US Government's NSF

77%
Categories: Clothing, Wedding Dresses
Central, Hong Kong Island, HK
feedback@jjshouse.com

People interested in JJsHouse are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

brees4

Their customer service was so helpful (and was one of the reasons I bought a dress from them)... (in 927 reviews)

kims77

If they would respond to customer service issues and try to make things right, I would order again... (in 224 reviews)

katrinas7

I have ordered two dresses and plan to order my mother of the bride dress next month. (in 252 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jaynee3
8/27/15

I would just like 2thank jjs house 4making my dreams come true

julieo11
8/20/15

I just received my wedding dress, veil, shoes and jewelry. I was so worried about ordering from this site after all the reviews. I pondered for two months I emailed anyone I could and got a few responses. I gave up from ordering until someone responded to me and told me she ordered and all was perfect. So I jumped in and ordered two knowing I had 4 months just in case! I couldn't get the dress out of my head and loved it. I am pleased to say my dress is stunning and quality is great. The only thing I can say is there ivory color is more white than creamy color. I am so glad I ordered from here since it was the dress I kept going back to in my mind. I will order again from this site. It took two weeks to get to the USA and no extra shipping was needed.

charlenac
8/15/15

Thank you so much this dress is great quality just beautiful!!!!!!!!

jennyh22
8/10/15

I was having issue with my dress. After few emails back and forth, they agree to full refund. especially I have to mention Veronica. She took over the case, and sincere apology to me, and send me a return form, and agree to have a full refund to me.
So after all, it is not a bad experience with jjshouse.com. I do feel bad after give them a bad review.

ileanav
7/31/15

I recently bought a dress from JJ House and after I ordered it I was a little concerned after reading some of the reviews. Firstly, I'd like to say that JJ House did an excellent job of answering any questions that I had for them. They did it in a promptly matter. When I received my dress it looked exactly like the picture did online. My dress ran a little big but that was my fault I purposely ordered a larger dress to make sure it would fit and if I needed it sized down I could always go to my dry cleaners and they could fix it for me. I really don't care for the material…..I thought it would be a softer material….but all in all I can't complain, the price was right and the dress wasn't a misinterpretation of what was online. I will be wearing this dress on a cruise for our formal night. I would definitely consider ordering from JJ House again. Thanks JJ House.

eithneg
7/31/15

I ordered a dress from JJsHouse.co.uk on Wednesday 22 July and paid £17 for shipping! I received an email today to say it has been despatched. Imagine my horror when I received a text message from DHL saying I must pay £26 before they will deliver the dress. The dress cost £99 so really it has turned out to be very expensive. I assumed by the web address I was ordered from the UK but seemingly not. I have searched the small print and can not find anywhere that says I will have additional costs! I really hope the dress fits and is worth it after all this.

UPDATE.
JJsHouse contacted me today to say they will refund the £26 charge so I'm happier now. Just hope the dress is as nice as it looks but I'm not holding my breathe after reading these reviews. I will of course update this review accordingly.
UPDATE.
Dress arrived yesterday and is great quality and it's really nice except it is at least two sizes too small. It definitely is not the size I ordered! I have contacted them to return it and I am waiting on them replying.
UPDATE.
I returned the dress to a UK address so I was able to do next day deliver which included Track and Trace.
I emailed the very helpful Veronica today to let her know it arrived on Thursday. As she hadn't been updated of the delivery, she asked me to forward the tracking number. I was able to forward her the receipt of the delivery and who signed for it. As soon as she received this, she issued a refund. Very quick and smooth service.
I would use them again only I would make sure I send my measurements as theirs and ours don't match and I was out the price of delivery and return postage.
Great communication though!

brandyh6
7/27/15

I purchased a bridesmaid style dress for my wedding dress and a pair of shoes. I ordered it to be custom made. It arrived yesterday--very timely--and the quality is so much better than I expected for the price! The custom fit was PERFECT. I am so impressed. I was nervous to order something from China sight unseen but it turned out great. The shoes fit perfect too. Sizing matched exactly. Thank you!

ai925
7/26/15

I recently ordered from this company, my dress just arrived on 07/21, however the dress is damaged on upper part, most of the laces have open edges and lose thread all over and some of the sequins are lose and hanging.
I have reached out to then in order to resolve the situation, what the have offered is a 20% discount or a 25 % discount for upcoming orders.
First of all why shall I order from them again when I having problem with my very first order.
I still waiting to hear from them therefore I will keep you updated about any changes.

Update 072915

At the end their customer service was very helpful, they were able to get things straight with prompt answers.
At this point I have to say that I will probably use them again

marthaa14
7/20/15

I've read reviews here and am concerned about my recent transaction with JJs House. My dress arrived, it looked just as I had expected it to, I was made according to my measurements. I tried it on yesterday morning and the zipper got stuck about 4" from the top. My husband and I worked almost an hour to get it to budge then finally roving the dress over my head without causing any damage or ripping. I have tried repeatedly to move the zipper and it will not budge. I have submitted a response to customer service and they requested pictures which I sent with my inquiry. I am a bit anxious after reading the reviews here. I requested to return the dress for a full refund since the zipper is broken. I inquired with a seamstress and it will cost $25 or more to replace zipper. There are also a couple of places that the beds are coming off because the threads are broken. This was to be a mother of the bride dress and I cannot afford the time to re-order and wait.

I have been in communication with some very helpful customer service members with JJs House helping me to return the dress with a broken zipper. The most difficult past is the time and distance between us but they do respond positively. I have been offered full refund on the dress which is still pending with the credit card company. I mailed the dress back 2 days ago after receiving instructions from customer service. If all goes well I should hear that my credit card was credited the amount for the dress in a few days.

Glad to report that JJs House did come through and credit my account for the original dress and shipping as well as the return shipping. I was out no money at all for the dress I received that had a damaged zipper.

JJs House customer service kept in touch with me frequently with instructions on how to return the dress.

catt9
7/15/15

I ordered a bridesmaid dress from here. What showed up was a poor imitation of the picture of the dress I ordered. When I contacted customer service they refused to take the dress back instead giving me other options, none of which addressed the main issue which was that the dress was hideous and cheap looking. I finally had to contact paypal to get my money refunded. They were not easy to deal with and the dress that I got looked nothing like the pictures. I was so disappointed and dealing with them has been a nightmare. Would not recommend.

"**edit** they have made it right and let me return the dress. After many poor solutions. But to their credit they were very quick to respond once my review went up. I'm having a hard time editing this review to make it better. It was only after I posted a review that they were willing to listen to my complaints when I contacted their customer service they kept brushing off my concerns. I am happy that they have made it right. But I feel like they need to be more upfront about the quality of merchandise as well as their return policies. Their return policies made it sound like satisfaction was important but when I wasn't satisfied they were not interested In Offering me viable solutions. Namely, taking the dress back.

emmam48
7/11/15

Amazing dresses and very helpful customer service even received refund for tax and customs charge that the courier added on.....will defo be recommending jjs house and using again :-)

springa
7/9/15

I ordered 5 bridesmaid’s dresses and 3 of the 5 looked different and I did not like them. When I emailed to get a resolve for this issue, I just got the run around about how the dresses are still a good quality so I should still be happy with them. The rep also told me they ran out of fabric so that's why they looked different, which I'm sorry shouldn't you check to see if you have enough fabric for all 5 before you make them?! They are bridesmaid’s dresses so they should all be the same! The second thing is I was charged extra money by ups for delivery which is bs, considering I paid an extra 100 dollars at checkout for shipping and handling, the rep tried to tell me it was a customs thing, but it clearly isn't considering I was charged an extra 70 dollars to my account which clearly states "customs charge," which I was fine with. The delivery issue is that it says the delivery duty was unpaid, so whoever is in charge of shipping out these packages isn't doing their job. Finally the only offer I was given was a 15% refund on the 3 dresses I don't like, are you kidding me? So now I'm stuck with my bridesmaids not matching.

Update 7/7/15
Since writing this review and going back and fourth with customer service about the issues with my dresses, they offered me two options of keeping the dresses and getting 40% percent refunded or returning them. Seeing how I don't have much time before my wedding I took the first offer and will just be getting creative with my dresses. I do appreciate that they were able they were able to do more than the 15% on the issue with my dresses. I would say if you're going to order just a 1 or 2 dresses then you should be good going through this site, but just be careful if you have to order multiples of the same color as I did.

mandyp7
7/7/15

After reading many mixed reviews about this site I was more than a little dubious about ordering from them but after spending many days trawling around what felt like a thousand shops to no avail I decided to throw caution to the wind and order the dress i'd seen. I placed my order on 25th june and it arrived on the 2nd july, I was so nervous about opening it, expecting something horrendous but what I actually got was exactly what I'd ordered, the colour was perfect, the size was spot on (I'm normally size 8 but after looking at the size guide I realised I would be needing a 10) and it looked just like the picture. Sure, if I wanted to be extra picky I could say the workmanship isn't absolutely perfect (I had to trim off a few stray ends) but there's no way I would have found such a nice dress at such a reasonable price in any decent shops so I'm extremely happy.Thankyou JJs.

Tip for consumers: check the size guide, their measurements are different and your normal size may not fit

denised32
7/5/15

I was a bit wary ordering from jjs house after reading mixed reviews, but I'm so glad I did. My dress arrived yesterday and it is stunning, fits beautifully, and the material is quality.
The only thing I would say is that I was charged extra for vat and duty, but after contacting jjs house they quickly refunded me the money back.

elenag10
7/3/15

Great experience,
Beautiful dress, fits, in time, etc.
Bought few other things on this website as well.
All very good quality. Very happy !!

carolynl17
7/2/15

I ordered my wedding dress and four bridesmaids dresses from the site. I was prepared for a potentially bad experience as the cost was wonderful. However, the dresses were beautiful, and my wedding gown was great quality and excellent detailing. I received many compliments on the dress - and I would recommend JJs House to anyone. You don't need to spend thousands on a gown.

jessicak35
7/1/15

I ordered my dress during Chinese New Year like a dummy so it took awhile to get, but it was so worth it. My coworker had ordered her dress through the site and had received it in 2 weeks. It was great timing. If you have questions, they do answer you which is great after some other reviews I had read. I wear a street size 14 and knew they run a little small so I went with an 18. It fit like a glove and looked gorgeous. I got married on the beach in Texas and it fit right in. I didn't get the little box it says it comes with, but that's okay. I HIGHLY recommend it.

jessicab84
6/26/15

I ordered a pair of shoes and fabric swatch, which came quickly with no problems, although the shoes did run a little small despite my careful measurements.

Then I ordered three bridesmaids dresses and the trouble began. After I paid about $500 for these dresses, including shipping, I realized I had forgotten to add in the instructions that I didn't want a train on them. Since the dresses are made to order and it's less fabric, it stands to reason that it should be simple and free to not make it with a train. And the FAQ said that this type of modification was possible. I contacted them with this request a minute after placing the order. They tried to charge me $45 extra for this modification ($15 per dress), and I was able to get it down to $20. Not happy that I had to pay for it, but what could I do?

Then the package came in the mail with US$82.20 added in fees from UPS. They would not deliver the package without me paying this customs fee. I needed the dresses and already paid for them, so I reluctantly paid up.

I contacted JJ's House about this and they said it's in their terms and conditions (which aren't on the page of the order, you have to go out of your way to look them up) which says halfway down the page that there may be import tariffs. This was not very helpful. They offered to pay for half of the fees through a coupon code. But I've ordered everything I need for now, and I don't want to risk incurring further unpredictable tariffs anyway. What I really want is to get back the $102.20 extra that I should not have had to spend.

Despite these problems, I gave them three stars because the products they sent are beautiful and well-made. They're just unaffordable when all the extra fees are added.

cristinam15
6/21/15

the dress is beautiful but to small I need to return it I order size ten an usually I wear size 8
would you please let me know how can I return it an re-order I need a response ASP I need the dress July 11 15 Thank you

kalim4
6/18/15

When I was first looking at buying my wedding dress from JJ's House, I was feeling a little worried, especially after reading a number of reviews. One reviewer said she chatted with the company before buying her dress, so I decided to do the same. Chatting was great. It reassured me that the company was real and that I would get what I was ordering. So, (still with a little trepidation) I ordered the dress. It got here in less than 2 weeks and it is PERFECT! I ordered my dress in a standard size, as other reviewers said that getting a customized size caused a lot of problems. It did not smell like fish, the fabric is comfortable, the dress light-weight, and the tailoring is fine. If you are looking for a princess gown, this may not be the right place. But, for a simple, inexpensive option, it is perfect.

corinnaa
6/14/15

I just received my dress and it is more spectacular than the picture on the website, The dress is made of superior fabric and was packaged with great care. I received my dress within a week. I contacted the customer service department while waiting for my dress and the customer service department replied promptly. I shop online all the time and have never written a review until now. I highly recommend this site

np29
6/14/15

I had an issue with damage to the 2 dresses i bought, upon several emails with veronica, we eventually were fully refunded. I sincerely appreciate this from a firm, and can say, i would shop again with them, as their customer care was very good.

anelk1
6/14/15

I ordered my Wedding dress from J J's House about 21 days ago. It has just arrived and I can honestly say I am completely satisfied with the dress. Quality of the fabric is amazing! I am so satisfied that I will buy all my accessories and bridesmaid attire from them. Thank you for excellent service.

cassandrab8
6/10/15

I purchased my Wedding Dress fromm Jj's house I was satisfied my dress is absolutely Gorgeous

gerdas
6/7/15

after all trouble with my order i receive full refund . good service .Thank you

josephinea1
6/6/15

When I ordered my product which was a headpiece for my wedding, the shipping company messed up really bad
To make it worse the shipping company wouldn't rectify anything even after I gave them solid proof all they did was point the finger at jjhouse
When I addressed my concerns with jjhouse they were so helpful and understanding and helped me reach a fast solution
They covered my freight charge that wasn't suppose to be there in the first place but they didn't want me to get burned because of the shipping company
They were sincere and honest and honestly it's nice to see customer service where they actually care
My product is due to arrive tomorrow and I'm a happy customer:)

nicolas216
6/6/15

I contacted JJSHouse's customer service about the additional cost incurred by Import Tax and I was happily shocked to get a practically-immediate reply from a lovely lady, Veronica Gao, who provided me with excellent service and even refunded me the £79.00 that I had paid for the Import Tax (-the refund was put through to me within hours of me emailing the payment receipt). I think that all companies should offer this sort of customer service. Her written English was very good and she went far beyond what most UK companies offer in the way of assistance. She truly made me feel like a valued customer. Thank you, Veronica Gao, you are a credit to your company.

kathyp21
6/5/15

After posting my review of being unhappy with their return policy, I received a email from a nice lady named Veronica. She offered to refund my money for cost of wrap, so I am only out of shipping cost.

angelah41
6/3/15

After buying bouquets twice because the order was wrong, they weren't willing to except full responsibility or listen offered me 50% back after it was their mistake for the second time.
Also SHAME SHAME selling rip off wedding gowns

yvonner8
6/2/15

THIS IS THE WORSE for customer service. I immediately told them about my problem and NOTHING has been done. I am very disappointed with them. I DO NOT recommend this site.

handeh
6/2/15

(I also tried to post the following comment on the website of JJsHouse but they are not publishing it there!! They only allow happy reviews!!)

I ordered a dress for the after party of my own wedding. Normally I have a very easy figure, I could order a standard S size. Since I wanted it to fit me perfectly, I ordered it taylor made. Unfortunately it was waaay to big for me which made a lot of stress to find another dress somewhere else in a short amount of time before the wedding.
Eventually I wanted to return the dress of course. But JJsHouse did make soo difficult to accept the dress back. We exchanged a lot of e-mails, it costed so much energy and time to convince them and return the dress. It has been a big trouble!!
While I can compliment on their administration and the speed of answering questions, I did not like that it was almost impossible to return the product. Never again!!!

Tip for consumers: Pay attention to the custom fees!! For me it was 25-30 EUR. The product costs eventually much more than you calculate. Especially if you want to return it (if you succeed to go through the trouble customer service) you have to pay the shipping costs as well!!

donaldv4
6/1/15

Delivery on time quality is good, highly recommend

jasminej17
6/1/15

The dress is not the same i ordered....the beading around the scooped neck is different to what i ordered....i complained and was asked for the order number which i gave and until now i cannot get an answer....am so pissed....this is robbery.

remaa
5/31/15

I ordered two dresses (at different times) from this website and the quality was amazing as well as their customer service. They got back to me right away when I had questions and the sizing was perfect. The only reason why its not 5 stars is because the shipping to Canada is expensive and had to pay at the door. shipping both times was 25$, but I had to pay 50$ at the door first time and I believe 70$ the second time. So it is a little expensive but what can you do!

aieshah
5/31/15

I was very apprehensive about ordering my dress after reading the reviews but I work in customer service so I know that people can be jerks and overly picky sometimes so I took my chances because I needed beautiful and budget friendly dress! I got my dress today and it fit perfect! I'm about a 10/12 (5'4, 163 lbs) so I ordered a size 12. I'm going to try to lose 10 more lbs before the wedding because i could use the little bit of space. Anyway I was very happy with how gorgeous my dress is and the timely fashion it came in. I got in about 2 weeks. I cannot wait for my special day and I will certainly be ordering from them again and will suggest my sister order her prom dress from them as well

vals14
5/30/15

My dress arrived quicker than expected and I am fairly pleased with it. Had it custom made to my measurements but skirt is way too big so now with a seamstress for alterations. The dress started off at £89 then extra for custom made, then shipping cost, then DHL required.£27.00 VAT before they could deliver, beware as no mention of this on the website UNLESS you read the terms and condtions. With the alterations required (£50) this dress has ended up costing £200,
However, once JJ's were aware they went above and beyond my expectations and offered a refund of VAT and alteration charges, excellent customer service, would definitely use them again.

evas32
5/30/15

I purchased my wedding dress at JJs house. It arrived within 3 weeks, although there were several mistakes and the fabric used is not as it is advertised on the website. Certain detail on the dress is very beautiful, yet in its entirety there are several flaws which make it unwearable in need of a complete do-over. I would recommend that you rather purchase a dress from a more trustworthy and reputable online website or wedding dress store if that is your prefered method of purchase. In terms of prices, the prices are really great ( in this case is what you pay for is what you get literally) this however is not professional and there are places to buy more affordable- better quality dresses. I love the design and idea of the dress that I received- the beadwork and lace is excellent but there are other parts of the dress that were substituted with lesser quality fabrics and pieces sewn together as if it was a curtain. No craftsman ship. I have sent my JJ's house dress to a professional seamstress who will fix all the mistakes and turn it into the dress that I originally wished for when I saw the picture on the website- and it will still be a designer looking dress for a more affordable price :)

desireec3
5/29/15

Had an issue with my order but was contacted by their customer service very quickly and the issue was resolved. I'm very happy with their service and would order from them again.

crystalc25
5/29/15

The dress is exactly the same as the picture and the customer service was very good. The shipping and me receiving the dress was not a long process at all and the dress is a perfect fit !! I would definitely order from this website again. Thank You!! ❤️

angelad28
5/26/15

JJsHouse's provided excellent customer service in regards to the previous duties incident. I was contacted and offered a full refund for $86.97, the cost of the duties i was charged. Both Veronica and Jessie were very helpful and worked with my to resolve the issue.

I was charged $86.97 for duties in order to recieve my prom dress. this is alot of money so i was not happy, however, i was later contacted by veronica and both her and jessie were extremely kind and happy to help me. 7 stars for customer service.

jennc4
5/24/15

Update 6.01.2015: JJ's House refunded the dress. I am still waiting for the refund for shipping.
Update 5.28.2015: JJ's House contacted me and they have been extremely helpful. Even though this was a custom-ordered dress with measurements, they asked that I send it back and are refunding my credit card for the amount of the dress (not the customization upcharge) plus the cost of shipping it back to them. While I am disappointed that the dress did not work out, I am very very pleased with their customer service and in their offer to refund my money.

I ordered the exact same dress as Jamie I. on Site Jabber, look at her review. I ordered this formal dress for a 20th anniversary party of a very good friend, and paid extra money for sending in my exact measurements to get a custom-fit dress, and I even sent in an extra arm measurement that they didn't request. I got the dress within the expected timeframe, and the dress seems to be well-made, however, it fits like a straight jacket. It's too tight, too short in the torso, and the shoulder and areas where the sleeves attach are all way to small and tight. Like, you can't lift your arms at all. I was pretty disappointed, because it looked like a lovely dress. Alas, it's on a hanger in my closet. $190 down the drain and wasted. And I missed the party because I didn't have time to find another dress. If you DO order from this company and you WANT a custom size to fit your exact measurements.... beware.

Tip for consumers: Might be better to order a regular sized dress and then find a local tailor to make adjustments.

karleenj
5/22/15

I ordered my wedding dress with heaps of time to spare and had no troubles getting the order when it was promised. The dress did look pretty much like the picture, however, the custom sizing is rubbish. I put in my measurements and it's clear that the dress isn't made for those measurements as it's made for someone with a much longer body. 3 months later with a dressmaker trying to make it fit, I gave up and have bought another dress off the rack. Also the fabric used for the satin lining had a weird rainbow sheen on it which looked really cheap. All in all, I would recommend not buying your dress online. Though I have heard of others who were happy with their dress but mine certainly didn't fit.

I can say that JJs House have now contacted me...I did not expect that and have offered me compensation which I'm happy with. They have shown their customer service to be excellent since I wrote my review. I would say to anyone ordering from JJs House that if you are not happy with the item, contact them immediately! I did not know this was an option but am happy anyway that they have listened and responded. Thank you!

audreyr9
5/22/15

This is the most shoddy work I have ever seen on a dress, raw edges showing and without the bling even glued on...horrible!!! There was also a small cut in the material, right below the place where the embellishment is suppose to go...let's just say that I will never buy from JJSHOUSE again, and I will warn my friends as well. Luckily I may have enough time to repair and embellish dress before the wedding!!!

gurleenp
5/22/15

Update: JJsHouse had contacted me and resolved the issue in a timely manner. I am satisfied with their customer service :)

Do not order from this website! I bought a dress a few weeks ago and payed the full cost of dress, along with the shipping fees ($16.99 US expedited). However, I have been informed by DHL that I will need to pay an additional $86.97 CAD before I can receive my purchase.

JJsHouse's website does not mention these additional fees at the checkout, and it does not state on their website that they are based in or will be shipping from China, making these additional fees so expensive. These fees are ridiculously high and unfair as I cannot afford to pay them. Please do not buy from this website!

Tip for consumers: Please be aware that the item is being shipped from China, and you may be required to pay an additional customs fee on top of your order.

ishah1
5/21/15

I had a little problem with import costs but the staff at jjshouse sorted out the problem straight away. the cutomer service was brilliant and when the dress came I was amazed. I cant believe I ever doubted how much jjshouse cared for their customers. I would totally recommend it. they resolve any issues and make sure you get what you wanted. im so happy now.

Tip for consumers: definitely buy the dresses but make sure to check import tax.

mickeys14
5/18/15

I ordered two dresses for my daughters upcoming wedding. One for myself and one for my other daughter. We sent measurements for custom dresses. Got them in a timely manner BUT my daughters dress in about 3 in too small in the waist, my dress looks horrible on me!! I have another dress made almost like this one in another color and it looks very nice on me(not from them). I contacted them as advised, they wanted pictures, sent them, they in turn sent me a picture of someone holding a tape measure over a blue dress, saying they had the correct measurements...and I didnt measure correctly! Seriously??? How could you possibly be off by 3 in??? Anyway they said to take it & have it altered & they would give me 20% of the dress amount to help with altering...How can you alter without xtra fabric??? And as far as my dress they were sorry I dont like it. I spent almost $300.00 for nothing!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

ok here is update 5/21..let me start with the quality of the dresses, the material was good as well as the sewing, the zippers wanted to get stuck about half way up on both dresses tho, they just did not fit or look like the pictured dresses and we custom made. That said, they have since gave me a refund on both dresses, so now I'm better with the site, however I still think they could save alot of grief from their buyers by doing it right to begin with. They should show the dresses in both smaller & plus sizes so you can determine HOW they will look on you if your not a size 2 as well as upgrading their return policy.

Tip for consumers: They don't keep their promises to refund

rangig
5/18/15

Took a bit of a chance buying from jjshouse, especially after reading bad reviews after my order was already placed. But like all things with risk there can be great reward. I got the exact colour i was hoping for without using a colour swatch, the style was what i ordered and the worksmanship was great. It is bigger than i needed, but then i ordered adding a few cm's on just incase, it also arrived really quickly in a good packaging.

laurief11
5/17/15

I was very pleased with the dress I ordered from this company for my daughter's wedding. I paid the extra money to have it custom fitted to my measurements and it fit perfectly. I received it 8 days after I placed the order. The dress looked exactly like the image on the website.

sharonm83
5/16/15

I have to say I was a little sceptical about ordering from on overseas company, but I was pleasantly surprised. The dress was exactly like the picture. The quality is very good. Shipping time was excellent! I did have an issue with the duty fees but their customer service was very quick to help me with that also. I would recommend paying extra to have it custom sized. Wonderful experience

bettys26
5/16/15

I'm following up on my recent review. JJSHOUSE has offered me a full refund on my dress. When I decided to keep my dress, they paid for the alterations. They follow up with emails. I'm very pleased with their customer service. Not many companies would go the extra mile. Great customer service.

64 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JJsHouse staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi i'm interested in ordering a dress off this website but after reading mixed reviews i'm unsure. I need my dress to arrive within 6 weeks would that be possibe? the dress code is #002056610

regards,
Aliesha
3/7/15
Answer
marthaa14
A: It took almost 2 weeks to get mine. This is cutting it pretty close in case you have a problem with the dress fitting. The zipper was broken on mine and I am now dealing with trying to return it.
7/19/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I, too, need to return a dress. I gave my measurements and added two inches. It's way too small and too short. Can someone give me some advice on getting some kind of a refund?
4/7/15
Answer
henryt15
A: Hi, Laurel. This is Veronica from Jjshouse.com. I am glad to help. Would you please tell me your order number so I can help? You can send me an email to feedback@jjshouse.com. Hope to hear from you:)
4/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the JJsHouse staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

72 Photos for JJsHouse