US Government's NSF

695 Reviews for JJsHouse

▼ Sort by: recent

irmap
9/18/14

UPDATE: After this rewiew Ii got contacted from JJhouse and Selinda offered me to return the dress and get full refund (100%) and also get the transportcost covered. She wa really nice to have to deal with. I explained that the dress and the lace jacet was supposed to bee the same colour because it was on the colour sceemes, so still a Little warning if you aim for a combination that is nor reccommended, you might end up with two different colours. Maybe silver was a tricky colour, but still, you cant call it the same if it isn'nt.
Thanks to Selinda for being so nice and now my problem is solved. so now I change my stars on service, but it wa a long way to get here.

I ordered 3 dresses and a lace jacket. The jacket and one of the dresses were silver. NOT!!! The dress came in some ugly color, and the closest was champagne, but not exactly. The jacket color was exactly what I expected.
I have now bought a dress from ´site. They first offerded 15%back.I said no thank you, then I got 50% offer back, but I wanted 75%
Now I have seen in rewiews thet you got 100% refund, so I am even more dissapointed.
Now a new person stepped in in the conversation and se offered 35% since my dress was a ' chep dress' .
Dont by anything from JJHouse. They send what they want and call it what colour they want.

Tip for consumers: the dress and the lace jacet was supposed to bee the same colour because it was on the colour sceemes, so still a Little warning if you aim for a combination that is nor reccommended, you might end up with two different colours. Maybe silver was a tricky colour, but still, you cant call it the same if it isn'nt.

aniyac
9/18/14

The dress is ture to picture and service during the purchase process is helpful, 5 stars!!

ruthied
9/18/14

Hi this is Ruthie I just got the bride and groom cake topper it is so sweet I just love it a big big thank you.

terrie12
9/18/14

My experience with JJsHouse was fantastic. Ordering a custom size was incredibly easy, making and shipping my dress was super fast, and it arrived after only 13 days. It is an exact fit, and looks just as described. The quality is superb. I highly recommend JJsHouse!

shaunah
9/18/14

These shoes are amazingly beautiful.The pictures to not do them justice. They are super sparkly - truly princess shoes. They are true to size and actually comfortable. It you want your shoes to steal the show these are the ones for you!

sharonk26
9/18/14

Quick and efficient - the size turned out perfect, and the dress was just as it looked in the picture. Great value for money, will definitely shop here again.

bryonys
9/17/14

Made very nicely. The shoes shine in the sun and look gorgeous. Perfectly went along with a dress. Thanks for a great quality and job.

cruzr1
9/16/14

Sumamente complacido por la eficiencia en la costura y envio del vestido

cherylf9
9/15/14

just wonderful

kellyo5

9/11/14
I recently ordered 2 dresses from JJsHouse and although they were gorgeous dresses they did not work for my body type. JJsHouse gave me a full refund along with a really kind sincere letter as to how much they cared about their product and making their customers fully satisfied.
Their dress prices are the best that I found and I would try them again.

Tip for consumers: Be aware that there may be a overseas shipping charge once your package arrives as they come from China. I recommend asking them about this when ordering so there won't be any surprises.

chrissyh
9/14/14

O meu vestido veio lindo, exatamente como na foto, tive que mandar ajustar pq pedi um número maior, pois fiquei com medo de n?o servir, mas com certeza vou comprar outros modelitos.
Casei só no cartório, e queria um vestido curto e branco, impossível de achar, ai resolvi pedir por aqui e n?o me arrependi, veio exatamente como imaginei.

annan16
9/14/14

I found a dress for my friend's wedding day. Here I opened a great deal of beautiful variants! I've made an order, payment and then I've got the answer from JJs and started to wait for delievery in Russia. Whan I tried on my red dress, I was admired by it. Very good job and very good price!

clarew16
9/14/14

JJ's have gone above and beyond to satisfy our requirements. Where there was contention they allayed our fears. Where there was fear about ordering online, they helped and communicated. We are so

happy with the end result of the dresses we ordered from Australia. Thank you JJ's. You have made our wedding such an easy process - because you delivered. We'll order from you again with

confidence and knowledge that you do what you say you'll do. Thank You, Clare

lanthej
9/14/14

My lovely dress arrived a couple of days ago. I have it hanging where I can admire it. The fit is perfect! Such an easy process for such a great result. Saved me a lot of shopping around looking for the right look. Really happy with the product. Thank you.

idam18
9/14/14

Got the dress on time that they promised! So happy! Very nice packaging and it fits perfectly. Thanks JJsHouse!

sammiej3
9/14/14

This dress is for my wife, she has a baby and many beautiful dress, she can't wear. I found your website and there are so many beautiful dresses for pregnant woman. The dress surprises her so much. She tries and feels good in it. Thank you , you are really a good on line store.

amaliaj
9/14/14

The dress in chocolate is cute. I like it very much. I've never thought of the high quality and nice design. The fabric is also light and comfortable. Thank you JJshouse. i'll recommend my friends to your website.

marjoried2
9/14/14

The shoes are beautiful, but I have wide feet and the shoes were just too narrow but only by a hair! Still pleased with them, because its only due to my bunion on my feet. So it's not JJ's House's mix up or wrong size, just due to my bunion....

bethanya
9/14/14

The dress fits as though it was custom made for me. Color is perfect and it is very well made. I tried on dresses that were much more cheaply made and cost way more in the stores here in Houston that looked like potato sacks on me. I was extremely nervous about ordering a dress for my daughters wedding online, but JJ's House was an excellent gamble. The only drawback is that it is so long, which is unusual since I am a very tall woman and dresses and pants are almost always too short. I will have to have the hem altered and that is the ONLY thing wrong with this dress. But I would rather have it too long than too short. I typically wear a standard 18W and so I did not send any custom measurements and I was so afraid it would be too tight or something, but it is perfect. Also got the shoes to wear with it. Both are excellent and the shipping was lightening fast. I am so pleased. Thank you JJ's House.

claudinew
9/14/14

Thank you so much for such a beautiful dress the quality is amazing, the fit is perfect, such great value for money, I will get married in October and I cant wait to wear my dress I feel so special in it when I tried it on it brought tears to my eyes, Thank you ocne again for my amazing dress and all the support. highly recommend JJ'S HOUSE OUTSTANDING

aryab
9/14/14

I ordered this dress as a mother of the groom formal in burgundy I had it custom made to my measurements and it is absolutely perfect! it fits beautifully and is incredibly well made. I was a bit nervous ordering with out trying it on first but it is elegant and a perfect fit. I will definitely use JJ's house again! I have also told all my friends to check out for themselves and their daughters for Prom!

meii
9/14/14

i ordered this dress in white... and it was perfect, the way I imagined! I would always recommendfor my friends... and I will buy again... thanks for the quality!!!

wilmac
9/14/14

GRAZIE MILLE ...L'ABITO E SEMPLICEMENTE STUPENDO ...ARRIVATO IN PERFETTO ORARIO...GRAZIE E sicuramente comprerò ancora da voi :)

brisak1
9/14/14

Ordered this petticoat for my Trumpet/Mermaid Wedding Dress. It fits perfect, no problems. Makes the dress look much fuller at the bottom. If you are not sure what petticoat to buy for your dress just message too JJ's House. Very quick and helpful respond. Thank you for all your help!

terrief
9/13/14

Careful ladies. This place tries to not take returns, even for dresses that are off-the-rack, non customized sizes. The dress I ordered was not the color I expected. They originally told me that colors vary on computers and the workmanship was good so perhaps I would take a 15% discount and give the dress to a friend. I rejected that solution and finally spoke to a returns representative after waiting several days. They did allow my return for a full refund and covered my shipping costs but it took some pushing on my part.

philomenad3
9/13/14

What can I say about the dress other than WOW! It was amazing(: This dress made my homecoming feel like a real ball. I couldn't have found a better dress anywhere else! Thank you so much JJ's House!! <3 Absolutely loved my dress. It was so perfect. Kept getting compliments all night~

danetter1
9/13/14

dress arrived this morning, absolutely beautiful, fits perfectly and the material that's in this dress is perfect, I will be a happy mother of the bride when I walk my daughter down the aisle in this dress , well worth the money

siobhanc1
9/13/14

Ordered the dress in a dark green for my daughter's wedding...I was a bit nervous but the dress arrived and it is well made...fits well except for maybe one minor adjustment but since I did not custom size it really is great! I had it very quickly and am pleasantly pleased with their dress and their quality and workmanship! Great job JJ's!!

buntyg
9/13/14

We fell in love with the invitation cards at our first sight and decided to order them immediately. It tuns out that your products have not disappointed us. They are much more delicate than expected. Thank you!

kaylinz
9/13/14

I ordered the dress as is, Navy Blue and the order came through very quickly. The dress was beautifully made and I really can't fault it. I ordered custom made and sizing was great, plenty of length for me to play with on hem, fully lined, and lovely materials. Will be ordering my bridesmaids dresses from here also! Highly recommend.

brandim4
9/13/14

I love this company and their website. I have ordered numerous products from them. Their customer support team is great and always there when needed. They have great prices and quality. I recommend highly for anyone needing wedding dresses or supplies.

susane31
9/13/14

I ordered the Ball-Gown Sweetheart Chapel Train Satin Wedding Dress With Embroidered Sash Beading Sequins (002004606). The dress is beautiful, I had them customize my dress and it fits perfectly, if you are going to wear high heels add a few inches so it will be long enough.

haileef
9/13/14

I recommend this site. The shoe that my sister ordered was beautiful. Ture to size and the price is quite affordable.

lorir19
9/13/14

Very VERY happy with this dress! I ordered it with my measurements using jjshouse measurement guide and when I recieved it in the mail (quicker than I thought I would), it fit like a glove! I wore it as my wedding dress because I was going for a "grecian" theme and I recieved SO MANY compliments! Every one loved it! Thank you jjshouse.com for your EXCELLENT service!! You're awesome and I will be a returning customer!

rosag6
9/13/14

I am satisfied with the fabric and make. The dress fits me like a glove! Love! Love! Love! I will tell all my colleagues about your website!

peaceb1
9/13/14

The shoes were made very well I must say I was very surprised I love them.
I was apprehensive about placing an order, but was so completely delighted to receive my gorgeous shoes, just a few weeks after placing the order. It is true to colour and alos of a very good quality.

haleighl
9/13/14

The dress arrived and is just WONDERFUL and very well executed. I am overjoyed and I really recommend JJHouse to everybody!!!!

rhiann15
9/12/14

Very pleased with the shoes just what I wanted. The only thing I will say is to make sure you measure your feet using the measuring guide as I normally wear I size 5 but after measuring my feet and referring to the size chart found that I would need a 5.5.

jamiel31
9/12/14

I am so dissatisfied with this site and the product they sent. I had a custom fit done - paying extra so I could get the perfect fit. Yeah, I don't know what they did but it wasn't my measurements. The boobs were comically too high and inexplicably padded, the arms were not fitted at all like in the picture, the waist was huge - seriously it had 5 inches of extra room at least and the length was about 5 inches too short. When I contact cutover service they told me they cheated with quality control and they sent me the size 12 dress I requested (I never ordered a size 12 and even if I did the dress fit like a size 18) then they recommended I take it to a local tailor to have it custom fit as it was still a perfectly good dress option for me. I'm not sure at what point a tailor can grow fabric to make it long enough to wear but I don't see that happening. I was even willing to return the dress and try a different dress since the dress isn't close to as sleek or sexy as the picture shows on the website but customer service thought only getting 15% to cover tailoring was sufficient.

Tip for consumers: They don't show bad reviews - they never posted my review

fleurc
9/12/14

What a gorgeous dress! I fell in love with the dress at my first sight and bought it immediately. I received the dress this morning. It looks more beautiful than expected! I'll wear this dress to my friends party. Thank you JJsHouse!

irinak8
9/11/14

Love the dresses. I had mine custom made for my daughter's wedding. Everyone raved about my dress! Couldnt be happier! They made my day. Dresses arrived earlier than I expected!

chantell17
9/10/14

The dress was perfect, the dress came in time, great service

hannahb12
9/9/14

JJs house is so easy to use, the quality is impeccable and service is friendly and fast

susank36
9/8/14

This dress was ordered for my son's wedding. The color and quality was beyond my expectations. Service delivery was very fast . I had used the custom fitting option and the dress was perfect. I will definitely use JJ's House in the future. Thank-you!SK

manuelad
9/8/14

It is a gorgeous dress. I purchased it to wear for the reception, but it's so beautiful, sexy, and elegant that it had become my dress for the ceremeony as well. We got married on the beach in August and this dress was light cool, and well crafted. Thanks so much!

bronwynl
9/8/14

Gente! Recebi meu vestido!!! Perfeito!!!!!!!!! valeu à pena esperar!!! O vestido é lindo, o acabamento é perfeito, como pedi sob medida, nada de ajustes.... Obrigada JJSHOUSE por esse cuidado!!!!!

henriettaa
9/8/14

I have been to countless bridal fairs over the years and failed to find a dress within our budget that i liked. I was hesitant to order online but i had heard that a friend had brought her formal dress through JJs House and the dress looked amazing so i tried it myself! I paid the extra to have a custom fit and i could not be more happier with my purchase! THE DRESS IS GORGEOUS (with the quality you would have thought i had paid $1000+) and my dress arrived a week earlier then expected so i was thrilled when i could try it on and the fit was PERFECT! I will be back in a few weeks to purchase my bridesmaid dresses!!

beccat
9/8/14

Is é an gúna breá le caighdeán ard, gach ceann de mo chairde cailíní mar seo gúna agus an praghas gúna freisin an-íseal, bheadh mo chairde mhaith liom a ordú roinnt gúnaí dóibh freisin, beidh mé iad a ordú go han-luath

kristinal3
9/8/14

I was extremely happy with the custom made dress I ordered, as well as the knee high boots I ordered. I received my merchandise very quick. I highly recommended their services.

carmelaa1
9/7/14

thank you jjshouse for a fast dress made, fast delivery. bought dress in custom size and it is perfect fit, well made, good material. can't wait till my big day. would recommend to anyone!! thank you again!! will post some photos after my wedding :)

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber