US Government's NSF
amilyp

3 Reviews for Ioffershoes.com

▼ Sort by: recent

3/2/13

I read the reviews on this site and I must write with honesty. I made a purchase and within 5 minutes after my purchase I read reviews. I was a new member and I did not see the "customers review" tag. Well, I clicked and I learned I most likely was not purchasing an authentic item. I quickly contacted the seller and I asked about the authenticity of the merchandise I had just purchased. The seller responded promptly and told me. I requested a refund - I did not want to purchase irregular/not authentic merchandise and I explained that to the seller. The seller promptly returned my money (I paid by PayPal) and the transaction was cancelled. I am sorry for those who had bad experiences with IOffer - I guess I was one of the few fortunate ones whose monies were returned without any hassles. Although my monies were returned without any hassles, I must give it a one star because of the fact the quality of the merchandise was not stated and it really made me believe I had found the deal of the century. I will not purchase anything from this site only because the sellers do not tell you about the merchandise they are REALLY selling - to be more specific, the sellers are not totally honest with their ads. I wish the sellers would be more up front letting the buyer know EXACTLY what they are spending their hard earned money on and I wish the sellers were not deceitful in their advertising.

5/13/11

PAID AN ORDER AND NEVER RECEIVED

10/4/10

Shoes from ioffershoes.com are not made of real leather and the worksmanship is really poor. I found out that Chanel, Inc. has sued the owners of ioffershoes.com (who also own the domain names 86replica.com, amazingbag.com, go4bags.com, go4replica.com, ioffershoes.com, ireplicahandbags.com, replica86bags.com, replica86handbags.com, replicascarf.com, and shoes-replica.com). The court ruled against them on August 10, 2010 and there was a court injunction filed against them. I would not buy from these above-mentioned websites. Here are the links to the court injunction. Click download PDF on the right side to see the full report. http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/tennessee/tnwdce/2:2009cv02835/55233/14/ . This is a link to the PDF : http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/tennessee/tnwdce/2:2009cv02835/55233/14/0.pdf .

About Ioffershoes