. She loved the beadings in the bust part very much. She thought that the beadings are very fashionable and I love the design very much.

joycees
9/22/14

Quality material and It's very comfortable .I will be ordering other colors. Love this dress! The search is over and i am highly recommending it.

elained9
9/22/14

The simple but sweet design of the cards caught our eyes and we made up our mind to order the cards immediately. It turns out that we have made a right decision. You guys have not let us done. In fact, the cards are perfect!

holliem20
9/22/14

Ordered my mother-of-the-bride dress with custom fit and it's just perfect! Very happy with my purchase. Highly recommend JJS to everyone.

rosangelao
9/22/14

Comprei 3 vestidos... todos lindos, ótimo acabamento, alta qualidade.

sariyau
9/21/14

i just loved my jewelry they look amazing thanks again for your service
thought this ring box very lovely and is made first class thank you

violettab
9/21/14

Very beautiful and confortable shoes for dance. Very good quality.Perfectly fit, it's just exactly what I needed for my dress. Thanks to everyone that put my package together I love you all for the excellent job. Thank you all one more time.

linam4
9/21/14

Got my dress very fast and i am impressed with the finishing of the dress,i think i have found a site where i can now place orders on evening dresses and i would recommend this site to all my friends

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber