US Government's NSF

7 Reviews for Googlejersey.com

▼ Sort by: recent

ronk27
12/23/13

Federal Government Seized as you can see in the box above.

frankt4
7/1/13

Googlejersey.com is the biggest scam on the planet. Do yourself a favor and look else where if you want to purchase a jersey. I put in an order to buy a jersey and it never came and I never received a confirmation number like the site said I would. After about a month they told me my jersey was sold out and I would receive a refund. Well guess what. Its been about 3 months now and no refund. Do not buy from here!

jm18
2/18/11

becareful if you order from this site we put in a order for 30 jerseys we recived only 24 after many e-mails they admit they shorted us but have not sent us any and will not return e-mails

matte3
2/3/11

I was very nervous when I first place the order but was pleasantly surprised on how happy I am now! I recently placed an order for a Joe Montana throwback jersey. It took about three weeks to arrive. But when it did, I loved it. I've seen this same jersey sell in the stores for over $150. Now, I will never considering buying from the stores again when you can get them from googlejersey for just a fraction of the price. Now, if you're in a big hurry and need the jersey now, this isn't the place for you. If you can wait approx. three weeks than this IS the only place for the quality and prices. I completely recommend them.

devinc1
1/7/11

They may be from China and for all I know they may be knockoff jerseys, but I've ordered from them twice and the jerseys are all awesome. Shipping took just over three weeks but both times ordering they've come with no problem. I don't even consider paying hundreds for a single jersey anymore, let's just say I knew I was taking a risk but was pleasently suprised.

pamelah2
12/14/10

Even less today. I recieved an email, that my items are in transit, but with no tracking #? Take my advice don't order anything based in China. I have ordered alot of things over the internet, but I usually stick to big name companies. What was I thinking ????

joes21
10/26/10

Do not buy from here unless you want a cheap Chinese knock-off jersey. Case in point, Official Reebok NHL jerseys are made in Canada. Why would they ship from China? Search the internet, fakes are easy to spot. Don't get ripped off!!!

Best Online Jersey Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber