US Government's NSF

feedback@jjshouse.com

467 Reviews for JJsHouse

▼ Sort by: recent

8/1/14

I ordered a dress (custom sized) and i am amazed about the customer service which has been so helpful and concerned that my measurements are right.
The dress was made in no time at all and delievered 3 days before expected delievery date. No need to say the dress was perfect!
Thanks!!!

8/1/14

Very professional service and the goods were of a very high standard. Great value for money. Will definitely use them again for another special occasion.

8/1/14

Great customer service; always responded back to me promptly, and made sure my dress arrived on time, even though I messed up and ordered with barely enough time before an upcoming event. Dress ordered was the standard size 6, and the fit was perfect. Color was as shown. The quality of the fabrics and the stitching, especially the beading, was amazing. Price was so reasonable. Best-made dress I have ever seen; not a raw seam anywhere. Will order again with confidence!

7/31/14

If you live in Canada WATCH OUT! I ordered a dress and just got a call from the delivery person letting me know i have to pay $60 odd dollars for duty! This is ridiculous that i didnt get warned before that there couldn't be additional charges at time of delivery. If i had known this i would have ordered a cheaper dress to make up the cost. Also if i had been informed about this i could have shipped it to another location where someone could have signed and paid for it. Now i have a delay on my dress to recieve it. I don't even have the dress yet and i am already disappointed with the service. I sure hope that the dress fits now since i see many negative reviews on the sizing. Quite disappointed for a first time buyer. When i found the site i raved about it to friends and family. I will now go back and warn them about this.

UPDATE: very shortly after writing this i was contacted by the company to apologize for the inconvenience. They have offered to compensate me for the additional charges i incurred and a discount off another future order. I am very happy in the service the offered and their quick reply. It seems that if you bring the issue to the company attention they will fix as much as they can. Greatly appreciated and i look forward to receiving my dress.

7/31/14

I just ordered a dress with jjsHouse.com on Friday July 23, 2014 for $171 US dollars. When I placed the order it said additional shipping time would be needed if I was having the dress custom fitted. So I did not include the measurements for custom fitting, specifically because I wanted it to arrive in time, and I didn't want to delay the shipping. On Friday eve, July 25th I contacted the company because the item had not shipped yet. JJsHouse responded with an email stating they would only refund $94 of the $171 that I paid for the dress, because I had to cover the shipping cost & the tailored-to-fit cost of the dress that I ordered. I responded with and email explaining I should be eligible for a full 100% refund because the item had not shipped, and because I never provided tailored measurements for the item to be tailored. On Monday 7/28/14 a representative contacted me by phone to inform me that I would be issued a full refund, and there was a mis-communication. I was so pleased that the issue had been resolved in my favor, the rep was extremely polite & apologetic. He sent an email to confirm my refund & extended apologies on behalf of JJsHouse.com. The experience turned out to be better than I expected. Great company!

7/30/14

If I can give zero star to this company I definitely will. Stay away from this company, they are shark.

I ordered 4 dresses to them for my bridesmaids and followed strictly their sizing chart. I received the dresses and guess what the color is way far from the photos in their website. Secondly the dresses are like 2-3 size smaller from what I needed. The dresses can only be zipped up to the waist only so its definitely way too small, same with the rest of the dresses. And the quality of the dress is a garbage. I contacted them and told them that I want to return the dress because it can never be use by my bridesmaids and ask for a refund. I also send them photos for proof that the dresses cannot be zipped up because its too small for the size we ordered. A representative name Ryan Zhang responsed that according to their quality control department the dress could fit the model very well so they are sure their dressmaker made the dress correctly. How in the world can those dress fit my bridesmaids when it can only be zipped up to the waist only!!!!! I paid $446.95 for the dresses and shipping plus $33.10 for the custom shipping which was not disclosed in their website. They offered me 15% refund of the dress value as a compensation!!! 15%???!!! So I paid almost 500 bucks for dresses that I cant even use??? Plus the stress that this company will give you is priceless. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST.

Update: after exchanging messages with selinda and Adam, they gave me a full refund immediately. Adam and selinda are very prompt in following up with me.

7/30/14

I will keep my review simple.
The quality of the products is below standard. They don't mention the taxes you will be forced to pay before the product is delivered. Biggest mistake trusting this website. I lost £350 on poor quality stuff I have thrown away because they fell apart after one wash and the stones fell off the shoes.

7/30/14

This is the best company to do business with. I highly recommend shopping here.

7/29/14

The material, boning and lining are of very good quality. The custom size has been tailored professionally and fits me perfectly! JJsHouse has been great in confirming my transaction and keeping me informed of the delivery status. I am truly impressed that such a beautiful dress can be completed and delivered within 12 days!

7/28/14

I am so sorry that I bought a dress from JJshouse. They claim to offer customer satisfaction and quality service. It is NOT true. I ordered a standard size 8 dress because I fit into a standard size 8 and I am average height. The dress fit was way off. It was way too big in the bust cup and way too long. They want me to take it to a tailor and offered me 15% off. I want to send it back along with the shoes I ordered which didn't fit either. They will not let me send it back even after taking photos which they requested proving the dress didn't fit . I order a lot of merchandise on line and I have never had a company refuse to let me return merchandise that I am unhappy with like JJshouse.

I was able to get help resolving my issue with JJshouse after writing this review on SiteJabber. I was able to return the dress and received my money back within a few days.

7/28/14

Clearly the products are iffy. I ordered a dress and wrap for a family wedding. My bust measurement was exactly the size shown for size X, but I ordered the next size up - Y just in case. The dress is beautifully made and would probably have looked great had the bust measurement not been two inches smaller than that listed for my true size! Are inches smaller in China? Are the sewers encouraged to skimp on material to save money? JJ's House would be well served by standardizing their sizing; no more 'size may vary' weasling. I may have it altered, or I may just give it away, not sure. But I won't be re-ordering. A shame, it's really a well made dress.

7/28/14

Absolutly gorgeous!! As shown on picture or even more beatiful!

Absolutamente precioso!! Como se ve en la foto o incluso más hermoso!!

7/28/14

I bought a dress online. I was disappointed to discover that there were additional charges of VAT and duties to be paid as the dress came from China.
This was not stated on the website and I would like to be reimbursed for these charges.

7/27/14

I saw a beautiful dress on JJ'sHouse and ordered it with requests for having it custom fit. I made a few notes about being "short waisted". I received a phone call asking me to take extra measurements so the dress would fit properly. I followed their request and I received my dress this week. It fit! I am so please how pretty it is and its fit to my body type. I have been short waisted all my life and it has been a challenge for me to buy off the rack. Their specialized custom fit department did a wonderful job. I had ordered a second dress from another company giving them the measurements they asked for. It did not fit at all! But my dress from JJ's House fit so well. I can't wait to wear this dress on my wedding day!

7/26/14

El vestido es precioso. Muy buena calidad. Sienta genial!!! estoy muy contenta con la compra y seguro que repetiré.

7/26/14

Last month I ordered a dress JJSHouse. At the last minute I decided that I wanted a different dress than I had ordered. The employee said that it would take extra time, but I did not. The employee said she would do her best dress on time with me in the Netherlands. I was very nervous if my dress would be there on time. My dress was even four days earlier than expected, I was very happy. The dress is really fantastic and very beautiful. I got married on July 14 and it was a great day. I want to thank JJSHouse for the beautiful dress and for customer service.

7/26/14

Not good experience. Dress is about 30% of what was advertised. I wrote a review on their site...magically it doesn't show and the response I received from the company was a coupon for 5 bucks if I complete a survey...huh?

7/26/14

Never buying from this place again!!! I just ordered a bridesmaid dress for a wedding; I ordered a size 6 because that is my size in dress sizes and I feel like the dress is a size 2! My sister who is a size 2 tried it on and it fit her!! worst part is that I cant return or exchange the dress so I just threw away 154.00 dollars.. DONT WASTE UR TIME WITH THIS PLACE!!!

7/25/14

I have ordered two tailored dresses and a clutch from jjshouse. Costs are 281€ including shipment fee. Additional I had to pay 96€ for custom. In total 377€!
The best side of this shopping experience was the fast shipping time. And the clutch is also very nice.
BUT both dresses are terrible! I was blinded by the loads of good reviews on their website. Both dresses are way too big in the breast part and the top of the dresses are way too long. The second dress is described as champagne and also the photos on their website showed a beige champagne color. What I received was a white/ivory dress, which I can definitely not wear or a wedding as a guest. Now that I have read all the reviews on the internet I really regret my order at jjs house!!!! Please be aware of ordering at jjshouse!

Edit:
Thank you jjshouse for the excellent solution. As I have told you at first I was very disappointed because the dresses didn't fit me at all although I gave them precise mass. Also, the dresses weren't that cheap in the end after adding shipping cost and tax I paid about 180€ per dress so I expected good dresses. As I have told you already my dissatisfaction per email I was very much positively surprised that you replied within a couple of hours with a solution. To sum it up the dress didn't meet my expectation and taking more measurements would be better for a perfect dress. BUT your customer service is excellent!

7/25/14

My experience with JJsHouse was amazing. The shipping and processing was on time and the dress was perfect.

7/24/14

Bought a bridesmaid dress in Burgundy....came in almost a cherry red color......BIG DIFFERENCE!!!! the only part of this dress that was the right color was the satin underlay....what good is that if no one can see it!?!?!? also the beading looks as if it was literally thrown onto the gown the the chiffon layering is all sewn into each layer making a HUGE lump on the seam in the back!!! then i get an even better surprise..... I HAVE TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL $55.45 CAD WHEN ITS DELIVERED?????? well thanks JJSHOUSE for telling me about that ahead of time (sarcasm) after a while they sent me a message stating that they were going to reimburse me the full price of the dress so i guess its ok now but still wouldnt recommend

7/24/14

I am extremely delighted with the beautiful custom made dress JJs House had made for me. I love the dress so much that I know my friends will love it too. It fits me so well it really looks good on me. I feel so good wearing it and would love for my friends and family to see it on me. One could also easily tell the high quality of the dress. It is very neatly sewn and just love how the tailor made it so.

I am completely satisfied and also very highly impressed by JJsHouse quality product - my custom made dress. Its Chat Live representatives and later Bella Chen and Susan Gu, the Customer representatives who continuously kept communicating with me through email while work was in progress and especially suggesting to redo my measurement using the JJsHouse Measurement Guide, had helped make my order come as I had expected. Thanks to all of them who took really good care of me. JJsHouse should be proud of them. They did an excellent job attending to me, so I will be one of your return customers.

Congratulations to all of you on a job well done!!!

7/24/14

Awesome!!! I have purchased 2 dresses from jjshouse and both are amazing quality with fast postage. I truly can not recommend them highly enough to anyone looking for a quality dress at an unbeatable price!!! So happy and can't wait for my wedding day :-D

7/22/14

Worst experience I have ever had online shopping. My first order through them was prompt however my second order of shoes was not, and the fastest they could get them to me was the night of my wedding! Then they only gave me a 50% refund, and were very slow at canceling my order. Don't ever order shoes from them, go to amazon!

7/22/14

buying from jjshouse is safe,u dnt have to worry about the money u have paid

7/21/14

Do NOT order from JJs House! If I could give it zero stars, I would.

[Update: "Adam" from JJs House saw this review and offered to give me a refund for the dress that was crap and a refund for the $45 I was charged upon delivery. So that's great. But now JJs House will not stop contacting me (two emails and three phone calls) about changing this review. While I am pleased with the refund, in my opinion, this company is still not worth the trouble.]

I was initially super excited to order two bridesmaids dresses that were the color and style I was looking for. However, I encountered multiple things that made me completely dissatisfied with this joke of a company.

1. Payment upon ordering would not work and I had to try multiple cards (I should have taken this as a sign).

2. Once I got the shipment notification, it said they were being shipping from Hong Kong. NO WHERE on the website does it say where it actually ships from.

3. Upon delivery I was told by UPS that I needed to pay an additional $45. I had already paid $30 for shipping when I placed the order.

4. I tried on both dresses. Thank god I ordered TWO sizes larger than I normally wear. However, the dresses were hideous. One looks like I'm wearing a bullet proof vest under my dress - the "lining" and "built in bra" are so thick it's like a quilt. The neckline of the dress stands away from the body and looks so terribly awkward. The second dress was also super padded and awkward. NOT happy!

5. It would cost me $80 to return the dresses, only to get a partial refund.

6. I tried calling customer service, and the phone number didn't even work.

This company makes crap dresses and has so many hidden costs and rip offs. Do yourself a favor and order elsewhere!

[Update 2: The second dress I ordered fit terribly, so I decided to take it to a seamstress and she was appalled at how badly it was made. I already got a partial refund since I was charged a ridiculous amount upon delivery, but I am now out about $130 on a dress that cannot possibly be made better. As as result, I don't think I'm going to be in an upcoming wedding. I was told I can't get a full refund because of their "competitive prices." Such a ripoff. I WANT THE REST OF MY MONEY BACK!

7/21/14

I REALLY regret not looking into this company before I ordered my dresses. I was ordering dresses for my bridesmaids, a few silk flower bouquets, flower girl baskets and a ring bearer pillow.

I initially ordered about 15 dresses as I was able to return for a full refund, as per their return policy. I always ALWAYS check the return policy whenever I buy something online. After a few exchanges with a rep via a ticket that was opened on the site, I brought it down to 5 dresses. I was advised by the rep to chose the styles I liked best and that I could send back the dresses I didn't want and order the style(s) that I liked. Lo and behold, once I got the dresses and checked them out, there were a few issues. These were small issues, but I'm planning my own destination wedding and details are my highest priority.

The color of the dresses (orange) were off, which I expected. But the color was a pastel macaroni and cheese (Crayola makes that color) instead of a vibrant orange as shown on the website. Two dresses were ordered with sashes, which were very cute, but again the color was off. The purple was supposed to be a vibrant color, but it was extremely dar, almost violet. To make matters worse, there was an odd smell on the purple dresses. Not sure what it was or how it got there, but its somewhere between moldy, old and dusty. I don't know why a dress made to order would have any smell. Very odd. Two of three bouquets had the same odd smell as well. Both were ordered for my bridesmaids, the size was perfect, but up close they looked EXTREMELY FKE and the workmanship on the lily bouquet was very poor. The other bouquet smelled absolutely lovely (just like real flowers!) but it was much smaller than described on the website. No WAY this is a bridal bouquet. The flower girl baskets, ring bearer pillow, and the other little things ordered where great and are good quality (the baskets are super cute!).

I'm not the happiest with any of the dresses, but I decided to make due with one of the styles and call it a day. I contacted customer service via the ticket that was previously opened to let them know what I decided to do. A new rep who I had not corresponded with previously (Nancy) replied, telling me I cannot return the dresses unless there is something wrong with them.

...

WAAAAAAAAAAIT a minute. I JUST finished going through that entire ordeal with the previous reps, and now someone new is giving me a problem that was already addressed and negotiated?? After seeing her response, I came online to find reviews on their returns, only to be horribly shocked. I will be seeking a refund for ALL of the dresses as this is not a company I want to deal with any longer. If I get no where with JJsHouse, I will go through PayPal. At least PayPal stands behind its customers.

UPDATE!!
Selinda @ JJsHouse has helped me resolve this issue. I was given a refund for the dresses as well as a partial refund of the cost to ship the dresses back. I am super happy with the resolution! They're customer service is pretty on point!

7/20/14

My experience with JJshouse is exclusively positive. Great customer service, fast shipping and beautiful handiwork - a masterpiece of dress!
Thank the with all my heart and will definitely buy from them again.

7/19/14

the dresses I received a very nice, but their size 10 and my size 10 are two different things.I couldn't get the size 10 dress to go down over my hips, it wouldn't close in the back across my trunk and upper back. When I notified them that I would like for them to send me a larger size and I would pay for the mailing cost ,they told me they did not do refunds or exchanges.I would have to purchase a new dress.I told them this was unacceptable because the tags on the dress says I have to return it within 7 days in order to exchange or get a refund. That is false advertisement.I just received an email from them telling me that day would you give me a 20 percent refund on my purchase. All I wanted was the day address to be replaced with something that fits my body.I am telling everyone I know what a horrible experience I've had and it never use them.

7/19/14

Prompt shipping, dress material and workmanship is excellent! I love the dress color and the veil. The shoes is so comfortable that i wore it until midnight! walking, dancing!... :-) I highly recommend JJHouse my friends and will be considering JJHouse in my future needs. Thank you very much!

update july 19th
After the review below I was contacted by Selinda from JJShouse.She offered a refund for my last dress and also to send it back and return the money for that expense as well.
Ww will see how it goes.I added an star because I appreciate the prompt customer Service.

This is my second review about JJSHOUSE.COM and for sure the last one!I am extremely disappointed after giving them a second try.
Yes,I received a great service from Adam Chen and I got a refund for the first dress because it didn't fit as it should have according to their sizing chart.
I decided to order a different style and even thought the delivery time was perfect,the dress doesn't look like the one in the picture at all.(see link for dress on the website)

The dress I received is very poorly made,specially the back.It looks like someone took a piece of sating and cut a few holes in it and then decorated it.

Needless to say I wont be dealing with online shopping, in particular with JJsHouse.com

STAY AWAY!(original review)
I purchase a dress from this site hoping that I would be one of the few lucky ones that are satisfied with their products.Guess what? I WAS NOT!I ordered a size 10( after taking measurements( by the standards sizing that they offer) and when I tried it on it fits like 1 or 2 sizes SMALLER.My sister is a size 6 and she fits perfectly in it.How is that even possible?
Of course I contacted them, and like the previous posts here,they offered me a 15% refund to cover the seamstress cost.
On top of that,the dress initially costs $114 plus shipping iof $35 and yes:BORDER TAXES $56.So $204 later I have nothing to wear for the event that I ordered for.

.UPDATE
After writting this review i was contacted by Adam Chen from JJSHOUSE.He offered a full refund for the price of the dress which I accepted and a $20 coupon.
I added two starts because I appreciate his kind and professional manner.

I will trying again ,this time with my actual measurements.

7/18/14

Update:
After this review, i got contacted by JJshouse. After some e-mail, they came with a solution which i'm really happy about. Even though we are still not so happy about the dress, we are happy about the customers service, and the solution. Its shows us that even the product didn't meet the customers expectation, they are willing to help or even refund to satisfy a customers. That kind of behavior is very professional and worth (in my opinion) 2 more stars.

Original review:

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!

I wanted to buy a nice dress for my mother for my wedding. After some search i ended up with JJshouse, and decided to buy it here. Boy do i regret that decision.

When the package shows up, i was charged with a COD of 40 EUR. Turns out to be customs fee. Not really their fault, but still a nice headup would been nice. Only headup was at the FAQ page, and i for one never read the FAQ page.

My mother tried the dress, and turns out the armpit area was way to small. She cant even lift her arm without the dress cutting in her flesh, and she cant even move her arms without being in pain. We had her size measured by a professional tailor so only so little can go wrong, and somehow they got it wrong.

We complained, but all they can offer was 40% refund and keep the dress or full refund but have to send the dress back and pay the shipping cost myself.

In the end, we are forced to choose between wasting 160 EUR and correct the dress which will cost me atleast 40 - 50 EUR or wasting 70 EUR (customers fee + shipping cost) for absolutely nothing. It wasnt even our fault to beging with. We send the right measurement and they made the dress to small.

So advice to future buys, DONT DO IT. It will only cost you money and precious time and you probably wont be happy at the end.

7/18/14

This business responded to my request immediately. The product was here much sooner than I expected. The dress fitted perfectly and looks absolutely amazing. I am extremely happy as is my 17 year old daughter.

7/18/14

I received custom order in less than 2 weeks.

7/18/14

The dress was great, sizing accurate, and shipping quick.

7/17/14

Excellent seller, highly recommended, exactly as described, very well packaged, excellent quality, fast shipping AAA+...

I'm happy to have bought in JJsHouse. The customer service staff was excellent, superb communication, time even more surprising answer. It was my first purchase and I felt so well taken care of, so I hope to buy some accessories with you soon.

Also, I have recommended to my friends. The quality of the dress is more than I expected (had heard that internet shopping not always had good quality), but JJsHouse surprised me.

Just appreciate the coverage to the city of Mexico and it allowed me to choose DHL.

7/16/14

**UPDATE**
After I posted my review I was contacted by a new JJs House representative via email and told that I would receive a 100% refund on the dress and that they would reimburse me for the return shipping. After mailing the dress back and letting the representative know, I was informed that I would receive a refund in 7-14 days. 7 days later I did receive my full refund plus the refund of postage.

I am glad that my complaint was expedited and the JJs House representatives eventually granted me the refund.

**ORIGINAL REVIEW**
I was referred to this company by a colleague and initially was very excited by the great selection of dresses. I ordered the "Sheath/Column V-neck Knee-Length Satin Lace $#*!tail Dress". I had my local tailor give me my measurements and I relied heavily on the sizing guide since I obviously was not able to try the dress on before buying it. I ordered a size 6 which based on the company's sizing chart should have been a little big on me (I planned on having the dress tailored to fit exactly so I wanted it a little big). When I received the dress I was shocked to find that it looked completely different in person than it did in the picture online. The dress featured on the JJs House website has a dainty lace overlay whereas the dress I received was made from heavy material used for window-treatments and a gaudy embroidery-lace overlay. Furthermore, instead of being too big, when I tried the dress on I found that it had been so poorly constructed that it barely fit me. The dress comes with a built-in-bra, which is nice; however, because of the shoddy craftsmanship this "bra" sits closer to my neck than breasts. The zipper was so cheap and kept getting caught on the fabric that I was actually afraid I would be trapped in the dress if I zipped it all the way up. The armholes on the dress are so constraining and are sewn so close to the head-opening that I could not stand normally or comfortably in the dress. Finally, because the armholes are so tiny and they are completely lined with that garish embroidery-lace, I cannot move without enduring painful chaffing all around my arms.

After I tried the dress on, I went on the JJs House website to read about their return policy and guarantee to customers which is filled with niceties such as "customer service is our top priority" and "JJs House uses the most delicate and comfortable fabric". I felt I had a good chance of being able to return the dress since it is completely unwearable and not at all the dress I ordered so following the directions on the JJs House website, I immediately contacted Customer Service. I included a full description of my complaint as well as pictures of the dress. Not long after I submitted my complaint, I received a response from one of the "Customer Service" representatives, Cathy Zheng. Cathy's response was to effectively brush my entire complaint under the rug and to blame my poor experience on my preferences rather than the poor quality of the dress. She then offered to give me a 10% refund to cover the costs of tailoring which was so absurd to me. I will never understand how a company which prides itself on "high quality" dresses thinks that they can pay dissatisfied customers a small portion to have someone else do their job!

My only advice to future customers is to seriously avoid this company because they are a huge scam. If you don't avoid this company, be warned that pictures on their website are completely different than the finished product they ship to customers. If I was able to give them zero stars in this review, I would have. Not only are their designers/dress-makers awful at their jobs, they have the rudest "customer service" representatives who blame dissatisfied consumers instead of taking responsibility for their errors. I am still waiting on a response from the company, but based on Cathy's initial response I am seriously doubtful that I will be issued a full refund--that being the case, I will definitely be contacting the Better Business Bureau regarding this sham of a company.

7/15/14

I recently ordered a dress to wear to my wedding. When I saw the picture of it online, I fell in love with it. When it came in the mail I took it out of the box and tried it on. The first issue I had was that the top portion seemed crinkled, like it was made of crumpled paper material underneath the top sheath. It was uncomfortable against my skin and did not form to me at all. The bust was smaller than listed online and it did not fit as well.So I decided to request a refund although it took a little time and effort I was refunded the amount I paid for the dress and because of the high cost for shipping I did not have to send he dress back. Thanks JJsHouse for following through with what you promised and for offering me great customer service.

7/14/14

Bought 3 dresses from this company, and paid for expedited shipping.

First, I was charged an import/customs charge that was not disclosed. Before I picked up the dresses from UPS, I engaged in email exchanges with the company, requesting that they pay this undisclosed fee. Initially they refused, claiming that this fee is disclosed in their FAQs. After engaging in numerous email exchanges, they then agreed to refund me the full amount of this fee. Then, after I paid the fee and picked up the dresses, they claimed they did not agree to pay, and the email exchanges/negotiations began again. Finally they agreed to refund the full amount.

One of the dresses was made well, and I am very happy with it. However, I have significant problems with the other two dresses, and am in the process of trying to get my money back.

One of the dresses was NOT the dress pictured on the website. The company's excuse: Their website's pictures are not clear, but they gave me the dress I bought. Not so; the dress they sent me is clearly different (different beading, beads and beading design) . Still fighting over this, although they did agree to pay me a 20% refund.

As to the third dress, the armpit holes are way too small, and I cannot even lift my arms once I put the dress on. The company's response was to show me pictures of my bust measurements! LOL.....That was clearly not the problem, and this has yet to be resolved.

Since posting the above review, Adam resolved a few of my issues. I was repaid the undisclosed import fee, and - in an effort to amicably settle this matter - I was given a full refund on one of the dresses. Thank You Adam for your help.

7/14/14

I was afraid to buy from this site considering the important event that I need these dresses! but it was all ok, JJSHOUSE team responded to every question that I have fast and detailed dresses materials and tailoring are great! So in conclusion: fast and reliable, sure I'll buy from me here thanks

7/14/14

I ordered a wedding dress, which shipped fine. It looks as specified in the picture and it's hard to tell the quality as at the moment the wrinkles are still shaking out, but the fit, according to their specifications on the website is off, such that I will still need $60-80 in tailoring to make sure the dress is tight enough to stay up.

IMPORTANT for Canadian customers (and likely for others): YOU WILL BE CHARGED at least $70 extra on delivery for duties, taxes, delivery fees associated with the carrier. JJs buries this information in a vague statement on their FAQs page, but they don't tell you this info when you send your payment. The delivery company will contact you for a COD payment before you get your dress and it will be at least $70 (for Canadians) - for me $73. Really think about whether the dress is still worth it when you are paying an extra $70 + the cost to tailor it, versus buying something locally.

This company, despite having US and Canadian prices is NOT in North America, so the duties are quite high.

Buy the dress, it's a good option but you need to factor in and extra $50 - $150 for duties, taxes, shipping and tailoring.

UPDATE: Upon contacting JJs House to let them know that they should advertise the duties, levies, taxes and extra costs better for customers, they promptly responded with a reply from one of their reps, Adam Chen, and offered to fully refund my dress. I think that is very generous. The company's customer service is very response despite what others may say. As long as you know the fees you'll be charged and have an idea of what alterations will cost (or get them done through JJS), I would recommend this as a good option.

7/14/14

Update: Yesterday Adam from JJHouse called me to resolve the issue. I was so happy with the customer service and how much they were concerned to improve their services and quality of clothes. Adam apologized for not sending a dress that was upto the standards and asked for my feedback and my suggestion for improvement. They also suggested to the refund the full amount that I paid on the Burgundy/red dress.

Thanks a lot JJHouse, I think they deserve a second chance :)

As for the second dress i decided to keep it and do some alteration and fix the zipper. Will update you with the results.

Ok I ordered two dresses from JJHouse and was so excited to receive them and try them on.

First, I was shocked when at delivery they asked for an extra 48.12 dollars where I already paid for the dress and the shipment of the dress!!! I was not told of any extra amount that I have to pay, this is not acceptable as we should be informed of any extra expenses!!! I was shocked and disappointed!!! It is not a small amount and me knowing about it would make me change my decision from buying the dresses online!!

Second, I check the dresses and was so disappointed:

- The first dress (Sheath/Column Sweetheart Short/Mini Chiffon Lace $#*!tail Dress #016021212): I ordered a Burgundy dress and I receive a red dress!! the quality is so bad it looks like a 10$ dress if not less, the finishing is so bad (threads hangind all over the dress) the quality of the material is bad too and the dress was soooo short!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The second dress (Sheath/Column One-Shoulder Short/Mini Organza Charmeuse $#*!tail Dress With Ruffle Sash #016013728): the zipper doesnt zip and its loose (even thought the first dress fitted me well!!!!!).

Both dresses where in the same order and I ordered size 6. I shuldve been smart enough to read the reviews in this webiste before ordering from this website. It is a complete disappointment.

7/13/14

quick delivery and beautiful dress! couldn't ask for more!

Everything was great.
Fast shipping
Dress as described in the page
friendly staff

7/12/14

JJs House is an amazing company with extraordinary staff. I received my dress and it is amazing. I did not have to wait long and there constant communication throughout the whole process was awesome. They even helped me find the right petticoat for my dress as i didn't even realize i needed one. Thank you very much for your service. I will definitely be buying my bridesmaid dresses from them.

7/12/14

it was my first time ordering stuff with JJhouse, when I placed order for my wedding dress. I placed order on 19 June late evening and next day I got confirmation of my order, and what more surprising they kept me updated not only in my order progress but as well give me info of any extras I might need to go with dress. it was so easy to deal with them and get replies to all my questions. and I got my dress delivered on 2 July. it was so quick only 12days I was amazed by that. I am recommending JJHouse to all my friend an family members. if they made my wedding dress as perfect as they have pictures on site I am confident to say that that they do perfect quality to all items they provide.

7/11/14

The dress was great quality, looked like the picture and true to size. It also came pretty fast!

7/11/14

Our first time experience with JJsHouse was first class. The dress arrive in no time at all and fitted wonderfully. I would have no hesitation in recommending your firm with my friends

7/11/14

Excellent. I bought a number of things and always get them on time or earlier and the items are excellent quality. No need to search more just get my dresses/shoes and bags and everything from this website. Thanks

7/10/14

* UPDATE: Although I'm not fully satisfied with their products, they do DID resolve my issue. At the end I've received my money back quickly.

Pro's: good service and follow ups
Con's: Sizes and colors of dresses are not (at least in my case) are not matching in realtime

--- initial review below ---

$#*!ty company! Lost almost 300 euros here!

I've ordered a pink salmon dress and I've received a $#*!ty almost brown colored dress. They say they have made the dress in the correct color, and it has the problem most likely is that the colors of my screen are false.
Besides this, i've send them my measurement (100 cm) and instead of receiving this size the send me a dress of 104 cm. Way too big! Their answer... We have made the dress in the correct size.
Yeah right...!

I can't believe they have so many satisfied clients (5 star ratings).

consider ordering? beware, at own risk!

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber