US Government's NSF

feedback@jjshouse.com

564 Reviews for JJsHouse

▼ Sort by: recent

8/27/14

Comprei um véu catedral lindo, chegou em perfeito estado e era idêntico a foto, valeu muito a minha compra adorei

8/27/14

Very good quality dresses - pretty much what I was looking for! A little bit too pricey, however, the order was delivered pretty quickly. The only problem is the custom charge as the orders shipped from China. But overall the service is good - although it would be quite good if the dresses's picures could be enlarged when viewing

8/26/14

I'm really really really disappointed with JJS. Today the courier arrived to deliver a package too small and too light to hold my dress, the shoes and the pochette I ordered. So I don't even want to imagine the quality. Also I have to pay customs charges 87 euro not indicated. It's more than 30% of the entire cost !! I have no intention to pick up the package and I want a refund of the amount paid. Never again JJS House......
Update:
After just one day I have been contacted by Selinda and Adam of customer service with email and by phone. They were worried every day to fulfill my requests and eventually they offered me a satisfactory repayment. so, at the end, I'm very satisfied and I will buy again on their site because they guarantee seriously excellent customer service. I will update you when the refund will come

8/25/14

Let's see if you will allow this post. Will screen shot it to prove. Do not order if it's a special event. WILL NOT REFUND, exchange or FIX any issues. Terrible answers. Say different spools of material so AFTER purchase, will say they MAY be different slightly! You be the judge!!!! Or if it means anything to you, RUN! Go with a company you trust and with stand by their product.
Wish my experience had been better. Asked if they were same material, same color, would they match, answer was, YES! All I asked for was an exchange to Black. Got a "NO"
Would a true customer service company do that?

Tip for consumers: RUN

****UPDATE: Got an email at 5:00 am saying they will refund. Waiting on the return slips for each of the girls but called tonight to check on progress. When I told her that we have not received the emails, she apologized and asked what she could do besides run to check on emails. I do feel that now they are trying HARD! Very stressful but the dresses were nice, just not the same color. I would suggest them but tell you to order together at the same time. I will update once we have everyon

8/25/14

**EDIT: Although the make of my dress was horrible, the after sale customer service has been really pleasant. At this moment I am waiting for my refund for the dress and return shipping. I have received several calls from them asking about what they can do to make it better which shows that they are trying to improve things. I will update again as soon as I have the money show up as processing in my account. They sent me a copy of the refund but I see nothing in my account as of yet.

I wonder how many bad reviews are being covered with what seems like a PR ploy. My dress is HORRIBLE but I believed all the good reviews....I had the custom measurements and although I can say it fits, the way it was made is NOT flattering. 1. First the bodice was made WRONG and is WAY too long. How that can done when they can email at any time with more info is beyond me 2.The laying of fabric through the body is thick and not portioned and cuts off at the wrong spot! I take off the dress and lose inches instantly! A dress is not supposed to highlight, it is supposed to mask these things! I have no idea what to do as I spent all my money on this and now I have a week to find an alternative. I was supposed to be happy for my military ball and this is making me anxious and so upset! Trying to return for a refund now as that is the only thing that will make this whole experience better....Ill write another review then...This is not a value if you spend that money and the dress is USELESS

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE! Unless you want a dress that makes you look bigger than you are and is not flattering in any way possible! I dont even want to upload a photo as its horrible!

The dress I order is marvellous I loveeeeeeee it

8/25/14

"The dress I received looked nothing like the dress on the website and was absolutely awful. When I contacted them regarding returning the dress they said that they do not do refunds and that due to having many dress makers there may be differences in the dress I received but they will not refund me if I don't like the dress they sent. Beware- THEY WILL NOT LET YOU RETURN THE DRESS- take this into account when trying to save money buy shopping with them."

8/25/14

I am very satisfied with JJ´s House products. I orderd a gorgeous wedding dress together with matching shoes, petticoat and veil... I LOVE EVERYTHING !!!!
You can order without no fear and I do hope that the quality will stay the same.
Best regards from Germany

nice stuff
cheap
fast shipping
i can trust them

8/24/14

Perfette!!!!! Vi ringrazio infinitamente!!!! le scarpe mi calzano a pennello e la finitura è ottima!!! Avete partecipato alla felicità del mio matrimonio!!! Consiglio a tutti JJ's house! Compererò ancora da voi!!! Grazie di cuore!!!

8/24/14

Very satisfied with the product quality, price and delivery. Will shop here again and will recommend to friends for sure.

8/24/14

JJsHouse provides great customer service and I am really glad of my purchase, definitely will buy from them again!

8/24/14

Super quality wedding dress!

8/23/14

The gown came out looking really amazing just like the sample on their website.Thanks very much we are very happy even with the customer service at JJHOUSE :)

8/23/14

Excellent website, easy to navigate, fast delivery of good quality dresses

8/23/14

The products I have received are high quality, beautiful, and were received faster than expected. I will be returning time and time again and recommending to all my friends!!!

8/23/14

Great web shopping for special day and dresses

You will love it when you get your dress

I ordered more than 8 times from here. All dresses are so beautiful!!

8/23/14

Great customer service! And a beautiful dress that fits perfectly! Love it! I would recomend jjshouse to everyone. I know I will shop more dresses in the future.
Thank you!

8/23/14

I ordered a dress in the standard size, and it came within the week. It was very well made and exactly how I wanted it. Will definitely be back.

8/23/14

I would highly recommend JJsHouse! High sewing quality and the dress is extremely beautiful.

8/23/14

nesta compra ocorreu tudo certinho, produtos otimos, e a taxa tributacao justa. Amei os produtos, parabens...

8/23/14

The item shipped quickly and was packaged good. Veil looked more beautiful in person than it did in the picture. The beading on the veil was just lovely and everyone was shocked when I informed them I purchased it from Hong Kong. It went perfect with my dress and was the exact umph I needed to add to my wedding gown.

8/22/14

La robe est très belle, bien coupée et finie et la couleur bordeaux correspond bien à celle qui est proposée dans votre catalogue. J'ai été très agréablement surpise de la rapidité de la confection et de l'envoi. JJ's House est une société sérieuse à recommander.

8/22/14

I ordered a tailor-made A-Line/Princess Scoop Neck Floor Length Chiffron Bridesmaid Dress with Ruffle in the color watermelon.
I ordered this dress custom made and arrived in two weeks. It is simply beautiful and fits perfectly. The workmanship is wonderful and the beading cannot be faulty. It weighs a lot though. The beading is extensive which adds to the weight. I also order a shoulder cover, and this is the same colour, and has extra length on it so it can be wrapped in many different methods. I am very happy with my purchase

8/22/14

I was sceptical at first I never ordered anything on line I took a chance and ordered my wedding dress, when it arrived I tried it on and although I had to get it altered I absolutely loved it so then I had more confidence to order the accessories, shoes ,wrap ,hair decor, body shaper, garment bag. I tried everything on and I'm so pleased with the quality and price I definitely will tell all my friends to order from you, Thank you very much for making our special day that much more less stressful.

8/22/14

All I can say is OMG!!!! The dress came out gorgeous!! The jade is so much prettier than the online swatch. Amazing to have a dress custom made. No tailoring...life doesn't get better than that! Have already picked out the next two dresses that I will be ordering in the next two weeks for upcoming events.

8/22/14

The dress arrived after only 8 days from the booking. This looks exactly like in the picture and the fabric is smart and fits very well (although I'm not a model, but I wear size 8), it is also extremely comfortable.

8/22/14

The dress arrived very quickly and I love it so much. It was exactly what was shown in the picture. I couldnt be more happy with it and how beautiful it was for the price I had paid. I would recommend to anyone and be buying from you guys again. I felt so perfect in it. Thank you so much!

8/21/14

I bought a dress using custom measurements for my daughter's wedding. Even with the measurements it still didn't fit properly.

1. The zipper won't go up. It's not too tight, there's plenty of space to overlap, it's just stuck and won't budge. Not my fault. They suggested for me to go get THEIR faulty zipper fixed after I already spent $181 on this dress. They claimed the zipper may have been damaged during shipping through the 2 layers of plastic wrapper & cardboard box. Not sure how that could happen when the box and plastic was in tact.

2. The shoulders of the dress don't even touch my shoulders. They stick up @ least 3 inches off my shoulders and back. How can this happen when I gave them the exact measurements? Again they suggested that I go get it altered, spend more $.

3. They offered me 25% refund of the cost of the dress. This comes out to about $45. I had a seamstress look at it and she quoted me AT LEAST $100 to fix this dress. (In other words it's gonna cost more) I told JJsHouse that I would need at least 50% of the cost of the total order which would be about $90 to alter the dress or I would return it for a full refund. They did not accept this compromise even though I still come out a loser because I still have to alter a dress that has been defective since the moment I took it out of the box. Not my fault, they made the dress.

4. The front of the dress isn't smooth over my bust. It's really stiff and rippled. I promise you my chest should not look like this in any garment.

This dress would be defective even if the shoulders and bust did fit. You can't wear a dress with a zipper that is defective and won't go up showing your undergarments to the whole world!!!!! I mean seriously....

Why can't I get a 100% or 50% on a dress that is defective from their doing not mine?

Tip for consumers: Be aware that you can't return or get a fair refund of your purchases.

8/21/14

j'ai reçu les chaussures que j'avais commandé, merci de votre diligence, après essayage c'est tout à fait ce que j'espérai, j'aurai encore besoin de vous dans les prochains jours

8/21/14

The dress is beautiful and it came in very quickly! My only complaint is that it was little larger. The dress was great!

8/21/14

Very light weight, packaged for transit very well, received intact! Quick postage and perfect for my wedding! Thanks very much!!

8/21/14

I ordered a dress in dark navy specifically for my engagement and it is gorgeous. It is exactly as pictured and i am so happy i got it. Not only is beautiful but it is also made of very durable quality for a super cheap price. Thank you JJ's House! I will continue shopping here.

8/21/14

Ordered the dress a bit worried about everything from quality to color and size. I ordered size 8, since this was closest to my measurements. When I received my dress I first thought " Oh my Good, this dress is really orange, I cant wear this". But than I tried it on, and I loved it!!

8/21/14

I'm in love with this dress.
Received dress that i purchased for my daughters wedding arrived safely and as promised is a great fit thanks

8/20/14

I ordered a dress for a family wedding after many days hesitating whether I might buy it from a shop or doing it online. I wanted my dress custom size in royal blue color although it was very difficult to imagine a grey dress in a different colour. It took only two weeks to arrive home since my order. Everything is right: the colour, the size, the quality, the details and the high finish. I'm excited looking forward to wearing it.
Thanks for the information, the organisation and the manufacturing.

8/20/14

I bought my wedding dress to JJsHouse. It was a perfect fit (I measured everything following the instructions in the website) and it looked just the way it did in the webpage. The only problem was that it was a little bit dirty in the front, but with a little water the stain disappeared completely. I couldn't feel better with my purchase. It was definitely the best choice I could make. Thank you!

8/19/14

Arrived on time, not bad. Compared with other online shopping, this site is ok.

8/19/14

Great heels! love them! very comfortable and well made!

8/19/14

I ordered this dress for my wedding in October. This is just a great beautifully made dress. Fabric is very soft and comfortable.

8/18/14

I have now used JJHouse for numerous purchases. Everything is as described and arrived in a timely manner!! Will be using JJHouse again!! :)

8/18/14

Wonderful experience, quick easy and fast delivery. Dress absolutely wonderful thank you

8/18/14

Thank you very much for the dress! I was a bit scared of ordering via internet without trying, but now I can recommend it to everyone. The dress is beautiful , really high quality and looks exact as it looks in the pics. I ordered standard 6 size and it fits perfectly. Together with the dress I ordered also dance shoes and they are also ok!

8/18/14

The dress is so very pretty I've got my dress now but I wish that I had gotton this dress earlier. First it a dress that I would go for Perfect fit according to my measurements. Very fine quality of sewing. Fast delivery - took only 10 days to get it from the moment of my online order. Thank you very much for your services. :)

8/18/14

Great service and the products were just as they were supposed to be: perfect! I'm very satisfied with JJsHouse!

8/17/14

Excelentes precios y la calidad inigualable.

8/17/14

Ordered a few things here with free shipping, loved the little black dress and bling bling shoes. Just like the site.

8/17/14

I had my first online experience recently with jjshouse. I made a mistake on my purchase, and when I contacted the customer service team, they resovled the issue very patiently. They took care of everything from ordering to delivery. I am very satisfied with their service and the beautiful chiffon prom dress.

8/17/14

I have to be honest, I was worried about being scammed, but nothing like that happened! Customer service was timely and helpful. My dress arrived within the estimated delivery time, exactly in the customised size according to given by me measurements.

8/17/14

I have bought a lot of things from JjsHouse, and everything is as i Hope. Thank you for good service and produckt :)

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber