US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

erict28

It makes delivery so much easier and they have great customer service! (in 45 reviews)

jonathans49

It took two hours for pizza because the pizzeria didn't get my order until 45 min after I ordered it. (in 125 reviews)

vanessaa10

It took 2 hours for a grilled cheese to be delivered. (in 24 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

maryb166
4/15/15

Long story short:
We ordered and after 2 hours, didn't receive a call; we called Sarpinos, they kept us on hold for 20 min, and then claimed they didn't reveive our order. Don't order here, I promise you it's not worth your time.

anh-kimn
4/5/15

It seems that either Grubhub, or the restaurants themselves, source their delivery services out to a third-party company in this area and it is NOT working out in their favor lol. They need to find another delivery service or drastically change something with their business model because this is not the first time my food has arrived late unfortunately. If you look at all of the other Grubhub reviews on this site then they can attest to this (I'm glad I'm not the only one)!

I ordered food at 6:03pm tonight. Immediately received an email letting me know that my food would not arrive until 7:00-7:10pm. Seemed normal.

7:15 rolls around, I get worried and there haven't been any new updates through text on my phone or through email. So I log back in to the Grubhub site to find the following status on my order, "Delivery Time 7:46 PMish"... LOL yes, that's right, they actually said "PMish." I should have known that was going to be a bad sign LOL.

SO, 8:45PM rolls around and still no word. I end up sending an email to Grubhub to cancel my order. I end up ordering pizza at 8:45, which ends up getting to my house in less than half an hour...

peedeeg
4/5/15

i called grubhub for food at 1135 and told the food is going to be delivered by 1235. morever my credit card was charged. after it did not arrive by 135 i tried calling the restaurant multiple times ..... then i called grubhub and finally got to them at 235.... and they told me oh yeah.... restaurant is closed. plwase be grateful we are refunding your money bacvk and have 2 dollars on us. wow....... lady has no clue what sorry or customer service means.... when i asked i would like to speak to a superior i am still on hold for another 19 mins and counting...... i used to use them for last 2 months and if that is their attitude for loyal customers wonder what is going to happen to new customers..... i will never use them again...... and willl spread the message to never use them again. more to come on fb.

elvisb19
4/3/15

We ordered at 8:00 pm and it is now 9:54 pm and no food yet. We just called the restaurant and according to them, they received the order but didn't 'confirm' it. Who really knows what went wrong. The moral to this story is don't use GrubHub. I didn't like the way the restaurant handled it either. I would give this app zero stars if that were an option because right now I have zero food.

richardb143
3/28/15

Web site was easy to use -- placed my order and got a prompt e-mail promising that my food would arrive in 60 - 70 minutes.

Two hours later it still hadn't arrived. The web site has a feature to allow one to check on the status of the order -- the status was that my food 'should have arrived.' It directed me to call the restaurant directly and gave me a number. The number was to a local delivery service called CinciBites. I called them and they said I had to call GrubHub directly, which I did. I was on hold over ten minutes on their customer service line. When an associate finally answered, she checked with my restaurant and told me that my order had been canceled because there is no driver. The associate said the restaurant either texted or e-mailed me. That makes no sense, since it was GrubHub that charged my credit card. So, obviously, if the restaurant canceled the order they would have called GrubHub and told them 'don't charge his card.' I think the GrubHub associate who helped me was lying.

bonniel23
3/26/15

It use to be convenient and a great instant experience until i had an issue. My debit card was charged twice for one order and the guy on the phone suggested it was an authorization charge. Thats funny Because the authorization charge is only a dollar. In the same moment, $23 went through and They were very persistent in saying that they did not see two charges on their end. I waited about five minutes hold five minutes hold. It was a very unprofessional experience. I order from them all the time never had a problem until today, they are incapable of handling problems. I would like to be credited the $23 and now I'll never use your site again because your marketing is very different from your staff. Thanks a lot

jessicar40
3/24/15

Placed an order for Chinese, was informed it would take about 60 minutes. Restaurant called 60 minutes later asking me questions on my order, which was pretty basic. Said they hadn't even started the order yet. Told them to cancel it. Was still charged. Was just showing up as an authorization on my card, so wasn't to worried about it. Contacted GrubHub the day it went from authorization to charge - 2 days later. Was informed that because the order was "so long ago" there was nothing they could do. Finally consented to giving me free grubhub money for a future order...a whopping $10 on a $30 order! Never using grubhub again, and disputing it with my bank.

Tip for consumers: NOT WORTH IT!!! CALL THE RESTAURANT DIRECTLY. GRUBHUB WILL SCREW YOU OVER THE FIRST CHANGE THEY GET!

meredithb4
3/18/15

We just did our first order with GrubHub. We ordered food at 7:20pm from a restaurant through GrubHub. At 8:30pm, Grubhub called us to let us know that the restaurant was closed, and that we would not get our food. We could not understand why 1) that restaurant was on the list of GrubHub restaurants, and that they were not aware that this restaurant was no longer open and 2) why it took them over 1 hour after we ordered our food to let us know that it was closed. Poor service- we will not use GrubHub again.

jessem49
3/15/15

I ordered through grub hub one time. Took 2 hours for my food to show up. I was on chat with grub hub trying to cancel my order when the food finally showed up. I was told by the rep she was going to apply a credit to my account. That never happened. I will not order from grub hub again. I would rather just throw a frozen pizza in the oven. It won't be good, but at least I know when I'll get it.

Tip for consumers: Order way in advance. Don't expect service reps to know anything about your order. They will have to call you back.

rachelb44
3/14/15

Ordered sushi from sushi Tom in Weston, fl. Order came incorrect and late. The grub hub driver took the order back, called to tell me the restaurant was closed, and didn't bring the incorrect order back to my house. After I called, the driver showed up half an hour later with one sushi roll missing (which was there when he tried to deliver it before).

ugk
3/7/15

I got a promo code for $7 off for first time user. But it didn't work. Talked with a customer service person for 30 mins but was not helpful at all. Total waste of time and this seems to be a total scam. Do not order from this site!

Tip for consumers: Do not order from this site!

florecitaf
3/7/15

Try to get in contact to stop payment on food it never arrived no answer, call restaurant , call gubhub no answer! Just go back to use a phone call to order good

mandyd7
3/5/15

Just ordered from feasta- my fav Italian place- food was piping hot and soooooo yummy- thx grub hub and feasta pizza schoenersville rd Bethlehem pa!!
Amat
Amanda Paige Duffy

deec26
3/5/15

Received call from GrubHub about my food being so late. Said she would waive delivery fee. Concerned food would be cold she said to call back and they would do something. Food was to be here 6:15-6:25pm. It arrived at 6:56pm ICE COLD AGAIN. called GrubHub again and got another run around. Talked to different person who said she'd refund delivery fee. I want refund because I can eat cold food. She "Called restaurant" to see if they would authorize refund. Guess what....no refund. Enjoy cold food! This service is not worth a second of your time. Food is always cold. No customer service at all. Screws customer every time. I'm so glad I'm going back home tomorrow be cause there is NO GRUBHUB where I live. Save yourself the aggravation -- do not use this service!!

cassidyf1
3/2/15

I ordered from grub hub and my order ended up being cancelled due to weather. I was told to call grub hub and let them know what had happened to receive my refund of $25. Two weeks later and I STILL do not have my refund. I've called 3 times now and they keep insisting to talk with my bank. I am a member of Chase bank which is a very reliable bank. I know they're just trying to scam me and throw me for a loop and I will NEVER use grub hub again in my life, that's a promise.

suej21
3/2/15

We are a restaurant partner with Grub Hub and I can say for sure they have THE worst customer service when it comes to the partners that have their restaurants on their sites. Most emails to account reps are returned as invalid. The reps rarely answer their calls.It is very hard to get some one to fix an error they create on your restaurant site. When we call 877-799-0790 them to fix any issue the hold time is at least 45 mins to an hour, so I think, because I always hang up after that time or if they answer, the call gets dropped. Would NOT recommend this site to any restaurant looking to promote with them.

Tip for consumers: Do not recommend

cynthiat3
3/1/15

I ordered via online order, paid online etc. Kept getting email updates then 93 mins after I order I call the restaurant and they say the never got the order, I call GrubHub to be told the pizza palace never confirmed, well why the hell did u a) still take the money from my account if my order had not been confirmed and B) be told it will take days to be refunded my money if I cancel, I have them call to confirm order, ten mins later I call and be told it will be here in an hour as GrubHub calls and says they told them they were closing and not accepting my order, but they were supposed to be open another 2 plus hours. Now I'm stuck with no food and days before I get a refund

cameronm28
2/28/15

This was the scariest experience I have had in my life! We called GrubHub before and gave them our information but then decided not to order. Well I guess we forgot about that... We called again tonight and we started to tell them our name and before we gave them the first 3 letters they knew our name, number, and address. Well the person on the phone decided he wanted to play a joke on us so he said "I know that because i am standing outside your house right now". Well that scared me because the only people who are home are under 13 years old. He also asked for the security number on my credit card which I don't think is supposed to happen. Also it took 1 hour and 30 minutes to deliver my food

melissas55
2/27/15

I enjoy the food but when I pay for it I expect to get what I ordered 2 times now they $#*!ed up my order and the driver told me I had to give him a tip bite that you don't ask for what you may or may not get and its rude

jonathans49
2/23/15

It took two hours for pizza because the pizzeria didn't get my order until 45 min after I ordered it. I'll never use them again.

shelim
2/22/15

My daughter in Virginia was very ill, so I was looking for local food delivery for her and ran across GrubHub. I live in Florida. The website was very user friendly and made finding a restaurant in her area that delivered a breeze. I ordered online, included the tip in the credit card payment and was done in three minutes. I am a bit of a worry wart since I had never used the site before, so I called the restaurant to confirm the delivery time and the food was already on its way! I think this is an excellent service and I gained big mom points with my daughter. Thanks GrubHub!

zoranllyg
2/21/15

I used the website they took the money out of my card and sent me a confirmation number. Then they send me an email saying that my order was cancelled because the restaurant never took my order and that my money was going to be posted back on my account. I looked at my account it wasn't there i contacted my Bank and according to them the transation was prosessed and never cancelled. I called customer service and all I got was a wait until your bank figures it out because we cancelled and I cant do anything else for you. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I USE THIS WEBSITE IF THEY CANT EVEN HELP WHEN THEY MESS UP? THE RESTAURANTS ARE MUCH MORE HELPFUL DIRECTLY AND ATLEAST YOU KNOW WHERE YOURE MONEY IS GOING!

davidm245
2/16/15

Ordered online 8:30 pm, charged my credit card, promised 9:30 - 9:45 pm delivery arrival. 10pm No delivery, called 877 number, put on hold for about 5 minutes. Told they have to call to find out, they call back saying food can't be delivered since the place where I ordered food from doesn't have a driver or whatever.... lame, lame, lame. We had to out and rush and get frozen food. This service is AWFUL do not patronize and let it go out of business quickly!

taylork14
2/16/15

Came across their site on my phone whole trying to order some take out for my boyfriend and I. Type in my city and state and get an option for Chinese that's only 4 miles away. Accept, place the order pay online with my card .. only to find that this place we ordered from is in CO! I'm in MN! Why would this even show up as an option? I clearly entered my city and state. I've now been on hold for over 20 minutes unable to get through to anyone in their customer service to cancel this before I get charged for something I obviously can't pick up. I tried to call the restraunt to rectify it there but I've tried twice and no one that picks up the phone speaks English or even answers to "hello". What a sham. Thanks to a lack of information I will probably be out $30.

liyahj
2/16/15

This website is garbage i order two times through them and got the same results then they lie to me saying that their delivery car is having problems after i just got off the phone with the restaurant and they said grub hub never even called in my order after 2 hours of waiting then they call me and said they canceled my order this stupid company is a joke and i recommend never ordering through them i recommend Zooted they are amazing and way better

pawant1
2/15/15

Placed an order with them today. Waited for 2 hours for food to arrive and then got in touch with their customer service. And then I get informed that the order has been misplaced and they will cancel the order and give me a $10 GrubHub credit (along with some instructions on how to use it). What they forgot to realize is that a hungry man doesn't give a rat's ass about your $10 worth of credit. Pathetic.

peterg63
2/15/15

Worst idea ever. 3 hours so far and no food. Sushi wtf. The Site made me pick a star. Actually I give it a minus 3 stars

naomiw2
2/15/15

To begin, I ordered a $2.49 2 Liter of Dr. Pepper, a create your own pizza which was supposed to have just one topping of bacon on it, large fries and Tiramisu. Now I realize that GrubHub does not make the food, however, i'm paying them to make sure that what I ordered is what's delivered. After receiving a call from the driver because he wasn't certain of my location, I watched him drive in circles for 20 minutes before reaching out to me again. By then even though I told him multiple times turn now, he still was so focused on a landmark that he couldn't actually hear me say, "Turn Now". When he arrived he handed me a bag of food and proceeded to get in his vehicle. I then asked if I was going to receive my drink that I ordered. He surprisingly said yes and proceeded to hand me a bag of 4 can's of Dr. Pepper. 4 x 12 = 48. However, a 2 Liter holds 68 ounces. So I paid for 20 ounces more than what I received. And of coarse my Tiramisu was instead cheesecake. The worst part was my pizza was cold and did not have a single piece of bacon on it. I paid for a lot of things I didn't get and I waited for almost 2 hours to get it. That was officially my first and absolutely my last time ever using GrubHub. I will not recommend to anyone. Unreal, but I guess it's cheap for a reason and even so it's still too expensive.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

nicolep28
2/14/15

Absolutely horrible service. I ordered only to find out that, once I hit confirm, the food would take 1 hour and 45 min to arrive. It actually took 2 hours and 15 min for it to come. I called Grub Hub only to be put on hold for "10+" minutes. No way of finding out where the food was. It finally came. Pizza was ice cold and they didn't have the soda we ordered. I WILL NEVER USE GRUB HUB AGAIN.

danp52
2/14/15

I haven't had a problem with this site until now and it was a big problem. Other than my food being over an hour late I could not even find someone to contact as to where my order was. It was ridiculous that my credit card was charged instantly but I could not find out where my order was. I tried calling the customer service line several times only to be put on hold forever. I will NEVER use grubhub again

janicei1
2/13/15

I have never been to a restaurant that is so up customer friendly more then Patsys! Very independent .. Borderline rude!! And ordering in is no different ... After. Ding quoted 30-45 minutes for deliver - 1 12 hours later pizza arrived like cardboard.. Salas was swimming in dressing and their answer was too bad!!! Disgusting!!

Tip for consumers: Don't!!!

anthonya35
2/13/15

I used this site/app for several months with no problem. Recently I placed an order via the app and only a small portion of my order arrived. I sent 5 separate e-mails to GrubHub with no response. I complained on their facebook page and they said they never received any e-mail from me. The refused to correct the situation and to make matters worse, they charged me full price. I have since deleted the app and will never use this service again.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it. Avoid the headache and use a different food delivery service or better yet, call the restaurant directly.

michaelp134
2/9/15

Never had any success with this broken web site. I live in Maryland and they tried to order my food from Arizona. Never waste time on here again.

marcellof
2/8/15

use them often but will not anymore… i thought it was easier to place order and you would have the benefit of the customer service part if something went wrong with order…. well they are terrible. have had missing items in my last three orders and when i try to contact them it takes forever to get a response…. really on a friday or sunday … why should it take over 45 mins to get someone to respond to you got on grub hub support tonight and was number 33 in the cue. wow that is a lot of people having a lot of problems. i think the place i ordered from had a bad night… it happens but getting the order wrong and sending cold food… not just not hot… literally COLD food should require a credit or replacement for what was missing and what came cold as if right from a fridge. … 45 mins later… still on hold with grub hub restaurant says they can't do anything since it was ordered via grub hub and grub hub has to perform the credit. this is not s service that provides delivery from restaurants that don't usually deliver… so from now on just order from the restaurant than at least you can make a call and get a resolution without all the run around.

Tip for consumers: RUN AWAY

adamg44
2/4/15

This company is terrible. After an hour and a half of waiting, we called and the "system" had blocked our order, they didn't know why and didn't really care.. We were supposed to be notified but no email or phone call. Card was charged. First person was completely unapologetic. The manager said he would look into it, and suggested that maybe we were a customer they don't want. There was nothing wrong with the card, we Used card at exact same restaurant, who delivered in half the time of original GrubHub proposal. Worst customer service ever!

anne567
2/4/15

The company farms out their deliveries to other businesses who deliver. Ordered from Grubhub and delivery was handled by Dining In. Receipt stated order ready for pickup at 6:46 but wasn't delivered until 8:15, of course food was cold. I will never order fromGrubhub again.

hopet1
2/3/15

If there was an option for ZERO stars, I that would be my choice. Terrible customer service, and poor follow up. The "refer a friend" option doesn't work, and both times that I have used GrubHub, my food has come OVER and hour and a half late. I will never be ordering my food on GrubHub again. Check out Yelp for their overall 1 star rating if you want to see others that agree with me. If that's not telling you something, then maybe your cold food will.

kk69
1/23/15

I've used Grubhub in LA and in Phoenix for a few years now. They've always had great customer service. I think some people are confused about how Grubhub works...they take the orders and relay them to the restaurant. They are not actually responsible for the food or the delivery of the food. Some restaurants even cooperate to allow for text updates letting you know the restaurant has received the order, and when the delivery driver is on his/her way.

I've had probably 6 or 7 issues with orders (such as, the restaurant was closed for the day due to equipment/personal issues but did not tell Grubhub, the restaurant lost my order in the kitchen and found it an hour later, the restaurant's delivery driver didn't show up for their shift, etc.). All but once the restaurant called me and told me themselves. Every single time Grubhub has immediately refunded my card and given me $5 site credit with sincere apologies (even though none of it was their fault).

I'm so glad Grubhub is around, and will happily continue to use them. It enables easy online ordering from a variety of locations from one website, doesn't charge extra on top of restaurant delivery fees (like delivery services do), and has great customer service. Thanks, Grubhub (but I miss Yummy Rummy!!)!

shawnj7
1/18/15

Well, I'm intoxicated and was looking for a place to deliver subs. Saw Grub Hub and was like awesome. Ordering was easy, chose what i wanted and put in my order. The estimated delivery time was really long though; about an hour and a half. As I'm waiting, i'm starting to wonder if I just plugged my information into a scam site since i never used this service before. So, what's a man gonna do? GOOGLE! I googled "what is Grub Hub", a bunch of stuff popped up, and of course these lousy reviews. I immediately regretted the order cause i'm hungry as a MOFO. Then, my door bell rang, 45 min later, perfect order. Food in my face, grub in my gut. Guess reviews aren't everything.

susanx10
1/17/15

I have used them a handful of times and I can only give a strong Don't Bother - you are much better off calling the restaurant directly.

I keep wanting Grubhub to work, but I find the same problems others do:
Wait times are ridiculous. Restaurant is less than 10 minutes away, if I am there at the restaurant (order at counter and wait for food type places), even if it is crazy busy it takes no more than 15 minute to get food and typically much quicker. Yet, the deliver time is 1-2 hours, yup 2 hours. Worse, you place the order and Grub Hub tells you on the receipt 45-60 minutes, and it is not until you get an email confirmation that it tells you it is much longer. Also, items often missing or wrong.

So, for Grub Hub to have value (versus you just calling the restaurant directly), they should be fixing the problems? Right? They have more clout as they are "bringing a chunk of business to the restaurant, not just one person).
Nope, they reply with things like well typically restaurants that deliver do so in 60 minutes (with nothing said why this one says it will be 90-120 minutes or any actions taken).
Or when something is missing they say - you should tell us this right when you get the food as the restaurant is closed now. Well I DID tell you right when I got the food, but they took so long to deliver it that they had closed by then.
Or they say well the restaurant said they are not refunding any money (on the messed up order).

So what is Grub Hub doing for you?
Providing another place for people to hack your information (they store all their information online and it "can't" be taken out as it is on all the receipts stored online and despite them saying clear your information you can't clear receipts)
Being a middle man so communication is poor - if you were talking directly to he restaurant on the phone, they would tell you deliver time right then and you could say never mind and choose a different place.
Giving out the wrong address so the delivery person is running all over trying to find you.
Not things I want someone doing for me.

Tip for consumers: Call the restaurant directly. You will get better delivery times, you can say no to ridiculous deliver times, and they will hear any special information (e.g. brown rice,not white rice).

vickik4
1/16/15

I didn't know they partnered with Doorstep Delivery...we stopped ordering from them because of long wait times (way over then their estimate) and they could never get our order right. First time ordering from GrubHub...we waited 2 hours and got the wrong order. On top of that, the driver had a Doorstep Delivery uniform on! Also their charge for delivering was $7 and Doorstep is cheaper. What the hell!

jonathonk9
1/15/15

Delivery time estimates are grossly inaccurate and support sub par. have been waiting over 2 hours for delivery from restaurant would have taken 20 minutes to walk to order and receive food. Attempted to save time since the order was for a work team lunch.

Tip for consumers: Seamless at least provides estimate prior to an order being placed

leslieg20
1/11/15

Used to be a great service. They have plummeted downhill. I don't have time to cook and have weird long work hours so I liked being able to order out easily with their online system. The food used to ALWAYS come on time. The past 3 months it took longer and longer. Why??? The past 4 out of 5 times the food took 2+ hours when it had said it would take 1 hour OR they just never showed. I called the restaurant directly tonight---having been on hold with GrubHub customer service for 20 minutes---and they cavalierly said my order wasn't ready after 2 hours and it might take another 20 minutes or more. I am going to bed hungry tonight. have requested a refund from Grub Hub. I will not use them again. I only give 2 stars because they USED TO be a good service.

ab2417
1/5/15

Placed an order. Seemed ok. Added a drink to the order 2 mins later. Without any clear indication, they created a new order. Delivery was late. I received some food, and by the time I opened the bags, I realized they had duplicated the order. Tried calling customer service, but was on hold for more than 25minutes. Ended up chatting with a customer service agent online, who said it was my fault that I accepted both orders (even though I signed only for one).

Tip for consumers: Don't use! Just call the restaurant directly, and you'll be better off.

thomasc68
1/5/15

I tried to order pizza for delivery when I was ready to check out grubhub said I needed to add 9.25 in order to have it delivered so I cancelled my order

cynthiah15
12/28/14

My order came in wrong...When I called the service that I ordered from, they told me it was grubhub that is responsible...When I called grubhub to let them know about my order, they told me it was my fault. I explained to them, I ordered based on what I could eat...The girl told me well, you just have deal with it and I totally went off. Once I hung up, next thing I no, they are sending an apology through text with 10.00 on them...Really, because I told them I was going reported to my cc company and two, I was give them a bad review...Well here you go....

Tip for consumers: It depends on the state..

karenc47
12/28/14

Food was almost 2 hours later than it told me it would be. I was offered no discount, at that point the entire meal should have been refunded!

Tip for consumers: The best tip I can give is DONT USE IT!!!!

kevinm105
12/28/14

they added this text notification sometime ago, I had been away from the service. so i didnt know

#1 They don't give you a choice to not recieve the texts in the first place, it was non-obvius that they would do it when placing an order unless you edited the delivery address...even then not so much, it should be a banner popup telling you this for the first time.
#2 They text you AGAIN after you send the STOP message to tell you they won't text you anymore.
#3 Smartphones....they claim to have an app that does the same thing, IDC. If they are marketing this to smartphone users then we have freakin email on the phone to and that is not a pay per use beyond the usual data plan, even then the data usage charge is a fraction of the SMS charge some people(like me) get.

FAIL for assuming that everyone has unlimited texting
FAIL for being douchebags(as i noted in my comment)
FAIL for costing me an upcharge of 1.25 that I didn't approve.

OK, they did reply to my comment fairly quickly but FAIL for repeating the instructions on using the STOP text, I already knew that. FAIL for not reimbursing me or crediting me, they do have a promotion going on to do just that for different reasons. Perhaps grubhub is best used for show rooming to see whats in the neighborhood but giving them more business...its like a sweaty reaking of BO and pooh delivery guy bring you food, you just don't want to eat it.

Tip for consumers: dont

kylek25
12/13/14

Told food would arrive in 1 hour. After 90 minutes I called to see where my food was and was told it would be another 20 min. I cancelled the order and got a call from the driver 30 min later (now 80 min late!). She said she was here with my order. Too late!!!

Tip for consumers: Plan on waiting for a long time. Don't trust their estimate.

aaronj9
12/8/14

Spectacular!!! Great customer service!!!
If bad food, they make restaurant refund $.
If late, they give you discounts.
you can pay for child's food in another city.
SO.... BETTER THAN DEALING DIRECTLY W RESTAURANT

SITE IS GREAT:

NAVIGATE BY FOOD TYPE OR DISTANCE OR HRS OPEN

I LOVE THIS SITE ☆☆☆☆☆

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the GrubHub staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Does it always take the estimated time for the food to arrive?
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the GrubHub staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

GrubHub?
Click here to post a review