US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

erict28

It makes delivery so much easier and they have great customer service! (in 28 reviews)

sarahr53

I ordered from a Chinese place and wAs told after I completes the order it would take 1 1/2 hours. (in 77 reviews)

vanessaa10

It took 2 hours for a grilled cheese to be delivered. (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

anned7
11/16/14

Will never use again. Food took 2.5 hours, arrived 30 minutes after we cancelled the order. Grub Hub refused to give a refund. Grub Hub is dishonest!!

fadit
11/15/14

Not happy. After I ordered my food I was given the wait time of 2 hours.. really? It's 20 min passed the 2 hours and nothing yet. I just never had to wait more then 1 hour for delivery. Not cool. Grubhub, I am out. Deleting the app and moving on.

sarahr53
11/4/14

I just used grub hub for the first time as I was traveling in a new city and was stuck in my hotel room sick. I ordered from a Chinese place and wAs told after I completes the order it would take 1 1/2 hours. That kind of upset me but what was I gonna do. The food actually arrived in 20 minutes, piping hot, friendly delivery man. The food was hit and miss with the sides being above average and the entreat being below, but that was probably just the restaurant/how I ordered. From a convenience standpoint it absolutely solved all my problems so I'm happy and will use this in the future.

derekn7
10/31/14

Ordered and they told me it'd take over two hours. Twenty minutes before my order was supposed to be here they told me that the restaurant is closed and that the order was cancelled. I had to ask THEM if they would refund my order and the woman gave me attitude. Not.worth.it.

jackf36
10/31/14

do not use them to order food waited for the food for awhile call the food place it self and they told me they don't deliver well they never told me that threw the site just said about what time it should be here. ask for a chat on site they never get back stay away from these idiots. call the place your self they only relay your order to them they dont do anything else

vanessaa10
10/30/14

Awesome customer service, terrible experience. It took 2 hours for a grilled cheese to be delivered. A grilled cheese taste like crap after sitting for 2 hours. Don't recommend, pick it up yourself.

Tip for consumers: Unless you order in advance, you'll be waiting up to 2 hours.

fucky12
10/30/14

I live in Kansas city. What is Kansas city famous for?........Barbeque. but you can't get BBQ on Grub hub. You suck

gabbyc1
10/30/14

I ordered my food at 1:14PM. They said it would arrive between 2:15 and 2:25PM. At 3:04 when the order finally arrived I was missing half of the order, the food I received was soggy and the other 1/4 of the order was the wrong item. After I told the driver I was not accepting the order his response was " I don't care, I get paid anyways". BTW I called the restaurant at 1:55, 2:30, and 2:55 to get an update on the order and each time the owner said the driver was 10 mins away and "just left". When I spoke to the restaurant owner and explained that the order was wrong he stated "oh, we don't serve that here". THEN WHY IS IT ON GRUB HUBS MENU??? Never again!

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this site!

chelseae
10/22/14

About 3 weeks ago when I received a phone call at 1:45am from a very upset delivery man, who had an area code to a state at least 3 hours away from me, I dismissed it as a wrong #. Well since then I have received about 20 missed calls/angry voice mails from delivery people stating they are outside waiting with my food. Needless to say, they all have the same area code and all have the same issue. At first I thought someone literally didn't know their own phone # and had been giving mine, until this past weekend. I got a very angry phone call from a grubhub representative looking to speak to me in regards to my missed order and failure to answer the door. Ah ha I thought, here we go, someone has an account and has input my # by mistake, let me just call them and have them remove my number. WRONG. Grubhub refuses to access this persons account and remove MY phone number. They said the best they could do was call this person and ask them to remove my #. They promised the woman said she would edit it. Well she hasn't. Today, she has failed to answer the door for another pizza and I'm getting slack for it. Grubhub is still no help. They say they cannot deactivate her account and need HER permission to remove MY phone #! HELP!!

amyaj
10/20/14

i hate grubhub it took three hours for our food to arrive and this has happened three other times i am tired of this .

Tip for consumers: dont use grubhub

aprils12
10/16/14

Terrible terrible terrible. Took over 2 hours and they were still late. By then food was soggy and just aweful. Customer service tried to blame it on Google maps and us! Then they didn't even bring everything we ordered. Wish we would have read the reviews first. Even with the $10 coupon they gave us for next time I would still not use then.

theresag13
10/12/14

The idea of grub hub is great but grub hub has terrible wait times and their customer service is not accommodating at all. In South Carolina we had a third party delivery service named 256-Togo and they were the same concept but much more organized and professional. Waiting two hours for food in tampa is ridiculous and grub hub barely offered a slack apology after I informed them I no longer wanted good I had to wait two hours for and would like a refund. She was quick to easily grant my refund request if the food could not arrive in the next few minutes but my husband was already late for work without food. Thanks for the waste of time lady!
I really want to encourage them to rectify these issues with their local restaurants and especially their customer service representatives for any/all future business.

Tip for consumers: It's not worth it! I Encourage you to do a call in and pick up the food yourself if you want to cut your time in half and receive your order correctly. It's also less costly.

clarac18
10/11/14

I was surprised when I saw how low the rating for Grub Hub was until I read some of the low reviews. They seem to be all problems they had with the individual restaurant not Grub Hub. I think a lot of people are confused how the service works. Grub Hub is FREE to use, they charge the restaurant for the service. (It costs you the same if you call the restaurant directly or sometimes its even cheaper, Grub Hub often has coupons & promo codes you can use.) Grub Hub lists each restaurant menu online, takes your order & deals with the payment ONLY. They pass along your order exactly as you made it to the restaurant of your choice & the restaurant fulfills & delivers it. So any problems with missing items, badly cooked food or your delivery being late are all the fault of the RESTAURANT. Even so, if you have a problem with the order all you have to do is call the phone number on your confirmation page & Grub Hub will go out of their way to fix any problems you have quickly & efficiently. If you keep having problems with the individual restaurant just choose a different one next time you order from Grub Hub & you will have a different experience. They do have customer reviews of each restaurant right on their website to help you choose a good one or you can post your own review of a restaurant if you had a bad experience. (That is where you are supposed to complain about problems like late delivery & messed up orders.)

I've been ordering with Grub Hub for over a year and for the first time I did have a problem with my latest order...I had ordered avocado on my burger for an extra $1 which showed up on the receipt but the restaurant failed to include it. I called Grub Hub, explained about the missing topping & they immediately refunded the dollar. I didn't even have to repeat any personal information, they already knew who I was, which order it was & where to refund the money. The information popped up on their computer because I called from the phone number I gave for the order. Plus, got a real live person on the phone after just 3 rings, I didn't have to wait, go thru any computer prompts, get passed from person to person, nor get tranferred to a foreign customer service rep to deal with the issue. The first & only person I talked to was very helpful & solved the problem with a minimum of fuss. The entire call lasted less than 2 minutes total! This was by far the best experience with customer service I've ever had. All companies should have customer service like this. This was the first time I called their phone number but I have emailed Grub Hub to ask questions in the past. They always emailed me back within 24 hours with a real answer, no form letters or canned responses.

The best part about Grub Hub is being able to quickly order delivery online from restaurants I may not have otherwise known about or didn't know they delivered so I'm no longer limited to a choice between pizza or Chinese food. I'm very happy with their service, I'll definitely continue to use Grub Hub in the future.

Tip for consumers: If you have a problem with an order it is usually the fault of the restaurant not Grub Hub. However, Grub Hub will still do everything within their power to fix it.

anner14
10/5/14

I enjoy the variety grub hub offers especially since I travel do frequently; however, so far that is the only benefit. I ordered off grub hub for the first time in Chicago from Chens Chinese and first I was estimated an hour wait time for 2 meals but it was a Friday night in downtown Chicago. And i was impressed as i received a call from chens about 5 min after placing my order to verify and clarify my special instructions of no spice add. Then at 8:10 (1 hr&10 min after ordering) I receive a phone call from the restraunt informing me it would be about another 20-30 min as they were very busy. So 8:30 we finally receive our food only to realize not only did they make both dinners spicy they added several red hot chili peppers. Tired, frustrated, & angry I called back with my complaint. After being on hold 2x for good amounts off time the kind young lady returned to apologize and offered to send treo new dinners ASAP. I thanked her. 9:35 our reorder arrives. One dinner was correct the other even spicier. Now very frustrated and starving I called again. This time the kind young lady handed the phone to the chef ego proceeded to argue with me informing me that he made the first dinner personally and there was absolutely no spice in that dish. I informed him he was wrong but he continued to argue finally asking me what they could do to make me happy, I replied make the dinner as I ordered it and as it had been confirmed period. This incited further arguments from this chef finally I said can u just make the dinner without any sauce/ dressing/ marinade. . Just plain nothing on it and put the non spicy sauce on the side separately. He agreed assuring me it would drive ASAP. 10:40 I receive another call from the kind young lady asking for all the previously delivered food as if I was trying to scam them, I had no problem returning the food but to insinuate that I was lying angered me to no end however I knew it wasn't this kind gals fault do no sense in getting into it. I knew this was coming directly from the chef not man enough to call me himself. So finally 3.5 hours after I ordered we ate dinner. The only facing grace in this entire ordeal was the kind young lady answering the phone who was really very nice and apologetic camping our two dinners only, not the entire bill but she was so accommodating I felt it fair and didn't want to get her in any trouble. NEVER AGAIN do I trust grub hub. .I have used it now merely for a reference of what's available around me. The absolute worst part is there is no manner for me to write this review on grub hub which makes me weary of how these establishments are rated! !!

Tip for consumers: Great site for a reference of what's available around you and that's all. Their ratings/ reviews are extremely unreliable as consumers are barred from offering real time reviews. Use yelp for a more trustworthy and honest rating and review.

ajataw
9/29/14

I ordered food from Grughub.....i placed an order and paid with my credit card.I placed my order at 6:50pm..delivery was for 7:50pm.Thats cool..me and my family patietly wait.At 7:45...I received a text message stating that my order was cancelled due to no driver at Zesty Mexican Bar and Grill in Richmond, Tx.So I call customer service and spoke with Matt Foreman who did not help me at all.He told me that this happens all the time.So dont order thought Grubhub.com...So he gave me $10dollars in grubhub bucks that i will never use because i will NEVER order through them again.And he also told me that my money $45.31 would be back in my account in 3 to five days.I explained to him that this was totally their fault and that they show compensate me and my family for our inconvenience. He said"I gave u $10dollars with is well over the amount we give other customers."....Really!!!!So i asked for him supervisor or anybody who could fix my problem...he then told me that there was absolutely. NO ONE OVER HIM.So then he puts Carol on the phone who refused to give me her last name.She said it was against policy...keep in mind i have just spoke with Matt FOREMAN...her superior,on the phone beforehand.She mocked me as if it was a joke and told me the same thing he said.So pretty much...i order...i waited...i was canceled. ..waiting for my credit card refund 3 to 5 day....was treated with no respect by Matt Foreman and Carol (refused to give last name)...and had to find dinner elsewhere.People dont waste your time ordering through Grubhub.com....you may or may not recieve your food.And I have an ECE student who goes to bed at 8 that was waiting on her dinner that never got here.So we ended up eating fast food.Someone should be held responsible for this and customer service should of been more sympathetic being that it was there mess up for not communicating with Zesty Mexican Bar and Grill.I eat out 5 nights a week and Grubhub.com and Zesty Mexican Bar and Grill will not get any of my business and i will let everyone in my surrounding area know.If anyone over corporate office see this please contact me.Customer service refused to give me any information.
An Angry Customer,
Ajata Wilson
Jayleanice@gmail.com

Tip for consumers: Do Not use this site.You may or maynot recieve your food and they will debit your card and make YOU wait over their mistakes.I understand mistake but why am i penalized for it.Sad!!!

sharonr15
9/28/14

Grub Hub advised me a few days ago that my account had been blocked because of suspected consumer fraud. I called their customer service and the representative would not tell me why they believe I was the victim of fraud. She said she would have someone who could explain the situation call me. No one did. I followed up four days later with another rep and two managers. They told me to email their legal department to find out what happened. I did and have gotten no response. So I'm sitting here panicked about whether someone has my bank account or credit card information with no idea how to get Grub Hub to disclose whatever breach they believe occurred. I will never use this site again.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

jonw35
9/27/14

I placed an order at a restaurant and had the order cancelled because the restaurant had no delivery driver that day...okay. Grubhub gave me a $5 credit for a future order, which I placed immediately since, you know, I was hungry. After placing my second order, at a different restaurant, I received a call directly from the restaurant saying they were "out" of one of the main items in my order. This is ridiculous. Maybe it's not GrubHub's fault for these two events, but being the company providing the ordering service, their website should have something in place to prevent circumstances like this from ever happening, especially with two orders placed back-to-back, on the same day.

Tip for consumers: I guess if there's a problem with your first order, don't attempt to place another, just give up and either order directly from the company or find another route. Or you could avoid using their service at all.

ashleyw33
9/23/14

I googled delivery places and this popped up. I decided to check them out, they didn't list that many places for my area, but I checked out a chinese place I hadn't tried before. I selected items, and went to check out. I didn't even have to grab my credit card information because they take paypal, so the ordering process took about 3 minutes, most of that time I was deciding what to order. Oh ,and they even had a tip calculator to add onto the total without having to figure it up. I just clicked the percentage and it was added on :) Simple and fast. The estimated time was about an hour, but it was only 30 minutes before my doorbell rang. Super happy with grub hub. The chinese food was very good

Tip for consumers: BTW, for those of you saying things like "THE FOOD WAS COLD!" and "the delivery men were trashy"

You do realize grub-hub is not a restaurant? You are ordering from a list of restaurants that prepare and deliver your food, GH just takes the order and sends it to them, they don't actually run down there, make the food, and run it to your door. LOL They have nothing to do with that.

brandiem
9/14/14

I'm only giving one star because I can't give zero! Yes I know this might have been a bank issue but was very frustrating customer service experience! I ordered and checked my bank account and the money was taken out! I was given an estimated time of an hour and 5 mins...no big deal since it's New York and football sunday I expected that! But after two hours and no food I called the restaurant and they claimed to have never gotten my order...but the money was taken out of my account. So I called grubhub to find out what was going on...and what I got was a very rude man on the other end! I checked my bank account well on the phone and it looks like they had put the money back in my account he then told me I must have a bank credit card! Excuse me! DO NOT ASSUME things!! This took me over the edge! I went to the ATM and was able to take cash out no problem! Grubhub you suck!

Tip for consumers: Do not use grubhub use delivery.com instead!!!

maryt55
9/13/14

This service seems a bit pointless. .. I'm not sure why I need to use this app for delivery when it only lists the place's I already know deliver (Chinese and pizza) then charges me extra to contact the restaurant and make an order I could easily do. Waiter on the way is much better.

mahmutb
9/7/14

Ordered pizza from a local restaurant an hour and half ago and got a call just 5 min. ago that they don't have a delivery guy and I can choose between picking it up or canceling the order. Seriously it takes you an hour and a half to find out that the place doesnot offer delivery.

Tip for consumers: do not order!!!

spensery
9/3/14

After the estimated 1.5 hour wait for our food I called to see what the delay was. Grubhub claimed the retaraunt was closed and they would refund us plus give us a15$ credit. This of course was after speaking with an extremely rude customer service rep. The next day we ordered the same thing to come to the exact same scenaro, but this to me a 5$ credit. After this I called the restaurant to find that they were open both days. Called grubhub back to a customer service rep telling me "no one here would lie about that and risk their job". Lazy rude pieces of $#*!.

Tip for consumers: DONT!!!!!!

rjb1
9/1/14

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT order anything from these folks. The food never shows and you have no one to call to complain to! They are the worse!

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time with these folks.

jessicab54
9/1/14

Really should have read the reviews because I would not have ordered but I did... food took 2 hours to get to me then they didn't have my drinks but he was going to take my money to get some... opened order while he was gone and nothing was right and it was cold. Called then up and they said I would get a refund but when the driver came back he could only give me what I have him minus the $4.00 he spent on two cokes... never again. Now we are hungry and grumpy with two cokes... lovely.

Tip for consumers: Save your money and just pick up the food yourself.

maryl97
8/19/14

I love love LOVE this site. Whether I'm at home on break in D.C. or living it up in the Dorm at MSU in East Lansing GrubHub has always got my back when it comes to food.
Staff is always helpful, like today I ordered from a local BBQ franchise and when it was delivered I realized that one of my food items was missing! I called the restaurant (in which they were very apologetic) and told me to call GrubHub staff which I did and they were so friendly and apologetic as well (Thanks Teresa!!!). I was able to get a refund on the item and staff texted me to just make just I knew that I did in fact get my refund!
I was very pleased that they handled everything so nicely. There is a reason I only use GrubHub for my delivery of snackage :)

Tip for consumers: GrubHub is wonderfull and its not their fault if your area has a limited selection of resaurants to choose from.

mattm61
8/17/14

My friend ordered from here and they left the food on his doorstep outside, in the cold. They never rang the doorbell or called him up. He waited for hours for the food and only noticed and I came by his house and told him that this was outside his house. The food was rock hard and freezing. Ugh.

rohity
8/15/14

Very bad service. Ordered food several times, it ever arrived on time, almost always an hour late and few times mixed up orders. If you are hungry and you want food, don't order from them. Never ordering through them ever again

mccallab
8/14/14

Absolutely the worst. They stole 4 dollars from me and never gave me my food. 9/10 would never use this service again. They refused to compensate me on my missing money claiming there was "nothing they could do" What a bunch of bull.

Tip for consumers: Don't mess up anything about your credit card info or you may be charged anyway but not receive any food!

meagank1
8/10/14

Usually we get food from Eat24. I have tried Grubhub twice. Both times my order was over an hour late from the estimated time. Both times I had to inquire about where my food was rather than getting updated. I sent the feed back to Grubhub, and got a we don't control restaurants. To me if you are 0 for 2, and your competitors can get food from the restaurants to my door on time, than something is wrong with how you are doing things. I will stick with eat24 in the future.

daveo9
8/4/14

I ordered food. 2 hrs later, I called to see what the delay was.. They called me back 10 min after that to tell me that the food was not coming. They tried offering me a $15 credit to make up for it.. But I don't see how that helps my grumbling stomach.

nancyw34
7/25/14

Food was Late, missing items, and customer service was HORRIBLE!!!! NEVER Using this AGAIN!!! I order $$$$ FOOD since I don't cook. STAY AWAY BAD SERVICE!!!

jamess188
7/23/14

Sometimes, your food just doesn't come. And when it does, expect rude and unhelpful customer service. I'm done ordering from grubhub.

oswaldr8
7/22/14

An hour and a half wait with rude delivery men who don't even wear uniforms!The people coming to my door are usually unkempt and very unprofessional GubHub is a trashy place to order.

sarad23
7/17/14

After our order was 45 minutes late, I called customer service to inquire about it. They could not have been less helpful or concerned that it had not shown up. After doing some "research", they shared that the restaurant mixed up the order and if I wanted them to make our order this time, it would be another 45 minutes at least. I declined and asked for refund. Which to their credit, they did immediately. So over a course of 2:45, no food, very unhelpful customer service via Grub Hub and we are still hungry. Thanks for nothing.

rosemariej1
7/1/14

I was disappointed after seeing a commercial and being so excited to get on this site. Turns out, there were literally 3 restaurants to choose from. All of which were little hole in the wall places I had no desire to eat from.

jessicam61
6/20/14

I have been a grubhub customer since 2010 but after tonight I will never use grubhub again. When my order was 20 minutes late tonight, I called customer service and the representative told me she would contact the restaurant and text me the status. 20 minutes go by and I still had not heard back from grubhub. When my order was 40 minutes past it's expected arrival time I called customer service back to tell them I wanted to cancel my order. She informed me the delivery service told her our order had been delivered already. Well, that was clearly not true! 12 minutes of being on hold passed and she told me the delivery man confirmed he dropped it off at a house with a gate and a housekeeper. My house does not have a gate nor do I have a house keeper. So basically my order was delivered to the wrong address. I was told my order would be refunded and I would receive " free grub ". After wasting 2 hours waiting at home for a delivery and having to deal with customer service , this company has the gall to give me a $5 dollar credit. Gee, thanks. Unfortunately , the service at grubhub has substantialy declined. I have been running into issues like these 2 of the last 5 times I've ordered from them. This will be my last time. Good riddance , grubhub.

ashleyb57
6/10/14

I've ordered through Grub Hub since 2011, but I will never order through them again for any reason. They have the absolute worst customer service of any company I have ever done business with. They are slow and unresponsive to any question or if they mess up your order, which at their Bellevue, WA office they seem to do constantly. I definitely would not recommend them to anyone. There are a couple of other similar companies that perform the same service and do a much better job!

spencerc9
6/7/14

I WILL NEVER USE GRUBHUB AGAIN!!!! Had a problem with an order and called to let them know...they gave me $5 of free grub...BUT...you have to use it within 30 days AND you have to use a credit card/paypal when redeeming it!!! I do not use a credit card and when I called and asked "So, what you're telling me is: no matter how loyal the customer, if I do not use a credit card or paypal to redeem free grub, I'm $#*! out of luck, yes or no?" the supervisor replied "yes" APPALLED. I immediately deleted there app and I will tell all of my friends to do the same. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!! you can't compensate someone who has been $#*!ty service with even worse service. Save yourself the time and trouble and just call the restaurant directly.

myaw2
6/2/14

I ordered from TGIF through grubhub and got the wrong order. I ordered two Jack Daniels burgers without tomatoes(don't like tomatoes or the juice on my food) and got the order with tomatoes, burgers burnt, and no jack daniels sauce. Called them to complain about my food, they told me that I couldn't get my order replaced or my money back because they did give me the correct order. I told her they could give me another order and I will return the order I got and they refused to return my money or reorder my food. I told them that I put it in my order online, and they still said they wouldn't do anything. They didn't bother to accommodate me or to provide good customer service. DONOT EVER GO THROUGH THEM THEY WILL GET YOUR CREDIT CARD AND DONT CARE WHAT KIND OF FOOD OR SERVICE YOU GET.

marym116
6/1/14

I have ordered many many times from them and I had to charge back one time because they never credited my account for an order I never got (I'm sure by mistake), so they banned me from ever ordering again. WTF?? The woman at grub hub was so rude on the phone. Considering all the orders I have placed I was offended. I only charge back when I need to. Its not personal, but they made it personal. Never again. Worst customer service.

jessicaw31
5/27/14

Absolutely love Grubhub. Really fast and just so well down. My favorite part is that I can order environmentally friendly. No need to send me a menu, knife and fork when I eat at home!

jenniferv14
5/17/14

Worst customer service. Was suppose to be a 35 minute delivery. After 1.25 hours still wasn't here. Contacted customer support and received attitude. Then was told it would be another 20 minutes for it to arrive. Requested refund and told them they can keep the food. Will never order thru this place again.

michellej18
4/21/14

I have had countless problems with the third party restaurant never getting my order. It was annoying, but nothing a a simple phone call and retelling the order would not fix. However today I reached my final straw. I tried to place an order from a pizza place I order from weekly. Never had any problems. As I tried to place the order it kept saying that it could not go through and the credit car to not be processed, try back in a few minutes. Fine, annoying but whatever. I canceled the order and moved on. However I checked my online banking information and the cost of the order was taken. I talked with two employees, and the the manager Brian, who kept saying the amount was on hold, as per company policy, and would be back in 24 hours, and to call my bank to get the funds released. I called the bank and they said they could not release the funds as they were not on hold, Grub Hub had taken my money. I called back and Brian and company insisted that the funds were just on hold. This is ridiculous. The order was for nearly $50.00. That no one at Grub Hub can tell me were it is, yet they are the name under where the money went. Any time there is a problem, it is never their fault. It is always a third party. DO NOT USE!!!!!!! If there is a problem they will say that they want to help, but will blame everyone for the issue, even when their name is on the problem. Waste of time and a waste of money. DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!

cindyl23
4/18/14

Great idea but some of the people who deliver are just sooooo slow and food takes quite a while to get to you, when it does its cold and not so great!

teresal8
4/16/14

Grubhub used to be great, but lately it totally sucks. The restaurants listed in our delivery area are hardly ever delivering when we try to place an order. Grubhub will take as long as an hour to inform you that the restaurant isn't delivering in your area. We've wasted so much time trying to place orders through Grubhub. Grubhub, WAKE UP!!!!!

sandrai1
4/13/14

We ordered through them 3 times, the last being last night and 2 out of those 3 we waited the extremely long waitime of 2+ hours never receive our food! We called and they promised to "look into it" and then proceeded to blame the 3rd party delivery service for not passing our order on to the restaurant! Seriously? The 3rd time we canceled the order after we got confirmation of 2-3hour delivery time. Of course they never tell you the extremely long delivery time before you complete your payment and then you'll obviously have to wait several days for the pending charge to finally fall off! This "service" is a joke! I have never had a 2+ hour wait when I ordered from a restaurants myself for pick up, so I guess while Grubhub is a great idea in theory I will rather just order it at the restaurant myself and drive to pick it up! Bad business is an understatement!

erict28
3/29/14

It makes delivery so much easier and they have great customer service! Seriously, I've made mistakes in order or had problems with restaurants and they took care of it for me and just called me back when it was resolved. Use them!

victorias14
3/27/14

The minimum amount of $ you have to order can be a waste, especially if your ordering for one person. I would rather just pay the difference than be forced to order extra food that i'm going to throw away...

kerryd9
3/24/14

I've used GrubHub a few times. In the past it was an ok experience but never great. Today however was just plain awful from start to finish. First, when I tried to place my order there was a message saying their credit card processing was down. I didn't have cash (and didn't want to go out - hence the reason for ordering with them). I tried to use their chat help feature 4 different times and each time got disconnected before anyone answered. On the last try I typed in the message for someone to call me if they wanted my business. The guy who called me back didn't really seem very concerned about the problem, but he did offer to give me a $10 credit.
Then when my food came it was the wrong food. On the order menu when I selected my entree it gave me a choice of what side I wanted. Not only was my entree incorrect but so was the side. While it is slightly possible that this is the restaurant's error and not GrubHub's, considering all of the other issues I had today I am inclined to believe that GrubHub forwarded the order incorrectly to the restaurant. When I complained about the order being wrong I received another $10 credit. So yippy, now I have $20 in credits with a service I never want to use again!

michaelr93
3/16/14

GrubHub is totally incompetent and unreliable. I had a coupon for $10.00 off, and they suddenly decided not to accept my credit card. You can only use a coupon if you pay with a credit card. They said that my bank tells them that my zipcode is incorrect. I haven't moved, my zipcode hasn't changed. Grub Hub had taken this credit card in the past, but all of the sudden when I have 10 dollars off my zip code is wrong. Pretty convenient. I will never use them again and I strongly advise everyone not to.