US Government's NSF

feedback@jjshouse.com

451 Reviews for JJsHouse

▼ Sort by: recent

7/25/14

I have ordered two tailored dresses and a clutch from jjshouse. Costs are 281€ including shipment fee. Additional I had to pay 96€ for custom. In total 377€!
The best side of this shopping experience was the fast shipping time. And the clutch is also very nice.
BUT both dresses are terrible! I was blinded by the loads of good reviews on their website. Both dresses are way too big in the breast part and the top of the dresses are way too long. The second dress is described as champagne and also the photos on their website showed a beige champagne color. What I received was a white/ivory dress, which I can definitely not wear or a wedding as a guest. Now that I have read all the reviews on the internet I really regret my order at jjs house!!!! Please be aware of ordering at jjshouse!

Edit:
Thank you jjshouse for the excellent solution. As I have told you at first I was very disappointed because the dresses didn't fit me at all although I gave them precise mass. Also, the dresses weren't that cheap in the end after adding shipping cost and tax I paid about 180€ per dress so I expected good dresses. As I have told you already my dissatisfaction per email I was very much positively surprised that you replied within a couple of hours with a solution. To sum it up the dress didn't meet my expectation and taking more measurements would be better for a perfect dress. BUT your customer service is excellent!

7/25/14

My experience with JJsHouse was amazing. The shipping and processing was on time and the dress was perfect.

7/24/14

Bought a bridesmaid dress in Burgundy....came in almost a cherry red color......BIG DIFFERENCE!!!! the only part of this dress that was the right color was the satin underlay....what good is that if no one can see it!?!?!? also the beading looks as if it was literally thrown onto the gown the the chiffon layering is all sewn into each layer making a HUGE lump on the seam in the back!!! then i get an even better surprise..... I HAVE TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL $55.45 CAD WHEN ITS DELIVERED?????? well thanks JJSHOUSE for telling me about that ahead of time (sarcasm) after a while they sent me a message stating that they were going to reimburse me the full price of the dress so i guess its ok now but still wouldnt recommend

7/24/14

I am extremely delighted with the beautiful custom made dress JJs House had made for me. I love the dress so much that I know my friends will love it too. It fits me so well it really looks good on me. I feel so good wearing it and would love for my friends and family to see it on me. One could also easily tell the high quality of the dress. It is very neatly sewn and just love how the tailor made it so.

I am completely satisfied and also very highly impressed by JJsHouse quality product - my custom made dress. Its Chat Live representatives and later Bella Chen and Susan Gu, the Customer representatives who continuously kept communicating with me through email while work was in progress and especially suggesting to redo my measurement using the JJsHouse Measurement Guide, had helped make my order come as I had expected. Thanks to all of them who took really good care of me. JJsHouse should be proud of them. They did an excellent job attending to me, so I will be one of your return customers.

Congratulations to all of you on a job well done!!!

7/24/14

Awesome!!! I have purchased 2 dresses from jjshouse and both are amazing quality with fast postage. I truly can not recommend them highly enough to anyone looking for a quality dress at an unbeatable price!!! So happy and can't wait for my wedding day :-D

7/22/14

Worst experience I have ever had online shopping. My first order through them was prompt however my second order of shoes was not, and the fastest they could get them to me was the night of my wedding! Then they only gave me a 50% refund, and were very slow at canceling my order. Don't ever order shoes from them, go to amazon!

7/22/14

buying from jjshouse is safe,u dnt have to worry about the money u have paid

7/21/14

Do NOT order from JJs House! If I could give it zero stars, I would.

[Update: "Adam" from JJs House saw this review and offered to give me a refund for the dress that was crap and a refund for the $45 I was charged upon delivery. So that's great. But now JJs House will not stop contacting me (two emails and three phone calls) about changing this review. While I am pleased with the refund, in my opinion, this company is still not worth the trouble.]

I was initially super excited to order two bridesmaids dresses that were the color and style I was looking for. However, I encountered multiple things that made me completely dissatisfied with this joke of a company.

1. Payment upon ordering would not work and I had to try multiple cards (I should have taken this as a sign).

2. Once I got the shipment notification, it said they were being shipping from Hong Kong. NO WHERE on the website does it say where it actually ships from.

3. Upon delivery I was told by UPS that I needed to pay an additional $45. I had already paid $30 for shipping when I placed the order.

4. I tried on both dresses. Thank god I ordered TWO sizes larger than I normally wear. However, the dresses were hideous. One looks like I'm wearing a bullet proof vest under my dress - the "lining" and "built in bra" are so thick it's like a quilt. The neckline of the dress stands away from the body and looks so terribly awkward. The second dress was also super padded and awkward. NOT happy!

5. It would cost me $80 to return the dresses, only to get a partial refund.

6. I tried calling customer service, and the phone number didn't even work.

This company makes crap dresses and has so many hidden costs and rip offs. Do yourself a favor and order elsewhere!

[Update 2: The second dress I ordered fit terribly, so I decided to take it to a seamstress and she was appalled at how badly it was made. I already got a partial refund since I was charged a ridiculous amount upon delivery, but I am now out about $130 on a dress that cannot possibly be made better. As as result, I don't think I'm going to be in an upcoming wedding. I was told I can't get a full refund because of their "competitive prices." Such a ripoff. I WANT THE REST OF MY MONEY BACK!

7/21/14

I REALLY regret not looking into this company before I ordered my dresses. I was ordering dresses for my bridesmaids, a few silk flower bouquets, flower girl baskets and a ring bearer pillow.

I initially ordered about 15 dresses as I was able to return for a full refund, as per their return policy. I always ALWAYS check the return policy whenever I buy something online. After a few exchanges with a rep via a ticket that was opened on the site, I brought it down to 5 dresses. I was advised by the rep to chose the styles I liked best and that I could send back the dresses I didn't want and order the style(s) that I liked. Lo and behold, once I got the dresses and checked them out, there were a few issues. These were small issues, but I'm planning my own destination wedding and details are my highest priority.

The color of the dresses (orange) were off, which I expected. But the color was a pastel macaroni and cheese (Crayola makes that color) instead of a vibrant orange as shown on the website. Two dresses were ordered with sashes, which were very cute, but again the color was off. The purple was supposed to be a vibrant color, but it was extremely dar, almost violet. To make matters worse, there was an odd smell on the purple dresses. Not sure what it was or how it got there, but its somewhere between moldy, old and dusty. I don't know why a dress made to order would have any smell. Very odd. Two of three bouquets had the same odd smell as well. Both were ordered for my bridesmaids, the size was perfect, but up close they looked EXTREMELY FKE and the workmanship on the lily bouquet was very poor. The other bouquet smelled absolutely lovely (just like real flowers!) but it was much smaller than described on the website. No WAY this is a bridal bouquet. The flower girl baskets, ring bearer pillow, and the other little things ordered where great and are good quality (the baskets are super cute!).

I'm not the happiest with any of the dresses, but I decided to make due with one of the styles and call it a day. I contacted customer service via the ticket that was previously opened to let them know what I decided to do. A new rep who I had not corresponded with previously (Nancy) replied, telling me I cannot return the dresses unless there is something wrong with them.

...

WAAAAAAAAAAIT a minute. I JUST finished going through that entire ordeal with the previous reps, and now someone new is giving me a problem that was already addressed and negotiated?? After seeing her response, I came online to find reviews on their returns, only to be horribly shocked. I will be seeking a refund for ALL of the dresses as this is not a company I want to deal with any longer. If I get no where with JJsHouse, I will go through PayPal. At least PayPal stands behind its customers.

UPDATE!!
Selinda @ JJsHouse has helped me resolve this issue. I was given a refund for the dresses as well as a partial refund of the cost to ship the dresses back. I am super happy with the resolution! They're customer service is pretty on point!

7/21/14

I am so sorry that I bought a dress from JJshouse. They claim to offer customer satisfaction and quality service. It is NOT true. I ordered a standard size 8 dress because I fit into a standard size 8 and I am average height. The dress fit was way off. It was way too big in the bust cup and way too long. They want me to take it to a tailor and offered me 15% off. I want to send it back along with the shoes I ordered which didn't fit either. They will not let me send it back even after taking photos which they requested proving the dress didn't fit . I order a lot of merchandise on line and I have never had a company refuse to let me return merchandise that I am unhappy with like JJshouse.

7/20/14

My experience with JJshouse is exclusively positive. Great customer service, fast shipping and beautiful handiwork - a masterpiece of dress!
Thank the with all my heart and will definitely buy from them again.

7/19/14

the dresses I received a very nice, but their size 10 and my size 10 are two different things.I couldn't get the size 10 dress to go down over my hips, it wouldn't close in the back across my trunk and upper back. When I notified them that I would like for them to send me a larger size and I would pay for the mailing cost ,they told me they did not do refunds or exchanges.I would have to purchase a new dress.I told them this was unacceptable because the tags on the dress says I have to return it within 7 days in order to exchange or get a refund. That is false advertisement.I just received an email from them telling me that day would you give me a 20 percent refund on my purchase. All I wanted was the day address to be replaced with something that fits my body.I am telling everyone I know what a horrible experience I've had and it never use them.

7/19/14

Prompt shipping, dress material and workmanship is excellent! I love the dress color and the veil. The shoes is so comfortable that i wore it until midnight! walking, dancing!... :-) I highly recommend JJHouse my friends and will be considering JJHouse in my future needs. Thank you very much!

7/19/14

If I can give zero star to this company I definitely will. Stay away from this company, they are shark.

I ordered 4 dresses to them for my bridesmaids and followed strictly their sizing chart. I received the dresses and guess what the color is way far from the photos in their website. Secondly the dresses are like 2-3 size smaller from what I needed. The dresses can only be zipped up to the waist only so its definitely way too small, same with the rest of the dresses. And the quality of the dress is a garbage. I contacted them and told them that I want to return the dress because it can never be use by my bridesmaids and ask for a refund. I also send them photos for proof that the dresses cannot be zipped up because its too small for the size we ordered. A representative name Ryan Zhang responsed that according to their quality control department the dress could fit the model very well so they are sure their dressmaker made the dress correctly. How in the world can those dress fit my bridesmaids when it can only be zipped up to the waist only!!!!! I paid $446.95 for the dresses and shipping plus $33.10 for the custom shipping which was not disclosed in their website. They offered me 15% refund of the dress value as a compensation!!! 15%???!!! So I paid almost 500 bucks for dresses that I cant even use??? Plus the stress that this company will give you is priceless. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST.

update july 19th
After the review below I was contacted by Selinda from JJShouse.She offered a refund for my last dress and also to send it back and return the money for that expense as well.
Ww will see how it goes.I added an star because I appreciate the prompt customer Service.

This is my second review about JJSHOUSE.COM and for sure the last one!I am extremely disappointed after giving them a second try.
Yes,I received a great service from Adam Chen and I got a refund for the first dress because it didn't fit as it should have according to their sizing chart.
I decided to order a different style and even thought the delivery time was perfect,the dress doesn't look like the one in the picture at all.(see link for dress on the website)

The dress I received is very poorly made,specially the back.It looks like someone took a piece of sating and cut a few holes in it and then decorated it.

Needless to say I wont be dealing with online shopping, in particular with JJsHouse.com

STAY AWAY!(original review)
I purchase a dress from this site hoping that I would be one of the few lucky ones that are satisfied with their products.Guess what? I WAS NOT!I ordered a size 10( after taking measurements( by the standards sizing that they offer) and when I tried it on it fits like 1 or 2 sizes SMALLER.My sister is a size 6 and she fits perfectly in it.How is that even possible?
Of course I contacted them, and like the previous posts here,they offered me a 15% refund to cover the seamstress cost.
On top of that,the dress initially costs $114 plus shipping iof $35 and yes:BORDER TAXES $56.So $204 later I have nothing to wear for the event that I ordered for.

.UPDATE
After writting this review i was contacted by Adam Chen from JJSHOUSE.He offered a full refund for the price of the dress which I accepted and a $20 coupon.
I added two starts because I appreciate his kind and professional manner.

I will trying again ,this time with my actual measurements.

7/18/14

Update:
After this review, i got contacted by JJshouse. After some e-mail, they came with a solution which i'm really happy about. Even though we are still not so happy about the dress, we are happy about the customers service, and the solution. Its shows us that even the product didn't meet the customers expectation, they are willing to help or even refund to satisfy a customers. That kind of behavior is very professional and worth (in my opinion) 2 more stars.

Original review:

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!

I wanted to buy a nice dress for my mother for my wedding. After some search i ended up with JJshouse, and decided to buy it here. Boy do i regret that decision.

When the package shows up, i was charged with a COD of 40 EUR. Turns out to be customs fee. Not really their fault, but still a nice headup would been nice. Only headup was at the FAQ page, and i for one never read the FAQ page.

My mother tried the dress, and turns out the armpit area was way to small. She cant even lift her arm without the dress cutting in her flesh, and she cant even move her arms without being in pain. We had her size measured by a professional tailor so only so little can go wrong, and somehow they got it wrong.

We complained, but all they can offer was 40% refund and keep the dress or full refund but have to send the dress back and pay the shipping cost myself.

In the end, we are forced to choose between wasting 160 EUR and correct the dress which will cost me atleast 40 - 50 EUR or wasting 70 EUR (customers fee + shipping cost) for absolutely nothing. It wasnt even our fault to beging with. We send the right measurement and they made the dress to small.

So advice to future buys, DONT DO IT. It will only cost you money and precious time and you probably wont be happy at the end.

7/18/14

I received custom order in less than 2 weeks.

7/18/14

The dress was great, sizing accurate, and shipping quick.

7/17/14

Excellent seller, highly recommended, exactly as described, very well packaged, excellent quality, fast shipping AAA+...

I'm happy to have bought in JJsHouse. The customer service staff was excellent, superb communication, time even more surprising answer. It was my first purchase and I felt so well taken care of, so I hope to buy some accessories with you soon.

Also, I have recommended to my friends. The quality of the dress is more than I expected (had heard that internet shopping not always had good quality), but JJsHouse surprised me.

Just appreciate the coverage to the city of Mexico and it allowed me to choose DHL.

7/16/14

**UPDATE**
After I posted my review I was contacted by a new JJs House representative via email and told that I would receive a 100% refund on the dress and that they would reimburse me for the return shipping. After mailing the dress back and letting the representative know, I was informed that I would receive a refund in 7-14 days. 7 days later I did receive my full refund plus the refund of postage.

I am glad that my complaint was expedited and the JJs House representatives eventually granted me the refund.

**ORIGINAL REVIEW**
I was referred to this company by a colleague and initially was very excited by the great selection of dresses. I ordered the "Sheath/Column V-neck Knee-Length Satin Lace $#*!tail Dress". I had my local tailor give me my measurements and I relied heavily on the sizing guide since I obviously was not able to try the dress on before buying it. I ordered a size 6 which based on the company's sizing chart should have been a little big on me (I planned on having the dress tailored to fit exactly so I wanted it a little big). When I received the dress I was shocked to find that it looked completely different in person than it did in the picture online. The dress featured on the JJs House website has a dainty lace overlay whereas the dress I received was made from heavy material used for window-treatments and a gaudy embroidery-lace overlay. Furthermore, instead of being too big, when I tried the dress on I found that it had been so poorly constructed that it barely fit me. The dress comes with a built-in-bra, which is nice; however, because of the shoddy craftsmanship this "bra" sits closer to my neck than breasts. The zipper was so cheap and kept getting caught on the fabric that I was actually afraid I would be trapped in the dress if I zipped it all the way up. The armholes on the dress are so constraining and are sewn so close to the head-opening that I could not stand normally or comfortably in the dress. Finally, because the armholes are so tiny and they are completely lined with that garish embroidery-lace, I cannot move without enduring painful chaffing all around my arms.

After I tried the dress on, I went on the JJs House website to read about their return policy and guarantee to customers which is filled with niceties such as "customer service is our top priority" and "JJs House uses the most delicate and comfortable fabric". I felt I had a good chance of being able to return the dress since it is completely unwearable and not at all the dress I ordered so following the directions on the JJs House website, I immediately contacted Customer Service. I included a full description of my complaint as well as pictures of the dress. Not long after I submitted my complaint, I received a response from one of the "Customer Service" representatives, Cathy Zheng. Cathy's response was to effectively brush my entire complaint under the rug and to blame my poor experience on my preferences rather than the poor quality of the dress. She then offered to give me a 10% refund to cover the costs of tailoring which was so absurd to me. I will never understand how a company which prides itself on "high quality" dresses thinks that they can pay dissatisfied customers a small portion to have someone else do their job!

My only advice to future customers is to seriously avoid this company because they are a huge scam. If you don't avoid this company, be warned that pictures on their website are completely different than the finished product they ship to customers. If I was able to give them zero stars in this review, I would have. Not only are their designers/dress-makers awful at their jobs, they have the rudest "customer service" representatives who blame dissatisfied consumers instead of taking responsibility for their errors. I am still waiting on a response from the company, but based on Cathy's initial response I am seriously doubtful that I will be issued a full refund--that being the case, I will definitely be contacting the Better Business Bureau regarding this sham of a company.

7/16/14

Very good service, immediate answers after asking, prompt delivery, precise sizing. My only complaint is with the cost of shipping. I paid an extra $50 before it could be delivered. But however, the dress is gorgeous and I am surpriced of the quality! If I buy it in my country, it would cost at least twice!

7/14/14

Bought 3 dresses from this company, and paid for expedited shipping.

First, I was charged an import/customs charge that was not disclosed. Before I picked up the dresses from UPS, I engaged in email exchanges with the company, requesting that they pay this undisclosed fee. Initially they refused, claiming that this fee is disclosed in their FAQs. After engaging in numerous email exchanges, they then agreed to refund me the full amount of this fee. Then, after I paid the fee and picked up the dresses, they claimed they did not agree to pay, and the email exchanges/negotiations began again. Finally they agreed to refund the full amount.

One of the dresses was made well, and I am very happy with it. However, I have significant problems with the other two dresses, and am in the process of trying to get my money back.

One of the dresses was NOT the dress pictured on the website. The company's excuse: Their website's pictures are not clear, but they gave me the dress I bought. Not so; the dress they sent me is clearly different (different beading, beads and beading design) . Still fighting over this, although they did agree to pay me a 20% refund.

As to the third dress, the armpit holes are way too small, and I cannot even lift my arms once I put the dress on. The company's response was to show me pictures of my bust measurements! LOL.....That was clearly not the problem, and this has yet to be resolved.

Since posting the above review, Adam resolved a few of my issues. I was repaid the undisclosed import fee, and - in an effort to amicably settle this matter - I was given a full refund on one of the dresses. Thank You Adam for your help.

7/14/14

I was afraid to buy from this site considering the important event that I need these dresses! but it was all ok, JJSHOUSE team responded to every question that I have fast and detailed dresses materials and tailoring are great! So in conclusion: fast and reliable, sure I'll buy from me here thanks

7/14/14

Update: Yesterday Adam from JJHouse called me to resolve the issue. I was so happy with the customer service and how much they were concerned to improve their services and quality of clothes. Adam apologized for not sending a dress that was upto the standards and asked for my feedback and my suggestion for improvement. They also suggested to the refund the full amount that I paid on the Burgundy/red dress.

Thanks a lot JJHouse, I think they deserve a second chance :)

As for the second dress i decided to keep it and do some alteration and fix the zipper. Will update you with the results.

Ok I ordered two dresses from JJHouse and was so excited to receive them and try them on.

First, I was shocked when at delivery they asked for an extra 48.12 dollars where I already paid for the dress and the shipment of the dress!!! I was not told of any extra amount that I have to pay, this is not acceptable as we should be informed of any extra expenses!!! I was shocked and disappointed!!! It is not a small amount and me knowing about it would make me change my decision from buying the dresses online!!

Second, I check the dresses and was so disappointed:

- The first dress (Sheath/Column Sweetheart Short/Mini Chiffon Lace $#*!tail Dress #016021212): I ordered a Burgundy dress and I receive a red dress!! the quality is so bad it looks like a 10$ dress if not less, the finishing is so bad (threads hangind all over the dress) the quality of the material is bad too and the dress was soooo short!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The second dress (Sheath/Column One-Shoulder Short/Mini Organza Charmeuse $#*!tail Dress With Ruffle Sash #016013728): the zipper doesnt zip and its loose (even thought the first dress fitted me well!!!!!).

Both dresses where in the same order and I ordered size 6. I shuldve been smart enough to read the reviews in this webiste before ordering from this website. It is a complete disappointment.

7/13/14

What Great Customer service from JJ's. I had a problem with a charge and they took care of it in a timely and professional way. I ordered a dress to wear for my Birthday celebration and it is Beautiful. Be sure and order any of the dresses by your measurements when looking at the sizes and not by your normal dress size. I'm glad I did and the dress fit perfectly, The silver cross key chains I ordered for gift favors are very nice. I can't wait for another occasion to come up so that I can order another dress.

7/13/14

quick delivery and beautiful dress! couldn't ask for more!

Everything was great.
Fast shipping
Dress as described in the page
friendly staff

7/12/14

JJs House is an amazing company with extraordinary staff. I received my dress and it is amazing. I did not have to wait long and there constant communication throughout the whole process was awesome. They even helped me find the right petticoat for my dress as i didn't even realize i needed one. Thank you very much for your service. I will definitely be buying my bridesmaid dresses from them.

7/12/14

it was my first time ordering stuff with JJhouse, when I placed order for my wedding dress. I placed order on 19 June late evening and next day I got confirmation of my order, and what more surprising they kept me updated not only in my order progress but as well give me info of any extras I might need to go with dress. it was so easy to deal with them and get replies to all my questions. and I got my dress delivered on 2 July. it was so quick only 12days I was amazed by that. I am recommending JJHouse to all my friend an family members. if they made my wedding dress as perfect as they have pictures on site I am confident to say that that they do perfect quality to all items they provide.

7/11/14

The dress was great quality, looked like the picture and true to size. It also came pretty fast!

7/11/14

Hi! I want to share my experience with Jjshouse.

About less than two weeks ago, I bought a dress with them and everything was ok until I received it; I was stocked; although I payed about 20 USD extra to assure the dress will fit me exactly with my body measurements, I noticed it fits me about 2 sizes bigger (more or less).

After I tryed it on, I wrote in the Jjshouse web page explaining my situation and asking for a refund to fix it because the wedding in which I will use it as a bridesmaid is soon and I didn't have time to return the dress and ask for another one. Minutes later, I received a kindly mail answering that in the next 24 hrs I will receive a response and for my surprise in less than 8 hours I received a mail saying that they will refund me 80 USD of the dress and 28 USD more because I payed customs when I received it and I was not informed of that charge.

Although I haven't received the money yet (they told me I will receive it in my account in the next 7 or 14 days), I can say I trust in Jjshouse as a company engaged with its customers and I am satisfyed with the service that they gave me. It's a Awesome! and I have never had such a quickly answer to my problem!

Thank you Jjshouse!

7/11/14

Our first time experience with JJsHouse was first class. The dress arrive in no time at all and fitted wonderfully. I would have no hesitation in recommending your firm with my friends

7/11/14

Excellent. I bought a number of things and always get them on time or earlier and the items are excellent quality. No need to search more just get my dresses/shoes and bags and everything from this website. Thanks

7/10/14

* UPDATE: Although I'm not fully satisfied with their products, they do DID resolve my issue. At the end I've received my money back quickly.

Pro's: good service and follow ups
Con's: Sizes and colors of dresses are not (at least in my case) are not matching in realtime

--- initial review below ---

$#*!ty company! Lost almost 300 euros here!

I've ordered a pink salmon dress and I've received a $#*!ty almost brown colored dress. They say they have made the dress in the correct color, and it has the problem most likely is that the colors of my screen are false.
Besides this, i've send them my measurement (100 cm) and instead of receiving this size the send me a dress of 104 cm. Way too big! Their answer... We have made the dress in the correct size.
Yeah right...!

I can't believe they have so many satisfied clients (5 star ratings).

consider ordering? beware, at own risk!

7/10/14

excelente mi experiencia! quede muy feliz!!!

7/6/14

**UPDATE**
After I complained I immediately got response from the JJshouse team offering to refund 100% of the cost if I sent it back, or 40% and I could keep the dress, I chose option #2 because I didn't want to go through the hassle of shipping it back, even though I was disappointed with the quality of the dress the customer service is AWESOME!!!!

Not what I expected, I ordered a size smaller and the bust was still way too big about 2 inches, the stiching is terrible, the dress also seems to have less fabric than the picture, its kind of droopy (I look like fred flinstone)... On the plus side, the fabric quality is ok and the packet arrived on time. Don't think I'll be ordering from this store any time soon though!

7/6/14

I was nervous about ordering dresses online, but my experience with JJHouse was great! Their site has a lot of pictures of the dresses so it's easy to browse and find the perfect dress. The color was exactly how it appeared online, too, which was another thing I worried about. It's also nice that you can upload custom measurements to have the dress tailor made for your size, though I found their pre-existing sizes to match those of most instore sizes.

7/5/14

Paid a $44.00 shipping charge then when UPS left a notice on my door, it says I have to pay $72-$92 to UPS. This should be told to buyers when placing the order! That is not right! Now I can not receive my item!

7/5/14

My dress is beautiful. It fits perfectly and I look forward to wearing it to my special event. It is well made and came in excellent time. Would definitely purchase again.

7/4/14

Olen hyvin tyytyväinen palveluunne. Paketti saapui kotiovelle nopeammin kuin olin odottanut, siitä iso kiitos. Palvelunne sähköpostin välityksellä oli ystävällistä. Puvun mitat ovat juuri minulle sopivat ja häämekko on hyvin kaunis, sellainen kuin odotin sen olevan. Kaikenkaikkiaan palvelu oli hyvää.

7/3/14

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! need to get a refund and they want us to ship the dress back to China? DON'T BUY FROM THEM! CONTACTING BETTER BUSINESS SERVICES! Have now contacted the postmaster general office for complaint on shutting down their business in the U S A.
Finally got a refund but not for the full amount and will not order from them again

7/3/14

***UPDATE***Please refer to my review on 6/27/14 which is listed below.
After SEVERAL correspondences back and forth with the company with SEVERAL reps, I was offered a full refund on 1 of the 2 dresses and a store credit for the unexpected COD charge (Which will most likely never be used due to this experience). This actually does not rectify my initial concerns (see below), but was a compromise I accepted based on what I was offered.

***Dress color was NOT EVEN CLOSE to what they have posted. I understand " slight variations" due to materials and "computer images being different". HEAR me when I say this was NOT the case. Claimed it was due to different materials on dress (Chiffon & satin). Requested the dress in Ocean Blue. The Chiffon was turquoise & the satin was...if I had to come up with something CLOSE I would say MAYBE periwinkle at best. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? IF they are unable to secure fabric that is closer in shade THEY SHOULD NOT OFFER THIS DRESS IN THIS HUE!!!! SIMPLY state it isn't available. In addition our dresses arrived with a STRONG FISH SMELL!!! Followed there refund procedures with both a phone call AND a service ticket immediately. Was told to simply hang the dresses to air out & they'd only provide a 10% refund. 10%?!?!?! NOT acceptable. The product was m is - represented and you are trying to justify with PAT answers.
Let's not even get into the $48 COD charge I was hit with upon delivery that I new NOTHING about!

7/3/14

I had a terrible experience. I paid for expedited delivery, the dresses were late. The package came with a COD charge because it was from China, yet another unpleasant surprise associated with this company. When they replied to my email, they said that I had to pay the COD and that if I chose to return the dresses they would refund 40% of my cost. Thankfully I contacted UPS and PAYPAL, they have disputed the transaction.

Weeks later: My issue with JJshouse has been resolved. Thank you to Paypal for standing behind me and Adam at JJsHouse. I still regret the time wasted disputing this.

7/2/14

Purchase with JJ’s House: 4/30/2014
Total amount of purchase: $ 273.97
I purchased for JJ'S HOUSE and I provided specific measurements and yesterday 5/14/14 I received a wedding dress which I believe to be a used item or just overall very poorly done dress. The dress had the following issues which I have pictures of.

1. The company fraudulently added an additional charge to pay without notice of 46.84 which had to be written by check when picked up by UPS.

2. When opening the box I found a dress that had a few stains inside the tulle.

3. The stitching through the dress is uneven.

4. The zipper is not attached to the dress.

5. All of the lace is cut uneven and has a few holes.

Update :

Rep Adam ensure that I was refunded for my dress and the delivery cost and apologized for the item I received. Adam provided excellent customer service and lots of followup

7/1/14

I wish I would have seen the reviews before I ordered!! Please listen to all the others. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE... You will be so sorry. What other website does not offer to refund unworn items?!? I too was offered the 15% refund then after I replied that it wasn't acceptable, they offered me 20% and told me that I should take it to a tailor to have the problem fixed and that they don't make very much profit off of it. I told them that the top bumps out and has a weird shape. In their email back they stated that " if your product arrives in a defective manner you will get a full refund." I sent them pictures of the neckline and how it doesn't lay flat and buckles. They sent me back a picture of the dress when it was made, well duh, the body form is just that, a form. It looks fine on it because the mannequin doesn't move! As soon as you put it on it gaps and buckles. I will be letting everyone know on social media to never order from this site!!!

UPDATE: After a few emails back and forth I was offered a full refund. Once I started communicating with Adam everything was fine. He was very helpful in assisting me in getting the refund.
Thank you Adam for your help!

6/30/14

Edit: After I wrote my last review, they contacted me and I got a refund for the price of the dress (not the shipping cost and the customs fee) We also get to keep the dress so I think they filled up their responsibility towards me as a customer. I still feel that it's a shame I needed to go here and write before they helped me though.

First review: Me and my bridesmaid was looking for a dress for her to wear at my wedding, we found one that we both liked (in the picture) ordered it in a size 16 and when it arrives it's way to big. The fitting is all wrong over the chest and it's just not good. We contacted them within the seven days and told them we wanted to return the dress and the answer we got was that they wanted pictures of the dress. In what matter is that necessary when we already told them we want to return it because we're not happy with it? On top of it all - today we got a fee of 30 euros that wasn't expected or mentioned anywhere which makes the total price for the dress way higher than what it's worth.

I am really disappointed and I would not recommend anyone to buy anything from this company I certainly will never make this same mistake again.

6/29/14

I am from Sweden and I was a bit sceptical about ordering my wedding dress from another country. But I read some reviews about JJ:s and took a chance. And I dont regret it at all. The service is excellent, I hade many questions and JJ:s answered them quick and polite. After only one week and two days the dress came. I ordered it customed sized and it fits like a glove. The fabric feels expensive and luxourius. The dress is just amazing! I will tell all my friends about JJ:s! Thank you for making me the most important dress in my life!!

6/27/14

After reading several reviews I was cautious about ordering but after receiving the dress I am very happy. Colour and style exactly as shown on the website. All up it took 2 weeks from ordering to receiving (probably missed a busy time). No issues with delivery - from China to New Zealand in 6 days.
Fabric and craftsmanship of good quality. Would definitely consider using again

6/27/14

Customer Support was great, Had trouble with getting the measurements right but the support for the service department was very helpful. My dress is a perfect fit. The support group was very patient and helpful. This is very much appreciated in such a stressful time. I would order from JJsHouse again and recommend them too.

6/26/14

I am extremely disappointed in this online store i ordered a wrap for my mum for my wedding, when i received the wrap it is clearly the wrong colour i ordered champagne and the wrap is a pink colour i even showed them a photo with the dress(which is champagne) so they could see, after multiple messages i am still unable to receive my full refund (even though their returns policy says if the colour is wrong you are entitled to a full refund) i would not recommend this store to anyone!

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber