US Government's NSF

deeddart

301 Reviews for JJsHouse

▼ Sort by: recent

4/15/14

"I can not be so happy. Really, I got in tears!!! Thanks so much! You are so kind people...... I'm just happy. It took just 7 days to arrive in Sao Paulo - Brazil

Unfortunately I bought with 2 other products and the IRS took nearly a month to release them, not to mention the confusion of the post office tracking online.

Anyway, I'm happy! the products and the site is 100% reliable. Always I will buy on this website now! It Helped me a lot! Your people are so kind! I got in tears when i got my package! that is so beautiful! i could not believe it!

Eu não posso expressar como estou tão feliz. Eu não estava acreditando mesmo que seria tão linda a coroa, mantilha e estola. Realmente, peguei-me em lágrimas! Muito obrigado! Vocês são pessoas tão amáveis ??...... Estou feliz. Demorou apenas 7 dias para chegar em São Paulo - Brasil

Infelizmente eu comprei com 2 outros produtos e a Receita Federal levou quase um mês para liberá-los e me taxar com mais 60% do valor, para não mencionar a confusão do rastreamento dos correios online.

De qualquer forma, estou feliz! o produto e o local é de 100% de confiança.

Sempre comprarei neste site agora! Ele me ajudou muito! O pessoal sempre respondeu minhas dúvidas e muito gentis!

Entrei em lágrimas quando eu peguei o meu pacote! que é tão bonito! Eu não podia acreditar!"

4/14/14

Upon receiving the dress I was initially happy with it other than it was a bit to small. I then took it to a seamstress to have it altered. After having it for a week she comes back to me to tell me the many things that were wrong with and show me as well. It looks as if it was run through a sewing machine with now care taken to how it looked. The seams were coming apart same with the material. There is makeup stains on the material and the seamstress informed me that it had probably already been worn and altered. My seamstress is currently taking it apart and re doing the whole thing. The alterations are costing more than what I spent on the dress. I'm just looking to warn people about buying from this company.
*Update*
Within 2 days of posting this review, I had received an email from jjshouse.com. They gave me a refund and told me I could keep the dress. Even though I am satisfied with this, my seamstress has a lot of work ahead of her to get the dress ready in time for my wedding.

4/14/14

The dress is beautiful, great quality and fast delivery + quick and effective communication.

I recommend JJ's house and I will order again

4/14/14

My dress is gorgeous, exelent comunication with seller, I am very satisfied with service. Thanks.

4/13/14

There was some lack of communication at JJ house between their staff as one staff member was saying a dress in a certain fabric could be done and another one was saying it could not be done. This did slow down getting my order processed and was a little frustrating at the beginning. However they worked it out and kept me informed in the process and the customer service representative I was dealing with was polite and professional.

4/13/14

super fast delivery! amazing dress

4/12/14

Following my recent negative review, JJsHouse customer service department have been in touch. I have been in liaison with a lovely gentleman called Adam who has been extremely pleasant and helpful.
He explained their lack of contact was due to public holidays which spanned over a weekend.
As a way of compensation for my disappointment I have received a full refund for the dress, which I have been allowed to keep. Also I have a £20.00 voucher to cover the cost of the UK VAT charge.
In a nutshell, Adam could not have done enough for me and as a way of thanking him I am updating my review.
Would I use JJsHouse again? - yes I would give them another go.
Thanks

4/12/14

I need to return my dress because it doesn't fit me around the bust and I have no way to contact this customer service! Please help asap!

4/12/14

My order was delivered in record time, it was exactly as described; in fact it was even better than I had imagined it would be. The workmanship and quality are outstanding. It is Perfect for my needs. I have already ordered another item from you and I am very sure it will not be the last. Thank you;

4/12/14

I ordered a dress online for the 1st time and I must say I was impressed when I got my dress. I absolutely love it and its gorgeous. I sent an email to customer service and they responded quickly. I am very happy with my dress and my Mom for the 1st time ever now wants to order a dress online. She wants me to get a dress for her from the Mother of the Bride section on your website now. My sister is getting married that's why I ordered my dress and now I will be ordering my mothers dress from your website. thanks again for your great service.

4/11/14

I would like to thank you for the impeccable customer service and the item I ordered are just exactly as advertised. You are highly professional and I have recommended you to family and friends WELL DONE and thanks!!!!

4/11/14

I am purchasing a dress for my sons wedding. I submitted a customer order and added a comment about the specifications and Selinda sent me an immediate response, confirming they received my comment and reassuring me it will all be done as I requested. This take some pressure off me during the wedding planning process. I appreciate them!

4/10/14

My dress is awesome.
The size is perfect for me.
It was delivered on time.

Thank you soo much!

4/9/14

The dress I ordered was perfect in fit, colour & well made value for money. Looks exactly like the picture on the web site, very happy thanks

4/8/14

All I want to know is .. When will I get my dress when I need it for my prom that's a week and 2 days away I pay extra for fast shipping but nothing!!! Plz help me out man

4/7/14

JJs has been a wonderful experience. I was quite apprehensive to purchase a special event outfit on line, but when the outfit arrived I was delighted. It fits like a glove, the outfit has been well made with attention to detail, the length perfect. The colour is exactly how it was shown on the computer image. I will have no hesitation to order again from JJs. I am very very happy with my purchase. Thank you JJs

4/6/14

JJs House's Customer Service team are amazing! very responsive! All of my questioned were answered almost immediately. All answers were provided in a kind manner, the content was detailed, helpful and assistive. On top, the products which I received were exactly as expected - very good quality!

4/5/14

I ordered a bridesmaid dress for my upcoming destination wedding...being nervous of ordering a dress online I decided to order one to just see the quality and colour for myself (I ordered watermelon) it took about 3 weeks for my order to be delivered, which was quicker than I had anticipated. When I got the dress I couldn't have been happier the colour is amazing and the quality is great I will be ordering the rest of my bridesmaids dresses this week. Customer service is also very quick and helpful. Great site :)

4/5/14

DO NOT use the site. I should have read the reviews on this website!! I read the reviews on their website and believed them. I feel very stupid and should have known better! They are located in China so the only ONLY way to communicate is through their website with 24 hour later responses.

Here is a review of the issues:
1) After purchasing, they downloaded a Trojan which I have not been able to get rid of. There are continual pop-ups & hijacking of my browser.
2) When the dress arrived I owed $44.92 in import fees. They tell you that it is buried in their FAQ's but since I didn't have any questions at the time of purchase, so I never read them.
3) The color ordered was silver and the dress is green.
4) There were loose threads and sequins all over the box
5) The dress did not come close to fitting & the workmanship was horrible.
6) When I tried to contact them for a return number (also send the required pictures) I received a reply that the pictures were unclear (I had used my phone camera). When I try to send more detailed pictures from my camera I get a message that the file is too large.

I will try to fight it but I am positive that this is a scam and any favorable reviews were written by them.

4/4/14

I had an awful experience. I ordered my dress a size too large since I couldn't try it on (as there is no store), yet it was still too small. I had tried on several dresses just the week before for another occasion, and took personal measurements so I'm absolutely sure of my size. The return policy is such that I could not return my bridesmaid dress and am out $108 that weren't my choice to spend. I will never order from this website again.

4/4/14

I have ordered 2 dresses for my wedding and I am more than satisfied. First of all, affordable price. Second, grate personal assistance who is always on line and helps you to proceed your order. Third, timing. My dresses were done very fast. And last is delivery, quick and safe.

3/31/14

I was utterly disgusted with the dress that I received from jjhouse. Poor quality, poor workmanship. The finished dress did not look anything advertised. It had no shape and was thick and bulky. Their was threads hanging off everywhere. I was not able to return it because my 7 days were up. I spent 7 days looking for another outfit.

3/31/14

I ordered a dress for my 50th anniversay and it does not fit . The color is mustard not gold and the fabric is horrible. I have tried in the last three days to e-mail to get a refund but the e-mails keep coming back. I feel I am stuck with one of the ugglyest dresses I have ever seen. for my special occassion. I will never buy from this comany again nor will I recommend it to any one,

3/25/14

I ordered two dresses for two weddings and they were horrible. Not only did I have to pay $58.30 for brokerage fees that I did not know about but the dresses were poorly made. This company is a complete knockoff. After reading the reviews, I realize that none of the dresses are their own designs and they have no idea how to make a dress. I would be able to give them a pass if the dress actually looked like they were suppose to but they do not. The quality of the dress is reason alone to get a refund.

UPDATE: I was able to get a refund. After seeing my comment on this website, Adam Chen contacted me and issued me a full refund for my order and reimbursed the shipping costs. I still would not recommend the company, but Adam was very helpful and prompt.

3/24/14

Be extremely careful about ordering anything from JJ's House: if you have a need to return an item it is common for this company in China to reject any returns. DO NOT BUY unless you are absolutely determined to use this source.

3/24/14

REVIEW UPDATE:
The company, J.J'S HOUSE, contacted me and made an exception. They refunded the full amount of the dress, taxes, and shipping charges (minus the customs charge), and they told me to keep the dress. After much email correspondence back and forth between myself and J.J's House, I was happy with the final outcome. The company did come through and offer very good customer service in the end. :-)

TERRIBLE!! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED AND THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!! DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!!
I extensively reviewed JJ's House return policy and then ordered the (Sheath V-Neck Knee-Length Chiffon $#*!tail Dress with Ruffle Beading) in a standard Size 10 and paid over $210 (cdn) for the dress, taxes, shipping, and customs. I finally received the dress after a month of waiting and the dress did NOT look like the picture and the zipper only would go half way up the dress. I immediately emailed the company to request a return ticket, as the return policy stated that only a custom ordered item (made by exact measurements) could not be returned. I rec'd an email reply advising that they "have a large group of professional dressmakers. Each dress is hand made by them after an order is placed". They are "well trained" and "won't do anything harmful to the original beauty. Please rest assured of that". This company also said that "each item was checked carefully by the Quality Control Dept to prove sizing is correct". I did not say anything was wrong with sizing - the dress was not like the online pictures and the zipper didn't work!! I sent a 2nd email to them advising that I ordered a standard size 10 and the zipper didn't work. The response was that the "zipper used is invisible zipper, a kind of nylon zipper. Famous for being light & handy, it is widely used in ladies' garment. This kind of zipper requires more operating force. Just as if there is something wrong. As a matter of fact, it is caused by the special characters of nylon material. We always keep strict quality inspection for zipper and will never put defective zippers on the beautiful dresses. Please rest assured of that". DID YOU EVER HEAR SUCH GARBAGE? "After checking with our manager, we are willing to refund you 15% of the dress value to help cover part of the alteration fee". I copied the exact wording of their return policies from their website into an email and reminded them that NOWHERE on their website does it state that there is no refunds on made-to-order dresses. I also told them, AGAIN, the zipper cannot be forced closed and I shouldn't have to put all my strength in it to try and zip this dress! Their B.S. reply was "from the picture we sent in the previous email you can find that we did made the correct dress for you". "Meanwhile we always put customers' satisfaction in the first place (YEAH, RIGHT). So after checking with our manager, we are willing to refund you 20% of the dress value to help cover part of the alteration fee". CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! So, at the end of the day, I have received a dress which is not what I ordered plus the zipper doesn't work so I can't wear it even if I wanted to and I cannot sell it as it is faulty! STAY FAR AWAY AND DO NOT ORDER FROM JJ'S HOUSE!!!!

3/21/14

Very professional indeed. My queries were answered in no time. Delivery time as promised and dress fits perfectly . I highly recommend this website.

3/21/14

I got the dress awful quality. Put your negative review with photos on the site. Review, of course, was not published. Why? Rhetorical question. I 'm talking about the return of my money now. About result will write here later.
I want to ask all those who read my comment. Not make an order on this site! You have a great chance to get a dress that will never wear. If you got the dress terrible quality and you did not get your money back - contact their lawyers! If you have the opportunity, need to defend their rights.
I also learned that you can write a complaint: "For all complaints regarding this company located in Thailand, contact the following:
Chiang Mai
Consumer Protection Board in Chiang Mai Tel.053-112708
3 Floor, City Hall, Chotana Rd, Muang Chiangmai 50300
(close to 700 years stadium)

email consumer@ocpb.go.th"

3/20/14

Not only did I order my dress but I ordered my shoes, and my hair piece from their. I did give them my custom measurements because to me, it was cheaper to pay $20 for custom then get a standard size and pay a tailor to fix any issues. I can honestly say, everything I got was exactly as a pictures, beautiful, and the LEAST stressful thing about my wedding. I had no idea what to expect with buying a dress from a company where i couldn't try it on but it fit perfectly. The shoes were awesome, and everyone as asking me about them, and my hair piece was a great added piece to compliment my dress. Everything came quick too! I have no complaints!

3/20/14

I am so extremely pleased with this company! Top reasons:

1. They have a bajillion styles of dresses, including ones with sleeves in a variety of silhouettes, and many happen to be on sale right now by +50%
2. They are dedicated to their customers' questions and concerns--I've had 3 questions to ask before and during my transaction, and each one was answered individually via email in less than 48 hrs
3. Top quality--this dress is absolutely beautiful! I paid the extra $20.99 for custom measurements, and it fits so perfectly that I don't need any tailoring (which would have easily been far, far more expensive than $21)
4. They worked quickly and updated me on the progress the whole way--I've been excited about this dress from the start, so I've watched its progress each day for a week, and it arrived to my house roughly 10-12 days after ordering it from scratch
5. Expedited shipping is spot-on--once the site said they shipped, it arrived in two days--also it was packaged very carefully so as to not be damaged in the mail.

I wish I could include a photo of how perfectly the dress came out--I look so very elegant in it and I am SO pleased! I am my brother's "Best Man" for his wedding, so I really wanted to make sure I look smart.

Thank you, thank you JJsHouse! I will always come back to you for future formal events!

3/19/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!! My mother ordered from here. When they attempted delivery she was told she needed to pay an extra $49.56 for a Broker Fee. The dress was already expensive as she is on a limited income. She refused shipment because she had already paid a high price for the garment ordered. She emailed the company to advise of the shipment refusal and about the extra money. She received a broken English reply saying the additional money was for import and duty tax which is disclosed on the FAQ page of their website. Ummmm... NO you need to put all fees on the FINAL sales receipt. That is what shipping and handling fees are to cover. It is not the consumer's fault if your fees are higher than your handling charge. Either add it to the cost of your dress or disclose it on the final sales receipt. There as no mention of a COD on the final receipt. In the response from JJ's they said pay the fee and then submit proof and they would split the cost.. NO you don't ask your customer to pay and then get a refund. We will NEVER EVER attempt a purchase from this company again. She was able to find 2 dress from a better, more reputable company and the two dresses together were half the cost of one dress from here. Trust us - word of mouth is strong - I will be telling EVERYONE not to order from here. Worst shopping experience.

3/19/14

The website was very easy to navigate and find the dress I wanted in the preferred price range. They state they will answer questions within 24 hours,but mine were answered in less than 12 hours on more than one occasion. I was worried with the idea of working with a company in China (everything cheap seems to be 'made in China'), but they had a reasonable return policy so I did. The dress was perfect and custom made quickly! Great experience!!

3/17/14

The dress was nothing like the one in the picture. I made sure all the measurements were correct and the dress still was too big on the shoulders. The material was not good quality and did not come on time. I tried to get my money back and the company refuses to. You cannot call them, I spent hours emailing them back and forth and they still did not listen to what I had to say or the pictures I sent. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!!

3/17/14

The dress I`ve ordered is almost exactly as I´d expected. They added a bit much on the length but rest of the dress is beautiful.. the quality of the fabric are as it should be when it´s Chiffon. The process of making and deliver the dress was quick. They answered my questions in 24h. I will use this dress for my brothers wedding this summer, and I´m gonna order another dress this fall for another wedding. My hopes are that it will be as beautiful and nicely done as my first!

3/16/14

Love, love, love this site! Their dresses are of wonderful quality and their employees are kind and helpful. I've ordered two dresses from them, now, and would recommend them to anyone!

3/16/14

i recently bought a dress for my sons wedding. I went to a tailor here and got measured. !st the dress doesnt fit. 2nd the beads are falling off or just dangling and theres a stain on the dress. I sent them pictures and they had the nerve to tell me to take it to a tailor and have them fix it and offered me 20%. REALLY i shouldnt have to take it anywhere. please dont order anything from these people. they wont even refund my money

3/16/14

The dress i ordered was wonderful, im really happy with it. It is perfect.

3/15/14

I order my beach wedding dress from JJ'sHouse, In the pictures it was exactly what I had in mind,I went to different bridal shops but everything I saw was to expensive and not really what I wanted. I was a little worried about this site because I read some negative reviews and the company is based in China and I am from Puerto Rico but I order it anyways! I ordered in Feb 21 and it got in March 11! Is more that what I expected! Is beautiful !!! The best part is that it was less than $300 with the custom size and the expedite shipping included! I'm super happy!!!

3/14/14

The dress is so beautiful. The fabric feels comfortable. Haveto say JJs House has the best customer service team. They are quite responsive and informative.

3/14/14

I am a first time customer who did not order my dress in the total amount of time required per the company's policy. I was extremely nervous as my date approached. I sent them an email and they responded in less than 24 hours to let me know that they finished the dress and would ship it. They shipped the dress as promised on the next day and my dress arrived (2) days ago. I appreciated that they respond via email and were willing to call me as I live in the USA. The dress was it looked on the website and I had it tailored made so the fit was exactly what I wanted. I am short and petite so finding dresses that are too long has always been a problem. Keep the quality and timeliness of finishing dress. I will order again.

3/14/14

Like many others, I was nervous when I ordered from this site. I was also hit upside the head with a 63$USD duty tax upon delivery. I contacted the company regarding the duty tax and they worked out a very good solution for me. They communicated with me very timely. The dress came out absolutely amazing and I can't wait to wear it on my big day. It took them two weeks to make the dress and I was appreciative that they did because my measurements do not fit within any of the sizing options. To buy a dress online, site unseen is a risk but, I think I lucked out buying from JJs house. I have no time to run around town trying on dresses. I would just simply suggest they put the additional duty tax disclosure clearly on the payment page instead of hidden away within the website. Thank you JJs House!

3/14/14

Easily managed website, hassle free online ordering, beautiful dress, was exactly as described.

3/14/14

Easy to shop, measure and delivery was fast too. Extremely happy with end product, fits like a glove and fantastic quality

3/12/14

Great online shopping website, with unique dress ideas. Quality of dresses is very good, and dresses are received in good packaging. Quick delivery, and very helpful staff who respond quickly to any queries you might have.

3/12/14

Great dress and service. The processing and delivery time was quicker than I thought as well. Thank you for making my wedding so perfect!

3/11/14

When dress was delivered had to pay another £17 duty and taxes. Colour and style of dress not as expected and nothing like the photo on the website. After numerous emails everyday to try and get a refund I accepted a 40% reduction on a dress that I had to keep and wouldn't wear. This company do not give refunds easily. I was eventually offered a full refund of the dress with the condition that it would be checked when returned and the refund could be declined if they did not agree with what I had said. I ended up paying £95 for the dress with postage and duties and I received a £25 refund. Wouldn't buy from them again.

3/11/14

They have met my standards in a perfect way. I bought a dress for my brother in laws wedding. The handling and shipping was FAST. Even faster than what I was told. The dress looked beautiful and I am so satisfied. I can honestly say that I have never owned a better dress than this(except for my wedding dress). I just ordered a new dress and I am so excited to get it!

3/8/14

I ordered the Mermaid Sweetheart Floor-Length Taffeta Lace Mother of the Bride Dress on 02/17/2014 in Lime Green. I was worried about the dress quality and the company after reading some reviews. But I have to say that the dress arrived yesterday 03/05/2014 in perfect shape. The dress left China on 03/03/2014 UPS and arrived at my door 2 days later.

The craftsmanship of the dress is just beautiful. Fully lined with stays and the lace on the back and sleeves is perfect. The only complaint I have is the size. I had been shopping for a dress the weekend before I ordered and knew my size was a 16 so I ordered a 16W giving a few extra inches to take in if needed. I did not pay attention to the JJSHouse’s size chart assuming it was the same as US measurements. After researching I have learned that different countries have different standards of sizes which can be different then the US size chart.

The size I got was about a US size 12. I immediately got on line to look at dresses that I knew fit me and compared the measurements to JJSHouse’s measurements. There is a big difference in US measurements. I should have ordered about a size 20W according to JJS size chart. It is totally my fault the dress is to small so I caution you to pay attention to the measurements!!! UPS did not collect any additional money for taxes as some reviews stated but that could be according to where you live (I live in Florida USA). I absolutely would order from them again.

3/7/14

I'm beyond angry with this website! I have emailed them back numerous times and nothing back I ordered my wedding shoes from this site and still nothing back.

3/6/14

I have ordered a few products from this site and i am extreamly happy with the goods that i received one of them being a custom size dress which is a perfect fit.
But more importantly the communication with customer service team is great any questions or issues they solve immediatley via email. Good site, value for money.

About JJsHouse
Specialties & Business Description
JJsHouse is an online retailer for wedding gowns, special event dresses, wedding party dresses, and accessories. JJsHouse offers vast selection with affordable prices.
Meet the Business Representative