US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

brees4

Their customer service was so helpful (and was one of the reasons I bought a dress from them)... (in 916 reviews)

kims77

If they would respond to customer service issues and try to make things right, I would order again... (in 219 reviews)

katrinas7

I have ordered two dresses and plan to order my mother of the bride dress next month. (in 250 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

darlenej6
7/4/15

I ordered a dress and wrap from them only on the guarantee it would be here by the 3rd of July and first thing it was not even shipped out till the 2nd of July and I was told it would be here now by July 6 (wedding date is July 7 ) Checked shipping order with UPs to find out that the shipped order weighs only 0.50kg which I know is 1 pound so I wrote them on chat because you cant talk to a person that I do know that a dress and wrap will weigh a lot more than 1 pound she at first told me it was just the wrap and I told her I did not pay 239.00 plus shipping for just a wrap then she proceeded to tell me no it does say dress and wrap that weighs 1 pound! So a dress and wrap that was guaranteed to be here by July 3 is now going to be here MAYBE by July 6 and my wedding date is July 7 and they are telling me that a 1 pound box has my dress and wrap in it. Sorry not buying it and this is the by far worsted place I have ever done business with and I haven't even received my order. I will make sure if anyone I hear of wants to order from this place I will tell them to run as far away from this site as possible !!!

Tip for consumers: I made several concerns to JJ's House. In then end they rushed my delivery and received the dress on time . It is 3 1/2 inches too big in the back and chest I was told I would receive a refund on some of the dress don't know if that will happen but the dress is beautiful and is made of good quality. So all in all happy with my purchase .

helens64
7/4/15

Terrible, my dress did not fit. The size I ordered was too small even though I carefully read the measurements before ordering. I cant wear it to my daughter's wedding and need to get a new one. Have very little time left. Need to return ASAP and refund. How can my issue be resolved?

elenag10
7/3/15

Great experience,
Beautiful dress, fits, in time, etc.
Bought few other things on this website as well.
All very good quality. Very happy !!

carolynl17
7/2/15

I ordered my wedding dress and four bridesmaids dresses from the site. I was prepared for a potentially bad experience as the cost was wonderful. However, the dresses were beautiful, and my wedding gown was great quality and excellent detailing. I received many compliments on the dress - and I would recommend JJs House to anyone. You don't need to spend thousands on a gown.

jessicak35
7/1/15

I ordered my dress during Chinese New Year like a dummy so it took awhile to get, but it was so worth it. My coworker had ordered her dress through the site and had received it in 2 weeks. It was great timing. If you have questions, they do answer you which is great after some other reviews I had read. I wear a street size 14 and knew they run a little small so I went with an 18. It fit like a glove and looked gorgeous. I got married on the beach in Texas and it fit right in. I didn't get the little box it says it comes with, but that's okay. I HIGHLY recommend it.

jessicab84
6/26/15

I ordered a pair of shoes and fabric swatch, which came quickly with no problems, although the shoes did run a little small despite my careful measurements.

Then I ordered three bridesmaids dresses and the trouble began. After I paid about $500 for these dresses, including shipping, I realized I had forgotten to add in the instructions that I didn't want a train on them. Since the dresses are made to order and it's less fabric, it stands to reason that it should be simple and free to not make it with a train. And the FAQ said that this type of modification was possible. I contacted them with this request a minute after placing the order. They tried to charge me $45 extra for this modification ($15 per dress), and I was able to get it down to $20. Not happy that I had to pay for it, but what could I do?

Then the package came in the mail with US$82.20 added in fees from UPS. They would not deliver the package without me paying this customs fee. I needed the dresses and already paid for them, so I reluctantly paid up.

I contacted JJ's House about this and they said it's in their terms and conditions (which aren't on the page of the order, you have to go out of your way to look them up) which says halfway down the page that there may be import tariffs. This was not very helpful. They offered to pay for half of the fees through a coupon code. But I've ordered everything I need for now, and I don't want to risk incurring further unpredictable tariffs anyway. What I really want is to get back the $102.20 extra that I should not have had to spend.

Despite these problems, I gave them three stars because the products they sent are beautiful and well-made. They're just unaffordable when all the extra fees are added.

cristinam15
6/21/15

the dress is beautiful but to small I need to return it I order size ten an usually I wear size 8
would you please let me know how can I return it an re-order I need a response ASP I need the dress July 11 15 Thank you

kalim4
6/18/15

When I was first looking at buying my wedding dress from JJ's House, I was feeling a little worried, especially after reading a number of reviews. One reviewer said she chatted with the company before buying her dress, so I decided to do the same. Chatting was great. It reassured me that the company was real and that I would get what I was ordering. So, (still with a little trepidation) I ordered the dress. It got here in less than 2 weeks and it is PERFECT! I ordered my dress in a standard size, as other reviewers said that getting a customized size caused a lot of problems. It did not smell like fish, the fabric is comfortable, the dress light-weight, and the tailoring is fine. If you are looking for a princess gown, this may not be the right place. But, for a simple, inexpensive option, it is perfect.

corinnaa
6/14/15

I just received my dress and it is more spectacular than the picture on the website, The dress is made of superior fabric and was packaged with great care. I received my dress within a week. I contacted the customer service department while waiting for my dress and the customer service department replied promptly. I shop online all the time and have never written a review until now. I highly recommend this site

np29
6/14/15

I had an issue with damage to the 2 dresses i bought, upon several emails with veronica, we eventually were fully refunded. I sincerely appreciate this from a firm, and can say, i would shop again with them, as their customer care was very good.

anelk1
6/14/15

I ordered my Wedding dress from J J's House about 21 days ago. It has just arrived and I can honestly say I am completely satisfied with the dress. Quality of the fabric is amazing! I am so satisfied that I will buy all my accessories and bridesmaid attire from them. Thank you for excellent service.

cassandrab8
6/10/15

I purchased my Wedding Dress fromm Jj's house I was satisfied my dress is absolutely Gorgeous

gerdas
6/7/15

after all trouble with my order i receive full refund . good service .Thank you

josephinea1
6/6/15

When I ordered my product which was a headpiece for my wedding, the shipping company messed up really bad
To make it worse the shipping company wouldn't rectify anything even after I gave them solid proof all they did was point the finger at jjhouse
When I addressed my concerns with jjhouse they were so helpful and understanding and helped me reach a fast solution
They covered my freight charge that wasn't suppose to be there in the first place but they didn't want me to get burned because of the shipping company
They were sincere and honest and honestly it's nice to see customer service where they actually care
My product is due to arrive tomorrow and I'm a happy customer:)

nicolas216
6/6/15

I contacted JJSHouse's customer service about the additional cost incurred by Import Tax and I was happily shocked to get a practically-immediate reply from a lovely lady, Veronica Gao, who provided me with excellent service and even refunded me the £79.00 that I had paid for the Import Tax (-the refund was put through to me within hours of me emailing the payment receipt). I think that all companies should offer this sort of customer service. Her written English was very good and she went far beyond what most UK companies offer in the way of assistance. She truly made me feel like a valued customer. Thank you, Veronica Gao, you are a credit to your company.

kathyp21
6/5/15

After posting my review of being unhappy with their return policy, I received a email from a nice lady named Veronica. She offered to refund my money for cost of wrap, so I am only out of shipping cost.

angelah41
6/3/15

After buying bouquets twice because the order was wrong, they weren't willing to except full responsibility or listen offered me 50% back after it was their mistake for the second time.
Also SHAME SHAME selling rip off wedding gowns

yvonner8
6/2/15

THIS IS THE WORSE for customer service. I immediately told them about my problem and NOTHING has been done. I am very disappointed with them. I DO NOT recommend this site.

handeh
6/2/15

(I also tried to post the following comment on the website of JJsHouse but they are not publishing it there!! They only allow happy reviews!!)

I ordered a dress for the after party of my own wedding. Normally I have a very easy figure, I could order a standard S size. Since I wanted it to fit me perfectly, I ordered it taylor made. Unfortunately it was waaay to big for me which made a lot of stress to find another dress somewhere else in a short amount of time before the wedding.
Eventually I wanted to return the dress of course. But JJsHouse did make soo difficult to accept the dress back. We exchanged a lot of e-mails, it costed so much energy and time to convince them and return the dress. It has been a big trouble!!
While I can compliment on their administration and the speed of answering questions, I did not like that it was almost impossible to return the product. Never again!!!

Tip for consumers: Pay attention to the custom fees!! For me it was 25-30 EUR. The product costs eventually much more than you calculate. Especially if you want to return it (if you succeed to go through the trouble customer service) you have to pay the shipping costs as well!!

donaldv4
6/1/15

Delivery on time quality is good, highly recommend

jasminej17
6/1/15

The dress is not the same i ordered....the beading around the scooped neck is different to what i ordered....i complained and was asked for the order number which i gave and until now i cannot get an answer....am so pissed....this is robbery.

remaa
5/31/15

I ordered two dresses (at different times) from this website and the quality was amazing as well as their customer service. They got back to me right away when I had questions and the sizing was perfect. The only reason why its not 5 stars is because the shipping to Canada is expensive and had to pay at the door. shipping both times was 25$, but I had to pay 50$ at the door first time and I believe 70$ the second time. So it is a little expensive but what can you do!

aieshah
5/31/15

I was very apprehensive about ordering my dress after reading the reviews but I work in customer service so I know that people can be jerks and overly picky sometimes so I took my chances because I needed beautiful and budget friendly dress! I got my dress today and it fit perfect! I'm about a 10/12 (5'4, 163 lbs) so I ordered a size 12. I'm going to try to lose 10 more lbs before the wedding because i could use the little bit of space. Anyway I was very happy with how gorgeous my dress is and the timely fashion it came in. I got in about 2 weeks. I cannot wait for my special day and I will certainly be ordering from them again and will suggest my sister order her prom dress from them as well

vals14
5/30/15

My dress arrived quicker than expected and I am fairly pleased with it. Had it custom made to my measurements but skirt is way too big so now with a seamstress for alterations. The dress started off at £89 then extra for custom made, then shipping cost, then DHL required.£27.00 VAT before they could deliver, beware as no mention of this on the website UNLESS you read the terms and condtions. With the alterations required (£50) this dress has ended up costing £200,
However, once JJ's were aware they went above and beyond my expectations and offered a refund of VAT and alteration charges, excellent customer service, would definitely use them again.

evas32
5/30/15

I purchased my wedding dress at JJs house. It arrived within 3 weeks, although there were several mistakes and the fabric used is not as it is advertised on the website. Certain detail on the dress is very beautiful, yet in its entirety there are several flaws which make it unwearable in need of a complete do-over. I would recommend that you rather purchase a dress from a more trustworthy and reputable online website or wedding dress store if that is your prefered method of purchase. In terms of prices, the prices are really great ( in this case is what you pay for is what you get literally) this however is not professional and there are places to buy more affordable- better quality dresses. I love the design and idea of the dress that I received- the beadwork and lace is excellent but there are other parts of the dress that were substituted with lesser quality fabrics and pieces sewn together as if it was a curtain. No craftsman ship. I have sent my JJ's house dress to a professional seamstress who will fix all the mistakes and turn it into the dress that I originally wished for when I saw the picture on the website- and it will still be a designer looking dress for a more affordable price :)

desireec3
5/29/15

Had an issue with my order but was contacted by their customer service very quickly and the issue was resolved. I'm very happy with their service and would order from them again.

crystalc25
5/29/15

The dress is exactly the same as the picture and the customer service was very good. The shipping and me receiving the dress was not a long process at all and the dress is a perfect fit !! I would definitely order from this website again. Thank You!! ❤️

angelad28
5/26/15

JJsHouse's provided excellent customer service in regards to the previous duties incident. I was contacted and offered a full refund for $86.97, the cost of the duties i was charged. Both Veronica and Jessie were very helpful and worked with my to resolve the issue.

I was charged $86.97 for duties in order to recieve my prom dress. this is alot of money so i was not happy, however, i was later contacted by veronica and both her and jessie were extremely kind and happy to help me. 7 stars for customer service.

jennc4
5/24/15

Update 6.01.2015: JJ's House refunded the dress. I am still waiting for the refund for shipping.
Update 5.28.2015: JJ's House contacted me and they have been extremely helpful. Even though this was a custom-ordered dress with measurements, they asked that I send it back and are refunding my credit card for the amount of the dress (not the customization upcharge) plus the cost of shipping it back to them. While I am disappointed that the dress did not work out, I am very very pleased with their customer service and in their offer to refund my money.

I ordered the exact same dress as Jamie I. on Site Jabber, look at her review. I ordered this formal dress for a 20th anniversary party of a very good friend, and paid extra money for sending in my exact measurements to get a custom-fit dress, and I even sent in an extra arm measurement that they didn't request. I got the dress within the expected timeframe, and the dress seems to be well-made, however, it fits like a straight jacket. It's too tight, too short in the torso, and the shoulder and areas where the sleeves attach are all way to small and tight. Like, you can't lift your arms at all. I was pretty disappointed, because it looked like a lovely dress. Alas, it's on a hanger in my closet. $190 down the drain and wasted. And I missed the party because I didn't have time to find another dress. If you DO order from this company and you WANT a custom size to fit your exact measurements.... beware.

Tip for consumers: Might be better to order a regular sized dress and then find a local tailor to make adjustments.

karleenj
5/22/15

I ordered my wedding dress with heaps of time to spare and had no troubles getting the order when it was promised. The dress did look pretty much like the picture, however, the custom sizing is rubbish. I put in my measurements and it's clear that the dress isn't made for those measurements as it's made for someone with a much longer body. 3 months later with a dressmaker trying to make it fit, I gave up and have bought another dress off the rack. Also the fabric used for the satin lining had a weird rainbow sheen on it which looked really cheap. All in all, I would recommend not buying your dress online. Though I have heard of others who were happy with their dress but mine certainly didn't fit.

I can say that JJs House have now contacted me...I did not expect that and have offered me compensation which I'm happy with. They have shown their customer service to be excellent since I wrote my review. I would say to anyone ordering from JJs House that if you are not happy with the item, contact them immediately! I did not know this was an option but am happy anyway that they have listened and responded. Thank you!

audreyr9
5/22/15

This is the most shoddy work I have ever seen on a dress, raw edges showing and without the bling even glued on...horrible!!! There was also a small cut in the material, right below the place where the embellishment is suppose to go...let's just say that I will never buy from JJSHOUSE again, and I will warn my friends as well. Luckily I may have enough time to repair and embellish dress before the wedding!!!

gurleenp
5/22/15

Update: JJsHouse had contacted me and resolved the issue in a timely manner. I am satisfied with their customer service :)

Do not order from this website! I bought a dress a few weeks ago and payed the full cost of dress, along with the shipping fees ($16.99 US expedited). However, I have been informed by DHL that I will need to pay an additional $86.97 CAD before I can receive my purchase.

JJsHouse's website does not mention these additional fees at the checkout, and it does not state on their website that they are based in or will be shipping from China, making these additional fees so expensive. These fees are ridiculously high and unfair as I cannot afford to pay them. Please do not buy from this website!

Tip for consumers: Please be aware that the item is being shipped from China, and you may be required to pay an additional customs fee on top of your order.

ishah1
5/21/15

I had a little problem with import costs but the staff at jjshouse sorted out the problem straight away. the cutomer service was brilliant and when the dress came I was amazed. I cant believe I ever doubted how much jjshouse cared for their customers. I would totally recommend it. they resolve any issues and make sure you get what you wanted. im so happy now.

Tip for consumers: definitely buy the dresses but make sure to check import tax.

mickeys14
5/18/15

I ordered two dresses for my daughters upcoming wedding. One for myself and one for my other daughter. We sent measurements for custom dresses. Got them in a timely manner BUT my daughters dress in about 3 in too small in the waist, my dress looks horrible on me!! I have another dress made almost like this one in another color and it looks very nice on me(not from them). I contacted them as advised, they wanted pictures, sent them, they in turn sent me a picture of someone holding a tape measure over a blue dress, saying they had the correct measurements...and I didnt measure correctly! Seriously??? How could you possibly be off by 3 in??? Anyway they said to take it & have it altered & they would give me 20% of the dress amount to help with altering...How can you alter without xtra fabric??? And as far as my dress they were sorry I dont like it. I spent almost $300.00 for nothing!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

ok here is update 5/21..let me start with the quality of the dresses, the material was good as well as the sewing, the zippers wanted to get stuck about half way up on both dresses tho, they just did not fit or look like the pictured dresses and we custom made. That said, they have since gave me a refund on both dresses, so now I'm better with the site, however I still think they could save alot of grief from their buyers by doing it right to begin with. They should show the dresses in both smaller & plus sizes so you can determine HOW they will look on you if your not a size 2 as well as upgrading their return policy.

Tip for consumers: They don't keep their promises to refund

rangig
5/18/15

Took a bit of a chance buying from jjshouse, especially after reading bad reviews after my order was already placed. But like all things with risk there can be great reward. I got the exact colour i was hoping for without using a colour swatch, the style was what i ordered and the worksmanship was great. It is bigger than i needed, but then i ordered adding a few cm's on just incase, it also arrived really quickly in a good packaging.

laurief11
5/17/15

I was very pleased with the dress I ordered from this company for my daughter's wedding. I paid the extra money to have it custom fitted to my measurements and it fit perfectly. I received it 8 days after I placed the order. The dress looked exactly like the image on the website.

sharonm83
5/16/15

I have to say I was a little sceptical about ordering from on overseas company, but I was pleasantly surprised. The dress was exactly like the picture. The quality is very good. Shipping time was excellent! I did have an issue with the duty fees but their customer service was very quick to help me with that also. I would recommend paying extra to have it custom sized. Wonderful experience

bettys26
5/16/15

I'm following up on my recent review. JJSHOUSE has offered me a full refund on my dress. When I decided to keep my dress, they paid for the alterations. They follow up with emails. I'm very pleased with their customer service. Not many companies would go the extra mile. Great customer service.

mikb15
5/16/15

I was freaking out over all of these bad reviews about late shipping and about how their custom sized dresses weren't right. But I emailed them stating my concerns and they emailed back saying how they checked in on my measurements and how that was going and when my dress would come in. My dress came a day earlier than expected and it fit perfectly. And their customer service is great. I was freaking out for nothing

kimh86
5/15/15

I wanted something simple and cheap for a beach wedding I had in Hawaii, the dress wasn't all that important to me and I couldn't see myself spending thousands on a dress I would wear once.
I opted for a simple dress with sheer on the top and I have to say the service i received from JJ'sHouse was great. I don't recall being able to enter my measurements I think I just selected a size. It came to my house in Australia within a week and was actually suprisingly nice for $150. I had to have it altered slightly (too long as I wasn't wearing heels on the beach and my tailor said the left side and the right side of the dress wasn't even so she had to fix that, all up alterations cost me $50 so I was happy)
The quality of the dress I thought was good and I am fairly fussy with dresses as I wanted a simple wedding dress and that is exactly what I received. I also got loads of compliments.

Tip for consumers: be prepared to have it altered slightly to fit like well.

xiny3
5/15/15

I regret I did not check these review sites carefully before odering. My dress only costs 200 Euros, why am I charged 80 Euros more?
Also, I have received many packages from China before, many times, including dresses, and non of them was charged custom fee.
Anyway, I am not going to accept the package. I am expecting to return the package and getting a full refund.

UPDATE:
JJshouse has refunded me the custom fee right after receiving my complaint. I appreciate their taking our words seriously.
The dress worths two stars, and one star added in their after-sale attitude. I would appreciate more if they devote more into dress quality instead of dealing with complaints.

amberp12
5/12/15

Although the dresses are lovely and came in plenty of time I ordered two dresses for my bridesmaids and paid extra for custom fit.. and they are way to big. Luckily we will be able to pay to get them taken in but i just wish i hadn't paid for them to be custom fit for no reason.
Other than that i am happy with the dresses.

JJhouse contacted my and said they will contribute towards my alterations,

victoriaw18
5/9/15

Having rather large feet (size 9 and a half/ten) and being a keen dancer, I was thrilled to find size 44 dance shoes, which I seem unable to find elsewhere on the internet. I ordered two pairs. I felt like the Ugly sister trying on Cinderella's slipper - beautiful shoe, far too small. Yes, it had a size 44 sticker on, but was actually more like a 40 or a 41. I've sold one pair to a friend with size 7 feet, they fitted her "like a glove". Returns to China... not worth even attempting. I'm trying to sell the other pair on ebay.

UPDATE: They have currently refunded me (minus the postage costs) and apologised - and even though I have been offered a voucher to make up for my trouble, I'm not sure that I'm going to take them up on this. Unless they have drastically changed their sizing system, I'd only get the same problem again.

yoanar
5/7/15

So i ordered this dress in Fusia! Beautiful color. I ordered this dress to custom measurements because i am a bigger girl and i wanted it to fit me really well and the dress was just as shown in the picture and it came to my exact measurements i ordered the dress on expedited shipping on 4/19 and arrived 4/28 about a week and like 2 days later which is awesome because they had to custom make this dress and the fact that it took so little time is amazing! The pricing for the quality was great i saw a similar dress for 300$ and this one cost me 110.00 i have nothing bad to say about this company i emailed them to see if my dress would arrive before my prom which is may 15th they quickly responded and assured me my dress would arrive before the date! Im so happy i ordered from this company and that they had custom measurements and great prices overall great experience i will definitely be ordering from here again

kellyl55
5/6/15

After having contacted JJs in regards to my utter disappointment with the garment, with a few emails back and forth, they agreed to provide me with a full refund on return of the garment. I will update again one refund has been received.

annaliseb
5/3/15

So, I (skeptically) ordered a dress from them online which I was planning to use for my wedding. I wanted something inexpensive and simple so I figured (based on the reviews I saw) that it would be worth a try since they claim to be custom fitted and made to order.

What I got in the mail was NOT sized to my specifications at all. I sent them my exact measurements and what they sent is HUGE. I have at least 6 inches of space in the waist, the arms are WAY longer than pictured, and theyre not fitted at all. They're just like giant tubes of lace.

Aside from the sizing, the lace overlays are just cutouts that are attached to the dress, so they have a lot of edges that are not connected to the fabric and it kind of just looks like pieces of lace glued on.

All in all, though the design resembles the picture, the dress looks really frumpy and not at all flattering.

I'm going to have to get a seamstress to do some serious work on this to even have the possibility of wearing it at my wedding, but it's not likely.

angelab64
5/3/15

Very disappointed in the dress I ordered. I was very excited to order from this company because they had many options for maternity bridesmaid dresses and could ship quickly. The dress did arrive in a timely manner, however, it was too small and just of poor quality in general. I even ordered the dress a size larger than what I was measuring just to be on the safe side. Very dissappointed!

shereem3
5/3/15

These guys really care about customer service and take it upon themselves to actually check and respond to reviews. They got in contact with me after they found out that my dress wasn't what I wanted and were great. Thank you guys!!

vinam1
5/2/15

I bought a dress- that didn't fit, they refuse to exchange or return my money. Claiming these dresses are custom made, Not!! All I could do when ordering was choose a size and a color.
Their solution for me to sell it on E-bay or go have it tailored. The dress is super long, and it doesn't close (too small) they don't have a phone number, and they only communicate via e-mail. I already have a dispute with my bank. Total cost for my dress $163.18

gwynne2
5/1/15

I purchased a long wrap for my wedding and though the fabric was lovely, the workmanship was absolute crap. The pictures do not indicate the wrap was lined, nor that it had a 5 foot train. There were rolls of fabric between the layers and very wide seams, which made the wrap look messy. On top of that, I ordered a bust size of 41" and it arrived only 32". When I contacted customer service, they told me I was wrong. No matter how you measure it, 32" will never be 41".

Then they proceeded to ask for pictures (seriously), and tell me that I am trying to wear it incorrectly. Excuse me, but a "wrap" is not a "bolero" and they are worn differently. I did not purchase a bolero and therefore, I did not expect to receive one. If you have a problem, there is no real customer service at JJ's, so if you have an issue, don't expect them to fix it easily. After arguing for a few weeks, another agent told me to send it back at my expense and they would process a refund, but it would take about 3 weeks for it to arrive then it would be processed...I don't have that much time left.

In essence, the entire experience was a nightmare. Save yourself the grief and buy locally where you can actually see what you are purchasing. Your wedding preparations should be joyous and memorable, not a nightmare you want to forget.

**UPDATE**

The same day I posted this review I received a telephone call from Veronica at JJ's, stating that I would be receiving a refund. This is the kind of service I should have received from the very beginning when I alerted them that what I received was NOT what I ordered. Of course, it's too little, too late, as there is not enough time left to have another long wrap made in time for my wedding. While I appreciate JJ's final willingness to issue a refund to correct their mistake, it does not make up for the damage or stress they have caused.

Veronica, you serve JJ’s well and they should be grateful you are there the clean up their mistakes. Veronica, you get 4 stars, but the overall experience was still a nightmare and JJ’s House deserves minus stars, which I would give were an option. My original critique stands…shop locally and save yourself the grief.

44 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JJsHouse staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi i'm interested in ordering a dress off this website but after reading mixed reviews i'm unsure. I need my dress to arrive within 6 weeks would that be possibe? the dress code is #002056610

regards,
Aliesha
3/7/15
Answer
vals14
A: I ordered a dress on 8th May and it arrived on 19th May.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I, too, need to return a dress. I gave my measurements and added two inches. It's way too small and too short. Can someone give me some advice on getting some kind of a refund?
4/7/15
Answer
handeh
A: Oh yes you can!! I also had a taylor made dress and it was huge!! You have to push a lot and have to be harsh at some point. They are talented in communication. They offer some amount for the taylor costs etc. They make it extremely difficult to take the dress back. Eventually if you shout loud enough that you want your money back and what they are doing is ridiculous, you get somewhere. But trust me, it costs so much energy and time. Pain in the ass! Never again for me!!!
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the JJsHouse staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

70 Photos for JJsHouse