US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

keving40

Great response from customer service, and exceeded all expectations. (in 8 reviews)

eddiew15

Good prices, and received my order in a timely manner (in 2 reviews)

jamesr81

The replacement mirror arrived quickly, in perfect condition and was a five minute installation. (in 1 review)

▼ Sort by: rating

denniss58
5/23/14

Quick response.

wb7
5/22/14

Excellent product. Great doing business.

johnr157
5/22/14

I was completely satisfied. They delivered right on time and the parts worked beautifully. Would definitely order from them again.

rickm63
5/22/14

I have ordered many parts without any problems. Highly recommended!

karenv11
5/22/14

Nice people to work with.

silviod
5/22/14

Quick delivery, parts as described.

brandonm41
5/21/14

I purchased a side mirror for my 2011 Hyundai Sonata. The price was extremely fair considering the dealer wanted more than my car payment for parts and labor. There was no tutorial for my part but I did find directions after much searching on a Hyundai message board. The part was backordered and still processing after over a week so I emailed to see what was up. I got a prompt response and a 15% discount so I was happy. The part came and I installed it myself. Money saved. That damn thing had been broke for 8 months. I'll be sure to come back because F--k the dealers for those crazy high prices. Go-Parts.com has awesome customer service.

howardr10
5/21/14

I had a great experience with my orders to Go-parts.
Now only if you could send parts to Canada at a more reasonable rate that would be great!

lindal66

It was easy and fast.

davidb205
5/21/14

Easy to use, good pricing, product delivered w/o issues. Thank you for making this on-line auto parts order with excellent customer service!

ivang6

Excelent

billm71
5/21/14

Product was as presented., High quality and fit perfectly.

jerryn16
5/21/14

Prices were right and shipping was fair and fast

marionb31
5/21/14

I am very please with the services and parts. Wonderful first experiences!

keithh32

Excellent!

linp
5/21/14

Very good product and decent price.

scottk32
5/21/14

Go parts has been great I have gotten great service and a great price good folks to deal with.

gregw17
5/21/14

Great price, great delivery, great product, perfect fit.

saram36
5/20/14

Part got here on time, was exactly what I had ordered, and brand new, with sound packaging.

johna310
5/20/14

satisfied....a little slow in getting item shipped

williaml51

On time Fit a-OK

rosalindj
5/20/14

Quick shipping. Easy shopping. Good prices.

lewisd11
5/19/14

Just what we need. Arrived on time. I can't wait to do business again.

steveng31
5/19/14

Item just as described. Timely shipping. Already installed the mirror, perfect fit. Good price. What more can I say.

andrews98

It was very good.

jamesn35
5/19/14

Part ordered. Part delivered promptly. Part fits. Part 1/4 cost of dealer quote. Who could ask for anything more!

charlest29
5/19/14

Great company to do business with!, a good product at a nice price!!

eddiew15
5/19/14

Good prices, and received my order in a timely manner

michelel10
5/18/14

I was impressed with this company, they had exactly what I was looking for at a very reasonable price. Thank you

sterlingb12
5/18/14

Good

allens25

Great place and service

vincents37
5/18/14

Ordered a tail light, easy to find on the site, easy checkout, quick delivery. Best of all it was half the price of a OEM part.

dominics15
5/18/14

Order processed and delivered promptly

johnl153
5/18/14

I found the company through online searching for a particular auto part. It was easy to select the needed part and the price was better than any dealer's or brick-and-mortar store. Got delivery on time and in A-1 condition.

Will definitely go to them again if and when needed.

jamesr83
5/17/14

fine delivery and mirror works.

alejandroa7
5/17/14

Excellent service and prices. Very kind support and fast shipping. Everything went smoothly and parts came in excellent shape. Thanks Go-Parts keep doing it this way. I recommend it 100%

guadalupem33
5/17/14

Received part on time, and in good condition, packed correctly.

justins58

Good stuff

donaldb31
5/17/14

Excellent experience. Great parts at a good price.

paulh92
5/17/14

The part was an exact match, looking forward to more perfect parts in the future!!!

jamesh118

superb service!

knitras
5/16/14

Love my mirror!

thomass73
5/16/14

The lights were the perfect fit, and I replaced them in a few minutes. When the lights arrived they were perfectly packaged and they were shipped very fast. If all online transactions worked this well I would never go to a store again. Thanks

jimv12
5/15/14

Part received was in good condition and received quickly.

janett29
5/15/14

I had to get a new headlight kit after having an accident. I went to the Buick place and they wanted $600.00 to repair it. That was more than I could afford. My daughter found you on internet and ordered the part I needed plus the windshield washer motor which was not a necessity but I figured for the price I'd get it. I was thrilled with the swiftness of delivery. I loved the way they packaged the headlight. No harm could come to it on its way here. I had a friend who did the work for $50.00 and it was done in 20 minutes. It was so easy! I definitely will tell friends about this web site. I had a huge savings. The Buick place wanted $150.00 to do the motor thing. What a rip off!! I had no idea. Keep up the good work and I thank you. It was so easy to do it on the computer.

mathewd14
5/15/14

Ordering was simple and easy. The part arrived in a timely manner and was in one piece. What more can you ask for.
?

maluisav

Everything was OK

nicks64
5/14/14

Thanks

jamesw119
5/13/14

I received the rear passenger brake assembly in quick time and it worked perfectly!

harryg19
5/13/14

I was very pleased with my purchase and would recommend your products.

thank you so much.