US Government's NSF

Hackershomepage reviews

▼ Sort by: recent

priscilar
3/12/15

I order one product worth 280 USD but I did not received the product, they did not answer my emails and phone calls, this website is fake and the products are fake, don't buy from this website.

laurac30
12/10/12

Paid 280.00 for a device that doesnt work. Wont answer emails, willing to return product for a refund, but they just ignore you! STAY AWAY!!!!!!

adrianm1
2/4/11

Scam fraud site, i have paid for to have nothing

walterc
6/5/09

I bought computer and i paid $10,000.00 over than 5 months ago but i didn't receive it. I got all paper works. Mail, bank transfer etcetc. I can prove it.
I reported crime to FBI.
DO NOT BUY from this web site.
Walter Cimino

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Hackershomepage staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Depending on the product, a lot of this stuff is legal to buy but not to use; it's a federal felony to use a card counting device, for example, and a credit card magnetic stripe writer isn't something you'd want to discuss with your bank!

The site is legal, but I imagine you'd have to be extremely cautious about disclosing the nature of your purchase to the police fraud squad, who might be curious to know what you were planning to do with it.
2/3/11
Answer
priscilar
A: No, they did not returned my hard earned money.
3/16/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Hackershomepage staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Hackershomepage?