US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

turkih
7/1/13

Hi all,

I got stolen 400 USD. Three days ago from this $#*!ing gohackingnet. They are stealers I sweer to not buy anything online from anyone even $#*!s.

For all people try to not go in this hole.

Wish you the best, but I am still keeping to hack their $#*!ing website. You know I was hesitated in buy gohackingnet as they sex advertisment in thier website banners. I $#*! them.

praveenn1
4/10/13

good

laa2
9/14/11

set up a mail.ru account and tried to hack using their trial software which should have worked.
Did not work.
100% Scam.

evec1
1/11/11

I am another victim of gohacking.com!!! I did a bit of research before sending money to them but guess what i did? I choose to believe their 'wonderfully written testimony' on their homepage and so called '30 days money back policy( which are absolutely fake!!!) As soon as i sent the money, I stopped hearing any word from them. I still kept the Western Union receipt as a proof, and correspondent emails from this website . I will be more than happy to show anyone of you should you require. There are a few things I would like to suggest if you happen to see this comment (from the bottom of my heart) :
1) Do not send money via Western Union where you have no guarantee of money back
2) Do not sent to any person locates in Vietnam!!
3) Take a look at the blog "http://hacking-services.blogspot.com/" (This is what i have found after been scammed, unfortunately!!!!! :( After I wrote to the owner of this blog, i was surprised to know there are more than 40 people have been scammed by this single website , never mind its affiliates!!

Last word: I invite as many of you as possible to reveal the truth of this scam website with me! Hopefully with our joint effort, we can stop them from cheating more innocent people!

jamesp11
11/4/10

I needed to retrieve a password from an online email provider. I saw the gohacking.net website and contacted them about purchasing their Platinum software to aid me in retrieving a password to an online account. However, after reading the preceding review, I was skeptical of their claims. Therefore, I created an online account, gave them half the ten digit password and ask them to provide the other half. They could not, did not, would not do it and only claimed that I was trying to obtain the password without paying for their software. In response I provided them with half of the email address that I needed the password to (not even with the same email provider as the previous email account I ask them to complete the password to). Personally, I believe the website is an absolute scam, fraud, and would not purchase anything from them. That is just my own personal opinion.

christopherp2
8/2/10

Absolute fraud! I'm so embarrased, but I want everyone to prevent making the same mistake. They promise hacking software, that i know now doesn't even exist. Once I gave them my money I stopped hearing from them. I made other email accounts and talked to them as if I was a potential customer and they responded quickly. I hope this saves one person from pain I went through