US Government's NSF

feedback@jjshouse.com

591 Reviews for JJsHouse

▼ Sort by: recent

9/1/14

I had a mostly pleasant experience. The only downside to my order was that the pleats on my dress did not match the pleats in their photos. I kinda wish I could give them 4.5 instead of 4, because everything else was wonderful. I absolutely LOVE my shoes. I bought three pairs to accompany my dress and they all came back perfect. Additionally, since they line the soles with a cushion, even the platform heels were super comfortable. My package was delivered 11 days after I ordered. I knew the risk going into this purchase so I am happy with my experience. They were quick to apologise and compensate me and the pleats were not a complete disaster, just a bit of a disappointment, since that was one of my favourite parts of the design.

9/1/14

The bottle opener is wonderful for me. When I saw it at the first time, I thought it was a knife. Finally, after I found it was a bottle opener, I bought it immediately for the amazing design.

9/1/14

Bonjour, je prends le temps de vous laisser un petit message pour vous remercier.J'ai re?u ma robe de mariée dans les délais de 20j et elle était tout simplement magnifique comme sur les photos du site. Elle a été faite sur mesure donc m'allait à la perfection. La matière est de très bonne qualité rien à redire la dessus. Je recommande jjshouse à toute celle qui hésite à acheter sur internet une robe aussi importante.

9/1/14

This dress is stunning, I couldn't be happier. Its very well made.

9/1/14

je souhaite vous remerciez , je viens juste de recevoir ma robe dans les délais , elle
est parfaitement a ma taille , est magnifique !!! grace a vous je serez la plus belle
pour le jour J .

9/1/14

This is my daughter's dress. We were NERVOUS, having read numerous reviews. The dress is really BEAUTIFUL. I just can’t believe my eyes. It is EXPERTLY made. I feel happy as I didn't make it with sleeves. My daughter likes it so much and she feel comfortable in this dress. Fee for custom size is really worthwhile.

9/1/14

Sehr schön Kleid und gut verarbeitet.
Meine Tochter war überglücklich mit dem Kleid!
Habe sehr viele Komplimente erhalten! Sehr bequemes Kleid!

9/1/14

JJ's House hat alle meine Erwartungen übertroffen. Nachdem ich die Bestellung aufgegeben habe, wurde ich direkt nochmals kontaktiert um noch genauere Massangaben zu machen, da ich ein massgeschneidertes Model angefordert habe. Die Kontaktaufnahme sehr professionell und zuvorkommend. Das Kleid wurde innert 9 Tagen (!) geliefert. Es passt wie angegossen, der Stoff ist wunderbar, wie auch die Verarbeitung des Kleides. Ich bin restlos begeistert und es ist sicher nicht das letzte Mal, dass ich eines der wundervollen Kleider bestellen werde. Ich kann nur die besten Noten erteilen! Herzlichen Dank für das tolle Kleid!

9/1/14

Wunderschönes Kleid, passt wie angegossen. Schneller Versand. Vielen Dank!

9/1/14

This is by far my favorite dress I have now. I was maid of honor at my best friends
wedding. This means lots of running around all day and making sure everything is
perfect. I felt so comfortable all night with this dress. Including dancing all out on
the dance floor. I did order 3 sizes (4,6,8) larger to make sure it fit the curves well. It was perfect and then taken in around the waist. Plus the order arrived less then a week of purchasing. So very impressed and so was my now married best friend. I could move any way I wanted too that whole day. Very light and breezy to wear. BEAUTIFUL!!

9/1/14

The dress looks amazing! Just like in the picture. The shoes fit amazing! I usually tend to get wide fit but these do not need to be in the wide size since the front is very spacious! Very comfortable and not too tall. By the way it was a very fast shipping. So happy with this! Thanks JJ House!

9/1/14

Платье прекрасное!!! Волновалось заказывать чер ез интернет, но платье уж очень понравилось и я р ешила рискнуть и не зря! Очень радует! Все в точн ости как на картинке! Особенно порадовала быстр ая доставка в Россию за 10 дней! Супер! Спасибо ог ромное! Буду рекомендовать своим подругам!!!!

9/1/14

The dress arrived in less than 2 weeks after I ordered it and is quite beautiful and appears very well made. I would not hesitate to order again.

9/1/14

I love all heart-shaped things. When I first saw the cake topper, I fell in love with it and bought it immediately. The amazing cake topper arrived today, and it is better than what shows in the picture.

8/31/14

I absolutely LOVE this dress !!! It was a perfect fit !!

8/31/14

magnifique robe! j'ai reçu ma robe à temps pour le mariage, je n'ai eu que des compliments.

8/31/14

J'étais très septique avant de faire cette achat. Ma robe est arrivé ujourd'hui et pour le prix(incroyable) elle est tout simplement parfaite. La qualité du tissus et de la couture est très bien J'ai choisis une taille standard et les grandeurs annoncé sont ceux que j'ai reçu.

8/31/14

El vestido es perfecto, en realidad perfecto. Excelente confección, es tal como lo ves en la página y tiene adicional el can-can lo cual no estaba descrito, que grata
sorpresa.

8/31/14

I ordered the Women's Kitten Heel Closed Toe Pumps with Rhinestone Ruched in white for my wedding in October. I received the shoes in perfect condition and they well exceeded my expectations! I had been searching stores near me and none matched my outfit well enough. All the shoes I browsed in the stores were high heels or poor quality shoes. Having Multiple Sclerosis, I tend to have difficulty walking in high heels and I refused to risk a fall on my wedding date in October by wearing shoes that are more likely to make me fall. Definitely recommend others to order from JJ's House if they are looking for great quality products for a wedding. Each time I have contacted the support online by putting in a ticket on my order, I have received a response within 24 hours.

8/31/14

I purchased a dress for an upcoming wedding. I paid $180 for the dress. It arrived and looked nothing like the dress in the picture. Not to mention it was cheaply put together and the stitching and sequins was a mess. No way could I wear the to a wedding! I had to go back and forth with the customer service who originally only wanted to give me 15% back. I finally settled for 40% just to be done with them. Buyer BEWARE! It isn't worth the money or the hassle. Dresses aren't what they look like in pictures!

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!

8/31/14

Excelente trabajo , muy conforme los felicito me encanto el vestido muy bien hecho excelente material y mano de obra muchas gracias!!

8/30/14

Recieved these shoes in white and they are beautiful, They are so comfortable and sooo pretty.

8/30/14

Absolutely gorgeous dress. I got married on early August and I bought my wedding dress from jjs house. It was absolutely perfect. It arrived 2 weeks after I ordered it, I got it custom made and everything with the dress was just right. All our guests were commenting on how lovely the dress was. I did get a dressmaker to put straps on it for me as when I tried it on I just thought I would feel more secure if I had straps on. There was tonnes of material in the back of the dress for tying it up so she used that for the straps. I want to wear the dress again now. Thank you so much jjs house. I will most definitely be ordering from this site again

8/30/14

Assorti à la robe, même couleur, même tissu, livraison respectée.
Super!

8/30/14

Meu vestido chegou ontem! Eu simplesmente amei! N?o precisou fazer nenhum ajuste, ficou perfeito! Recomendo a JJ'sHouse!

8/30/14

Платье просто прелестное. Качество идеальное. Спасибо вам за хорошую работу!

8/30/14

Recibí mi vestido hoy y está hermoso!
Wow!
Robe bien taillée. Finitions impeccables. Très joli modèle pour un mariage ou un gala.

8/29/14

The dress was the WRONG colour, the WRONG style, the WRONG size and it was different to the dress a ordered. I spent months emailing them and used photos I prove it was wrong and they still refused to give me a full refund. They said 'it may slightly differ from the original design' if they told me that before I ordered, I wouldn't of ordered it! Very difficult to get a refund and still haven't! It was a custom dress and all the measurements are wrong and on the site, it says they will give you a refund if the measurements are wrong but they refused to acknowledge that.
Stay away!
I read the read the reviews and thought maybe mine will be different and it wasn't!
BUYER BEWARE! Should be shut down as a shopping website!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

8/27/14

Comprei um véu catedral lindo, chegou em perfeito estado e era idêntico a foto, valeu muito a minha compra adorei

8/27/14

Very good quality dresses - pretty much what I was looking for! A little bit too pricey, however, the order was delivered pretty quickly. The only problem is the custom charge as the orders shipped from China. But overall the service is good - although it would be quite good if the dresses's picures could be enlarged when viewing

8/26/14

JJ'sHouse has made three teenagers feel like princesses and a whole town admire their espectacularly beautiful and well done dresses.
They are very professional and their prices are really cheap when you see their quality and compare with the best dress makers.

Tip for consumers: Taje into account custom taxes when you buy

8/25/14

Let's see if you will allow this post. Will screen shot it to prove. Do not order if it's a special event. WILL NOT REFUND, exchange or FIX any issues. Terrible answers. Say different spools of material so AFTER purchase, will say they MAY be different slightly! You be the judge!!!! Or if it means anything to you, RUN! Go with a company you trust and with stand by their product.
Wish my experience had been better. Asked if they were same material, same color, would they match, answer was, YES! All I asked for was an exchange to Black. Got a "NO"
Would a true customer service company do that?

Tip for consumers: RUN

****UPDATE: Got an email at 5:00 am saying they will refund. Waiting on the return slips for each of the girls but called tonight to check on progress. When I told her that we have not received the emails, she apologized and asked what she could do besides run to check on emails. I do feel that now they are trying HARD! Very stressful but the dresses were nice, just not the same color. I would suggest them but tell you to order together at the same time. I will update once we have everyon

8/25/14

**EDIT: Although the make of my dress was horrible, the after sale customer service has been really pleasant. At this moment I am waiting for my refund for the dress and return shipping. I have received several calls from them asking about what they can do to make it better which shows that they are trying to improve things. I will update again as soon as I have the money show up as processing in my account. They sent me a copy of the refund but I see nothing in my account as of yet.

I wonder how many bad reviews are being covered with what seems like a PR ploy. My dress is HORRIBLE but I believed all the good reviews....I had the custom measurements and although I can say it fits, the way it was made is NOT flattering. 1. First the bodice was made WRONG and is WAY too long. How that can done when they can email at any time with more info is beyond me 2.The laying of fabric through the body is thick and not portioned and cuts off at the wrong spot! I take off the dress and lose inches instantly! A dress is not supposed to highlight, it is supposed to mask these things! I have no idea what to do as I spent all my money on this and now I have a week to find an alternative. I was supposed to be happy for my military ball and this is making me anxious and so upset! Trying to return for a refund now as that is the only thing that will make this whole experience better....Ill write another review then...This is not a value if you spend that money and the dress is USELESS

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE! Unless you want a dress that makes you look bigger than you are and is not flattering in any way possible! I dont even want to upload a photo as its horrible!

The dress I order is marvellous I loveeeeeeee it

8/25/14

"The dress I received looked nothing like the dress on the website and was absolutely awful. When I contacted them regarding returning the dress they said that they do not do refunds and that due to having many dress makers there may be differences in the dress I received but they will not refund me if I don't like the dress they sent. Beware- THEY WILL NOT LET YOU RETURN THE DRESS- take this into account when trying to save money buy shopping with them."

8/25/14

I am very satisfied with JJ´s House products. I orderd a gorgeous wedding dress together with matching shoes, petticoat and veil... I LOVE EVERYTHING !!!!
You can order without no fear and I do hope that the quality will stay the same.
Best regards from Germany

nice stuff
cheap
fast shipping
i can trust them

8/24/14

Perfette!!!!! Vi ringrazio infinitamente!!!! le scarpe mi calzano a pennello e la finitura è ottima!!! Avete partecipato alla felicità del mio matrimonio!!! Consiglio a tutti JJ's house! Compererò ancora da voi!!! Grazie di cuore!!!

8/24/14

Very satisfied with the product quality, price and delivery. Will shop here again and will recommend to friends for sure.

8/24/14

JJsHouse provides great customer service and I am really glad of my purchase, definitely will buy from them again!

8/24/14

Super quality wedding dress!

8/23/14

The lining in the bridesmaid dress I ordered is visibly lumpy and the "built in bra" is a joke (who's boobs are right below their collar bone?). I emailed JJs House with pictures requesting to exchange for a different style (I have to order from them because the rest of the bridal party did and we need the fabric to match- otherwise I wouldn't). They wrote back with an automated email saying to get it altered and that it's "very hard" for them to take back dress! Excuse me?

[UPDATE!!!] I was so kindly contacted by Selinda who apologized and agreed the dress wasn't of good quality. She promised a refund and later even notified me that I didn't need to send the defective dress back to save me trouble. Wow! On TOP of that, she gave me a code for 10% my next order. I Just ordered a beautiful replacement and am hoping to have better luck with this one.
I am so wowed by the empathy and professionalism shown by Selinda. I am not easily won over in these situations and I must say that I am 100% happy with how she handled the incident. I will post a picture update of the replacement dress when it arrives : )

8/23/14

The gown came out looking really amazing just like the sample on their website.Thanks very much we are very happy even with the customer service at JJHOUSE :)

8/23/14

Excellent website, easy to navigate, fast delivery of good quality dresses

8/23/14

The products I have received are high quality, beautiful, and were received faster than expected. I will be returning time and time again and recommending to all my friends!!!

8/23/14

Great web shopping for special day and dresses

You will love it when you get your dress

I ordered more than 8 times from here. All dresses are so beautiful!!

8/23/14

Great customer service! And a beautiful dress that fits perfectly! Love it! I would recomend jjshouse to everyone. I know I will shop more dresses in the future.
Thank you!

8/23/14

I ordered a dress in the standard size, and it came within the week. It was very well made and exactly how I wanted it. Will definitely be back.

8/23/14

I would highly recommend JJsHouse! High sewing quality and the dress is extremely beautiful.

8/23/14

nesta compra ocorreu tudo certinho, produtos otimos, e a taxa tributacao justa. Amei os produtos, parabens...

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber