US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

robinr24

Tried for almost 3 weeks to resolve my issue using email and Groupon's posted customer service number - and nothing. (in 425 reviews)

angela334

I also got confirmation email that they received my return & my $$ had been credited back to my credit card. (in 84 reviews)

sandrao3

But i just bought a Body Shop groupon 2 weeks ago and it expires on Dec 31st. (in 53 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

andyt31

great customer service!

billyj22
2/8/16

I have saved pretty good money on Groupon

christinap28
2/8/16

Having purchased many, many deals (my partner will vouch for this) from Groupon, I have to say they are FANTASTIC>
Most of their deals are bargains to say the least, and my purchases have varied from Dining Out, Gettaways, Electrical, Salon/Spa ... the list goes on.
Customer Service is great. I personally have not had a problem they have not dealt with efficiently.
The only fault I have found is the fact there is normally a long wait to talk to an agent on 'CHAT' and their knowledge of Voucher/Promo Codes isn't always on the mark resulting in a long wait and a couple of times having to contact a second time to resolve the issue.
However it still gets my FIVE STARS because I love this site so much.

lesliec39
2/8/16

I ordered 4 products from Groupon. They were supposed to be shipped together. They were Ordered January 7, 2016,supposed to ship on January 8, 2016. As of February 8, they still have not arrived. When I check the site with the tracking number, it says it cannot provide any information. I have made to call and have been placed on hold for a considerable amount of time. Then fold up with two emails. I keep getting replies that they will get back with me but as of yet, have not. Groupon support will not give me any information and will not give me a refund. This is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever seen. So, be smart do not make a purchase from the site, you will be in without products and less money in your bank account.

heathyrd
2/8/16

I bought a Dyson on Groupon. Groupon told me to go through the warranty I got with it. I only had 14 days to return. I called Dyson and they sent me a part. That did not work. Called Dyson again told me to take it in to a shop that they paid for, vacuum still did not work. Called Dyson again and had it shipped to their techs in Washington, got it back and it still did not work. Told Groupon that their 14 day return policy was garbage. It took longer than 14 days to get the first part. And asked for refund. Groupon again told me to contact Dyson. Asked Groupon to speak to one of their supervisor 3 days ago, still have not heard back. Received an email saying my 14 days was up... no kidding. Very unhappy with Groupon and Dyson... WILL NOT BUY AGAIN!

nancyl79
2/7/16

It can not get any better when you don't use the coupon before the expiration date you get to get the whole dollar amount to be put towards that product until forever.

aenyag
2/7/16

If you keep an eye in Groupon you will honestly find anything you want for a great discount

meo85
2/7/16

Restaurant went out of business and all I can get is a credit.

helenw58
2/6/16

Used to be good. The last two years, the offers haven't been so good.

nooshinm
2/5/16

I ordered product on 1/22/2016 and after 2 wks still not arrived. They keep on saying its on the way not sure , if it had a leg it would have arrived. Dont order from them. Not reliable

kristent10
2/5/16

Do NOT buy Groupons. I bought two tickets for a comedy show for my husband and I to goto. I read all the fine print including the part about ,"that it did not include special events." We picked a show that was not a ,"special event." The week of the show I checked the comedy club web cite to see what time the doors open etc and suddenly the show was changed to a ,"special event." I wrote to groupon and they wrote back saying there wasnt anything they could do if I wanted to give it to a friend they would change the name on the groupon for me. Wow thanks. So they took my money, never offered '"store credit." I will never use them again. Plus their, "deals" are nothing of the sort. They are deals on shows that suck that nobody wants to goto or trips that leave on a monday and come home on a thursday. Total waste. Run from Groupon!!!!!!

jimj78

great for the friends

sarmisthas
2/4/16

this site is full of offers and all offers are so good

shrutis6
2/4/16

a website where you can find great discount coupen for anything just go and search.

sheenam18
2/4/16

i loved this website. i check this website each and every day. they are providing best deals on many websites

martinw38
2/4/16

Ordered a New York double duvet before xmas as a present for a relative travelling there for her 40th this year. When I received it they had sent a Route 66 duvet, immediately sent it back through their collect service. Four weeks on and there was no reply so I contacted their customer service, unfortunately as my wife has lost the return slip there is no refund.
In summary
Wrong item sent
Managed to lose return
Refused a refund
How much worse could they be?

pauld142
2/3/16

Too many offers not honored or slow to fulfill.

mariellef
2/3/16

My experience using groupon exceeded my expectations. I am very happy I chose this route to generate increase of income, as well as profile visibility for my business. It simply works. A special shout out to David, my rep, who showed accountability, dedication and sincere caring. His pacing was perfect. He then turned the job over to Ryan, project manager - who did a superb job with writing and graphics, successfully drawing highlights of how what I do stands out different than the rest. Thank you both. Thank you, Groupon!
mf

sharond53
2/3/16

I love groupon, I check the site each and every day for new experiences.

sharonc70
2/3/16

The only way i feel i can rate groupon would be minus 100!!!! They are a shocking company and i simply cannot understand how they are still trading. I ordered a bed on the 14th of January, groupon advised 5-7 days delivery, after the 7 days i contacted groupon and have been doing so every day since ( receiving the same answer everytime, there must be a problem as in the item was damaged in transit), i received an email today stating the courier tried to deliver and no one was home so please wait another 5-7 days. I decided to contact the courier who told me they dont even have the item in the first place!!!
What an absolute joke this company is, i have now passed the situation over to my bank who are refunding my money back to me, i would never deal with groupon again and would advise other potential customers to do the same however good the offer may seem!!

sarahj123
2/2/16

The idea of Groupon alone is amazing, especially if you're couponing or trying to save money. The website itself is great and easy to use.

neilc43
2/2/16

Please don't use groupon. I ordered 3 items for my new flat and two of those have been problematic. I was shocked when I opened the memory foam mattress for my lodger, as it was covered in black stains. I also ordered a double bed in a specific colour to match all the other furniture I bought, and was furious to see the bed was a completely different colour. I have contacted groupon, who say I can return products for a full refund. Needless to say that the bed and the mattress had to be used. There was no way I could have just gone to a shop to buy an alternative bed and get same day delivery. So had to keep the wrong bed and the black stained mattress. I was also on hold for 36mins to them to be be hung up on after I said I had a complaint.
Please don't go through the nightmare of having to keep substandard products like I did and groupon washing their hands of you once they have made their money.
I was completely devastated that my moving in day was ruined, and the severe lack of customer care I received.

abdurr8
2/2/16

This website is the house of coupons in a single word. I personally love them for travel coupon.

mingmingc
2/1/16

I stays on this app bc they be sending me the paint night sip in paint , lol I don't know about y'all bit if I sip anything with alcohol in it you will see a really $#*!ed up picture
And I know a pumpkin not no 900 lbs once I was finish painting that lmao everyone looked at me different o had the biggest got damn pumpkin in the room. Embarrassed I was. But I don't even care no more bc I was hella drunk. Lol

maggiem14
2/1/16

I use Groupon and am always very satisfied, I only really had l bad experience with one of the suppliers.

dorothys6
2/1/16

I buy mostly restaurant coupons & tech stuff but they are good quality & quick delivery most of the time

robertb121
2/1/16

ne pas être pressés pour recevoir la marchandise (environ 3 semaines) mais les produits sont de qualités et les prix attractifs

brandiw1
2/1/16

i order from groupon all the time. There are some great deals.i have ordered many products and many services. The products have all been good quality and arrive in a very timely manner. I have also been happy with the services I purchased from groupon.

cavinp
2/1/16

Bought an item which never arrived. I email them regularly but they just keep saying they are "investigating". The tracking information shows that the item never made it beyond the first day. They are impossible to deal with and they do not care about the customer at all.

moeuns
2/1/16

I don't know about anybody else but I lose interest in buying anything from them after scrolling thousands of items. Groupon was 1000% better when they only offered you 100 items or less

joanneg12
2/1/16

I ordered sheets from Groupon. The colour was nothing like the photo and the sheets felt gross and shredded at the seams when I tried to put them on my bed. Complete garbage. Total waste of money ($50). Will NEVER order anything from them again.

loryr1
1/31/16

Good place for moms to go to earn discounts.

stefaniee1
1/29/16

The savings are absolutely AmazeBalls. I mean seriously AAAAmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaZING! Can't wait for my next BIG DEAL$$$

bobb891
1/29/16

If you get ripped off as I did by a company, Groupon doesn't allow on-line reviews. They only have a compilation of reviews they choose. So, you can't tell others to avoid the said products. Additionally, they solicit a review via email for everyone, so the autopilot people make even the worst company's have a 70% positive review. Or maybe some reviews are given for free products. Anyways, they create to artificial market place where everything seems positive, until you get RIPPED OFF. Amazon is so much better at this.

paiges13
1/28/16

A big clap for groupon. I really got very good discounts on my order and the quality of my order was just perfect.

camillam6
1/28/16

We bought 2 massages and was instructed to call the owner. Very hard to reach. When we finally talked to her, I was not convinced that she would provide the massages. Scheduled us 1 month in advance with the promise to email confirmation. Never got it, nor a phone call. Still working to get my massages. (and I have additional stress to be addressed!)

patd38
1/28/16

Great deals with excellent customer service

josephd73
1/28/16

Groupon got some good deals, but their delivery takes too long.

leoc27
1/28/16

Bliizzard - State of emergency closed down NYC. I could not get into the city because mayor closed all streets to traffic and Broadway cancelled all shows. Broadway said pick another date. Groupon and the Jewel Facing Rockefeller Center said to bad sucker we don't care and we are not going to help you at all. $166.00 down the drain. I never asked for money back just a different date to go into the city and hotel. I should have looked at Groupon overall rating before doing business with them. No wonder their financials are so bad.

aleums
1/28/16

Dont buy anything from here
Never ever delivery on time
I still wait my purchase for 1 month over

elenac16
1/27/16

I bought a voucher and got excellent service. Hair salon on Cave Creek Al-Eisha La Toye. Very Professional A*

holliem24
1/27/16

it just an excellent site. saved me lot of money. thank you so much :)

madisonb29
1/26/16

The site saves you a ton in deals

ulesh
1/26/16

It takes too many days!!

michaels364
1/25/16

Use it all the time, gets you out to some places you would not necessarily go. Have yet to get a bad meal, would highly recmmend. Good for other things as well

vons6
1/24/16

Always buying food and travel deals from Groupon! They might not have the best deals,but they always have the most deals!

samanthay3
1/24/16

I ordered a jewellery cabinet on 9/1. After waiting for 10 days n no delivery, I called he hotline n was told that I had given an incomplete address. So why was there no communication from groupon side that I had submitted an incomplete add? If I didn't call, who knows how long more I had to wait.
On 24/1, I recipes a call from a delivery guy saying he was outside my house to delivery the cabinet. No calls/message prior the delivery. I wasn't at home, so the delivery guy left the goods outside my home without installing the cabinet for me.
I call the hotline and the sales representative was very not helpful. After telling her that I needed to feedback about my delivery, she didn't even bother to ask for my order number to look into my case. She just kept quiet n maybe hope that I will just talk about my case n hang up the phone.
She could not give me a number to contact t the delivery department n that was when I realised that the head office wasnt in Singapore. The connection was very bad n I couldn't hear anything the officer said. Using some cheap roaming service?
I called the delivery guy n he also admitted that he should have called before coming. What if the goods is stolen or damaged? I hope the groupon will train your staff to be serious in helping customers resolve their problems. Don't just push us away by asking us to email out feedback. Onve bitten, twice shy. I will find other sites to raise awareness about this matter.

stacib4
1/24/16

great deals with groupon. love them!!

estherm26
1/23/16

this website helped me save so much on many items thank you for a wonderful shopping experience

pany
1/22/16

A very good selection and price for many of 2015 holiday gifts. I would only advise consumers to double check for quality when the price is exceptionally low. Overall good value and convenience.

60 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Groupon staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
4 days ago
Answer
melanier16
A: The one I took by Holly and Hugo at least were I would research the company before buying. Also about twice a year they put all their courses for $5!! I got mine completed it and it helped boost my resume and I was able to get a vet assistant job pretty quickly compared to before where I only got a call back from about one place which didn't lead anywhere. :) hope I could help!
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Groupon staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

2 Coupons for Groupon

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Groupon to save!
Go to Groupon