US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

shanig2

But I found the perfect dress and couldn't get it out of my head. (in 960 reviews)

brees4

Their customer service was so helpful (and was one of the reasons I bought a dress from them)... (in 237 reviews)

katrinas7

I have ordered two dresses and plan to order my mother of the bride dress next month. (in 264 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

maggid
2/5/16

JJs House has agreed to refund the amount I paid for their dress.

katl43
1/30/16

My sister chose bridesmaids dresses with jjshouse, which look nice and fit the description. We got a bit of a surprise on delivery as we didn't realise the VAT would be so high. DHL added an additional 30% to cover VAT and "disbursement advance payment". When I queried it with jjshouse, they were quick to come back to me, very pleasant, and reassured me that my business mattered. My sister had a tight budget for the wedding and they have offered to help provide a coupon towards our next purchase, which we appreciate.

vons6
1/27/16

Update : I had contacted their sales service , which was making me panicky till Emily contacted me. Emily responded very fast to my my questions, doubts and complaints. I appreciate the help rendered.
They gave me a few options for me to refund/return the dress. I choose to go for partial refund and a coupon code. Opted with the coupon code as I do think their materials is good and well worth. So I am giving them another try by getting other gowns from them (mother's gown most likely). I would use the partial refund as part of my alteration fee. My friends saw my dress and all of them said it was a pretty dress! (Except that it is too big for me)

Overall, their materials used and prices is attractive,so I would recommend! But do give them some time to get back to you if you ever need a refunding works. I am very satisfied with the conclusion! Hopefully the new dress would be good!

---------
I needed a dress within a month for my engagement , JJShouse assured that my dress will reach me in time. Indeed, it arrived in 9 days. However, dress was way too big despite me choosing Custom Order. I was so disappointed that I had to spend another fee for the alteration and I don't have much time left till my event.

Tip for consumers: The refunding process might be a bit troublesome as it involves shipping fees that are to be borne by the Buyer. Maybe choosing partial refund while keeping the dress might be better. At least you are not left with nothing.Unless the dress is in a really bad condition.

I would prefer their off the shelf sizes now as it might be better in workmanship and cutting.

patriciat42
1/16/16

Wish I could give them a zero. The reviews are true. Avoid purchasing anything from this merchant. Find a local business or one that will honor returns without it costing you your money or one that has a return policy that the customer is not paying to return the items. This company won't send a return form along with your purchase, because they have no intention on you returning or receiving a refund from them. If one has to return an item, you have to contact them for a rerurn form: which I did and which I never received. They sent me an address. They gave me the run around, I made 4 trips to the post office, finally, I received an email letting me know I had to pay for the return. In order for me to get my money back, I had to get my credit card company involved. I returned the package which cost me $73.30 and I paid shipping to me which cost $20.99. My total purchase was $154.00. So it's not worth the hassle they send you through. My opinion is the bad reviews outweigh the good ones. I do online shopping and never had an experience such as this one. With this company, it was one issue after another. I lost money in the process, and I really didn't care if they refunded my money or not, I just wanted to get the word out to the readers and perspective buyers: that you don't want to purchase from this company. Please, Please, if you are reading this review, also check out JJ'S House reviews and complaint. And Buyers Beware.

carolb100
1/11/16

Dress was of poor quality had a badly fitted faulty zip which even after a lot of effort to open will now not close again at the top tried to contact company but despite several attempts to show them they wont accept my photos. Would not recommend

Tip for consumers: after making contact I am now resolving this situation to my satisfaction and am happy with the Company response

cindyl56
1/2/16

After reading all the terrible reviews I was mortified. I was sick with anxiety about my bridesmaid dress that I had ordered before reading up on JJ House. When I had ordered The dress I had a good feeling about everything, the service was spectacular, live chat about any questions, walking me through my order and calling me at home about the special requests I had. (It was a custom order and they also made the dress longer) I decided to google up the company after they told me the dress would be here in two weeks, which was awesome if it could be here that quickly. But the reviews scared the sh*t out of me. I don't know if I'm easy to please or what, but the dress came in and it's beautiful. The quality is great! My dress was longer like requested and measurements seem good and the colour is what I chose. The dress I chose could use a second strap for better support, but all in all it's great. The reason why I didn't give a full five stars is because the only complaint I have is the customs cost at the boarder. It costed me $75.00 to get the dress at the border. Which caused me to blow past my $200.00 budget. But other than that the dress is great.

rebeccan21
1/2/16

This has been the worst nightmare. I ordered a formal red dress that did not fit and my measurements were correct--standard size 4 so it wasn't "a custom order". Their website contains false information under product description. They need to be very specific and explain if US standard sizes are different? I've never had this issue with any other clothing boutiques. Size 4 means size 4 but if this is not the meaning in China then explain it.

I had to file a formal complaint through my credit card company. I returned the dress and waiting on my credit card reimbursement. First of all I like buying pieces that are made in the US or Europe. Their website did not state these dresses are made in China. I don't order anything from China and they need to be specific where these dresses are made.

I do not recommend this vendor and especially for any brides who want their dream dress and best experience ever. Go to a real store and try the dress on, do not order formal or wedding dresses online.

The first person who responded to my email wanted me to give the dress to a friend--can you all believe this?? My formal complaint definitely put the right person in charge of my case so it wasn't until Catherine from JJ house was able to assist and respond to my emails and start the process with my refund. She does have good customer service skills.

I cannot comment on the quality of the dress as I was very upset and did not pay any attention to the fabric.

FYI-JJHouse: Please do not state "top solution" as this was not true. As I stated it wasn't until I contacted my credit card company to stop payment. Please teach your colleagues money is earned and formal dresses are not donations/free gifts to friends.

sophiae6
1/1/16

I just got my dress and I love it ,it fits right the delivery time was perfect ,it came the time they say it would come ,i would recommend Jjshouse.com to anyone who want a prefect wedding dress thanks be to God to lead me to this site, GLORY, GLORY TO THE MOST HIGH GOD. THANKS JJSHOUSE

robbint1
12/31/15

After many e-mails...JJ's was willing to work with me and refund my money. They were very courteous and responded immediately.

jadek5
12/31/15

They have a huge variety of very nice dresses & every dress has a choice of about 15 different colors also, they're pretty cheap. They're exactly how the picture shows you online. I definitely recommend getting your dress here!! I was iffy on getting it bc I wasn't sure if it wasn't gunna be like what the picture showed or the size was going to be wrong but it fit perfectly & it's a very good quality..

dasak1
12/25/15

I ordered two bridesmaids dresses for an upcoming wedding and I had no problems with my order. I got notifications with update, it took about 2 weeks to arrive but their customer service was great and helpful. Did not have to chase anyone and they even responded to me on sunday evening. Would recommend.

ashleyd48
12/22/15

Update: customer service contacted me for a full refund. I was pleased to see that they resolved this issue in a timely manner without too much trouble.

I ordered a dress from JJs House and it arrived quickly. When I opened it the fabric wasn't of good quality and one of the straps was unraveling. I contacted their customer service and even sent a picture and they are refusing the give me a refund. They are offering percentages off a future purchase (never going to happen) or 20% off my purchase price, both of which are unacceptable. I ended up having to go out and buy a new dress for my event because I was comfortable wearing a dress with an unraveling strap for fear it would come apart. They don't stand behind their products or the quality. This has been quite a disappointing experience and now I'm stuck with a dress I didn't/can't wear. Save yourself the headache and don't buy from them.

margotk2
12/13/15

I just received a beautiful, well made dress that was supposedly made to my measurements but in reality is far too big. I gave them a waist measurement of 26", you can see for yourself in the photo that it's accurate, but the dress they gave me has a waist of over 28" (half waist is over 14" in photo) It's a strapless gown, but it won't even stay up on me without me holding it up- it fits if I zip one of my arms into it too! I have been in communication with JJsHouse to resolve the issue, including sending pictures that show that the measurements I sent were accurate, and that the dress I received has measurements that are much larger. Two local tailors have told me it will cost at least $300 to take it in, but JJsHouse continues to deny any dressmaker error, even despite the photos! After several rounds of communication they have offered me 40%of the price of the dress to cover alterations (approximately $60) but it is nowhere near enough to fix the dress, or alternately I can return the dress to them for a refund, but the shipping is at my expense, meaning I can pay $100 to return a $150 dress. What a joke. Order at your own risk, people, if they make a mistake they won't admit it, and you'll be stuck with an expensive dress you can't wear and can't afford to fix.

Tip for consumers: Just go to a real store, or an online retailer you've used before. Sure, some people might have a better experience than me, but can you afford the risk?

deniseb59
12/4/15

Just received my dress from JJsHouse and it is better than I expected. The dress is beautifully made and exactly as described. I will definitely be ordering again.

eijakristinas
11/29/15

After making a complaint concerning companys refund policy - Ms. Cecilia contacted me asap and promised to take back my daughters prom dress. We decided to resell the dress, because it wasnt fitting my daughter in the end. But any how, I am pleased now with the companys refund policy. Thank you Amber Chang and Ms. Cecilia!

jennag4
11/21/15

EDIT: After a phone call from the company and talking with their customer service, they refunded the full amount of the dress! Very happy about that, and for the shipping fees they couldn't fully refund they gave me coupons for. Overall, I'm satisfied with how they helped me out.

I was skeptical about trying the website out after reading so many bad reviews but thought I’d give it a go anyways…bad mistake. The dress arrived within a week of ordering (which is why this review gets 2 stars, not 1), but was more than 2 inches smaller on ALL measurements I had given. The return policy on their website looks like returns are accepted but if you scroll all the way down it says that they have the right to refuse if you don’t want to take it to your tailor at your expense. I was furious so talked to their customer service and after having me send PROOF that the dress didn’t fit they still wouldn’t accept the return! Too much fuss for an expensive dress…not ordering from them in the future!!

kimd52
11/15/15

I recently wrote a very clear and direct review of purchasing a formal dress that did not meet the standard set by the manufacturer in color, fit or quality. They have decided to accept a return and offer a full refund upon confirmation of the shipping transaction. Although I was disappointed in the experience, I wanted to report that they did finalize an appropriate customer-friendly resolution.

ellyshar
11/14/15

The customer service is excellent. I did have a order with them and I had to cancel my order. I did it so within 24 hours. They really tried to help me out. I did also get my refund like they promised within the time frame they stated.

I really can't fault their customer services.

doryng
11/9/15

i cant thank you enough with all your team easpecially custome care ladies are doing a very great Job....example Sophie helped me much to end my shopping and payments..i ordered my wedding two wedding dresses and avail it only took three weeks after payment and they were shipped in uganda.the way tou see the dresses is the way you get them.i was supper happy and the most beautiful bride ever!

i orderd my dresses in end of july 2015 and early september 2015i had my full package. my tracking number was 4835734643
will always shop with you.
thank you so much.
Doryngavin # uganda (Africa)

Tip for consumers: The way you see it,the way you order it is the way it comes to you.
this is real.

stephanied42
11/6/15

I am very disappointed with this company! Up front their appearance is of a professional online dress company with a well-designed website. And they make it very easy to select dresses and submit payment. However, I found that once the dresses got to me, the quality was very strange- the sizing too small for my bridesmaids, and their return policy is non-existant, even though they make it sound like they are willing to accept returns. They sent me an e-mail stating they make all the dresses to order and please ask not to return the dress out of respect for their seamstresses. Not a company I would ever recommend to a friend or work with again! Their prices are close to that of more respectable American brands like JCrew, and I wish I had gone through them or a similar company because at least then I could return the dresses and the chiffon would acutally be genuine chiffon! I strongly caution against using this company. The dress seems like it should have costed $5 given the quality of the fabric and construction.

vincenzak
11/4/15

Hi I ordered a dress recently and was worried that it would not arrive on time. I spoke to online chat and they expedited for me. I am very impressed with JJS they know how to look after the customer. Ill be definitely using again

marinav2
11/2/15

I Have ordered a dress on 18 October for my daughters wedding, I was concern that I would receive it on time, I talked to JJhouse on Live chat, the were very friendly en helpfull, I have received my dress in 2 weeks time, beautifull dress well made, I am really very happy with JJhouse and will def, use them again, well done
Jo

hannahc22
10/31/15

Ordered this dress on 10-21-2015 for my husbands Marine Corps Ball, was a little nervous ordering from an online site. I ordered the dress a six up from what my usual dress size is, I'm usually a 4 and I ordered a 6, I received the dress on 10-

katiec35
10/28/15

I just ordered my dress for the Marine Corps Ball. I found it about 8 months ago after last years Marine Corps Ball on this site and agonized over it the entire time. I looked at probably 200 other dresses in the mean time but I was just to in love with the dress on this site. I finally ordered it just a few days ago and I was skeptical that it would not be here in time for the ball on the 21st but I was contacted and assured that the dress would be shipped in a few days (Nov. 1) and arrive 3-7 days after. I am so thrilled with the service and I am beyond excited about getting the dress that I am head over heels for.

jessicab102
10/20/15

I ordered my wedding dress from JJ's House. The dress is exactly what I wanted. I gave them my honest measurements and it fits perfectly. My friends and family are blown away at how beautiful it is. I had to pay customs additional money to have the dress released, $70.84. It was worth it to get the dress of my dreams for less than $500 total.

claudiaf7
10/9/15

It was just great. We were kind of skeptical ordering a dress online, but it was the easiest and turned out wonderful. The dress was a black satin princess scoop A-line $#*!tail dress with lace on the top. The wedding was October 3rd on a boat. I got so many compliments on the dress and the clutch that evening. When I told them were I order the dress they couldn't believe it and how inexpensive and how beautiful it looked.

kaylan7
10/4/15

I had ordered a dress and received it promptly. When i tried it on it fit great but the tiers of the dress were not correct. I immediately contacted customer service and they got back to me with in hours. A woman named Veronica helped me out with the whole process.

Needless to say I went to the post office to return the dress and it cost a little more then anticipated. I let Veronica know and she immediatley responded with a refund for the full amount I originally paid and a coupon to use for the price of the shipping of the dress back to China. She was terriffic and I have already ordered another more simpler dress.

ritab29
9/26/15

I am above and beyond satisfy with the excellent service. The customer service responded quickly and they delivered my dress on time just like how they explained in my email. They were informative with the status and process. My dress was beautiful and it fit perfectly with no alteration required. The quality of the material and style is greater than what I expected and it was very nice and not to mention how affordable it was. I will definitely order again !! Thank you again

deniseb49
9/25/15

I ordered 3 dresses for myself and 2 daughters for my sons wedding. The dresses were custom sized and fit and look great. I only had minor problems that were quickly addressed and fixed by the customer service. It makes me really want to order from them again!

christinef19
9/22/15

When I received my wedding dress it was about 2" too big in the bustline and 2" too long in the length. I contacted Jen in customer service and she explained that it would be less expensive for me to get my dress altered here send the receipt to jj'shouse and they would credit my account. They kept in constant contact with me throughout my dilemma and resolved the issue professionally and quickly. I am so glad I picked my wedding dress from your company. It is so perfect and everything I hoped it would be.

carmena11
9/15/15

Initially I encountered a problem in returning two dresses I had bought from this site, after leaving a negative review I was contacted by a staff member from jjhouse who not only solved my problem but made an exception for me to have my refund the moment I shipped back the dresses. I am now extremely happy with my experience with this website, and will love to continue to use it and recommend it to friends and family.

shanig2
9/15/15

Where to begin? I am getting married in October and have a fairly tight budget. When I saw the dresses and prices on JJ'S House website , I was thrilled. But then I read a lot of negative reviews about bad customer service, poor quality, etc., and got really apprehensive . Even though the dresses are not terribly expensive, I didn't want to just throw my money away. But I found the perfect dress and couldn't get it out of my head. I agonized over it for a few weeks. Then I found a positive review written by a really nice woman on Facebook . I messaged her to make sure she was a real person and legitimate customer , and she was. I asked her a ton of questions about her experience ,from the dress quality to extra shipping charges. She completely put my mind at ease about the whole situation, even sharing pictures of her dress with me. So I decided to roll the dice and hope for the best! And I got it!! I ordered my dress in mid August and received it a week and a half later . The dress is EXACTLY like the one on the website. I did the custom fitting option, and it fits great! The dress material is really nice and looks and feels way more expensive than it really is. I also ordered a petticoat bc it's a ball gown. JJ'S House customer service helped me choose the right petticoat and the dress looks and fits far better than I dared to hope. I ordered a veil and garment bag as well, and all my items came individually packaged in one shipping box. I did not have any additional shipping charges, thankfully. I hate to read the reviews from the unsatisfied customers , but I really wanted to share my experience with potential customers bc I am thrilled with my dress and JJ's House as a whole.

teresam39
9/14/15

I ordered 2 dresses from JJs and they were beautiful and very well made. I had a problem but the customer service contacted me right away after reading my review and resolved the problem immediately. They were in contact with me throughout the entire process with questions about my initial order. I would order from them again.

pamw27
9/7/15

Like I lot of people I was dubious about ordering from China. I needn't have worried. My dress has just arrived and it's stunning. Exactly as the picture. The girls on the live chat were so helpful with ordering the dress and extra material for my hat. So pleased. As like most people I'm on a fixed budget and wanted to look the best that I could with the amount of money that I had to spend and now I will.

sueb43
9/7/15

UPDATE: After posting the review below with 3 stars, I was contacted immediately by Customer Services offering a full refund. This was more than was necessary; I was happy for them to just cover the cost of the alteration, as I do really like the dress. JJsHouse have therefore agreed to pay the alteration fee. They also followed up with a phone call. This seems like a company who really want their customers to be happy. I will order again.

I'll start with the good points. The dress was made within a day and delivered within the week which far exceeded expectations. I paid for a custom fit, and in general the dress fits, although it is too big on the bust (see bad points). I do intend to keep and wear the dress once altered. The quality of the dress is generally good and it is fully lined. Also the customer service team were great at addressing my questions and concerns before purchase.

The negative points... The dress is too big on the bust. It does actually fit at the widest point where I took the measurement but then it flares out towards the armpits and will need taking in. The 'cups' also extend up too high as though catering for a much larger cup size. I hope this will be easy to alter.

Other things to be aware of: people have mentioned the import VAT costs. I wasn't aware of them when ordering but feel this is my own fault and that I should have known this so I am not holding this against the company! What you should know though is that DHL put a £7 admin charge on top of the VAT as their handling fee (DHL pay the customs VAT charge on your behalf, then contact you to reclaim it, for which they charge this fee). So, a £57 dress, plus £17 custom fit fee, plus £17 delivery charge, plus £22 import tax including admin fee, ends up as quite a pricy dress. None of this is a reflection on JJsHouse, but something to be aware of.

In summary, I am glad I bought the dress as I couldn't find a bridesmaid dress for the wedding. The custom fit is not quite right but I think can be altered. The turnaround time was brilliant, the quality good, and the price overall comparable to the high street.

abbiem3
9/3/15

I needed a dress for a few formal events, and after searching several stores I decided to order online which made me really nervous, but the dress just arrived and it is absolutely beautiful! I had to do custom sizing since I don't quite fit in one particular size, and it fits perfectly, and the material feels really nice! I will definitely be ordering from here again.

jaynee3
8/27/15

I would just like 2thank jjs house 4making my dreams come true

julieo11
8/20/15

I just received my wedding dress, veil, shoes and jewelry. I was so worried about ordering from this site after all the reviews. I pondered for two months I emailed anyone I could and got a few responses. I gave up from ordering until someone responded to me and told me she ordered and all was perfect. So I jumped in and ordered two knowing I had 4 months just in case! I couldn't get the dress out of my head and loved it. I am pleased to say my dress is stunning and quality is great. The only thing I can say is there ivory color is more white than creamy color. I am so glad I ordered from here since it was the dress I kept going back to in my mind. I will order again from this site. It took two weeks to get to the USA and no extra shipping was needed.

charlenac
8/15/15

Thank you so much this dress is great quality just beautiful!!!!!!!!

jennyh22
8/10/15

I was having issue with my dress. After few emails back and forth, they agree to full refund. especially I have to mention Veronica. She took over the case, and sincere apology to me, and send me a return form, and agree to have a full refund to me.
So after all, it is not a bad experience with jjshouse.com. I do feel bad after give them a bad review.

Update: I received a full refund from JJSHOUSE. I really appreciate their customer service.

ileanav
7/31/15

I recently bought a dress from JJ House and after I ordered it I was a little concerned after reading some of the reviews. Firstly, I'd like to say that JJ House did an excellent job of answering any questions that I had for them. They did it in a promptly matter. When I received my dress it looked exactly like the picture did online. My dress ran a little big but that was my fault I purposely ordered a larger dress to make sure it would fit and if I needed it sized down I could always go to my dry cleaners and they could fix it for me. I really don't care for the material…..I thought it would be a softer material….but all in all I can't complain, the price was right and the dress wasn't a misinterpretation of what was online. I will be wearing this dress on a cruise for our formal night. I would definitely consider ordering from JJ House again. Thanks JJ House.

eithneg
7/31/15

I ordered a dress from JJsHouse.co.uk on Wednesday 22 July and paid £17 for shipping! I received an email today to say it has been despatched. Imagine my horror when I received a text message from DHL saying I must pay £26 before they will deliver the dress. The dress cost £99 so really it has turned out to be very expensive. I assumed by the web address I was ordered from the UK but seemingly not. I have searched the small print and can not find anywhere that says I will have additional costs! I really hope the dress fits and is worth it after all this.

UPDATE.
JJsHouse contacted me today to say they will refund the £26 charge so I'm happier now. Just hope the dress is as nice as it looks but I'm not holding my breathe after reading these reviews. I will of course update this review accordingly.
UPDATE.
Dress arrived yesterday and is great quality and it's really nice except it is at least two sizes too small. It definitely is not the size I ordered! I have contacted them to return it and I am waiting on them replying.
UPDATE.
I returned the dress to a UK address so I was able to do next day deliver which included Track and Trace.
I emailed the very helpful Veronica today to let her know it arrived on Thursday. As she hadn't been updated of the delivery, she asked me to forward the tracking number. I was able to forward her the receipt of the delivery and who signed for it. As soon as she received this, she issued a refund. Very quick and smooth service.
I would use them again only I would make sure I send my measurements as theirs and ours don't match and I was out the price of delivery and return postage.
Great communication though!

brandyh6
7/27/15

I purchased a bridesmaid style dress for my wedding dress and a pair of shoes. I ordered it to be custom made. It arrived yesterday--very timely--and the quality is so much better than I expected for the price! The custom fit was PERFECT. I am so impressed. I was nervous to order something from China sight unseen but it turned out great. The shoes fit perfect too. Sizing matched exactly. Thank you!

ai925
7/26/15

I recently ordered from this company, my dress just arrived on 07/21, however the dress is damaged on upper part, most of the laces have open edges and lose thread all over and some of the sequins are lose and hanging.
I have reached out to then in order to resolve the situation, what the have offered is a 20% discount or a 25 % discount for upcoming orders.
First of all why shall I order from them again when I having problem with my very first order.
I still waiting to hear from them therefore I will keep you updated about any changes.

Update 072915

At the end their customer service was very helpful, they were able to get things straight with prompt answers.
At this point I have to say that I will probably use them again

marthaa14
7/20/15

I've read reviews here and am concerned about my recent transaction with JJs House. My dress arrived, it looked just as I had expected it to, I was made according to my measurements. I tried it on yesterday morning and the zipper got stuck about 4" from the top. My husband and I worked almost an hour to get it to budge then finally roving the dress over my head without causing any damage or ripping. I have tried repeatedly to move the zipper and it will not budge. I have submitted a response to customer service and they requested pictures which I sent with my inquiry. I am a bit anxious after reading the reviews here. I requested to return the dress for a full refund since the zipper is broken. I inquired with a seamstress and it will cost $25 or more to replace zipper. There are also a couple of places that the beds are coming off because the threads are broken. This was to be a mother of the bride dress and I cannot afford the time to re-order and wait.

I have been in communication with some very helpful customer service members with JJs House helping me to return the dress with a broken zipper. The most difficult past is the time and distance between us but they do respond positively. I have been offered full refund on the dress which is still pending with the credit card company. I mailed the dress back 2 days ago after receiving instructions from customer service. If all goes well I should hear that my credit card was credited the amount for the dress in a few days.

Glad to report that JJs House did come through and credit my account for the original dress and shipping as well as the return shipping. I was out no money at all for the dress I received that had a damaged zipper.

JJs House customer service kept in touch with me frequently with instructions on how to return the dress.

annam96
7/20/15

I loved the bouquet I received---it is as beautiful as the picture! The boutonnieres were a little long for my taste, so JJ House offered a refund right away, no questions asked! The prices and the service are awesome at JJ House! I recommend it to everyone and will be back to buy more beautiful items! Thank you JJ House!

catt9
7/15/15

I ordered a bridesmaid dress from here. What showed up was a poor imitation of the picture of the dress I ordered. When I contacted customer service they refused to take the dress back instead giving me other options, none of which addressed the main issue which was that the dress was hideous and cheap looking. I finally had to contact paypal to get my money refunded. They were not easy to deal with and the dress that I got looked nothing like the pictures. I was so disappointed and dealing with them has been a nightmare. Would not recommend.

"**edit** they have made it right and let me return the dress. After many poor solutions. But to their credit they were very quick to respond once my review went up. I'm having a hard time editing this review to make it better. It was only after I posted a review that they were willing to listen to my complaints when I contacted their customer service they kept brushing off my concerns. I am happy that they have made it right. But I feel like they need to be more upfront about the quality of merchandise as well as their return policies. Their return policies made it sound like satisfaction was important but when I wasn't satisfied they were not interested In Offering me viable solutions. Namely, taking the dress back.

emmam48
7/11/15

Amazing dresses and very helpful customer service even received refund for tax and customs charge that the courier added on.....will defo be recommending jjs house and using again :-)

springa
7/9/15

I ordered 5 bridesmaid’s dresses and 3 of the 5 looked different and I did not like them. When I emailed to get a resolve for this issue, I just got the run around about how the dresses are still a good quality so I should still be happy with them. The rep also told me they ran out of fabric so that's why they looked different, which I'm sorry shouldn't you check to see if you have enough fabric for all 5 before you make them?! They are bridesmaid’s dresses so they should all be the same! The second thing is I was charged extra money by ups for delivery which is bs, considering I paid an extra 100 dollars at checkout for shipping and handling, the rep tried to tell me it was a customs thing, but it clearly isn't considering I was charged an extra 70 dollars to my account which clearly states "customs charge," which I was fine with. The delivery issue is that it says the delivery duty was unpaid, so whoever is in charge of shipping out these packages isn't doing their job. Finally the only offer I was given was a 15% refund on the 3 dresses I don't like, are you kidding me? So now I'm stuck with my bridesmaids not matching.

Update 7/7/15
Since writing this review and going back and fourth with customer service about the issues with my dresses, they offered me two options of keeping the dresses and getting 40% percent refunded or returning them. Seeing how I don't have much time before my wedding I took the first offer and will just be getting creative with my dresses. I do appreciate that they were able they were able to do more than the 15% on the issue with my dresses. I would say if you're going to order just a 1 or 2 dresses then you should be good going through this site, but just be careful if you have to order multiples of the same color as I did.

mandyp7
7/7/15

After reading many mixed reviews about this site I was more than a little dubious about ordering from them but after spending many days trawling around what felt like a thousand shops to no avail I decided to throw caution to the wind and order the dress i'd seen. I placed my order on 25th june and it arrived on the 2nd july, I was so nervous about opening it, expecting something horrendous but what I actually got was exactly what I'd ordered, the colour was perfect, the size was spot on (I'm normally size 8 but after looking at the size guide I realised I would be needing a 10) and it looked just like the picture. Sure, if I wanted to be extra picky I could say the workmanship isn't absolutely perfect (I had to trim off a few stray ends) but there's no way I would have found such a nice dress at such a reasonable price in any decent shops so I'm extremely happy.Thankyou JJs.

Tip for consumers: check the size guide, their measurements are different and your normal size may not fit

136 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JJsHouse staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days ago
Add your answer
5 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the JJsHouse staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

88 Photos for JJsHouse